High School Saga | Thornute M...

Galing kay erenjaegarabs

Thorfinn is a first-year in high school, and during the opening ceremony, he instantly got a crush on the pop... Higit pa

1. Entrance Ceremony
2. Classroom Activity
3. Lunch
4. Study Date
5. Friends
6. Sports Festival (part 1)
7. Sports Festival (part 2)
8. Midnight Kiss
10. I Love You (FINAL)

9. First Time

938 21 41
Galing kay erenjaegarabs

***smut warning***

Canute POV:

"Hey, Canute." Thorfinn greeted, leaning towards Canute. His elbows were propped on his desk and a wide grin was plastered on his face. Canute looked up at the boy and blushed as he ran his fingers through his tied hair nervously.

"Thorfinn." He replied, giving the boy a timid smile. Every time Canute looked at Thorfinn, he remembered their date last night which caused him to blush uncontrollably. His heart pounded in his chest and his palms became clammy at the thought of Thorfinn's body pressed against him and their lips smashing.

It was the day after their first date and their first kiss. Thorfinn and Canute were currently in their first-period homeroom class and Mr. Askeladd hadn't arrived yet, so the students were socializing. Thorfinn calmly approached Canute's desk and began chatting with him as if nothing significant had happened to them. Canute supposed that was a smart way to act so that nobody would know about their relationship.

Canute gulped as Thorfinn inched closer towards his face. "T-Thorfinn... What are you doing?" He shyly asked, biting his lip and resisting the urge to kiss him in front of their classmates.

"I was thinking..." Thorfinn muttered under his breath, his low and husky voice arousing Canute. "We should hang out at my place after school." He suggested, his brown eyes staring deeply into Canute's blue ones with lust.

"Sure!" Canute quickly agreed, without a moment's hesitation. He beamed at Thorfinn and grinned gleefully at the thought of spending time with the person he was most infatuated with. 

Thorfinn smirked, satisfied with Canute's response. "Good." He said, discreetly grabbing Canute's hands and rubbing it affectionately. Canute blushed as Thorfinn's warm touch spread through his body and reached his heart, causing it to skip a beat. He noticed Thorfinn shift his position so his lean body covered their secret hand-holding from the rest of the class.

After a moment, Thorfinn let go of Canute's hands and stalked towards his desk, which was located behind Canute. Mr. Askeladd entered the classroom and began his usual morning speech. While Canute was paying attentively to the teacher's speech, he felt Thorfinn's hands playing with his hair. Canute turned around and raised his eyebrow. "What are you doing?" He asked, giggling at Thorfinn's red face when he realized he had been caught.

Thorfinn clicked his tongue and grinned. "I'm playing with your soft hair." He replied, twirling his golden strands around his fingers. Canute smiled and allowed Thorfinn to continue throughout the class.

Once school was over, Canute and Thorfinn walked out of the building together. "So, we're going to your house, right?" Canute reconfirmed, swinging his backpack over his shoulder. 

Thorfinn nodded his head. "Yeah, we can just walk. It's not that far away." Suddenly, Thorfinn's hands brushed against Canute's side as they walked. Canute turned to look at Thorfinn, but before he could do anything, he felt Thorfinn's hands slip into his. Canute's face flushed bright pink as they walked towards Thorfinn's house, holding hands.

Soon, they arrived at Thorfinn's house and Canute was greeted with chaos. As soon as he stepped in, he could hear Thorfinn's sister, Ylva, screaming about something. It was hard to make out the words she was speaking since there was crying in between. Canute gave Thorfinn a worried look. "Her boyfriend broke up with her yesterday," Thorfinn explained, shrugging.

"Oh." Canute nodded his head, understanding. As he took off his shoes and proceeded to walk further inside Thorfinn's house, his mother, Helga, greeted her guest.

"Hello! You must be Canute." She said, smiling prettily and speaking with a voice that dripped with honey. "You were the one who came by yesterday, right? To go with Thorfinn to the summer festival?"

Canute nodded and respectfully bowed. "Yes. Thank you for having me!"

Helga chuckled sweetly. "Would you boys like an after school snack?" She asked, tying an apron around her waist.

Thorfinn and Canute nodded eagerly. "Yes, please," Thorfinn said, his mouth drooling at the thought of eating his mother's scrumptious snacks.

When Canute and Thorfinn were properly seated at the small dining table, Helga placed a plate of cookies in front of the boys. Instantly, Thorfinn scarfed each cookie with no sign of stopping. Helga placed a palm over her forehead. "Thorfinn! Leave some for Canute, you silly boy!" She exclaimed, rolling her eyes.

Thorfinn turned to look at Canute who was laughing at him. His mouth was stuffed with cookies and crumbs were decorated around his chin. Thorfinn handed Canute one cookie, an adorable pout on his face. "Thank you," Canute said, grinning.

