Marvel's The Titan (Male Read...

By therealneil2000

You are Y/N L/N, and under strange circumstances, you gain fantastical abilities. Let's see how your story un... More

Intro
A Strange Encounter (Iron Man)
First Night Out (Iron Man)
Hero Life/Surprises (Iron Man 2)
Spider's Aren't So Bad (Iron Man 2)
Recruitment (Avengers 2012)
Meeting My History Project (Avengers 2012)
God-Fighting Machine (Avengers 2012)
Kid In The Room (Avengers 2012)
First Monster Fight (Avengers 2012)
Live Up 2 The Name (Avengers 2012)
Wartime Baby (Avengers 2012)
Earning My Stripes (Avengers 2012)
Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Crashing This Ship (Winter Soldier 2014)
Boss in Trouble (Winter Soldier 2014)
New Player In Town (Winter Soldier 2014)
On The Run, Great (Winter Soldier 2014)
Into A Birds Nest (Winter Soldier 2014)
Winter Battle (Winter Soldier 2014)
My Order's (Winter Soldier 2014)
Quitting in Style (Winter Soldier 2014)
Avengers: Age Of Ultron
Gang Is Back (Age Of Ultron 2015)
Party Time Problems (Age Of Ultron 2015)
Witch's Wicked Ways (Age Of Ultron 2015)
Slight Detour (Age Of Ultron 2015)
Metal Poisoning (Age Of Ultron 2015)
Evening The Odds (Age Of Ultron 2015)
Petal 2 The Metal (Age Of Ultron 2015)
Eye Of The Titan (Age Of Ultron 2015)
Voting Time
Captain America: Civil War
2nd Favorite Spider (Civil War 2016)
Problem After Problem (Civil War 2016)
Switching It Up (Civil War 2016)
Debate Team (Civil War 2016)
Winter's Return (Civil War 2016)
Breakout Decisions (Civil War 2016)
In Queens (Civil War 2016)
Airport Battle (Civil War 2016)
Fractured 4 Good (Civil War 2016)
Voting Time (Part 2)
Guardians Of The Galaxy
Invasion (GOTG 2016)
Welcome 2 Space (GOTG 2016)
Locked Losers (GOTG 2016)
Going Knowhere (GOTG 2016)
Cherry Bomb (GOTG 2016)
Small Vote
The Guardians (GOTG 2016)
Just A Question
Avengers: Infinity War
Before The War (Infinity War 2018)
Earth Is Closed (Infinity War 2018)
Reunion Of A Lifetime (Infinity War 2018)
Two (Infinity War 2018)
War Of Wakanda (Infinity War 2018)
Clash Of The Titans (Infinity War 2018)
Final Assault (Infinity War 2018)
Avengers: Endgame
Aftermath (Endgame 2018)
One More Chance (Endgame 2018)
Five (Endgame 2023)
The Get Togethers (Endgame 2023)
Newfound Hope (Endgame 2023)
The Plan (Endgame 2023)
Whatever It Takes (Endgame 2023)
The Final Battle Pt.I (Endgame 2023)
The Final Battle Pt.II (Endgame 2023)
Finale (Endgame 2023)
Voting Time (Part III)
Black Widow
Stay-At-Home (Black Widow 2023)
Return 2 Action? (Black Widow 2023)
The Fighting Spirit (Black Widow 2023)

Bones 2 Pick (Civil War 2016)

18.4K 412 393
By therealneil2000

"Keep your arms up!" Black Widow instructs before she goes to stab Y/N with the practice knife in her hand.

The blade and edges of the knives were dull so they wouldn't cause a serious injury by accident but getting hit by them still hurted a lot.

Y/N pushes Natasha's right wrist away just before she could make contact, redirecting the knife thrust into the air harmlessly. Natasha swings the other blade in her left hand at his head. Ducking out of the way, he lands a hard knee in her gut.

She feels the wind get knocked out of her as the practice knives fall from her hands. With a tight grip on the collar of her shirt, Titan flips the Black Widow over his shoulders and slams her down to the mat.

She quickly gets up as she uses her fists to strike at Y/N. This spar was without the use of his Sharingan, so this was his own reflexes and instincts.

