Forbidden | 18+ ✔

Od ririconic

Kissing my own sister is normal, loving my own sister is normal, so thinking dirty thoughts about her could b... Více

W A R N I N G
F1
F3
F4
P R O M O T I O N

F2

14.1K 420 531
Od ririconic

L I S A

I was 7 years old when my real mother left me in the orphanage and never came back again. After 4 years, I was adopted by a couple who seemed nice and loving.

They're rich, living in a cozy apartment and treated me like their own daughter. All I thought we're gonna to be a happy family until one day, unforgettable things happened.

At aged of 11, I was molested by the man who supposed to be my father. I was too young to know what exactly he's doing in body. He played my inner thighs with his tongue and fingers.

At first, I thought we're just playing because that's what he told me but, it's getting weird and stange until to the point that he have forced me.

That's the time I knew what he's doing wasn't right, he begun to threatened to kill me and my mother if I don't agreed.

All I can do is to cry everytime he touched me, I have no choice, I don't want to die.

In one year of repeatedly touching me and forcing me to do things for him, I decided to run away. I don't want to live with him anymore, I wanted to scaped from the hell that they had brought me.

I went back to the orphanage where I came from, I was crying outside the building when Mr. Jeon noticed me. He's the assigned Doctor who usually visits the area for free checkups.

He's nice and loves children very much, I know he's a good man and I can trust him.

He sat beside me and asked me why I run away from home. I cried even more but, decided to don't tell him, I don't know how to tell him. I'm still scared.

I can still remembered how terrifying the man who adopted me. He's like a monster who eats human flesh.

But, Mr. Jeon insisted, he promised that he won't tell anybody and because I trusted him, I told him everything.

He's unhappy on what he heard and he looks worried too but, I assured him I'll be fine.

At night, the woman who adopted me went on the orphanage crying because she thought she lost me. She insisted me to come back with her and because I thought she really loves me and will protect me, I agreed.

What I didn't know they planned it all and the nightmare begun again once we came home but, this time it worsen. My father raped me, forced me to sucked his dick and swallowed his seed.

And what's ridiculous? My mother filmed him while doing horrible things to me.

At that moment, I wanted to just die I can't bear it anymore. It happened almost everyday different styles and scenarios like we're filming a movie.

But, one night, police men abruptly entered our apartment and arrested them. I still have no idea what happened but, I'm glad they're already in jail.

I'm under the police custody for almost a week before they decided to brought me back to the orphanage. Mr. Jeon was the first person who greets me with wide smile, I looked up to him and tears fell down from my eyes in happiness.

He's the one who reported to the police, he saved me and I will never forget that.

"c-can you be my father?" I asked. If anyone can adopt me, i wanted it to be him because I know he'll protect me and love me like his real daughter.

He just responded me with smile but, he asked me one basic question that changes my whole life forever.

"Do you want to be my daughter?"

I thought living with Mr. Jeon and his sons will be difficult but, when I met Jungkook, my perspective changed.

His cute little doe eyes made my heart suddenly beats weirdly, I don't know what exactly was that but, I know I'm happy. I quickly hugged him in excitement once we're both introduced to each other. I know he's kind and humble like his father and he really is.

They helped me to gained my confidence back and helped me to lessened the trauma brought by the incident. But, my past still haunts me specially when Mr. Jeon brought a woman in our house.

I know it's normal for adults to have sex but, I couldn't helped myself to feel anxious and decided to run in Jungkook's room. He was shocked at first but, sooner he let me sleep beside him.

His warmth suddenly took away all my worries and pains. I was too overwhelmed and gave me the courage to kissed him.

He was just twelve back then and probably doesn't know that kissing under the blanket is not normal. That's why I lied to him and told him that is normal but, we should keep it a secret.

I didn't realized that one simple kiss can changed everything. As the time goes by, our kiss became a hobby, especially when Mr. Jeon is not around. It became more longer and messier until it turned out to be a make out.

We took a bath together, touched each others private parts and kissed under the shower like it's some kind of a game.

How could be a 15 year old Jungkook still thought it's normal?

But, when he turned 17, he became more sensitive and decided to keeps his distance from me. Maybe he knew that our little secret isn't really appropriate for siblings.

