Shadowhunters/Malec One Shots

By piadreamer

One shots of my favourite otp, Malec. May also contain other pairings but mostly Malec. Contains fluff, angst... More

A giggly morning.
What are you?
My immortal boyfriend
We always seem to find a way back to each other.
I will carry you.
Perfect Criminal •Part 2•
Perfect Criminal •Part 3•
Perfect Criminal •Part 4•
Drunken mistake
My boyfriend's a cat-fox.
I'll always protect you.
Thunderstorms and cuddles.
Relationships... they take effort.
Relationships... they take efforts. •Part 2•
You might be gold but I love Silver.
The story of Madeline Lightwood Bane.
Dimensional Issues
My Sleeping Prince
War of hearts
Beautiful Evening
My innocent Fiancé.
First date
Heartbreak and misery
Lost willpower
Lost willpower •Part 2•
Lost willpower •Part 3•
I'll love you for a thousand more.
Together, always and forever.
Play day.
Play day •Part 2•
Portal Mishap.
Portal Mishap •Part 2•
Melodious escape
Melodious Escape ~ 2
Melodious Escape ~ 3
Melodious Escape ~ 4
Melodious Escape ~ 5
Deal with the Devil
Love that never fades
The Return - Chapter 1
The Return - Chapter 2
The Return - Chapter 3
The Return - Chapter 4
The Return - Chapter 5
The Return - Chapter 6
The Return - Chapter 7
The Return - Chapter 8
The Return - Chapter 9

Perfect Criminal

580 22 57
By piadreamer

Warning: Contains graphic depictions of violence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•Police Report•

A powerful businessman Belial Roksa was found murdered in his own house on 6th February. The reason of death was a 'perfect' slit of throat. There was a heavy blood loss, after further inspection, a cross like symbol was found carved on his privates and like it's other victims, a golden ribbon was tied on it in a bow shape. Nothing was stolen from the victim's house. Neither fingerprints nor any footsteps were found. There was no evidence left behind by the murderer. The cameras inside were hacked and he wasn't captured on street CCTV.

This was the ninth victim in the last six months of our serial killer 'The perfectionist'. Apart from him, Mr. Roksa's stepson Lorenzo Rey is also a suspect, but there's a more chance it's the serial killer, because of the 'perfection' which cannot be imitated.

From the description of few sightings, which is not much, the serial killer has a good height, the clothing is completely black, presumably, leather, a full-length coat with hood, with no to less skin reveal, so either he's black or has painted himself complete black. The witnesses who said they saw 'ghost' or 'alien' having weird and creepy golden-red catlike eyes point towards the fact that the killer wears a contact lens to scare the witnesses if he gets seen.

The search is ongoing, but by far police had found nothing. The killer had left no trace like it came out of nowhere and vanished into the darkness. Mr. Belial Roksa's business associates and dear friend Asmodeous Ginting said their condolences and given another suspect to the police. His son, Intan Ginting, who he claimed went missing when he was 10 after murdering his wife and was never found. He claimed he was a psychopath and came back to kill him and asked for security.

Police looked into the records of Intan Ginting and found out that he was found dead after three months on the deserted lands of Indonesia. When addressed to Asmodeous, he refused to believe Intan was dead and kept claiming it is him. While the police are looking into the matters, they are still on high alert and looking for the serial killer 'The perfectionist' who needs to be stopped soon.

••••

1000th time! Alec had read this report for the 1000th time and sighed frustratingly. When the local New York police department started lagging in its investigation, the case was transferred to his unit, FBI. He was the best officer, on-field and in investigations, yet this particular case had started to make him doubt his skills. Murders after murder kept happening and even the FBI wasn't able to do anything, making him involved in this case more and more. He wanted to catch this bastard by his own hands and see him getting the death sentence. He had murdered so many people, yet left no clue, impossible.

A hot cup of strong coffee was placed on his desk but he paid no attention to it. There were already three empty and two half-finished and now cold coffee mugs were scattered around his desk and now it was sixth, but he was busy scrawling notes on his notepad. All the pictures of the murders were scattered around his desk, with his laptop kept in the middle and playing the footage of the CCTV'S. He was desperate, there was no clue, how could that be possible? There had to be a clue the killer had left behind. He was so engrossed in the work that he almost jumped when the coffee mug moved and placed in front of his eyes.