He continues to dodge his head left and right as she gets faster and faster. Y/N then notices his vision blur for a couple seconds, causing him to stagger a bit. This gives Romanoff the opening to land two quick strikes on each of his cheeks.

"Urgh!" He lets out as he loses his footing, but remains on the balls of his feet. Y/N blocks Nat's kick with his left forearm and retaliates by throwing a right punch into a opening near her ribs.

Nat manages to avoid it in time and rolls backwards before she opens fire with a pair of pistols. They are loaded with blanks but getting hit by just one of them would sting like hell.

Y/N flips to the side to avoid the first volley of rounds, only to have Natasha fire another burst at where he landed. There was no time to jump again even with his amazing reflexes... so Y/N simply drops to the floor on his stomach before he pushes himself back up with his hands.

His vision acts up again as it also comes with a slight sting to his head, Natasha leaps up and wraps both legs around his neck before flipping him on his back.

"Damn.." He groans as Natasha stands above him with a smirk plastered on her face. Y/N continues to just lay on his back as he rubs his eyes with his forearms.

The red-headed assassin takes a seat next to him as he remains on his back, catching his breath. Black Widow wasn't kidding when she said she wouldn't go easy on him just because she was his girlfriend now...if anything, she worked him even harder than before. But Y/N proved more than capable of keeping up with her more aggressive training

Natasha couldn't help but smile proudly at Y/N as she sits upright.

"...Is something wrong?" She asked. He was staring at the ceiling with a faraway look in his E/C eyes.

Titan blinks out of his thoughts and shakes his head. "No, everything's fine. I was just thinking about how cool it is.....to have you with me. There's a part of me that keeps thinking this is all some sort of damn dream."

"I don't want her to worry too much about my vision deteriorating."

A smirk graces her face before Natasha suddenly straddles Y/N's hips.

"It's not a dream, мой маленький воин." She whispers. Her face is just inches away from his.
"I am here to stay with you for as long as possible."

Y/N chuckles to himself,
"Then would it be too soon to say we should be together forever? Not being pushy."

Natasha leans in and captures Y/N's lips for a kiss. "Of course not. It's what I want too."

Y/N smiles as he caresses her beautiful face. He was a lucky man indeed to have such an amazing woman like her to love him. But then again, he's Y/N, and Y/N deserves the best.

"...You know if anyone find us like this, they'll start asking questions." Y/N throws out

Natasha chuckles. "You're right. Should we go and grab a bite then?"

"In a few minutes. Let's just stay like this a little longer. My milf of a girlfriend is too comfy to let go." He quips before she smacks him in the back of the head.

"I'm 32, you idiot."
She says softly, laying her head on Y/N's chest.

"Just teasing." He smiles as he wraps his arms around Natasha and holds her firmly. The two Avengers close their eyes and enjoy the comfort of each other's presence in silence.

The Next Day: 7:00 AM
Conference Room

Y/N almost dozes off as he and the team listen to Cap laying out the details of their strategy to take down Rumlow.

Pietro is seen sitting down, having his feet on the table while eating a donut. He notices Y/N almost out of it, so he tosses a spare donut at the young Titan, who catches it and munches on it immediately.

"Maximoff! Focus." Cap warns, causing the speedster to put his hands up in surrender.

Rogers continues over the plan, and the way Cap was droning on like a stereo stuck in monotone wasn't exactly doing much to help Y/N stay awake either.

Most of the other Avengers seem to be more awake, but nevertheless, Y/N did his best to pay attention.
L/N's part was fairly simple, be a ground trooper and put clothes illusions on Wanda, Natasha, and Pietro, just so they can blend in with the crowd . Sam will be high above, keeping an eye out for Rumlow and his men. Cap will be coordinating everything from an apartment located near the targets building.

Tony would not participate, due to being a guest speaker at his Alma mater, MIT. He's a busy man of course, so Y/N doesn't hold it against him if he can't make a mission or two.

Soon, the meeting is adjourned, causing Y/N to let out a huge sigh of relief as he gets up. Pietro, Wanda, and Natasha follow behind him quickly.