I wasn't aware about his doings anymore, we marely talked about our lives since we both busy in school and busy hanging out with friends. But, things became weird when I discovered something.

I walked passed to his room and noticed the door half opened, I was supposed to ignored it but, he suddenly moaned.

I stopped, I never saw him brought girls in our house and he doesn't have girlfriend or flings but, why is he moaning like he's fucking someone.

My heart suddenly beat faster in anticipations but, in curiosity I slowly peeked on the half opened door. Made sure I'm not making any noise and my eyes widened in shocked on what I saw.

The young man was sitting in his computer chair, leaning his head back with his eyes closed, his mouth gaped as he moaned silently. His hand was playing with his hardened member moving it faster up and down.

The sight of 17 year old Jeon Jungkook masturbating and momentarily moaning my name made me instantly wet.

My heart almost wanted to explode on the sight on my naked brother pumping his hand while thinking dirty thoughts about me.

I unconsciously touched my core as I watched him fastened his pace. I felt your knees weakened and all of my hair on the back of my neck stood up as I stared at his hardened and reddened member.

"Ah.. Lis.. A-ah.."

"I- ugh.. love.. you.. A-ah.."

Those moans sends millions of butterflies to my stomach.

I stopped playing with my soaking wet folds and pulled myself back to reality when I heard him groaned louder as I watched him pumped his seed to the floor.

I quickly walked to my room and buried my face in my palms in disbelief.

We started in a simple kiss that turned out to be a make out that he didn't knew and now what's next?

Have sex with him and tell him it's normal?

We can just sex if we wanted to but, he's my brother, even I'm adopted Mr. Jeon wouldn't be glad if he knew his children fucked each other.

I decided to distract myself by dating my co-dancer Bobby. He's a nice guy and it's not hard to fall for him but, our relationship is not really serious like people thought.

We simple wanted a distraction, flirt here and there, kiss here and there, sex here and there but, no pressure and commitments.

I didn't expected Jungkook would be mad about hanging out with him but, I have to do something to took away our wrong feelings towards each other.

And yet it didn't worked.

I went up to his room after our father told me to talked to him, I quickly obeyed since I haven't talked to him for almost a week.

After I saw his puffy eyes and wet cheeks, I knew he cried. He cried because of me?

I didn't wait any longer and hugged him tight as I scolded myself for not thinking about his feelings. I shouldn't flirt with other man knowing Jungkook loves me, I shouldn't hurt him like this.

"I might lose control."

My heart beats fast in anticipation, I wanted to know what he can do when he loses his cantrol. "then, lose control baby."

He kissed me. It was passionate and sweet at the same time, we've been kissed several times but, it felt different than before.

I don't want him to stopped, I badly wanted him to do whatever he wanted in my body but, he pulled away after that one sweet kiss.

It was quick but, I love it.

I suddenly felt embarrassed for myself, I know Jungkook was still pure but, me?

I've been touched several times, I've been kissed several times, I had sex several times and my mouth sucked dicks several times.

My virginity and innocence was already took away years ago.

I know it's unfair that a dirty girl like me took his first precious kiss but, I don't want to lose him. He don't need to know about my past and where the hell I came from, it's better that he know I'm his sister.

Months later, we received an email from a prestigious university in Seoul to congratulate me and Jungkook for passing their scholarship exam. I couldn't believed that we both got the full scholarship and we don't have to pay for our tuition fees.

Our father was so proud after he knew the good news and because of that, he purchased a condo in Seoul so we can still live together.

The condo was huge and it has three bedrooms with double-size beds each. Jungkook liked it since it's a walking distance from our school but, to be honest, I liked it because I'm still living with him.

Everything started normal like it should be, I cooks breakfast every morning and buy or order meals for dinner. We hangout with friends every saturday night and family time every Sunday.

But, things changed when Jungkook turned 20, he became more active in music and joined a boyband in our school. He became more confident and more attractive than before.

He also became more aggressive and manly, I sometimes saw him flirting with girls which were really annoying or sometimes came home drunk. He's influenced by his fuckboy bandmates and I couldn't helped but, to be mad about it.

I told him to avoid them because they're not good for him but, he didn't listened. He was completely changed from an innocent boy to a hot and independent young man. Luckily, he's born to be an ace who's good in everything and his grades didn't affects with his extra activities.

