Xavier

By desiadri

" I have to leave, I know I am your mate, but I have to go towards the land of the humans. So everyone can be... More

Description
Chapter 1: Alpha Ethan
Chapter 2: Running away
Chapter 3: Caught
Chapter 4: The Alpha
Chapter 5: Nutella Problems
Chapter 6: Orange Juice
Chapter 7: Everyone Is Blonde
Chapter 8: Control
Chapter 9: The Parents
Chapter 10: Aftermath
Chapter 11: Ceremony
Chapter 13: Oh Hell No
Chapter 14: Accident
Chapter 15: Tears
Chapter 16: Panic
Chapter 17: Covered Scent
Chapter 18: Red is his color
Chapter 19: Lucy
Chapter 20: Nightmares
Chapter 21: Is It Bad Or Good?
Chapter 22: Mixed
Chapter 23: Red Eyes
Chapter 24: Distractions
Chapter 25: Sticks
Chapter 26: Amelia
Chapter 27: His Reaction
Chapter 28: The Room
Chapter 29: Staying
Chapter 30: Battle
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter #1
Bonus Chapter #2
Bonus Chapter #3
Promo

Chapter 12: Cotton Candy

126K 3.7K 1.3K
By desiadri

Chapter 12: Cotton Candy

"Xavier, I swear I'm going to kill you!" I yelled storming into his office, almost ripping the door from the hedges. There he was, laughing his ass off. This boy really had the audacity to laugh at my face, AT MY FACE. 

"Oh you are so dead" I say grabbing the nearest thing which was a book.

I came charging towards Xavier with the book as my weapon. Oh I will make this hurt. 

*An Hour Earlier*

I woke up extending my hand to feel around only to find the bed empty. And yes I said empty because I officially moved into Xavier's room. We haven't done anything except kisses because he says it's hard to control himself if we make out in the bed so I'm just trying to extend that until I'm ready.

 It's been a week since I became Luna and it has actually been kind of smooth. No attacks, no problems with other packs, it was just mainly me becoming familiarized with my new pack and learning what Xavier does on a day to day basis. 

I went to the bathroom and ran the hot water since it took a while for it to fully turn the kind of hot I like to shower in. I brushed my teeth and then showered. I was about to leave the shower and then remembered I needed to wash my hair. So I used the shampoo that Xavier lent me since I kind of forgot about that on my pack. 

This shampoo smelt like strawberries I actually liked it. 

Lana's birthday was actually in a couple of days so we all had something to look forward to. She's having her 16th birthday, meaning she can actually shift and finds her mate. I'm just saying that if he rejects her like I tried to do Xavier, I'm going to bust his ass. And no, he doesn't get a pass because I had a pretty good excuse. 

I've gotten to know Lana in this last week and we have become pretty close. At first, she was kind of shy and didn't talk a lot, but then she got used to it and built up her confidence and damn that girl doesn't stop talking. But I actually like that about her. She always has some weird topic to talk about. 

I got lost in my train of thought and before I knew I was already done showering. I dried off my body and placed a towel on my head before searching for something to wear. I'm actually trying to look good, I mean I am the Luna. 

I never have gotten used to it. I am the Luna, the actual Luna of a pack. And not because of this crazy Alpha that wanted me to be his even though it was clear that it was not supposed to happen. Mates exist for a reason.  

I ended up putting on a sundress because I really didn't feel like putting on pants. I took off my towels so I could brush my hair and blow dry it but then I realized that one of the white pillows had turned to pink. And I mean I'm a little distracted but even I would have noticed if one of my towels were pink.

What the fuck is going on? I quickly ran to the mirror and a scream left my mouth. 

My previous beautiful blonde hair was now dyed pink. I mean it wasn't a bad color but it was so not my color. Especially when it was all over my hair in mismatched patterns since I didn't really know I was dying it so some parts were darker shades of pink than others. 

Oh my god, I'm going to kill this fucking idiot. 

*Present Time*

"You fucking idiot, I looked like I was dipped upside down in Cotton Candy and it's not even" I said continuing to throw stuff at him since he grabbed the book before it hit him. 

Nothing was actually going to hurt him, I just wanted to express my anger. He's an Alpha, he can swerve the cushions I'm throwing at him. 

I grabbed another cushion and went I was about to throw it again, he pulled it out of my hands and threw it to the side. He grabbed both of my hands and pushed me into the wall. 

Not gonna lie, it was kind of hot.

"Emma, what did you do to your hair? I like it" he said holding me with his hips and taking one of my wet now pink curl in his hand. 

"You're an asshole" I grunted and tried to free myself from him but he just pushed me harder against the wall.

I took a deep breath when a few dirty thoughts appeared on my mind. I could tell he thought this too because his eyes were darkening the way they had before. 

"Come on baby, I know you don't really think that" He said seductively, brushing his nose on my neck. 

I had to stop myself from physically shivering from the pleasure, because he would win. 

I moved my head a bit and pressed our foreheads together, and whispered "I don't". 

He sneaked a hand around my waist and pulled me to him even more. Damn this is going to be hard. 

I brushed my face softly against his until my lips reached his ear. "I think you're a dumb-ass if you think you are getting anything from me that isn't payback" I pushed him away from me and stormed out of his office. 

I had to stop to catch my breath because not gonna lie, I was so close to just mating with him right there. 

