Zehnaseeb

Swarmayi tarafından

Cover credit : @_littlebitcrazy_ A manan story with a lots of mystery, thrill, drama, love, pain and romance. Daha Fazla

Character Sketch
1. Her Life
2. His Life
3. First Meet
4. Tears
5. Emotions
6. Nightmare
7. His Fear
8. Friends
9. Monster
10. Allegations
11. Revelation
12. Shock
13. Suicide
14. Mother
15. Scars
16. Moments
17. Golu Molu
18. Relations
19. Fab 5
20. Hurt
21. Regret
22. Mess
23. Birthday
24. Tu Jo Kahe
25. Outburst
26. The End?
27. Alive
29. The NM
30. Twisted Tale
31. Jealousy
32. Sick
33. Picnic Plans
34. I Trust You
35. Get Out
36. Realisation?
37. Lonavala
38. Punch
39. Care
40. Dinner Date
41. Humesha
42. In Action
43. Backfired?
44. Truth
45. Unexpected
46. Relief
47. Silent Storm
48. Tu Jo Hain
49. Reunion
50. Zehnaseeb
New Cover
About The Sequel
Important! Please Read!

28. Planned?

9.2K 883 138
Swarmayi tarafından

After Manik get discharged, he with Nandini left for Malhotra Mansion while Ansh left to the construction site as he was needed there for some interrogation. Nandini was driving the car while Manik was sitting on passenger seat. Madam had strictly warned him not to drive and sit calmly like a good boy as he wasn't well. And our hero had no option other than to obey his golu!

"Vaise, golu.. I wanted to ask something." Manik spoke looking at her while she gave him narrow look before replying.

"From when did you start taking permission, Mani? I'm not gonna eat you up. Ask ask." Manik chuckled hearing her and she made faces while concentrating on road.

"Okay so the question is- you were at construction site when blast happened. Then.. How? I mean-" Manik stammered in between. Nandini sighed.

"How I got saved?" Manik looked at her. Nandini smiled faintly concentrating on road.

"I was there with Nia. But Nia got a call so she left outside after telling me. There was network problem so she had to go out. I was busy checking out the work when I got her call. But again, because of network issue I couldn't hear what she was saying. So I came out looking for her. I saw her standing near parking area. I reached near her and at that exact moment, bomb blasted. So we got saved." Nandini said and looked at Manik. He let out a deep breathe.

"I'm fine, Mani. Don't think much about that." Nandini assured him looking at his worried face. Manik nodded with faint smile.

How shouldn't I think, Golu! It doesn't seem like who planted the bomb, only wanted to destroy the site or had any enemity with Mr. Mehta. Because bomb blasted when YOU were present there. There are 99.99% chances that someone wanted to kill you. The bomb blast was well planned by targeting you. And I can't be calm untill I find out who's the mastermind behind this. I need to have serious talk with Ansh. Thought Manik in his mind. Nandini found him lost.

"Oh hello, Mr. Day dreamer, where are you lost? Kiske sapne dekh rahe ho ha?" She teased trying to change his mood. Manik smirked.

"Hain ek ladki.." he replied with a cheeky smile to which Nandini gasped.

"What? Ladki? Who? And when this happened? How I don't know? Why I don't know? Mani you-"

"Ek ladki jo mere pass baithi hai. Always fights with me, always trouble me, always irritate me with her patar patar. Uske sapne dekh raha tha." Said Manik winking at her while cutting her questions in mid. Nandini's eyes widened.

"Main- Mere? Wh- What do you mean?" Nandini said stammering in between while looking on road. Manik bend near her face a little. Nandini felt that and her grip on steering got tightened. Manik smirked.

"I mean ki- I was dreaming a beautiful dream where..." He said making her more curious.

"Where..?" She whispered still looking ahead. Manik smiled cockily.

"Where I threw her in bath tub which was filled by different colour paints. Kitni Rangili dikhegi na voh!" Manik said dreamily faking an excitement.

Nandini's jaw dropped down. She looked at him angrily who threw his head back on his seat and was laughing aloud. His laughter added fire to her anger.

"You monkey! How dare you! You dream like this about me.. you na wait! You see very non sense dreams na. Now I'll show you how to make your dreams true. Just wait and watch." Manik laughed more hearing her. She whinned loudly.

"Aaah! Maniiii!" Manik controlled his laugh and put finger on his lip like an obedient kid. Nandini's lips curved up seeing his cute antic. But she changed her expression and stopped the car.

"What? Arey! Now I'm not laughing na. Why you stopped the car? Mujhe raste mei utarvaogi? Akele? Iss halat mei? Main bichara bimar insaan, raat mei kaise ghar jaunga akela? Bich me firse chakkar agaye toh? Main gir gaya toh? Aur mujh jaise handsome innocent shariif insaan ko akela dekh kisine meri izzat loot li toh? Haayee! Main toh barbaad ho jaunga." Manik faked a cry. Nandini looked at him dryly.

"Hogaya? Ab chale?" She asked to which he widened his eyes.

"Ek min, are you going to kidnap me? Hoooooo!" He faked the horror. Nandini smacked his head. He winced.

"Aooww! Marti kyu hai? Jungliii!" Nandini glared at him.

"Ghar aagaya hai idiot. Chalo niklo meri car se. Jaha dekho vaha shuru ho jate ho. Drama king." Saying this Nandini get down from the car and opened the door for him. Manik pouted sadly. She sighed.

"Now what happened my dear drama king? Any more drama left?" She asked sarcastically. He turned his face.

"You hitted me. And called me idiot, monkey. And also talked with me rudely like NM." He complained making faces. Nandini hides her smile. This sight of him was very rare. He was behaving like a kid. She felt to pull his cheeks.

