ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖

By MTWdays

"I ɢᴜᴇss Iᴍ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ.." -𝒾𝓃𝓈𝓅𝒾𝓇ℯ𝒹 𝒷𝓎 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓈ℴ𝓃ℊ: 𝒫𝓁𝒶𝓎𝒹𝒶𝓉ℯ 𝒷𝓎 ℳℯ𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒾ℯ... More

Intro
Chapter 1: A playdate with you
Chapter 2: Changes
Chapter 4: 5 years later
Chapter 5: The same old you
Chapter 6: Her new friends
Chapter 7: Wanna drink?
Chapter 8: Me or her?
Chapter 9: Locked out
Chapter 10: Acceptance?
Chapter 11: Recall some memories
Chapter 12: Her girl
Chapter 13: New friends
Chapter 14: Encounter
Chapter 15: Coincidence
Chapter 16: Leave me that quick?
Chapter 17: On my way
Chapter 18: Another playdate
Chapter 19: Unexpected visit
Chapter 20: The party has begun
Chapter 21: Truth or Dare
Chapter 22: First kiss
Chapter 23: Movie night
Chapter 24: She wanted more
Chapter 25: Let the truth be told
Chapter 26: Can we just talk?
Chapter 27: Another encounter
Chapter 28: Before the party

Chapter 3: Better friend?

900 30 200
By MTWdays

*Hours later-

I woke up in a room that I see almost everyday, making me glance at the messy room for seconds before crawling out of the bed.

My heads hurts for some reason, all I remember is Rarity wont talk nor let me play with her toys because she was too busy playing with Rainbow a while ago so I just sat on the coach and.. Fell asleep?

I just shook my thoughts away after fixing my messy blonde hair, going back downstairs afterwards only to see Rarity and Rainbow playing a board game called monopoly.

"H-hey girls." I greeted with a weak smile.

"Hey Aj you're awake! Are you okay?" Rainbow greeted back while running towards me for a hug.

I just giggled softly as I hugged my Rainbow haired friend back, Rarity on the other hand dint even look nor noticed me, she just continued fixing her paper money.

"Im fine Dash, I honestly dont know what happened a while ago." I giggled, pulling away from the hug.

"Oh you fell asleep on the coach idiot, Rarity's mom carried you to Rare's room." Rainbow laughed while tapping my back.

"Great.. What time is it?"

"Its still 10:00 pm dude, you slept really early! Luckily your awake now so we can have some real fun unlike Rarity's boring board games."

"Hey, Its fun! Dont judge me. Can we just finish this game darling?" Rarity yelled back at Rainbow.

Rainbow roller her eyes in a playful way before seating back down to her place so I just followed her and sat down beside Rarity.

"Heya Rare." I smiled at my purple haired friend, but she pretended not to hear me.

"Rarity? Hey.." I repeated but she ignored me once again.

"For the love of- Rarity talk to m-"

"What?! Cant you see Im focusing over here Applejack?" Rarity yelled back in slight anger.

My eyes widened in shock as soon she yelled at me same as Rainbow. The two of just stayed silent throughout the whole game while Rarity kept on cheering in joy whenever Rainbow's player steps on her properties.

"Woo! You owe me 300 dollars Rainbow cause you stepped on my property!" Rarity squealed happily.

"Again? F*ck this-"

"Language darling! My mom is just in the kitchen she can hear you!"

"Im old enough to cuss Rarity." She laughed back but when she noticed that my eyes were tearing up, she immediately faced me in a worried way."You okay Apples?"

"Im okay.. I just- go back to Rarity's room." I replied, standing up.

There's no point on watching my two friends play, whenever I try to talk to Rarity, she was always focused on her goddamn board game.. And its making me feel weak inside.

"What? Y-you can join us if you want to." Rainbow quickly said as she grabbed my hand.

I just smiled back and pulled my hand back, glancing at Rarity who's eyes were all over at the f*cking game.

"You can join us darling just dont be a baby about it." Rarity interrupted, still looking at the game on the table.

"Nah Im good Rare.. Thanks." I started with a forced smile as I turned around to face the staircase.

"I wish I had monopoly all over your mind.." I muttered silently to myself

"What was that Applejack?" Rarity asked.

"Nothing.. Its just I wish I never cared about you all the time.." I lastly giggled before running upstairs, leaving Rainbow and Rarity in shock.

After I finally made it to Rarity's room, I grabbed my phone and plugged in my headphones so I can listen to my music to forget all about Rarity.

I thought she was going to change? She told me she was doing it for me.. But she's still acting like the same spoiled brat from 6 years ago.

"Did she.. Lied to me again?" I thought to myself as a single tear formed in my eye.

Even though Rarity is still the same, I couldn't get angry at my friend. Maybe she's just maturing for now.. I'll give her another chance.

Suddenly, I heard a my phone rang a notification, making my thoughts vanished at the moment. So I opened it, only to see a message icon from Rainbow Dash.

-Rainbow freaking Dash-

R

d: "Yow Apples you okay?"

Aj: "Yeah, why are you chatting me? I thought you two were busy playing your stupid board game?'

Rd: "We were but I stopped playing with her when you ran back to her room. You okay? Want me to go over there?"

Aj: "Nah Im fine Dash, thanks. Its just Rarity.. She always treats me like this."

Rd: "She's never gonna change her attitude Aj cant you see that? Its pretty obvious dude."