But no, I'm going to get him back because that's what happens when you mess with my hair. 

°.°.°.°

It's been 3 days since he totally ruined my hair with that cheap pink dye in the shampoo. The only good thing about it being cheap as fuck was that after washing my hair twice I got it all out. Otherwise I will still look like Stephanie from Lazy Town. And she got arrested for prostitution, if that doesn't ruin my childhood I don't know what will.

Today was also Lana's birthday finally, so we are keeping tabs on her because the shift is always on a undetermined time of the day. It's sucks for whatever outfit you have planned for the day but at least it's only once. 

She didn't want to have a celebration today, but I'm dressed in a good vibes shirt so hopefully the vibes will teleport from the shirt to Lana, so she won't suffer too much. I mean it will definitely hurt, you are breaking every bone, but it's better for some people than others. 

Also today is when I finally get my revenge. It won't hurt, it will just be extremely funny. Plus, I can't think of a better gift for Lana than seeing her brother all embarrassed. 

So here I am waiting in bed, just waiting for Xavier to get out of the shower so I can see how my prank work out. I mean it's kind of his fault if he uses a 'gift' I gave him after what he did to me. He did this to himself. 

"Emma, what the fuck did you do to me?" Xavier yelled as he came out out of the bathroom with just a towel wrapped around his waist. 

His abs were covered in blue, everything was covered in blue. He still looked good, how the hell is he doing this? 

"Well hey daddy smurf" I said holding in my laughter. 

I could tell he was confused on how to react to my statement. This man is about as horny as Fez from that 70's show. So anything I said could really manipulate him a bit. It really came to use in situations like this. 

"Fuck, I'm going to have to get you back" He warned me. 

I got off the bed and went towards him. Wrapping my arms around his neck, making sure we didn't actually press ourselves together, I don't know how long it takes for that stuff to dry. 

"No you aren't. Who is going to help you scrub it off?" I say kissing him in the cheek. 

"Well I was planning on calling Jessica I mean" He trailed off and I gasped before letting go off him but he just grabbed my waist. 

"I'm just kidding baby. I'll take all the help you can give me" He said and started to give me kisses in the face.

I suddenly started laughing. "Oh my god that would feel really good if I could stop thinking about how you are all blue" 

"Okay this is serious now, this little prank of your is damaging my seduction skills" He groaned and stepped away from me but I just continued laughing. 

He joined in laughing with me but we were cut off by screaming, intense screaming and we both know who it is from. 

We ran over to where all the noise was, which was the kitchen, and there was Lana on the floor next to a spilled Nutella jar. 

Omg, the Nutella! I mean Lana.

She was twisting around the floor and breaking bones. The crunching sound it's always uncomfortable but we all get used to it. It's nothing unusual though, it was almost like my first shift. Which is really painful but you just have to get through it and your wolf will alleviate everything for you. 

She continued to move around on the floor until she finally shifted into a big brown wolf. She was absolutely gorgeous. 

We started to play with her as she got used to moving around in her wolf. Suddenly this cute guy stormed into the room. "Where is she?" He asked us and immediately found Lana running towards him. 

She jumped on top of him, both landing on the floor as her wolf licked his face. She suddenly shifted back into her human and of course she was naked. Yeah this was not the best situation to be with your newly found mate with a room filled with people you know. 

Amelia immediately got her off him and gave her a robe to put on. The guy was still laying on the floor looking at her. Which I get because Xavier does stare at me a lot, he looks like Edward Cullen's lost long brother most of the time. But I find it cute. 

When the emotion in the room that's when Xavier came back, I hadn't even noticed he was gone, he was fully clothed at least. I guess he scrubbed his face out of the blue, and he had on clothes that covered the rest of his body so no one actually could see he was a modern day avatar under his clothes. 

'Why is Ryan staring at my sister like he wants to jump her?' Xavier asked me through mindlink. Oh men are so dense sometimes. 

"Mine" The guy who was apparently named Ryan growled finally getting up and grabbing Lana, burying his face in her neck. 

"Ryan, my family is watching us" Lana tried to whisper, her face was full on red. Oh honey,  your mate will make you want to die of embarrassment about ten times a day. This is just the start. 

 "I don't care, I finally found you. You're mine" He said pressing his forehead against her's. This was incredibly adorable. 

"By family I actually mean Xavier" She said and both of them looked at Xavier's direction, who was standing there looking at them with his arms closed and a stern look on his face. 

They separated from each other and Ryan took a step back, scratching his head awkwardly. "Oh hey Alpha, didn't see you there" He said.

"No mating, no claiming, no kissing until she says so. Don't be an idiot like I was" He said pointing to Lana and left the room.

He would make a great father, I think.

"Be careful who you trust. The devil was once an angel"

                                    - Anonymous

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 27.3K 35
"I-I'm sorry for waking you up. Please forgive me Alpha." She basically threw herself to her knees and bared her neck: a sign of submission. I sighed...
386K 10.2K 23
"Your mine," I tell her, trying to control my breathing. "As your mine." She whispers back, her sweet breath fanning across my face. We smile goofily...
1K 34 25
Everything had happened so fast, one minute an Alpha from a pack I'd heard was equal to my blood-sister's pack was claiming her as his even though sh...
37.1K 702 18
*Formerly known as Omega's Brother on my other account* Isabelle Smith was ranked an Omega at a young age. She was treated worse than the others. She...