Oblivious~Changlix✔

By BeccaBooBear11

Felix has been in love with Changbin since they met, but he's too afraid to admit it. Changbin is completely... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
A/N
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
A/N
25
26
27
28
30
31
Woojin
Part 2?
2.1
New Book
2.2
2.3
2.4

29

4.7K 159 48
By BeccaBooBear11

Felix' P.O.V

"Hurry upp!!!" Jisung whined at Minho, who was currently carrying my bestfriend around a convenience store as we bought candy. I rolled my eyes at how much of a baby Sungie was and also at how whipped Minho was for that boy.

"Shush, baby." Minho said, rolling his eyes. "Do you want me to punish you?" Minho said when Jisung whined again. The squirrel shook his head vigorously, and I didn't want to know what punishment would make Sungie act so scared and shut him up so easily.

"We actually do need to hurry." I said to the other two, after opening a text from Chris, telling us that they would start the movie without us. We walked to the counter and paid for our snacks, and then beginning our walk back to the dorm building.

We knocked on the door and Binnie opened it. He opened his arms and I leaped into his arms, and he caught me by the thighs. "I missed you." He whispered in my ear, walking out of the doorway so the other two could get in the dorm.

"I was only gone for half an hour!" I said, giggling as he kissed my neck. "Stop it, Binnnn!" I whined as he sucked a mark into my neck, making me shiver. He slid one of his hands to my butt and squeezed it, and I let out a quiet whimper.

"Stop that!" Chris yelled at us and we turned to look at him. Binnie was smirking all smug and I was blushing with embarrassment. Bin kissed my cheek and walked us over to the couch, sitting down and taking me with him.

"Are we going to start this movie or not?" Seungmin asked, snuggling further into Hyunjin's chest. The taller boy wrapped his arms around Min and whispered in his ear, making him laugh and kiss Hyunjin's cheek.

"Yes, we are." Chris Hyung said, picking up I.Nnie and carrying him to the loveseat. Jisung and Minho were smuggled up on the beanbag, Jisung laying on top of Minho. Hyunjin and Seungmin were sitting next to me and Binnie on the couch, Hyunjin leaning against the arm and Seungmin sitting between Jin's outstretched legs.

Chan grabbed the remote from the coffee table and turned on Frozen. We decided to have a marathon, since it'd been a while since we had last watched the movies. I laid my head on Binnie's shoulder, watching the movie while he kissed the top of my head over and over.

I giggled and the other guys shushed me, making me pout. Binnie laughed and turned my head to look at me. He kissed me on the lips, turning my pout into a big grin. When he pulled away he kissed my nose making me giggle and return my head to it's previous spot on Binnie's broad shoulder.

"I love you so much, Bokkie." Changbin murmured in my ear, placing kisses down the side of my face. I shivered and he tightened his hold on my waist, snuggling me closer to him.

"Channie, I'm tireddd!" Jeongin whined, throwing himself on top of our leader. Chan groaned but still wrapped his arms around the youngest boy's waist, letting him snuggle into his neck. Chan stroked Innie's back until the youngest's eyes drooped closed.

"Our maknae is soooo cute!" I heard Hyunjin squeal, only to be hit by Seungmin and shushed by Chan, who also sent him a glare. I laughed at them and Chan also sent me a glare. The opening scene began and Binnie shushed everyone, making me smile at how much he loved Frozen.

We watched the movie for a while, all eating snacks and just having an overall fun time. It'd been a while since we had enough free time to have a movie night and not all fall asleep. Of course Jeongin did sleep through the movie, but he always went to sleep at the same time every night. Jeongin was just a baby when it came down to it.

"Minho!" Jisung moaned and we all whipped our heads to look at them. We all groaned and regretted looking when we saw the cause of Jisung's noises. Minho's hand was out of sight, under their shared blanket and doing god knows what.

"Yoh! Go to your room, you filthy hornballs." Changbin shouted, covering my eyes, but not before I saw Chan give him a death glare for being loud around his sleeping baby.

"Fine, we will. You guys are so rude, this was supposed to be a group movie night." Minho said, pretending he was offended. I heard him and Jisung get up, still not able to see from Changbin's hand covering my eyes.

"If anyone is rude it's you. You could have at least left the room before you started touching him, you nasties!" Hyunjin said, and Seungmin giggled. Binnie finally uncovered my eyes after Minho left the room, carrying Jisung with him to their room and shutting the door behind him.

After the first movie, everyone but me and Binnie had fallen asleep, so we turned it off and Binnie started to clean up while I covered up the other members. After I had gotten both couples blankets I felt two arms snake around my waist and I could tell it was Binnie by the smell.