"Whew, glad that's finally over with." Pietro takes a bite of his last donut before tossing the box over his shoulder.

"I'm sayin" Y/N comments as he stretches his arms above his head.

Wanda lets out a bit yawn,
"Remind me again....why Cap has these meetings so early?"

Natasha shrugs, "Cap used to be apart of the military, so I'm guessing he's used to waking up at odd hours."

Y/N and Wanda groan in annoyance, earning laughs from Pietro and Natasha.

20 minutes later, the team is all dressed in their costumes and going up the ramp of the Quinjet.

Y/N is seen in his armor, without his mask, fidgeting with his wrist gauntlet and checking to see he has all his weapons. Pietro approaches behind him with his silver-and-blue uniform and puts a firm hand on    L/N's shoulder.

"You ready for this? I can hold your hand if it gets too nerve-racking."

Y/N rolls his eyes, "Please, I've been doing missions like this since I was 16. This will be no different."

"If you say so..." Pietro smiles as the rest of the team boards the jet.

Y/N is the last one to enter as he lags back a bit,
"This WILL be no different....right?"

HOURS LATER

"Alright, what do you see?" Cap asks over the communicator.

Wanda and Pietro are seen sitting in a cafe outside, they are seen wearing regular clothes, but in reality, Y/N put illusions over their costumes like the plan was, just to blend in better.

"Standard beat cops. Small station." She then looks discreetly behind her, "Quiet Street...it's a good target."

Pietro is seen stuffing bagel after bagel down his throat, "Nothing weird yet....but these bagels are dry as f-"

"Focus, brother." Wanda warns as she takes a sip of her tea.

Cap is seen inside a room, peering down at the Main Street.

"There's an ATM in the south corner, which means?"

"Cameras." Wanda replies

"Both cross streets are one-way."

"So, compromised escape routes."

Cap looks to the side and looks down at newspapers, reporting sightings and crimes of Rumlow and his crew. "Means our guy doesn't care about being seen. He isn't afraid to make a mess on the way out." Rogers then looks a bit closer,
"You see that Range Rover halfway up the block?"

"Yeah, the red one?" Wanda asks, "It's cute."

Another voice then comes in,
"I'll tell you what's cute. Our asses sitting down, waiting for the bad guys to come out. Like, are we the Avengers, or sitting ducks? These fuckers need to hurry up."

At another table, Natasha and Y/N are seen seating together, similar to the Maximoffs. Although, Y/N is seen visibility annoyed/bored.

Natasha gives his hand a firm grasp,
"Just wait a little longer, мой маленький воин." She says to him gently before looking over at Wanda.

"That Range Rover is also bulletproof, which means private security, which means more guns, which means more headaches for somebody. Probably us."

"Speaking of headaches.." Y/N muses in his head as he rubs his fingers against his temple.
"This Heat is getting to me, which is why it's best to MOVE AROUND."

"You guys know I can move things with my mind, right?" Wanda lets out, causing Pietro to roll his eyes.

"Of course, it's not like we see it everyday." He sarcastically says, earning a chuckle from Y/N.

"Looking over you shoulder needs to become second nature."

"Anybody ever tell you you're a little paranoid?" Sam asks as he is seen walking towards the edge of a building from above.

"Y/N has a few times,but other then him...not to my face. Why? Did you hear something?"

"Eyes on target, folks." Cap interjects, "This is the best lead we've had on Rumlow for six months. I don't want to lose him."

Y/N scoffs, "Hn, trust me. As soon as we catch sight of him, I'm skull-fucking him with my swords."

"Language." Steve warns as he looks out the window again, this time observing a garbage truck going through a busy street, honking the horn.

Steve then puts his hand on his ear comms, "Sam, you see that garbage truck? Tag it."

A small drone shoots up from Sam's flight suit and flies down and towards the truck. Whilst it's being controlled by Wilson, the drone flies below the truck.

"Give me X-Ray."

The drone scans the vehicle, revealing the cargo weight to be 13825 KGS.

"That's trucks loading for max weight. And the drivers armed."

Y/N perks up at that news, and Natasha looks out in the distance, "It's a battering ram."

