๐•๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ๐„๐‘๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐“'๐’ ๐Ž๐‘...

By bbshnxoxo

๐“๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ž ๐„๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐š ๐ƒ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐๐จ๐ซ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž๐ฅ... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
I'm Back
57

42

2.5K 78 69
By bbshnxoxo

Third P. O. V

Back at the arena, Harry appeared with Cedric's body. The portkey thrown away as Harry weep on Cedric. The crowd don't understand what has taken place so they keep on cheering for Harry and Cedric, oblivious to Elora's absence. Fleur stepped forward to see why Harry's not moving from Cedric but she started screaming when she realized why Cedric's laying there, stiff. The whole music, cheering stop at once amd everybody's trying to take a better look at them.

Dumbledore rushed to Harry's side "Harry! Harry!"

"tell me what happened!"

"He's back! He's back! VOLDERMORT'S BACK. Cedric asked me to bring his body back. I couldn't leave him, not there...."

"it's alright, Harry. It's alright. He's home. You both are"

"He's got... Her... He's got Elora. She was held by a statue.... She told me to leave her there... Voldermort got Elora..." Harry said, crying even harder. Dumbledore face turned frightened, Harry answered his questions when he saw Harry's back with Cedric and the cup but there wasn't Elora.

"keep everybody in their seats. A boy has just been killed. The body must be moved, Dumbledore..... There's too.... Many people"

"Fudge, he took one of the champions."

"Albus.... They've checked the maze... There's no Elora... Elora is missing! She's not in the maze! Fudge, you have to do something! A Beauxbatons student went missing!" Minerva ran to the minister and the headmaster after being informed by the teachers that's supposed to patrol around the maze.

"Check the maze again! She must be somewhere! Find her in the maze! She's probably hiding somewhere!"

"NO! She was with us! Voldermort took her! She was held by him! She told me to leave her and save ourselves" Harry shouted again and left with Moody after telling about Elora's capture.

The minister panicked seeing how many people heard Harry's yelling. The crowd began coming closer to Cedric dead body, they all feel teribly sorry for his weeping father, Amos Diggory whose holding his dead son in his embrace. Some of them questioning about Elora whereabouts, the 14 years old Beauxbatons champion is nowhere to be seen.

Back to Elora's P. O. V

"stay in here. Don't even think of escaping" Lucius Malfoy said with his usual cold tone with tight face after throwing me into one of the room in the Riddle House. He slammed the door in my face and I heard him lock the door from the outside. I groaned in annoyence and lay my back down on the bed, staring up at the ceiling. My mother has been here before and she managed to escape. The third time, she was pregnant with me. If she can, so do I. I just have to gain his trust for now to let me roam around the house freely. I rubbed my face in my hands for a while and sitting up, looking around to find anything to get attention from Voldermort. Nothing.

I can't escape from this room. I don't even have my wand because that man took my wand! The knock from the door grabbed my attention as I turned to it. The door opened and Voldermort himself walked in the room, strutting towards me. I don't back away but I just stay on my spot, keeping my eyes on his. He chuckled and sit on my bed, looking at me. I crossed my arms and studied his face closely. I don't have any of his features, how am I related to him? He doesn't have a nose but I do and that's enough to tell we're aren't related.

"Elora.... Are you alright? Do you like this room?" how am I alright when I got kidnapped against my own will?

"yeah.. D-did my mother stayed in this room too?"

He chuckled lightly before answering my question "no of course, she stayed in my bedroom. Our bedroom. Otherwise, how should we conceived you if she stayed in another room?" I grimaced when he said that. My face scrunched up as if I want to throw up while he grinned looking at my reaction.

"don't be so disgusted... You will never born if we didn't make you...." now... That's... Unexpected.

His eyes moved from my eyes, examining my whole face before throwing a comment "you look just like your mother..." he chuckled slowly "the only thing you got from me was your brown hair before it turned white like your mother's.... At the age of 12"

"how do you know-"

"I have my ways, darling" his eyes then landed on my hand, my ring precisely.

"I see.... You're wearing the ring I gave you for Christmas" my eyes darted from him to the ring. I looked at it and circles the stone.

"it's the Gaunt Ring"

"the Gaunt? You mean the pureblood family? The direct descendents of Salazar Slytherin?" I read about the family in a historical book, it was one of the Sacred Twenty-Eight families. I know that they're related to Salazar Slytherin too but I've never thought that I'm actually their descendents.