He put his head in the crook of my neck and started to kiss it, sucking on some parts to leave marks. Ever since we had been official, Binnie makes sure I always have visible marks. If the older ones fade he makes more. Not that I'm complaining though, nothing turned me on more than when Binnie got possessive of me.

"Are you up for having some fun tonight?" Binnie said in a husky voice that made me shiver. He started to nibble on my ear and I accidentally let out a loud moan. I quickly glanced over at the other boys and when I saw that they were all sleeping I let out a sigh of relief.

Binnie chuckled in my ear and slid his hands down my stomach and dangerously close to a certain part of me. "Come on, all the other members are asleep." He said, trying to convince me while his mouth moved on my neck leaving even more marks and making me whimper when he bit down.

"Even the 'hornballs'?" I asked him, teasing the insult Changbin had used for Minho and Jisung earlier.

"Well, Minho and Jisung are in their room, and Jisung has got to be tired out by now. But this hornball is still awake, still horny and won't be tired out for a while." Binnie moved my shirt to the side and bit my shoulder harshly.

"Let's go to our room, I don't want to wake up the guys." As soon as I said that Changbin moved his hands to once again grip my waist and hoisted me up, carrying me to our room. He walked in and kicked the door shut before setting me down gently on his bed.

Changbin flipped me over to lay on my back and then climbed on top of me, resuming his attack on my neck. I whimpered as he made his way to my jaw, kissing all the way to my lips and groaning at my little sounds. He kissed me hungrily and I returned his eagerness, making him smirk against my mouth.

Binnie grinded down onto me, making me inhale sharply and then fist up the back of his shirt in my hands, whimpering against his lips. "You're noises are so pretty, Bokkie. I could listen to them all day, but I don't think I would be very productive." Changbin said using his strong arms to hold himself over me, his forearms on each side of my head.

I turned bright red and turned my head in an attempt to hide my blush. Bin chuckled at me and used his hand to move my face to look at him. He leaned down and started to kiss me all over my face, starting with my nose.

I don't know how long he kissed me for, but I was sure his arms had to be tired by then. "What are you doing Binnie?" I asked him and he lifted his head to look at me with a look full of love.

"Am I not allowed to shower you with my love in the form of kisses?" He asked me, placing a lingering peck on my kiss swollen lips.

"Well, you are, but you sure are kissing my face a lot." I said with a quizzical frown.

"I was just kissing every single one of your freckles, baby Bokkie." He said, nuzzling into my neck and leaving a few gentle kisses, his sweetness making me shiver. "And now I lost my spot and have to start all over again!" He said, once again starting on my noise.

I rolled my eyes at Binnie and placed my hands on his collarbones, pushing him up for a second. "Hmm, I can think of something else to do that might be more fun." I murmured in his ear, wrapping my legs around the back of his things and pulling his bottom half onto mine.

"Oh god! Don't tease me Lixeu, I don't know if I can hold back." He said, staring down at me with wide eyes, his pupils dilated and full of lust.

"I'm not teasing Binnie, I want you. You don't need to hold back." I said, sucking a hickey on to his neck and making him groan. "I don't want to go all the way, but I want to go a step further."

Binnie trailed kisses from my chin to my ear, speaking when he got there. "Of course, angel. I don't want your first time to be one room away from the other guys on a creaky twin bunk bed." I blushed and he chuckled, kissing my temple.

"It won't be your first time though?" I asked, feeling a little sad that I didn't get to take his virginity. Binnie looked me in the eyes and his hand wove itself into my hair, running through the strands repeatedly.

"You won't, but you will be my first time with a guy." He assured me and that made me feel a lot better, and a smug smile appeared on my face. He laughed and kissed my smile, obviously enjoying my reaction.

"I'm going to be your first guy and your last guy." I said in his ear, purposely making my voice extra deep, and nibbling his earlobe, making him grind down once more. I moved my hand to cup his angular jaw, stroking his chubby cheek with my thumb.

"Of course Bokkie. Why else would I put a ring on your tiny little finger?" Bin grabbed my hand from his face and kissed the ring. After that he pinned my hand to the bed and I knew that the time for jokes was passed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 9.8K 39
Seo Changbin had grown up in a rich family, and his favorite hobby, besides spending his parent's money, was to pester every single boy they had work...
351K 14.9K 58
Both Minho and Jisung had been single for a while. But that was about to change when their shared friend decided to introduce the two. Text & Normal...
184K 13.1K 55
"two tickets. two chances to meet hyunjin in person. the sign needs to be perfect. i take a deep breath before painting in bold black letters: I WANT...
554K 22.5K 46
The homophobic bully got a little bit tipsy and cheated on his girlfriend? The nerd fucked his bully? This is a top Seungmin FF, fight me. Highest ra...