"Go now." Steve commands

"What?" Wanda asks with a bewildered look on her face. Pietro and Y/N hiss out "YES." simultaneously as Sam is seen diving off the building. When he gets close to the ground, he activates his wings and takes off.

The truck is seen driving rapidly towards the "Institute For Infectious Diseases." The driver rolls out to the streets just before the truck crashes through the front gate, demolishing the overhang when it flips from hitting the anti-vehicle defenses set in front of the security gate.

Multiple yellow vans converge through the wreckage left by the trucks. They come to a halt as several soldiers jump out the back of the vehicles, all are armed as they come out firing at nearby soldiers.

A solid minute goes by as Cap is seen flying in, courtesy of Falcon. He bashes his shield against a soldier into a car. Another soldier comes towards him, but Cap thinks quickly as he kicks the side of the car, causing it to jerk and slam against the second soldier.

He throws his shield into the chest of another adversary and drop kicks one on top of another vehicle.

"Body armor, AR-15s. I make seven hostiles."

Sam is seen swooping in and simultaneously kicks two enemies before shooting the third in the chest.
"I make five."

Wanda is seen hovering by, whilst also carrying Y/N in the air with her powers. She and Titan land on the ground as she prepares a shield. They both are now seen with their Avengers uniforms, seeing no reason to have illusions.

Y/N cracks his neck as he covers his face with his famed mask. He then summons a susanoo ribcage and covers the ribs with Amaterasu.

Multiple soldiers begin firing at Y/N and Wanda. The bullets deflect off Wanda's red energy, but the bullet simply burn away as they come towards Titan.

Y/N walks nonchalantly towards the Hydra soldier as they keep firing at him. He thrusts his arm forward as a spike-shaped flame forms from the black fire around him. The spike speeds forward and stabs into a soldier, burning the poor soldier to a crisp.

The rest of the soldiers look on in shock as Y/N's Mangekyou shines brightly through his mask's eye holes. They keep firing at him as he rapidly throws spike after spike of black flames, burning them again and again. Y/N's eye continues to bleed as he uses Flame Control to launch one more spike into the stomach of another soldier.

"Rumlow's on the third floor." Sam announces as he scans the building.

"Y/N, you're with me." Cap points to him as Y/N nods, he then turns his head towards Maximoff.
"Wanda, just like we practiced."

Y/N turns his gaze towards the burning black flames that were the ashes of the soldiers are. He uses flame control to extinguish the fires. Since the Amaterasu can't be put out by regular means, either Y/N has to extinguish them himself or the flames burnt out after seven days and seven nights.

"What about the gas?" She wonders as she lifts both Cap and Titan up towards the upper levels.

"Get it out!" Y/N yells at her from above as him and Cap bust through the windows. The two Avengers then faces off against numerous soldiers as the gas around them starts to move towards the windows

Y/N takes out a sword and sidesteps from a ray of bullets shot from a hostile, when he gets close enough, he knees the soldier in the stomach before stabbing them through the stomach. He kicks them off his blade before taking out a kunai and bouncing it off a wall, causing it to ricochet and cut through the throat of a hidden soldier.

He punches the jaw off another hydra agent, uses Rasengan and drills the energy ball through the stomach of a charging Hydra soldier. The enemy screams as the Rasengan causes him to blow back and through a support pillar.

"Shit!" Y/N cries out as he ducks from Cap's shield bouncing around the room. He slides under the legs of a enemy, goes behind them and summons a Susanoo arm. He then pulls back and punches them forward and through a window, causing them to pummel to their death.

Y/N dashes across the room, taking off heads, arms, legs, you name it. One soldiers clocks Titan in the head with the butt of their gun, but he shakes it off and headbutts the Hydra henchmen to the ground.

"Surely you could've done better."

From another area of the building, Crossbones is seen walking out and looking up

"He's here."

Natasha is racing forward on a motorcycle before she jumps off the vehicle with perfect timing. The motorcycle slides and crashes into the legs of the enemy, making them cry out in pain as they are knocked off their feet.

As Natasha is fighting off multiple soldiers, Pietro is seen zooming in and out of view. Pushing and punching several assailants away. He also zips around, helping citizens steer clear of the fight.

