Izuku's martial journey

By samuraick

Izuku moves to China to learn martial arts and then comes back to japan to become a hero and find his father... More

prologue
ch 1
CH 2
Ch 2.5
Ch 3
CH 4
CH 4.5
CH 5
CH 6
CH 7
CH 8
CH 9
CH 10
CH 11
CH 12
CH 13
CH 14
CH 15
CH 16
update
CH 18
CH 19
CH 20
CH 21 (bogie robots)

CH 17

287 10 1
By samuraick

 You know the saying? When evil has clouded your heart with fear, serunding you with darkness. The brighter the light shines, when a ray of hope appears.

"I couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong when 13 and Aizawa weren't answering my calls. So I headed over. Not long after I started I ran into young Iida along the way. He told me of what villainy at work here." all might clicked his tongue and grimesed 'can't believe all this went down as I was resting. I hate to think of how frightened these children must be. And how hard my colleges must have fought in order to protect them. The only thing I can do now is reassure them that everything is ok. That's my duty as the symbol of peace.' he set one heavy foot down "Have no fear students" he began loosening his tie, but quickly chose to tear it off. He could get another one latter. "BECAUSE I AM HERE!"

"Look Asui! You see that! It's all might! WHERE SAVED! And he can go save Izuku now too!" Mineta cried happy tears.

"Ribbit" Tsu was stund. She never seen all might not smile. It was scary.

After all this waiting," tomura could hardly wait "the heroic piece of trash shows up."

All might tossed his yellow coat to the wayside. Not needing it.

"Holy crap. It's all might. I had never seen the guy in person before." a few reming villains still stood in the plaza.

"I never thought he'd be so huge!" a guy with gray skin and horns added.

"This is no time for taking, if we strike now-" before he could finish, all might leaped from the top of the stairs and knocked the guy talking out. Not long after he landed two hits to the others and the two more. He did this before any of them could hit the ground. He took a couple of more steps to the beaten and bloody Izuku. Izuku had turned his head. His left eye looking off lazaly ether from cuchusions or nerve damage all might wasn't sure. He had to use his one good eye at the moment. Blood had trickled down and entered his eye, so it was a bit cloudy. All might looked down ward and saw Izuku's back. It ozed blood and he could see bit of bone and rock peeking out. All might couldn't help but make a comparison to ground beef. He wouldn't be able to eat a hamburger soon. Izuku's left arm had blood pouring from it and was slightly shorter than his right, all he could tell was because it was broken. From there he got a look at Izuku's nails. Somewhere broken others covered in blood and somewhere plane missing. Then all might noticed Izuku's thigh. It was shifted in away to clearly show it was completely broken. Cold fury welled up from his chest.

Before he could get a word in Izuku piped up "took you long enough." he gave a weak smile, he looked to be on the verge of passing out "I gave everything I had to-HACK couGH HACK-" bits of blood spilled form his mouth "cough couch- sorry, pierced lung- wheeze- I was say to restrie this guy behind me. They call him nomu. A bio engineered anti-symbol of peace. He can probably rivle you. It's their ace." Izuku's body started to shake "I can't hold it much... longer...so hurry..... And-" Izuku started to cave. The pillars that held nomu in place faded and shrank. It slowly gained more and more movement. All might caught Izuku before he fell to the floor.

"I'm so sorry young Cha-steel. I should have been here." all might carried Izuku in his arms. Izuku's lips muttered in response. He quickly rushed past Tomura toward kirishima. On his way he knocked off the hand on tomura's face. "Kirishima, take young Cha-steel to the entrance, he doesn't have much time. Bakago, keep that villian in check."

"Got it."

"Wasn't planning on stopping!"

"No, no, no. It wasn't supposed to go this way.he's still fast father." Tomura picked up the severed hand and placed it on his face again "somehow he managed to hit me. Of course a government hero release on violence. Hu. I wasn't prepared. I couldn't even see him move. But he is not as fast as I thought he would be. Not as fast as he used to be. I guess it's really true. All Might really is getting weaker."

