•Drama• {Levi x Oc}

By yewebtoon

Her parents were murdered when she was only 7. She was raped right after her parents died. She had separated... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 12

8 0 0
By yewebtoon

"You Cheating Bastard"

"Eh?-" Hange questioned, looking at both of them.

Estelle glared at Petra and if looks could kill, Petra would be long dead. Petra just stared back, wide-eyed and terrified. Hange just stood somewhat between them and had the most dumbfounded smile on her face.

Estelle glanced at Hange and knew she couldn't expose her here. She has to talk with Petra later, but for now, she's gotta make an excuse.

"Aha, sorry. She cheated on a game we both played on our phone and I get very pissed when I don't win video games." Estelle lied to Hange and chuckled awkwardly.

"Oh- That's alright! Ah! Estelle, we were hanging out with our friends. Would you like to meet them since you couldn't late time?" Hange asked happily.

"Oh, sure. I just need to pay for my clothes and change." Estelle replied with a small smile.

"Why? You look amazing in that! And I love the design on the shirt!" Hange said truthfully.

Estelle wore a slightly loose white spaghetti strap tank top that slightly showed her belly. There were big bold words that said 'SEND NOODLES' 'NOT NUDES' and in the middle was a cartoon version of noodles in a bowl with chopsticks in it. Light blue shorts that covered half her thighs, a silky light blue see-through cardigan, that was designed with different types of flowers and white vans.

"Exactly why I wanna change. I've been getting stared and I'm starting to regret wearing it." Estelle answered with an awkward smile.

"Awe, c'mon! You look stunning! Now go pay so we can meet up with the rest!" Hange pulled Estelle to the cashier and waited till Estelle was done paying for her clothes.

Petra just stood there glaring at Estelle. She was aware of it but wasn't phased at all. She didn't feel intimidated at all.

Once she was done paying, Hange grabbed both the women's wrist and dragged them out of the mall and to the park across the mall.

Once there Estelle noticed them running towards a group of men. They all looked familiar. They were the ones Levi was walking with when that stranger tried running off with a woman's purse.

Hange stopped in front of them and introduced me to them. "You must be the one Le-"

"The one that kicked that man almost into the street! When you took the purse back for that lady." The dirty blonde man who had an undercut was cut off from biting his tongue and a blonde man with long hair 'continued' his sentence with an awkward smile.

"Oh- fu- you recognized me?!" Estelle asked in shock. In her opinion, she thought her disguise was P E R F E C T. And it was. Well kind of. But...

How could we not? Levi kept rambling at how amazing your kicks were when you two were younger. Of course whenever Petra wasn't around...

The three men who were there to witness it, all thought to themselves.

~~~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~~~

Once Petra got up and walked off to the bathroom that was far from their seats, Levi opened his mouth to speak.

"That woman, from earlier seems familiar. Her kick wasn't bad." Levi said as he took a bite of his food. Everyone stared at him.

Hange, Erwin, and Mike has found out about this woman from earlier and didn't think too much about it, but now that Levi had said that, they started assuming that lady was Estelle.

"Estelle was an amazing kicker. Tch. I hate to admit this, but she was perhaps better than me. Of course, when we fought, she would loose due to her being distracted. She was such an idiotic brat." Levi complimented as he continued rambling about Estelle and how amazing she was when it came to combat. 

"You should have just married that girl," Erwin commented as he took a sip from his wine.

"Tch. Don't be stupid, Erwin. The underground was too dangerous. If I had married her or even gotten together with her, it would have devastated me even worse than what it already had..."  Levi said sadly as he stared at his food, remembering how many times his childhood friend would cook for him.

A few seconds later Petra came back and everyone acted like nothing had happened.

~~~~~~~~End Of Flashback~~~~~~~~

Now. Why the hell didn't they ever tell Petra about this? She didn't even know a single thing about Estelle and Levi's past until Estelle lied to her when they introduced themselves properly.

Well. They all thought she was really dead and Levi seemed really happy whenever he talked about her. They loved seeing Levi seem so happy and interested in someone. There all debating whether to tell Petra about Levi's feelings for her, but they all had a feeling they shouldn't.

"Yeah. You do look familiar and seems we were right." A dark brown pointy-haired man said nervously as he sat down on a bench.

"Wait- Wheres Levi?! I thought he was with you!" Hange said as she scrambled in circles trying to find Levi.

Estelle snickered, catching everyone's attention. "What's so funny?" Petra snared.

"Nothing, nothing. You're quite funny Hange." Estelle said as she chuckled.

Everyone stared at her in awe, feeling their cheeks warm up. Well. Everyone except Petra. Estelle just stared at them all, dumbfounded at the situation, as they continued to stare at her.

"Estelle?" A familiar voice questioned behind her. Everyone snapped out of their stare and looked behind her.