In one instance, a soldier takes aim at a group of gathered people. In a slow-motion segment, Pietro is seen running towards the event, grabbing onto the enemy and flinging him into a stationary tank.

Cap and Titan soon run through the hallways and stop to look around in a balcony. Titan widens his eyes as he spots Rumlow aiming at them with a rocket launcher.

Cap covers himself with his shield as Y/N summons Susanoo's ribcage. Rumlow fires a round at them, causing the both of them to be blown back into the building. Y/N is the first to get up and helps Roger's get on his feet.

Crossbones continues to fire round after round at the two Avengers, who evade as best they could. One shot gets through however and blows Cap out the building and into a van below.

Y/N wobbles on his feet as he wipes his eye from the dried blood. He then coughs as he waves the smoke from his face.

"Sam, He's in a AFV heading north." Cap says over the comms link, "Pietro, get to the truck, fast."

Pietro smirks as he cracks his fingers,
"Fast, I can do." He then speeds away towards the new objective.

Sam soon lands on a roof of a marketplace, he uses his goggles scanners to spot the Hydra soldiers.

"I see four, they're splitting up."

"I'm on it Wings." Pietro lets out as he is seen running throughout the city. Natasha is riding on a motorcycle, avoiding the cars and pedestrians of the city.

Cap also arrives on the scene, bending down as he spots gear on the ground. He then looks around as civilians gather around to see what's going on.

"They left their gear. It's a shell game now. One of them as the payload."

A sticky bomb lands on his shield, causing the civilians to scream as Steve launches his weapon upward.

"URK!" Steve gasps as he is hit from the back from Rumlow's gauntlet. He crashes through a stand as Crossbones approaches him.

"There you are, you son of a bitch."

_________

Natasha is seen fighting two soldiers, and she seems to be handling herself as she repeatedly takes them down.

Unbeknownst to her, a third soldier walks slowly towards her back, they unhook a pin from a grenade and launch it towards her.

Everything then goes into slow motion, people seem be moving VERY slow, Natasha and the soldiers, and even the grenade.

Pietro is seen skidding into view and widens his eyes when he sees a grenade headed towards Natasha's body. He quickly runs towards it as a blue streak trails behind him. He grabs the grenade from the air and runs with it towards the thrower. He grabs onto the soldier and takes him away from the civilians.

"Suck on this." He places the grenade into the mouth of the enemy, gives him a salute, before zooming away. Time then resumes as the soldier frantically looks around and muffles a scream as his head explodes seconds later.

Sam is seen taking down two soldiers before checking the bag for the biological weapon.
"He doesn't have it. I'm empty."

Natasha is at a standstill as she points her gun at one enemy, whilst the other is seen with the weapon.

"Drop it!" He commands as he holds the weapon in one hand, "Or I'll drop this."

Pietro then zooms into view, punches one soldier's jaw, as Natasha shoots the weapon-holder in the chest. The weapon slowly falls, but the speedster reacts quickly and catches it before it hits the ground.

Maximoff smirks as he tosses the capsule to Romanoff, "Well, that was fun."

"More exhausting then anything else." Romanoff huffs as Sam's drone, Redwing comes into view.

"Ah shit, did I miss out?" Wilson's voice asks through the comms link

Pietro laughs out loud as him and Romanoff walk away, "Sorry Sam, gotta be quicker next time."

_________

Cap seems to have trouble as Rumlow furiously goes at him, hit after hit of his new gauntlets put Rogers on the defensive.

"This is for dropping a building on my face." Rumlow sneers as a blade pops out of his gauntlet, he then swipes at Cap, who does his best to dodge each strike. He manages to cut Steve in the chest deeply, grabs him and throws him through a table.

"Choke on this, you pathetic filth!" Rumlow goes to stab Rogers when a sword deflects the hit, and a boot kicks him square in the chest.

Rumlow groans in pain as he gets up to see who interrupted. He looks up to see Y/N standing in front of a injured Captain America.

"You..." Crossbones growls as he stands to his feet.

"Me." Y/N retorts as he takes out both his swords and gets into his stance.