All might gave the order to kirishima "Go, I've got this." he started to go off. He brought his arms up in a X fashion "CAROLINA..."

"Nomu"

"SMASH!!" all might brought his hands down in a slashing motion. Nomu stood in his way blocking the move. Waves crashed up behind nomu do to the force of the attack. "Humm?" it brought its arms together to grab all Might but he dogged out of the way. "Guess this really is an anti me." all might punched it's adiomin, hard. It brought its arm up to grab him. All might took a step back. He thought the creature was dumb because it's brain was exposed. But it was able to change its course of attack and went after his right arm. He pulled it away and used his left arm to hit it in the face. "LETS TRY THIS!"

It knew what the big one was going for. Little one did it too. Once it felt the punch connect it brought up it's left arm to grab it. It did not expect the right one that soon and threw it off. Big jumped back and slid across the ground before it could grab big's arm.

"It doesn't matter where I hit it, does it?" nomu charged forward right in front of all might. He quickly reacted and landed two hits to the creature's stomach. It went for its own but missed, barely. The nomu had bent down after being hit leaving a chance for all might to hit it's head again.

"That's because nomu here has shock absorption, all might. The only way you're going to hurt him, is do what the brat did. You have to slowly gouge out his flesh. Of course as you saw, he won't just back and let you do that. You have finally met your match."

"Thanks for telling me how to beat him! All I have to do is wear him down and then it's on to you!"

Big was going behind him by the left. It needed to hit right and go left where big lands. Little one would hide moves better. It launched it's big black hand into all mighs check. And sure enough he was expecting it. He skidded to the left. And nomu went after him.

'That was unexpected.' he landed another punch on nomu. 'Doesn't change the fact I have to wear him out'

Kirishima was going slow because he wanted to watch. He knew he had to go faster but couldn't help it. He then felt a push on his chest. "What is it? I'm getting you outta here."

All might didn't know. He needed to tell him. And he used up all his time earlier today. That's why he wasn't here! He's exhausted. And I'm the only one who knows it. He pointed a bloody finger toward what was left of 2. A golden spear. He was kinda glad he forgot to dispel it. That means he still had some energy he could absorb. It would have floated away otherwise. "Toward.." it was all he could get out.

"That spear?"

"Needed it..."

"But-"

"Needed...!"

"Ok, ok." he jogged over to the spear. Not sure what to do then "now what-" before he could finish, Izuku at lighting speed grabbed the spear and brought it to his mouth and ate it. Light came back to Izuku's eyes and he didn't look like he was about to pass out.

"Set me down now."

"What!? No! I need to get you upfront and get you medical att-"

"Put. me. Down." not a request, an order. And he set him down. He watched as Izuku moved his broken leg back into place. "Damn it hurts. But this is needed." he watched as Izuku formed a stary pin, kinda like the spikes used to seal nomu for a bit, in the palm of his hand. He then lined it up about where the break was and gambled it in. He taped his foot in pain.

"Wooh wooh, are you sure you should be doing that?"

"Yeah, it's fine. Now I need to relock my arms break. Missed that one up." he grabbed his arm and winced. And then started to pull into its proper place "fuck, fuck, fuck! Hmmm that hurts." he then did the same of what he did to his leg. He started to hobble along back to the fight.

"What hold on! You can't go back there!"

"Kirishima, I fought that thing. It learned from me. All might is a brawler and I am a martial artist."

"The difference being...?"

"My moves are hard to read and can change at a moment's notice. All mights moves are strong but easy to read. You know where they're going and you can then defend against them. All might might have been better off if I didn't intervene against that guy. Before it never fought a battle on the level of all might. Still hasn't. But it got a pretty close experience." Izuku went on ward to warn all might. It's got more than the ability to null shock damage and super strength. Izuku got a clear view of the battlefield and a shot of adrenaline shot through his system when he saw the position All might was in. the nomu had been able to grab and hold on to all might. One arm was wrapped around his chest squeezing his old wound. Bits of blood dripped from nomu's fingers. The other arm was around all mights neck. Holding him in place. All might tried to break free by punching nomu but it wasn't working. He tried to hobble faster.