Estelle turned and saw Levi behind her with a brow raised, confused at why she's here. The first thing Estelle noticed was his outfit.

A white T-Shirt that had the same design. Light blue jeans. White shoes, but a black jacket. This. Freaked out, Estelle.

"AHHHHH!!!! OH MY GOD!! I KNEW I SHOULD HAVE CHANGED. IMSOSORRYPLEASEFORGIVEMEI'LLGETCHANGED!!!" Estelle ran in circles, clutching her head and sobbed like a kid.

Everyone just stared at her crazy like forgetting the cute image of her laughing from a few seconds ago.

"Relax, brat." Levi scoffed as he stopped her by grabbing the back of her collar.

"..."

"BAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You two really look like a- BaH!" Erwin covered Hange's mouth before she could say anything else.

"Levi. Where were you?" Erwin asked, raising one of his bush brows.

Levi let go of Estelle's collar and clicked his tongue, looking away and crossing his arms. "I saw something interesting and decided to buy it," Levi answered truthfully.

"Oh? What might that be? It's very rare when you're interested in something." Erwin smirked, glancing at Estelle as he said that.

"None of your business. Estelle. What are you doing here?" He asked, slightly looking up at her.

"Hange dragged me here. Also, why are you wearing that shirt? There's no way in hell you'd wear something like that." Estelle answered then asked with a smirk.

"Four-eyes kept bugging me to wear it. It was the only way to get her to shut up." Levi answered as he glared at Hange. Hange just gave him a closed-eyed innocent smile.

"Anyways. Levi. Can you show me what you bought? Was it for me?" Petra butted in, locking arms with Levi.

Estelle chuckled awkwardly and took a few steps back. Levi noticed this and for some reason, he pulled and backed away from Petra himself. Now everyone stared, confused at what in the fuck is going on?

"Uh. Levi?" Petra questioned as she stared at him. Levi stared at her annoyed and realized what he just did. He pinched the bridge of his nose and apologized, taking out a small white box that was in his jacket.

This was supposed to be for Estelle, but now Petra's curious as to what I bought.

He scolded himself for being so stupid and telling them he bought something interesting. He handed Petra the box, telling her it was for her.

"Ah! A gift? Awe thanks, babe!" Petra said happily as she glanced at Estelle with a smug smirk. Estelle noticed and scoffed, looking down at the white small box.

Petra opened the box and it was a silver necklace. There was a blue bellflower charm at the end of it. Petra was slightly disappointed. She did like flowers, but more or so roses.

([A/N] A blue bellflower is an actual kind of flower. There called a bellflower campanula garganica. They're shown in the anime many times. Also, I found this out from a post I saw on google.)

"Ah. A bellflower... Don't they symbolize death or something? I would've liked a rose or a daisy charm better." Petra scoffed and closed the box, putting it in her pocket. Everyone stared in shock.

What the fuck?! He bought her something!

Eld, Gunther, Oluo, Hange, and Erwin all thought. They were definitely disappointed and Levi just glared at her, feeling pissed off, but...

"Excuse me?!" Everyone turned their attention toward Estelle. She was furious. Her fist clenched her brow furrowed as the other was slightly raised and her mouth cracked opened.

"He bought you something, you selfish bitch! Y'know, I don't think you even deserve a gift." Estelle snared as she grabbed Petra by the collar and pulled her up a bit from the ground, Petra now at her tippy toes.

"W-What?! Let go of me!" Petra demanded as she tried breaking free of her grip, but no use.

"Estelle. You're causing a scene, let go." Levi said staring at them both nervously.

Estelle gripped tighter onto Petra's shirt and ignored Levi. She glared at Petra dead in the eyes, which terrified Petra. Finally, she threw Petra onto the ground and glared down at her.

"You cheating bastard..." Estelle sharply said as she turned and walked away.

"Ah- Estelle! Wait!" Hange shouted as she ran for Estelle. Erwin didn't stop her, he just stared at Estelle, confused why she would say that. Everyone was confused as to why she would say that.

Especially Levi.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 297 26
Y/n and Levi both grew up in the underground city. It was a rough and harsh environment to live in but, those two managed to survive. The friendship...
42.5K 1.5K 51
⚠️18+ CONTENT⚠️ (Self-harm, swearing, blood) Levi x Female Reader I DO NOT OWN ATTACK ON TITAN OR IT'S CHARACTERS, I ALSO DON'T OWN THE FANART COVER...
20.8K 832 38
Y/n dreams of Levi's death, unsure what to make of the strange emotions that play with her as if she were a puppet. "Tainted by the worlds filthy fi...
314K 8.1K 12
(COLLEGE AU) Y/N is forced to return to her hometown due to her grandmothers unfortunate accident, and, by trade, forced to transfer her studies ther...