After they finished eating, Thorfinn leads Canute to his bedroom. "I've been playing this amazing video game recently. We should play it together." He said, opening his door.

Canute nodded his head eagerly. "Sure, I'd love to!" He said as Thorfinn handed him a remote controller. They plopped onto the ground and Thorfinn turned on his Play Station. After Thorfinn explained the rules of the video game, the two began playing. Thorfinn beat Canute in every round because Canute was still not that well versed in the game. "Thorfinn!!" Canute whined, after another defeat.

Thorfinn laughed smugly, feeling proud of his many victories. "I can't help it. I'm the best!" Thorfinn said, turning to look at Canute with a smirk plastered on his face. Canute pouted in response.

Suddenly, Thorfinn decided to inch closer towards Canute. Their knees touched as Thorfinn pressed against Canute's side. "Don't feel too bad." He mumbled, restarting the game. Canute gasped as he suddenly felt Thorfinn's hands wrapped around his waist.

"W-What are you doing?" He asked, anxiously.

Thorfinn shifted his position so that his legs were wrapped around Canute's waist, in a sitting pose. Canute's back was to Thorfinn as Thorfinn leaned forward and rested his chin on Canute's shoulder. "I'm getting into a comfortable position." He muttered, holding up his controller. Canute leaned back and relaxed against Thorfinn's body, happiness rushing through his veins. He truly enjoyed Thorfinn's touch and company.

In the middle of another round, Canute suddenly felt Thorfinn's mouth on the nape of his bare neck. Canute gasped at the sudden tug at his skin and the slow bites coming from Thorfinn. "Thorfinn?" He whispered as Thorfinn placed wet kisses and bites all over the side of his neck, leaving pink marks.

"Mmh," Thorfinn grumbled, in between kisses. Sweet noises of pleasure escaped Canute's mouth as he squirmed under Thorfinn's tight grasp. The controller in his hand dropped to the floor as Thorfinn made his way down Canute's neck.

Canute spun around and faced Thorfinn, his breath shaking. They stared at each other for a moment, before Canute swiftly leaned towards him and placed a desperate kiss on his lips. Their kiss was a full-on, open-mouthed and almost sexual kiss. Canute loved it. He loved the way his body melted into Thorfinn's. The way their lips fit like two puzzle pieces. The way he relented as Thorfinn played with his hair and held him tighter and tighter.

Thorfinn POV:

Unable to contain themselves anymore, Thorfinn holds Canute's head in his hands and pulls him into a fiery and passionate kiss. Canute's hands work their way around his body, feeling each crevasse within his perfect physique. Thorfinn tosses Canute to the ground and he pounced on top of his lover. Canute felt Thorfinn's hands venture over his curved body, exploring. Thorfinn leans in and softly kisses up and down Canute's neck once more. He lets out little whimpers of anticipation. Thorfinn works his way back to his tender, smooth lips. As they kiss Canute rolls him over and lies on top of his strong, muscular body. He runs his lips up to his neck and lands a loving and intense kiss on his lips.

"Mmm... Canute." Thorfinn muttered. He allowed Canute to take the lead for a couple more minutes but Thorfinn's desire was too strong. He sits up and engages in many passionate kisses with his lover, slowly turning him around so that he was poisoned above him.

Thorfinn slowly took off Canute's shirt and slid his pants off, in between kisses. Then, Thorfinn parted from Canute for a moment, a string of saliva dripping down both of their lips. Thorfinn paused to gaze at Canute's porcelain body, before ripping off his clothes. Thorfinn stood up from the ground and outstretched his hands towards Canute. He helped the frail boy up as they walked towards Thorfinn's bed.

Once they were fully naked and lying on the bed, Thorfinn resumed peppering Canute with loving kisses. He enjoyed the way Canute squirmed and whimpered under his tight grip. It made him feel dominant and caused his heart to burn with a fiery passion.

"Hey, princess," Thorfinn whispered, after a couple of minutes of kissing while naked. Canute slowly fluttered his eyes open and nodded his head, telling Thorfinn to continue. "Can I... do you?" He awkwardly asked, unsure of how else to put it.

Canute widened his eyes, understanding. "Y-Yes! Please..." He whispered, his blue eyes desperate for more of Thorfinn. Thorfinn grinned and leaned towards Canute, feeling his member grow hard at his touch.

Thorfinn slowly grabbed Canute's pale thighs and wrapped them around his waist. "Moan loudly for me, okay?" Thorfinn demanded, his heart pounding against his chest.

"Mmgh," Canute responded, one eye closed and his teeth clenched, afraid about what Thorfinn was going to do. Thorfinn blushed at the view of Canute's legs spread out, never in his entire life did he imagine he would be in this current position. Suddenly, without hesitation, Thorfinn slammed his dick into Canute's butt hole, with no mercy. "Aahh!!" Canute groaned loudly at the pain that seared through his body, although the moan he let out sounded more like a scream.