"So cute. You know what, Mani! You are a total kid. Everything like kid. Anger, stubbornness, complaining nature, pouts. Everything same." She said laughing and pulled his cheeks. Manik frowned and rubbed his cheeks.

"Don't do that ok. And I'm not a kid." He said with an irritating face. Nandini laughed.

"Okay Mr. Grown up man, now will you do honour to get down from my car or I have to pick you up in my arms like a hero?" Joked Nandini rolling her eyes to which Manik laughed.

"Tum uthaogi mujhe? Size dekhi hai apni? Did you see yourself? I do daily workouts in gym. Mujhe uthane jaogi na toh iss road pe flat ho jaogi dosa ki tarah." Nandini fumed while he laughed. She turned her face away and stood tapping her foot in annoyance. Manik get down from car and moved to her.

"Sorry mera golu molu. Ab jara hass do. You look beautiful while smiling." Nandini smiled hearing him but what he said next was enough to fade her smile.

"Which is vey rare sight to see, you know!" Saying this he ran inside while Nandini ran behind him shouting his name.

"Maniiii! I will not leave you today!"

_________________

"Ansh, what do you think about this incident?" Abhi who came to know the news directly went to meet Ansh. He was sitting in his cabin after having some serious talks with police. Ansh sighed.

"Nothing concluded yet, bhai. But according to police, it was well planned attack for Nandi." Abhi looked alert.

"What? How can they be so sure? And why she? I mean- who can do this? They got any link or proof?" Ansh shook his head.

"Don't know, bhai. They are investigating. Yet nothing confirmed. It's just their assumption." Ansh said. Abhi nodded.

"And I don't think they are wrong. I am also feeling like that was for Nandi. Because bomb blasted exactly after 20 mins when she reached there. It was God's grace that she dint get harm. But if she was inside-"

"There's no use of talking about ifs and buts. We have to think about her security. Increase her security. Also, increase the security around our mansion and all branches of our Industry." Ansh nodded looking at him.

"And that- that Malhotra Mansion. You guys visit there daily so security will be needed there too. I can't take any risk. Talk to Manik Malhotra and sort it." Abhi said sternly. Ansh looked at him.

"Why do you care about her security so much? You don't love her anymore. You don't even like to see her face then, why so much care?" Ansh questioned him. Abhi stiffened and fisted his palm tight.

"Because she's Nandini Murthy. Murthy's name is attached with her. She is connected to Murthy's industry, their fame. And I can't afford anything happening to her which will affect to our industry. That will cause trouble to Amms too. I don't want that. I can't afford to get our company in loss because of her. So don't run horses of your brain to somewhere else. And ask her to take care of herself and be at home by night 10. No late night roamings. Safety is important." Saying this Abhi left from there. Ansh shook his head.

"Seriously bhai, first decide to whom you are telling all this. To me or to yourself!" Ansh closed his eyes throwing his head back on his chair.

________________

"Birji! You can't do this. I was going inside, how can you beat me. This is cheating. I was going to win this ludo." Nandini whined to which cabir laughed.

"Barbie! This is called game, babes. One turn of event and everything can change. I got a chance to win so I used it. How can I be cheater then?" Asked Cabir raising his brow. Nandini's cheeks puffed and she looked away. Cabir scratched his head.

"Umm, Achcha barbie! Let's do one thing. We will play with Manik together and then will make him loose. What's say?" Nandini's eyes twinkled and she grinned.

"Yesss! Fantastic. Come come, birji. Let's go. We will defeat the monster. Anyways he's an idiot monkey." Nandini said dramatically and hified with cabir.

"Ahm ahm" Manik faked a cough from behind. Both brother and sister bit their tongue and turned back with a bright smile. Manik raised his brow.

"Who's idiot monkey?" He asked to which both Nandini looked at cabir.

"Arey voh toh tummmmm... ( Nandini pinched him ) aaah.. tumhare samajh ke bahar hai. You won't understand. Leave it na." Cabir faked a reason to which Nandini nodded immediately.

"Ooh! Mere samajh ke bahar hai ya nahi yeh tumne hi decide kar liya. Reh atleast let me know to whom you both are praising so much." He shrugged. Nandini widened her eyes.

"No no. You don't need to know this. Oh my god!" Nandini exclaimed suddenly. Both Manbir got worried.

"What happened golu? Theek ho tum?" Manik asked to which she nodded.

"Yes yes I'm fine. But I forgot to ask mumma about the recipe of maggi. I want to make it for bhai na. Ok, chalo tata. You both continue." Saying this she literally ran from there. Manbir kept looking at her with opened mouth.

"She knows how to make maggi. She herself made for me some days before then now..." Manik said confusingly. Cabir shouted suddenly.

"Oh my god! I forgot to close my laptop. Manik, you continue ha I'll be back. Tata bye bye." Saying this he ran away from there. Manik stood there confused.

"In dono ko ho kya gaya achanak yeh.." Suddenly he got the whole scenes and shouted.

"Golu, Cabir.. I won't leave you both!" Saying this he ran where Nandini went.

Screen freezes.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

57K 3.4K 21
It's a manan story. Read this to know about painful journey of manan.
49.4K 3.3K 43
They love each other but won't be committed. to know more peep into the story.
260K 13.6K 18
Itz a story about 2 people who are madly in love... story is full of romance bw manan.. some secrets .. nd true frndship..
292K 23.4K 36
Happy endings! Just as fairy-ish as it sounds , as unreal it is! Do you believe in happy endings?! You do right?! But have you thought about ending...