Aj: "I know but I still have hope for her. She's my friend and I cant leave her, but if she's happy.. Then Im happy."

Rd: "You deserve someone better dude, like me! Anyways, wanna go sneak out when Rarity falls asleep? XD"

Aj: 'Sure, I would love that Dash. "

Rd: "Awesome! Oops gotta go, Rarity's mom made us some cookies! Want some?"

Aj: "I'll pass, have fun asshole :)"

Rd: "Have fun watching tv up there dickhead :)"

After Rainbow went offline, I placed my phone beside me and grabbed the remote on the desk afterwards to watch some Tv.

At least Rainbow cares for me, but our friendship still cant compare the bond me and Rarity have.. Even through she treats me like her backup.
-
Hours later, the girls finally entered the room, bringing some snacks with them for our sleep over thing. Me and Rainbow just played around the room while Rarity watched one of her dramatic romantic movies.

But something still bothers me, whenever I glance at Rarity, I always see that she was giving me a disturbing look which was making me more confused.

Rarity then paused her movie and grabbed a pillow from her bed to hit Rainbow's back when she's unaware of it.

"Gah! What the heck Rarity?" Rainbow giggled.

"Wanna have a pillow fight?"

"Oh your so on!" Rainbow yelled back after getting a pillow from the bed.

The two continued to smack each other with pillows while I just watched them.. Have fun.

I just smiled weakly as I pretended to use my phone so Rarity wont notice that I was secretly watching have so much fun without.. Me.

"Crap I need to use the bathroom, Rares. Which way is it?" Rainbow asked.

"The 2nd door on the left Darling."

"Great be right back!" She lastly yelled before running out of the room, leaving me and Rarity alone.

As soon Rarity noticed that I was looking at her, our eyes met for seconds but I quickly looked back at my phone after.

I heard Rarity giggled in a cute way after she walked towards me.

"Hey Aj.." She greeted while seating next to me.

"Uh.. Hey?" I replied, still facing my phone to make this situation less worse for me.

"Im sowwy." She replied in a cute tone.

But as soon she placed her head on my shoulders, I felt my cheeks turn red like before but I cant figure out why.

"Uhm.. Its okay Rare.."

"Am I bad friend?" She asked, placing her hand on top of mine.

"Uhh.. No, no! Your.. Your a good friend Rare.."

"Aww thanks Jackie.. I promise that I'll try change my ways for you."

"I hope so.. But you know I cant stay angry at you right?" I giggled.

"I know that, that's why yo-"

Rarity was cut off when she heard Rainbow's voice coming closer.

"Im back mother f*ckers!" She yelled with a laugh as soon she entered the room.

Suddenly, Rarity immediately stood up and jumped at her bed to grab another pillow.

"Shall we continue Rainbow?"

"Game on!"

As the two fought foolishly with pillows, Rarity seemed to forget all about me again since her other friend returned.

Its like she already forgot what she told me a while ago.. That's the thing I hate from her, when her true friends weren't around she would always come back to me and leave me afterward.

Its pissing me off but.. I cant stay mad at her. And like I said, Rarity's still changing, Im sure she'll slowly change as time passes.
-
After a few hours of playing around, Rarity eventually fell asleep on her bed, Rainbow was still playing in her phone, and I was busy watching some cool cartoon in the television.

"Hey Aj."

"Sup Dash."

"Wanna sneak out now? Your purple haired friend is asleep now."

"Sneak out to where? And I think Rarity would get angry at us though."

"Just in the balcony dude, you seemed upset since morning and I wanna cheer you up so.." She started, handing out her hand for me to accept. " Lets go?"

"S-sure." I replied with a smile as I placed my hand on hers.

She then giggled softly before pulling me into Rarity's balcony which has a beautiful view of the bright moon in the sky.

We just sat down and stared at the stars to pass the time. I can feel Rainbow's hand on top of mine but I only think of it as a friendly thing and nothing serious.

"You okay now cowgirl?" She asked while getting my hat to wear it.

"Hey that's my hat!"

"I'll just borrow it you dumbass!"

"Fine! I never let anyone borrow that but I guess your fine."

"I just brought you out here so you can relax and forget about Rarity. So chill out okay?"

Suddenly, I noticed that she was slowly putting her head on my shoulders so she can rest. But she was too shy to even do it.

"Ya'll can put your head on my shoulder ya know?" I giggled.

"Y-you sure?"

"Yeah, dont be shy jackass."

Rainbow then gently laid her head on my shoulders, causing her cheeks to turn red.

"T-thanks Rainbow.."

"For what?"

"For being a good friend..".

"Your welcome, idiot." She replied with a cute smile.

At least Rainbow cares about me..

But Im not giving up on Rarity yet..

I know she can change.. Soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 484 31
It's a few years after graduation at Canterlot College. Rainbow Dash has settled into her temporary placement on the official Canterlot soccer team w...
1.2K 50 15
'|| QUICK DESCRIPTION, this is the introduction part so if u wanna skip it then get to the story, but i will tell u what the story contains here<3 ...
53.5K 1.8K 62
Its basically mlp equestria girls with a little bit of Haikyuu~ "Rainbow nice kill!" My teammate yelled as I spiked the ball mid air, hitting the si...
163K 4.5K 36
Rainbow Dash has finally come to terms with her sexuality and feelings towards her best friend Applejack, but she's too scared to confess. After the...