'Shit, it's got my wound and I can't break free. At this rate I won't make it. Shit...' he felt something cold run along his chest. Ice. he looked off to the side and saw Todoroki standing there. A trail of ice from his feet to the nomu was clear as day.

"One of your poorly trained thugs told me you are here because you can kill all might."

'Todoroki did an excellent job controlling his quirk so it didn't freeze me to this guy. I think I can loosen his grip now.' he pried the hand on his wound off. He was able to get just enough leeway to escape. All might jumped to the side of todoroki.

"The symbol of peace will not die by delinquents like you."

"So you guys escape and make the league of villains look like amateurs. Can't have that. Nomu." they looked on in shock and horror as he started to move his arm and left broke off with some of his torso. He landed on the ground. Muscle expose to the air. Quickly it started to grow back to the way it was.

"What is this I thought his power was shock absorption!"

"Guys he has more than one!"

"Cha-steel!? Your spouse to be going to the front!"

"Can't you do your job shity hair!"

"Look I tried, he had none of it!"

"Anyway, that doesn't matter. Not only does he not be affected by blunt attacks he also has hyper regeneration!"

"That's correct. I never said that was his only power. He has been modified to handle 100% of your power. He's basically a highly effective punching back that fights back. I think it's about time we free our method of escape. Get her nomu."

'He's fast!'

Izuku's mind went into overdrive 'anything, something! There must be something he could do!' A dust cloud exploded from the impact. Must of them where flung back. Izuku was the only one who was not. And he was the only one who saw what happened. He looked at the nomu who started right back at him. Ready for an attack. It was crouched over kurogiri. 'Shit'

"Whoa! Bakago, how did you get over here?"

"Isn't obvious." The looked over where the smoke cloud disappeared. At the wall stood all might coughing. The selves on his arms blown away.

"So he protected the child, huh?"

"These are kids and you didn't hold back!?"

"All might. Nomu can't do things on his own. He has no concept of holding back."

"That's right. Anyway I didn't have a choice. That brat there was threatening my friend. Besides these kids are no angels. That green haired one, he tried to kill me with a maxed out kick. And letterly ate the flesh of nomu here. What kind of hero does something like that."

'What?'

"You think you can get away with being as violent as you want if you say it's for the sake of others. You know what all might that pisses me off. Why do people get to decide that some violent acts are heroic and other villainess. Casting judgement on what good and what's evil. You think you're the symbol of peace? You're just another government sponsored Instrument of violence. And violence always breeds more violence. I'll make sure the world understands that once you're dead."

"Your nothing but a lunatic. Criminals like you, always try to make your actions sound noble. But admit it. You're only doing this because you like it! Isn't that right!"

'He's got me figured out.'

"We got them out numbered."

"Plus we found out the mist guys weakness."

"These dudes may act tough. But we can take them down with all might's help. Let's do this"

"Don't attack! Get out of here!"

"You would have been in trouble earlier if it weren't for me, rember. You need our help."

"And I was nearly beaten to death. I'm seeing this through."

"I thank you for your assistance, and that's no reason to put yourself in danger. But this is different. It's going to be alright!" all might clenched his fist and pointed it in their direction. "Just sit back and watch a pro at work!"

"Nomu, kurogiri. Kill him. I'll deal with the children."

All might closed his hand and took a deep breath. 'I'm afraid I don't have a minute left in this form. My power is decreasing faster than I thought."

"Lets clear this level and go home."

'Even so I have to stop these villains" Tomura took off and went after Izuku and the others. Izuku got ready to fight back. 'Because I am' a light traveled from orb to orb. Growing in intensity and changing color. All mights eyes glowed bright blue. You could feel the intensity of his face in the air itself! 'The world symbol of peace AND JUSTICE!' both all might and nomu kicked off at the same time. The wind pressure stopping tomura. Both their fist met. Nomus' arm rippled with the force it caused. A torrent of wind was blown out. Tomura was sent flying in the air.