"yes... My mother.... Your grandmother... She was a Gaunt.."

"really? Where is she now? What happened to her?"

"Elora, come here" he said with the gesture of his hand, motioning me towards him. I walked closer but still cautious until he patted the seat next to him. He looks kind of friendly. I sit next to him and give my full attention to him, patiently waiting for him to tell me.

"I... Don't know much about her honestly... I was... Raised in an orphanage in Muggle World. The caretaker said my mother died after giving birth to me" ouch... That's... One of our similarities.

"but I don't understand... I never understand....." he says looking away from me.

"what is that?"

"I don't understand h-how she couldn't save herself... She was a witch. She could have saved herself instead of leaving me there in the orphanage... Alone.." he's right... I've never thought about that. My mother was a great witch according to what dad used to tell me. How could she just die? Leaving me?

"Elora..."

"yes?" I was snapped out of my thoughts after hearing him calling my name gently. I looked at him and waited for what he has to say.

"do you know... Where is your mother?"

"she's dead.... " I whispered slowly. I watched as he sighed and put his left hand on my right hand. Just holding it in his own. I must admit that his hand is cold. Cold as ice.

"your mother.... Is gone... Too... We only have each other now, Elora... I only have you, my daughter.. And you have me.. As your father.. We only got each other in this world" I nodded my head when he suddenly pulled me into a hug. It's not warm but it's pleasing.

"I know... She ran away to France.. She died due the complications from giving birth to you.. But it's alright now... At least, I got my daughter back" I give him a small smile. I don't know why but I'm starting to feel sorry for him. I mean our mothers left us even though they had magic.. We lost our mothers right after we were born into this world. We have nobody. We only got each other now.

"now... Let's move on from this topic" he gets up and walked to the wardrobe. I watched his movements carefully when he suddenly pulled out a black dress with a stripe from the neck down to the left side leg. It also has a slit on the left. He put it down on the bed and pulled out a black cloak with hood. And a pair of black boots, he then put a gold mask on the bed, Death Eater's mask.

"what are all these things?"

"these... Are for you.."

"for me?"

"yes.."

"what?"

"for you to wear, of course. Lucius will train you"

"training? Wait...... Are you trying to make me one of your Death Eater?" he shook his head.

"you're my daughter... Why should I make you as my servants? You will be my.... Princess" I feel some sort of darkness consuming myself. I felt... Cold. Shiver running down my spine as I feel something is taking over myself. I closed my eyes and take in deep breath.

Third P. O. V

Elora starts to stand still. Something is taking control of herself. Something that she can't explain. Some sorts of darkness. Darkness taking control of her heart, her mind and her soul. When she opened her eyes, there's no longer twinkle of kindness in her eyes. Only twinkles of evil.

Back to Elora's P. O. V

"of course.... I will get ready"

"good. You will get your wand from Lucius once you start your training" I nodded my head and watched him walking out of my room. I grabbed the dress and started changing, putting my hair in a ponytail. I put the mask on the nightstand and knocked on the door, signalling him that I'm ready. I hear the key rattling and next I'm greeted by Lucius' pale, boring face.

"come" he walked ahead me as I followed behind him.

"where are you taking me to?"

"the basement" I nodded my head quietly and looked around. It seems so dark in here, they probably held a meeting here. Soon, we walked down the stairs into a dark and gloomy basement. Lucius turned around so surprisingly that I flinched for a while. He handed me my wand and I take it quickly from his palm. He moved to his position and aim his wand at me. I responded the same.

"I will use the unforgivable curses. You must have known them"

"yeah.. I know" he walked around me and I stepped back cautiously, still looking at him.

"crucio!" Lucius yelled as a green light came towards my direction. I quickly dodged it and send 'rictumsempra' to him. He blocked it easily and keep sending spells my way. I dodged them like it's not a hard deal. I keep sending them back or just dodging the spells until I stunned him.

"petrificus totalus!" he frozed. His legs sprang together and his arms sticking to his sides, his wand fell. His rock body falls on to the hard floor, stiff as a board. A clap can be heard in the echoing room as a figure walked out of the darkness.

"well done Elora. Well done" Voldermort clapped his hands and looked at Lucius' frozen figure laying on the floor.

"you did well.... Just how I expected to be..... Now, un petrified him" I waved my wand and in a matter of seconds, Lucius back to normal. He picked his wand up and stand on his feet, bowing slightly.