"Drink!" Alec sighed and shoved it out of his face.

"Not now, Magnus." He said flatly and got back to work. He was glad that his boyfriend, Magnus Bane was taking care of him since it was Saturday and he promised to spend time with him, but this case wasn't going out of his head. He needed to work, to find some clues, any clue which could lead to the killer.

"Alexander!"

"Please, Magnus, few more minutes!" He said without looking at his boyfriend. It was almost evening, and they were supposed to watch Magnus' favourite movie while having pizza but he had work. And he was glad Magnus was so understanding, his boyfriend of almost two years knew him very well, knows he loves to have strong coffee while working. Which he wasn't supposed to right now and he realised that when a pair of softest lips started trailing down his neck.

Alec shoved his shoulder in a shrugging manner to stop his boyfriend. "Please Magnus."

Magnus sighed, got in front of the couch once again, where his boyfriend was working on, sat on it with his legs resting on Alec's lap, and started trailing it over his abs. Alec held it then shoved it away hardly making Magnus yelp.

Magnus sighed then changed his position and placed his head on Alec's lap, but Alec put his hand under his head and stood him up, ignoring the look Magnus was giving him.

Before Alec could act, Magnus quickly wrapped his arms and legs around Alec's torso but Alec grabbed his hands, twisted him, and pushed him away resulting in Magnus landing on the floor. Magnus grunted, how could he forgot his boyfriend was the best FBI officer out there.

"Alexander! Give me attention!" He whined.

When Alec said nothing and kept boring his eyes on his laptop screen, Magnus stood up, got behind the couch where Alec was sitting, and started massaging his shoulders and neck, realising how stressed his boyfriend was.

A shiver ran through Alec's body when Magnus started massaging his back and he let out a satisfied moan. He fluttered his eyes close but tilted his head backwards and looked up at his boyfriend when he stopped his fabulous massage.

"What? Now you're paying attention?"

"Sooorrryyy!" Alec sing-song and Magnus suppressed his smile at his boyfriend's childish behaviour.

"Can you please stop working for once and spend time with me. What's in this new case that you're forgetting your boyfriend for it?"

"Heyy!" Alec tilted the laptop screen down, held Magnus' hand and made him sit on the couch, then laid down on his lap and placed his hand on his back and batted his eyelashes at him, pleading him to keep massaging.

Magnus sighed and ran his expert fingers over his back, relieving the stress his body held.

"Feels so good!" Alec moaned. "I'm sorry babe, I know I'm supposed to spend time with you, but this case is getting under my nerves. I want to catch that bastard as soon as possible. He had murdered so many innocents in the last six months."

"Hmm. I might not understand your technical terms, but what exactly is this case?"

Alec looked up at his sweet boyfriend and smiled. "My fabulous designer boyfriend is interested in a murder mystery?"

"You really want to be cocky right now?"

Alec sighed and leaned into the gentle touch of Magnus' fingers over the back of his neck. "Sorry. You might have heard about the famous case of the serial killer 'The perfectionist'. It's that. We were handled this case when he had murdered five people, men, exactly, and he recently murdered a famous businessman Mr. Belial Roksa, making it his ninth murder and we have nothing against him. Not a fucking single clue. How can it be possible!? No criminal is perfect. There has to some clue!" Alec exclaimed frustratingly.

"Calm down my young warrior!" Magnus looked at the scattered pictures and notes, then caressed his boyfriend's head. "Why don't you look it in other ways? I mean you seemed focused on the killer or clues, not on the victims. Maybe they called for it, done something which lead to their death."

Alec looked at his boyfriend with shock. "Babe, are you siding with the killer? Really!?"

"I'm just saying, you're the detective here." He defended.

"I don't think, babe. Nine different people with different professions and status. Apart from this Belial and it's fourth victim Lucifer Serani, no one knew each other. They aren't related. We doubt giving this Asmodeous security was right or not, that man is adamant that it's his son who is apparently dead from 16 years." He sighed and turned around, wrapping his arms around Magnus' waist.

"This Asmodeous guy seems crazy. Wasting my boyfriend's time and energy." He leaned down and kissed Alec's head, feeling the softest hairs on his lips.