"W-what?" Thorfinn said, his cheeks heating up as he realized that his dick didn't fully enter Canute's hole.

"Y-you were supposed to prepare my hole first!" Canute squeaked, crystal tears rolling down his cheeks. Thorfinn gasped, embarrassed. "Oh." He muttered, lowering Canute's legs. Thorfinn leaned forward and wiped Canute's tears. He planted a kiss on Canute's lips, apologizing.

"Let's try again," Thorfinn whispered into Canute's ears, in a low and sexy voice, that didn't fail to make Canute blush. Canute nodded his head, as Thorfinn instructed him to open his mouth. Canute parted his lips, and Thorfinn stuck two of his fingers in it, gathering saliva. Soon, Thorfinn's fingers were wet, so he started by slowly placing one in Canute's hole. He moved it up and down, and Canute groaned at the sensation. "You're so easy please." Thorfinn snickered. Canute responded with a loud moan.

After Thorfinn felt that Canute's hole was well prepared, he lifted Canute's legs once more and propped them around his waist. Thorfinn began to slowly enter Canute's hole, earning hot moans from his boyfriend in response. Thorfinn bit his lip to stop him from smiling widely at the pleasure he was feeling.

Then, he began thrusting back and forth. Canute moaned loudly and Thorfinn instinctively placed his free hand over Canute's mouth. "Be quiet, princess!" Thorfinn hissed. "My mother and sister are here." His other was tightly wrapped around one of Canute's legs, allowing Thorfinn proper control and a better angle at what he was doing.

Muffled moans escaped Canute's mouth as Thorfinn slammed his member harder and harder against Canute's body, never wanting to stop. He explored the inside of Canute as a lustful feeling rushed through his body. Thorfinn leaned forward and gazed at Canute's half-lidded and lewd expression, with his mouth wide open and panting. This motivated Thorfinn to continue shamelessly grinding.

"Ah..." Thorfinn finally moaned, the pleasure exploding like fireworks all over his body. He watched as Canute bounced up and down with each movement. Thorfinn slowly took his hands off of Canute's mouth and placed it on his erection. Thorfinn wrapped his hands around Canute's member and rubbed it up and down in sync with his other movements. Desire took over his brain as he wanted to feel every part of Canute.

"Ah! Ah! Uh!" Canute groaned. This made Thorfinn even hornier than before, so he rammed in and out faster. Canute let out more moans, tears brimming his eyes because of the pain and pleasure. Thorfinn was panting heavily, and moaning himself every time he occasionally hit Canute's sweet spot. Their sweaty skin slapped against each other as Thorfinn thrust in and out.

"Thorfinn!" Canute moaned his name, which made Thorfinn even hotter, thrusting into the boy with as much force as he could muster. "Thorfinn! I-I think I'm going to cum!" Canute managed to burst out. Thorfinn could go on for longer, and he wanted to, but he put Canute over his desires. Before Thorfinn could slide out, his eyes widened as Canute moaned and panted so loud that Thorfinn was sure his family could hear him. Suddenly, the cum from Canute's dick shot out and landed all over Thorfinn's lower body. The sensation Thorfinn felt caused him to orgasm too, and he let out a deep moan as his cum shot through Canute's butt hole.

Canute clawed at the bedsheets and Thorfinn quickly placed his hands over Canute's mouth, to muffle the loud moans to come. As Canute moaned into Thorfinn's hands, Thorfinn took his dick completely out of Canute, which only caused Canute to moan even more because of the pain. Thorfinn panted as he lowered his body on top of Canute, his dick extremely sore. All the pain he should've felt during sex hit him now, as he wrapped his arms around Canute for support.

Thorfinn lay on top of Canute for a while, never before feeling this relaxed. He lifted his head to look at Canute, who had his eyes closed and his sticky hair full of sweat spread across the pillow. "That was hot," Thorfinn said, still out of breath as he traced his fingers over Canute's pretty face.

Canute opened his eyes and bit his lips, blushing. "Yeah... I really enjoyed it."

"Sleepover," Thorfinn whispered, his lower body feeling too sore to move.

"Huh?" Canute asked, running his hands through Thorfinn's hair.

Thorfinn crawled up Canute's body and planted a kiss on his lips. "Don't leave. Stay here with me. Forever."

~~~

a/n: I hope you liked this smut chapter lol! How many more chapters of this book do you want me to do? I'm planning for maybe one or two more <3 thanks for your support :) I have a new KageHina book that you may be interested in! check out my profile if you're interested in it :D

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

142K 4.4K 24
Giyu doesn't know if he has a soulmate, but even so, he still loves to doodle all over his arms in the hopes maybe there's someone on the other side...
60.5K 1.5K 13
This is a Kiibouma story but I do plan a second book for this
67.3K 709 10
This story is giyuu x ??? Here is what will be in it: -fluff -angst And some more. Requests are allowed! <333 Characters are not from me. Neither do...
1.1M 19.3K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...