The fat unwanted mate (englis...

Oleh MandyMink

⚠️Before you read!⚠️ I wrote this a long time ago, and I'm trying to rewrite it. But unfortunately, I'm exper... Lebih Banyak

Prologue(edited)
Chapter 1(edited)
Chapter 2 (edited)
Chapter 3 (edited)
Chapter 4 (edited)
Chapter 6 (edited)
Chapter 7 (Edited)
Chapter 8 (edited)
Chapter 9 (edited)
Chapter 10 (edited)
Chapter 11 (edited)
Chapter 12 (edited)
Chapter 13 (edited)
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 The wedding
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Last chapter!

Chapter 5 (edited)

7.7K 185 5
Oleh MandyMink

I run to my house. All my muscles protest, beg for me to stop. I dont, I just keep going on and on. I mean, at one point I have to get in shape, and this looks like the perfect opportunity.  When I get to my house I realize I don't have a key with me. I check the surroundings, and think. There must be a spare key somewhere.
After a few minutes I realize something.

My parents keep the spare key under the mat. 
And they both have a key with them. But then what does it matter? I'm leaving here anyway, and even if they wanted to stop me, I would still be going. Carefully I lift the mat and take the key. I put the key in the lock and turn it over. The door creeks open, and I shiver. This almost looks like those scenes in a horror movie, where the girl enters the house and never comes out again. I enter and close the door as soon as possible. No one should see me leave.

I go upstairs and get some clothes. All of the  necessary stuff together I out in a bag with the clothes I picked. My hands are shaking. Am I really going to do this? I ask myself. Quickly before I can get any doubt, I speak fermly to myself. I'm not going to back down on this whole idea and go back to Ash with my tail between my legs. I'm going downstairs. Then I'm going to leave. Maybe I can take some food in tins? Yes, that seems reasonable to me, you can keep it longer. Okay, I have everything. Food, clothes, bag. In my mind I check everything. After thinking for a while I grab the bag and leave the house. If it turns out that I miss something later, it'll be a loss, but I'm sure I can get it somewhere. I close the door behind me and hide the key under the mat again.

Here we go.
Hello forest and Rogues.
Goodbye pack.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

180K 5K 8
*Short Story* It is difficult to stay with the people who look down at you like you are some kind of disease. It hurts when they don't want to acknow...
462K 16.6K 19
When your mate rejects you, five years is all you have to find your second chance or you die. When Lilly is rejected on her 17th birthday she makes t...
463K 11K 28
From nerdy to bad-ass. Ariella Stone is heading back to her pack after three years. She lost weight and recieved medication for her pimples. She has...
1.9M 44K 53
"Your no mate of mine! You're weak and not worthy of being the Luna." He shouts, but I didn't filinch once. "I, Alex, future Alpha of the DragonFire...