Alec chuckled and looked up when Magnus grabbed his ass and squeezed it lightly, earning a cute yelp from him.

"Now, get up and clean this mess. We're watching your favourite movie and I'm ordering pizza for us. You can work on Monday. And by the way, I have an important meeting in four hours, it won't take long though. Just a contract signing. I'm thinking I'll bring our favourite Chinese then we can have a movie marathon the whole night. What say?"

"I'll love that! Thank you, you're the best boyfriend ever." He kissed Magnus' lips softly and Magnus smiled into it.

________

"Alexander!" Magnus called from the living room, peeking into their bedroom. "I'm le-" he stopped mid-sentence as his jaw hit the floor when he saw Alec completely naked, water dripping from his wet hair as he was towel drying it. The water droplets stuck over his abs were glistening beautifully and were doing something to him.

"Like what you see?" Alec smirked.

Magnus gulped and cleared his throat. "I... I'm leaving for the meeting, save that for tonight." He wandered his eyes over Alec's hardening member and winked making Alec a blushing mess.

"Fuck you, Bane!" Alec groaned, cursing himself for blushing so easily and threw the pillow at his boyfriend who dodged it gracefully and laughed.

"Tonight!" Magnus said making Alec blush again who was still naked. "I'm leaving, see you in an hour."

"Okay, don't forget the Chinese." Alec pecked his lips and Magnus hummed into it.

After signing the contract for the collaboration with another company for his upcoming fashion line, he walked towards his other destination which he was looking forward to.

The humongous glass door opened as he was welcomed by the man himself, Azazel Twinn, the famous entrepreneur known for his exquisite cocktails and mocktails, alongside with the handmade popular wines.

"Mr. Twinn, Magnus Bane." Magnus shook hands with the man and followed him towards his bar counter.

"Mr. Bane, honoured to have the best fashion designer of New York at my service. Tell me what can I do for you?"

"Mr. Twinn, you're making me embarrassed. I'm not that famous. Though, I'll love to have your exquisite drinks at my success party."

"Oh my god! I'll be honoured. Here," he picked up his laptop and opened a document. "This is the complete list of drinks my company makes, pick up what you want."

"Wow! These are more than a thousand. Know what? Serve me your specials. Let me see what 'Excuisitors' is famous for."

"Really? Then I'll be at your service." He put his laptop away and made one of his specials for both of them.

Magnus took a sip and his eyes went wide. "Wow! This is amazing!" He took another sip then looked around. "Mr. Twinn, if you don't mind can I ask you a personal question?"

"Of course, go ahead!"

"Why do live alone in this big mansion? And that too around nature without security."

"What can I say, I love nature and my solitude. As for security, this place is built around the most expensive lands, all kinds of wild animals roam around freely. They have become my pets, who will dare mess with a man with a wild panther as a pet." He smirked.

Magnus chuckled. "Fair enough!" He put his now empty glass on the table and looked around. "Umm, Mr. Twinn if you won't mind, can I use your washroom?"

"Sure, walk straight from here, second door on the left."

"Thank you, I'll finalize the deal after I relieve myself."

Azazel chuckled. "Man with needs!" Magnus laughed and walked towards the washroom.

Once Magnus was gone, Azazel started making a list of the drinks he was thinking to offer the man, he needed it to be the best for his best client so far. He was so lost in the work that he nearly had a heart attack when he saw the reflection of the famous serial killer standing beside him in his wine glass. All the blood drained from his body and he slowly turned around, only to meet the fierce and creepy reddish-golden eyes of the man.

"How... how did you get in?" He asked and the killer smirked.

He was exactly like the media described, head to toe covered with a black outfit. The only thing he could add was, the black mask he was wearing, lips covered with some substance which looked like a gloss but it wasn't, there was no skin visible, and the boots the man was wearing looked familiar. Azazel gulped and tried to back away but found himself frozen in his place with fear. As if realising he has company he shouted on top of his lungs.

"MR. BANE! COME OUT QUICKLY, THE... THE SERIAL KILLER IS HERE!"

The killer laughed which sounded familiar but he didn't know from where.

"Mr. Twinn, didn't take you for an idiot. Oh, sorry, you already are. Living in a place like this, making things easy for me."