"I have a bone to pick with you, kid!" Rumlow sneers as his gauntlets pop out blades.

Y/N smirks under his mask,
"Oh, I get it. Because your name is Crossbones and-"

"RRRAAAAHHH!" Rumlow roars as he lunges at L/N, who goes on the defensive.

With several clashes, Y/N deflects most of Rumlow's strikes, and with his regular Sharingan activated, he's also predicting his moves.

Seeing an opening, he lands a crushing knee to Rumlow's stomach, lands a hit with the butt of his sword into his head and lands a drop kick into his chest plate.

Y/N looks to his right and spots multiple soldiers coming towards him to support Crossbones. With a grunt, he summons two Susanoo arms and grabs two soldiers with one hand. He crushing them under the Susanoo's large hand before slamming into the ground.

He conjures a ribcage around himself as the remaining soldiers fire at him, causing the bullets to bounce off the ribs but ricochet off and hits a few civilians in their path.

"NO!" Y/N screams as he undoes his Susanoo protection and summons an earth golem to take care of the now frighten soldiers. Y/N runs towards the hit civilians and checks to see if they're okay.

"I'm sorry...." He whispers as he tries to administer to them, "I'm so so- URGH!"

Rumlow sneak-attacks him by punt-kicking him away from the African citizens. Rumlow then grabs Y/N by the neck and flings him into a foodstand.

"Your attention needs to be on me!" Crossbones yells out as he stomps towards where he kicked Titan.

Y/N groans in pain as his vision goes in and out, due to overuse of the Mangekyou and being dazed from the hard kick to the temple. He spots his swords several feet away, but spots Cap's shield next to him.

While pushing debris off his armor, he grabs onto the famed shield and holds it in front of himself. This causes Rumlow to stop and look at the sight before him.

"Ha! Is this what it's come to now? Using your pals weapon? Give me a b-"

Y/N then flings the shield toward an unexpected Rumlow, who is hit directly in the chest by the shield, and falls on his back.

Y/N then catches the shield with his arm and looks down at it.

"Geez....maybe they should call me Captain Titan. Has a ring to it."

Rumlow writhes in pain as he's slow to get up, he doesn't have a chance to catch his breath as Y/N rushes towards him with Cap's shield.

Due to seeing Cap fight with the shield for so many years, the Sharingan is able to store certain movements, which is why Y/N looks like a natural as he bashes Rumlow around with the famed weapon.

Y/N hits Rumlow again and again with Roger's shield, surprised on how light it feels in his hand, but notices how hard-hitting it is. He then kicks Rumlow into the knee, but Crossbones doesn't waver as he throws a haymaker towards The Titan's face. Y/N catches it with ease with his open hand.

"Crossbones huh? Where's your fucking parrot then?" Y/N then bangs the shield against Rumlow's helmet, giving Crossbones a near concussion before being kicked in the chest.

Rumlow feels his sternum break as he crashes through the wall of an empty building. As he starts to recover, he takes out a firearm and fires round after round at L/N.

Y/N puts the shield in front of his body, deflecting the incoming bullets from hitting his body. He then flips up in the air, like he's seen Cap do many times and throws the shield. It bounces off multiple surfaces before cracking Rumlow in the head, taking off his helmet, whilst almost taking off his damn head.

Y/N then catches the shield as it flies back toward him. "This doesn't obey the laws of physics...like at ALL."

Y/N feels a hand land on his shoulder, he turns and sees Steve.

"Pull back, Y/N. You did good." He says with a strained smile.

"Thanks." Y/N replies as they both look at an heavily injured Rumlow. Y/N then remembers about the hit civilians and runs over to them.

"Are you okay?" He asks as he helps an injured man up to his feet. The man doesn't say anything, but he nods in confirmation. He then looks towards the second one, but with just one look, he can tell he was dead.

Y/N closes his eyes in a moment of sadness before solemnly walking back to Cap.

Y/N hands Cap his shield as the veteran approaches Rumlow and roughly grabs his collar, revealing his mutilated face.

