My Heart is Yours

Oleh outlawqueenrulez

This happened two years after Robin hood and Roland had crossed the Town's line with Marion,leaving an miser... Lebih Banyak

Missing Her
Planning
At Granny's
The text โ˜บ
author note

OPERATION MONGOOSE

691 22 3
Oleh outlawqueenrulez

(Regina's Pov )

EMMA and I were at Granny's enjoying a girls night out when all of a sudden , .my son Henry burst is with excitement."woah. Kid! Slow down ", Emma said. " "Mom!  I found something big, you might want to come and see this? " we quickly went to this house where Henry led us and we stopped in this hallway. "So I was looking around for any secret hideout s when .I saw this", as he pulled the candle down the wall opened and the room seemed to be a n library!           But here's the weird part look!  Isn't this the same storybook that you have at home ,Emma asked? " yes? He responded as he was handing me the book,but mom?  Look inside." As I opened the storybook. It blank? " I said as I looked at him ?" Exactly there all blank! SO IF THIS WHOLE ROOM IS FILLED WITH BLANK PROTECTED  storyBooks, then this must be the authors house!" Henry you did it! " as I responded with a smile, we're almost close to find out who the author is!  "                  Wait, what?,  Emma said confused?" We were trying to discover who the author was so we can ask him/her if they could write me an happier ending,  it's called ,"Operarion Mongoose :" Henry replied , I like it!  I want in Emma said," REALLY?! "   I said with a smile ,  yea its my kind of style and plus I made promise that I will  get everyone their happy ending, including you!  I giggled when she said that, so we will meet up at your mom and dad's. House to plan out the rest of this okay?  OKAY! both of them said together .

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

117K 1.9K 27
Seabrooke has now become home to humans, Zombies, and now Werewolves! For most, it seems like things are finally looking up. Then there's Addison. Sh...
159K 17.3K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
5.1K 670 21
แƒ”แƒก แƒแƒ แƒ˜แƒก แƒกแƒ˜แƒงแƒ•แƒแƒ แƒฃแƒšแƒ˜แƒก แƒ˜แƒกแƒขแƒแƒ แƒ˜แƒ, แƒ แƒแƒ›แƒ”แƒšแƒ˜แƒช แƒ”แƒ แƒ—แƒ˜ แƒฉแƒ•แƒ”แƒฃแƒšแƒ”แƒ‘แƒ แƒ˜แƒ•แƒ˜ แƒคแƒแƒขแƒแƒกแƒ”แƒกแƒ˜แƒ˜แƒ— แƒ“แƒแƒ˜แƒฌแƒงแƒ, แƒ›แƒแƒ’แƒ แƒแƒ› แƒ แƒแƒ“แƒ”แƒกแƒแƒช แƒ›แƒ˜แƒก แƒกแƒแƒ–แƒฆแƒ•แƒ แƒ”แƒ‘แƒก แƒ’แƒแƒกแƒชแƒ“แƒ แƒงแƒ•แƒ”แƒšแƒแƒคแƒ”แƒ แƒ˜ แƒ—แƒแƒ•แƒ“แƒแƒงแƒ˜แƒ แƒ แƒ“แƒแƒแƒงแƒ”แƒœแƒ... Bella hadi...
Doors open. Oleh ash

Fiksi Penggemar

576K 8.8K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...