The voice sounded familiar, way too familiar. As soon as Azazel realised, his eyes went wide. "Mr... Mr. Bane! Y..you!" He tried to run as soon as his brain processed he was about to die, but the strong arms covered with black gloves caught him and pinned him against the counter.

"Why do you think you can escape?" Magnus' voice was laced with strong hatred and was sharp making the elder shake like leaf.

"Mr... Mr. Bane, I... I have done nothing, please let me go. My business is also legal. I'm... I'm clean, please let me go, I don't even know you."

"Oh, you do, Azazel. Think again." Magnus tightened the grip on his arms, cracking few bones in the process making him scream in pain.

"I don't... I don't, Mr. Bane. Please, don't kill me."

Magnus smirked. "Do you take me for an idiot, let go of my victims, huh? 'Uncle Aza'?"

Azazel's eyes widened when he recognised the way he pronounced those words. "In... Intan? You're alive... No, it couldn't be. Asmo was right. No!"

"That bastard will get his share. Right now, you're going to pay for what you did 16 years ago." His angry cat eyes bore into Azazel's frightened green ones, making the elder man almost wet his pants.

Without losing the grip, he turned the man around and put his strong gloved hand over his mouth, which contained a small dose of chloroform. He reached for his belt buckle and took out a tiny blade from it. Placing the blade over his victim's right side of the neck, he made the 'perfect' cut as blood gushed out of it. He stood like that until the man died in his arms. Once he was sure his body became lifeless, he put it on the floor, opened his pants zipper and took out his privates, then carved a cross-like sigil over it with the blade, which actually meant sinner in ancient Latin. Once done, he removed his left shoe, took out the golden ribbon and tied it just above the sigil then zipped the dead bodies pants up.

After placing the dead body like he always does, he cleaned the blade with the tiny piece of cloth which was in his shoe, then put the blade back in his belt and cloth back inside the shoe sole. He then stood up and took the glass he drank from, and cleaned it thoroughly then placed it back where Azazel took it out from. Perks of having a great memory and observation skills. Once he was sure there was no evidence and trace of his presence, he went into the washroom to groom himself and went back to his real self, which simply means disposing of the biodegradable pant and shirt he designed and lip and face protector into the flush, folding the full-length light leather coat in the shape of a handkerchief and putting it jackets pocket, setting his hair and dress back to how he came here, putting the contacts back in the secret compartment in his belt buckle, then finally his gloves, which were two-sided, camouflaging it like a square pocket with his jacket and put on transparent biodegradable ones.

Again making sure no evidence was left behind, he walked back to the main hall and looked at the dead body of Azazel lying there with complete disgust. He looked around to make sure no evidence was left behind, no trace of him being there, and smoothed his coat.

"Fucking rapists!" He said in disgust and walked out of the house, closing the door behind him. Once outside, he saw the glowing eyes of the said wild panther and chuckled.

"Hello, Fire. Hungry?" The panther growled in response and he threw a huge piece of meat he took from inside towards her.

"Good girl, Fire!" He patted her head as she started chewing her food.

As soon as Magnus was completely out of his 'danger zone', he sighed with relief, took out his gloves, destroyed it into pieces, and threw it into the nearby trash can, making sure no one saw him. Then walked to the subway station to take the train for where his car was parked.

Right now, he was tired as hell and just wanted to cuddle with his boyfriend and forget that he was the said serial killer the whole New York was afraid of.

'Ten down, five more left!' he thought to himself and walked inside of the metro.

________________________________
I hope you guys liked it. This fic is supposed to be in parts but I'm not sure if you guys are comfortable with dark Malec, so let me know through your comments if I should end it here or continue with the story.

Reviews and feedbacks are welcomed. ❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 89 12
⚠️ Warning, I wrote these in middle school so they're really old 😭 ⚠️ Just what the title says. Malec short stories. Some are funny, some are sad...
668 64 8
One-shots of your favourite TMI characters after all the battles they've fought and the hard times they've endured. Will consist of my imagination o...
80.4K 2.1K 7
Alpha Alec. Omega Magnus. × It's been so long since I wrote this, and my writing style has changed tremendously since then. 🙈 So, I am planning to r...
68.5K 2.3K 58
Alec starts a relationship with Magnus Bane the High Warlock of Brooklyn after the unlikely but fateful night when he is dragged to a party by his si...