"Fuck" Y/N lets out, "I would say something, but knows not the fucking time"

"I think I look pretty good, all things considered." Brock lets out

"Who's your buyer?" Steve demands

Rumlow gives a mocking grin. "You know he knew you...your pal, your buddy, your Bucky."

"What did you say?!"

"He remembered you. I was there...he got all weepy about it.......till they put his brain back in the blender."

Y/N feels something off about this, he walks closer to the pair. "Uh, Cap. Snap out of it. We need to-"

"He wanted you to know something." Rumlow continues, "He said to me...Please tell Rogers, when you gotta go, you gotta go."

Crossbones slowly pulls out a small detonator from within his vest, unbeknownst to the super soldier.

Rumlow's face then turns vicious,
"And you're coming with me."

Rumlow then screams as black flames crawl all over Rumlow's chest. Cap looks shocked as he looks behind him and sees Y/N, who's staring at the screaming Rumlow, with blood tricking down his left eye.

Y/N makes the mistake of not summoning the flames directly into Frank's detonating arm, as Y/N notices Frank's finger presses the button.

"NO!" Y/N screams before red energy surrounds Rumlow in a barrier. The flames from the detonator and the flames from Amaterasu burn against his body, causing him to scream even louder in agony.

Y/N looks to the right and he sees Wanda strain herself as she keeps him in place.

"WANDA! KEEP RUMLOW THERE! DONT MOVE-"

Wanda screams as she lifts the Hydra Agent up in the air, causing Y/N to look up in agony.

"NO! STO-"

BOOM!!

An explosion erupts as the assassin is crashed through a building, resulting in the structure being destroyed in not only the flames of the detonation, but also from Y/N's Amaterasu, which spreads wildly on the building.

"no...no, no, NO!" Y/N roars as he looks up towards the building and uses Mangekyou to extinguish as much of the black flames as he could. He manages to get most of it, but the pain in his eye is too much as he collapses on his knees, blooding pouring from his eye socket.

Wanda looks up in disbelief as fire and black flames already surround the building. She covers her mouth as Pietro runs in to see the commotion.

"Damn it." He grits to himself,
"I wasn't.....I wasn't quick enough." He then looks at his distraught sister and immediately brings her into his arms. She hugs him back as she cries loudly into his shoulder.

Cap looks up in distraught as he talks to Sam through his earpiece,
"Sam....I need fire and rescue...on the south side of the building."

Cap then gives a sort of glare in the direction of a downed Y/N, who is being approached by a frantic Natasha.

"Y/N!" Natasha cries out as she gets on her knees and brings his face into her hands,
"Are you alright? Are you okay?" He doesn't respond as he has a lost look in his eyes, remembering the events that transpiring earlier with the mother and her crippled daughter.

THIS IS YOUR FUCKING FAULT!

YOU DID THIS!

WHY DONT YOU JUST GO?!

Cap then approaches the two Avengers,
"Y/N, I need you to put out the rest of your flames." He demands, but is met with silence as Natasha continues to comfort Y/N.

Having enough, Steve towers over the two, casting a shadow, "Y/N! Focus!"

Natasha sneers as she gets on her feet and faces the veteran Avenger. "Can't you see he's exhausted! Give him time to-"

"We can't do anything with those black flames raging in that building!"

As Cap and Black Widow go back and forth,
Y/N holds his head with both his hands as he glares up at the ruined building, knowing damn well there are people, DEAD people up there.

And he's a reason for it.

Hope y'all enjoyed this update. You see I kind switched up what happens a bit. But anyway,
Update coming soon...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

638 41 12
***PLEASE READ GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY [1], GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 2 [2], AND AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR [3] BEFORE THIS BOOK!! OTHERWISE YOU MAY G...
56.4K 1.5K 75
Ever is one of S.H.I.E.L.D.S. best agents they ever had. She gets assigned to help a lost billionaire but she gets more than what was asked to do. (D...
122K 5.9K 17
Leaving Asgard amidst a scandal, Y/n L/n finds herself travelling from realm to realm before settling down on Midgard, a fruitful realm with culture...
11.1K 353 35
Y/N was a 22 year old woman who just moved to New York City, and trying to live a normal life as a nurse in a hospital, despite being born with stran...