After a couple of flips in mid air he spoke "weren't you listening!? One of his powers is shock absorption!" he landed safely on the ground.

"Yeah? What about it?" they traded several more blows. Slowly gaining speed. Untill they both unleashed a raped berage of punches. The wind pushed everyone back. Izuku tried not to hurt his leg more than it was.

"Whoa there.. SO fast" mid sentence kirishima was blown back some more causing a pause.

"NO! I can't get near them!" Kurogiri was being blown away as well.

"He said your quirk is shock absorption, not nullification! Meaning there's a limit of how much you can take, right!" nomu was slowly being pushed back. Each blow it took to its body rippled and showed all the way to it's back. A stay punch managed to land a hit on all mights wounds. Making him cry out in pain. He quickly recovered and doubled his efforts. They started to blow through trees as all might took steps forward. "So you were made to fight me huh, big guy. If you can realy with stand me firing at 100% of my power then I have to go beyond that and force you to surrender!" ever so slowly nomu was losing ground. A couple of hits reached its face.

'Holy shit... he's giving it more then his all even though he's seriously injured. And to add to that, each and every single one is aimed!' all might landed a serious blow launching nomu across the ground tearing it up as it went. It stopped in the forest area.

All might jumped and crashed down through the trees. "A real hero.." nomu stopped himself and started running on all fours. It broke the ground under it. The two meet mid air and counties there fight. "Will always find a way for justice to be served" all might dropped kick nomu into the ground and slide along with him. He then went ahead of nomu and grabbed him by the arm. He spun around in mid air. He then tossed nomu start in the ground. It caved under the power. As nomu bounced up from the landing all might got to the ground. "Now for a lesson. You may have heard these words before. But i'll teach you what they really mean!" Once again the light traversed its course. This time all might grabbed it in his hand and pulled back. A pruser made a star shape from his fist. "GO BEYOND! PLUS ULTRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he landed his fist in nomu. The shear force of it cased the air to combust. It lanced nomu like a rocket. He hurled into the ceiling. It bent from the force and lights exploded. It started to shake the hole building.

"What's happening!? Everything is shaking!" tokoyami questioned.

Ojiro knocked out another villain and looked up "what was that?"

Nomu coutened to fly outside the USJ. bursting through 2 clouds and becoming a star in the distance. "Um did a villian just fly by?" sero asked not too sure on what happened. "Or am I going crazy?"

"It was that brain dude."

"Such power..."

"That's all might for you. That's why he is the most amazing hero in the world!"

"That was like a finishing move in a video game. He beat the shock absorption right out of him! I have never seen that kind of power!"

"Imagine having power like that. He must have been punching that villain so fast he couldn't regenerate."

'He really is the best'

'That's how you get to be a pro'

Izuku looked over to the smoke. 'That was amazing! Even master would be impressed with that.'

"I really have gotten weaker. Back in my hay day, 5 hit would be enough to knock that guy out. But today it took over 3 hundred mighty blows!" 546 but who's counting? Steam started to pour off of all might. 'Times up gotta end this fast.' he turned toward the villains. "You've been bested villains." Tomura started to shake uncontrollably. "Surrender. We all want to get this over with quickly."

"He cheated..." tomura brought his hand up and scratched his neck. Fury in his eyes. He so wanted all might dead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 32 16
When Izuku was told he could not be a hero he almost gave up. But when an unexpected person arrives he may become Japan's light in the dark. TW: bloo...
43 3 6
In which Izuku gets kidnapped and his parents don't want him back so Izuku is now sad and his kidnappers are confused because what parent doesn't wan...
415 12 10
I've been so good, but it's still getting harder I've been so good, where the hell is the karma? --- After being diagnosed as quirkless, Izuku is sen...
3 0 3
After his dad had left him and his mother with his massive debt, Izuku turned to small crime to make ends meat, to keep him and his mother a float, a...