"go" Lucius bowed deeply and walked out of the basement. I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding in before when he suddenly walk in circle around me.

"you.... Have a talent... You should join me and we can rule the Wizarding World..... Together"

"I am honoured... Father" I heard him grinned once he heard the word 'Father' fell from my lips.

"excellent... But.." my ears twitched at the word of 'but'. My eyes moving restlessly, waiting for what he has to say next.

"I have to test you.."

"what?"

"I will give you a test, darling... LUCIUS!" Lucius appeared right away with a cage floating behind him. He placed it in front of me and bow to Voldermort before walking to the corner. There's a man locked in the cage, he seems vulnerable and terrified. I could see his fangs, he has a very pale skin, I assumed he's a vampire.

"now... Elora.. He's a vampire... I want to see you kill him"

"please.... Don't.." I hear the man whimpering in pain. His body is full with scars, they probably tormented him.

"Elora... Do it..." Voldermort urged me more. I closed my eyes for a moment, taking a deep breath in. When I opened my eyes, I crouched down and pointed my hand to him. He began crying harder and I only feel... Itchy to see the light leave his eyes.

"avada kedavra" in a shot of green light. The vampire dead. Voldermort grinned and clapped his hands happily. I closed my eyes and stand up slowly. I feel satisfied. It feels as if something inside me released. Something that I've been holding in for so long.

"well done, Elora. Well done" when I opened my eyes, I saw my father smiling evilly at me. I grinned darkly  satisfied with what I've done. Feeling proud of myself.

Voldermort turned to Lucius who's been watching us from the corner "Lucius, I want you to throw his body away"

"right away, my Lord" Lucius bowed and carried the cage, walking out of the room.

He then turned to me "now, Elora... Go up to your room... You may rest now" I nodded my head and leave him alone in the basement. While on my way to the room, the Death Eaters are everywhere, all of them looked at me as if they're judging me. I walked passed all of them up to my room feeling the stares on my back. Lucius appear out of nowhere, I rolled my eyes and walked in to the room. Hearing him slammed the door and lock it from the outside. I sighed and lay down on the bed. The images of the man I killed just now started to reappear back.

Suddenly, another feeling starts to control my heart. I feel myself coming back to normal. The feelings of guilty started to washing over me. The darkness is now gone. A tear escaped from my eyes, thinking back on how late I was. I didn't save him. He should have been able to escape with Harry, alive. I was late. I sat up with my back resting on the headboard. I rubbed my face with my both hands and stay in the position for a moment to take all of this in. I'm being held here like a hostage, I can't escape. I've only been here for a couple hours but I feel miserable. And the fact that is killing me the most, I killed a man who never done anything to me. I'm a murderer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

337 16 16
แดแด‡แด‡แด› สแดแดœ ๊œฐแดส€ แด„แด๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡แด‡ แด€แด› แด›สœแด‡ แด‡สŸแด‡แดแด‡ษดแด›แด€ส€ส ๊œฑแด„สœแดแดสŸ๊œฑ แดกแด‡ สŸแด€แดœษขสœ แด€ส™แดแดœแด› ษดแดแด›สœษชษดษข แด€๊œฑ แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑแดœแดแดแด‡ส€ ษขแด‡แด›๊œฑ แด„แดแดสŸ ษชแด›'๊œฑ ส™แด‡แด€แดœแด›ษช๊œฐแดœสŸ สœแดแดก แด›สœษช๊œฑ แด…แด‡แด‡แด˜ ษดแดส€แดแด€สŸษชแด›ส ๊œฑแด‡แด›แด›สŸแด‡๊œฑ แด…แดแดกษด แดแด แด‡ส€...
19.1K 516 33
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ˆ ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜“๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ด, ๐˜Œ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ˆ ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜“๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜”๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ? ๐™ต๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‹๐š˜๐šข ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š›...
618 49 5
โ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐จ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญโž โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ– ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐œ๏ฟฝ...
11.6K 115 11
๐•‹๐•™๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ๐••๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ž ~ ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’“๐’Ž ๐’‚๐’Š๐’“ ๐’Ž๐’†๐’†๐’•๐’” ๐’„๐’๐’๐’… ๐’‚๐’Š๐’“ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’Ž๐’Š๐’…๐’…๐’๐’† ๐’๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’๐’” ๐’๐’‡ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‚๐’•๐’Ž๐’๐’”๐’‘๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†...