One night, I just came home from my night class and went straight on the kitchen to drink some water, "You're late." I startled when Jungkook suddenly talked from behind. I didn't know he's already here since he usually came home at midnight.

I furrowed my eyebrows as I looked down on my wristwatch, it's only 9pm and he knew that my night classes ends at 8:30.

I looked at him in confused, "Late for what?"

"Did you forgot your promise to Mina?"

I scolded myself mentally as I remembered my promised, how could I even forgot our childhood friend's birthday.

"I promised to come after my class. wait, why you're still here?" I asked.

"I'm waiting for you and if you just stand there we're really gonna be late." he rolled his eyes while heading the living area.

I panicked and quickly run to my room to get change, "done in 10, baby!" I shouted before I shut the door close.

In less than an hour we already arrived on Mina's house in Pyeongchangdong where the party was held. The music was loud, the lights were deemed and people were grinding to each as they danced on the music. It looks like a real club inside and to be honest, I haven't been in a club or any bars before.

I'm not a party person but, Jungkook looks like used to it, in just a few minutes he's already on the dance floor with a beer on his hands, dancing with some girls I don't even know who.

Scoffed escaped from my mouth as I shook my head in this belief, my brother looks like an international playboy now. I rolled my eyes before I headed somewhere to find Mina.

I saw her on the pool area and she quickly approached me once she noticed.

"Happy birthday Mina babe!"

"Bitch, you still looked like shit!" she teases.

I chuckled and spread my arms to gave her hug, "then, you have a shit friend." we both laughed.

"come, I'll get you a beer."

I shook my head and waved my hands, "no thanks, I don't want to drink. You know I have low tolerance in alchohol, right?"

"Girl, this is my house and this is my party, I'll make rules here, you have no rights to say no to me." she insisted as she dragged me on the bar area.

She introduced me to her friends and I partied with them. In just three bottles of beer and five shots of margarita, I'm already drunk.

I didn't even noticed that I was already grinding to someone I don't know.

I didn't care about my surroundings as I continued having fun when suddenly someone pulled me from the crowd. I was dragged to somewhere and the next thing I remembered, I was already laying on a bed with Jungkook on top of me.

Even I'm drunk and some parts of me feels numbed, I can still feel his heated and mascular body pinned to mine.

"Baby, wHaT aRe yOu–"

Before I finished my sentenced he already smashed his lips to mine, I gasped but, he didn't cared. He moved his lips like my lips is some kind of food that he loves to eat, he bit my lower lips that made me gasped again

He slided his tongue once my lips parted and played it inside my mouth with dominance as he savored every inched of it.

His hands moved up from my hips to my breast, he squeezed and massaged it sensually that made me moaned between our kiss.

I like how he touched my body and I want to feel more, I want to respond to him and pleasure him but, I'm too drunk. I can't even moved because of dizziness, it felt like I was in a rollercoaster.

And before I could noticed I already fell a sleep.

On the next day, I woke up in my bed alone, groaning due to the head ache caused by the hangover.

Luckly, it's Sunday and I can just sleep all day. I went out of my room and noticed my our father cooking breakfast.

"Good morning." I mumbled.

"Oh, you're awake, I cooked Bukeoguk for you, it's best for your hangover."

I sat on the dinning table as my dad brought the food, "I will not drink again." I whined and he chuckled. I suddenly remembered Jungkook, he was with me last night. Smirked formed in my face as I wondered if he went farther than touching making out with me. Maybe not, it's odd if he fucked me while I'm still unconscious.

"Dad, I'll go wake up Kookie." I was about to stood up from my seat when Mr. Jeon suddenly spoke.

"He's not home yet sweety, Mina and her boyfriend brought you home last night. I bet your brother sleeps in his friends house again."

He's not home yet?

Could I be dreaming when I saw him on top of me? Imposible, it's too realistic to be just a dream. Or I'm with someone and imagined it to be Jungkook.

Shit!

❧ ❧

It took me centuries to finished this chapter. More smuts coming be ready ^_^

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
18.2M 489K 48
Warning: Feels, Violence and sexual content Advised Age: 15 + Maisie Ashford is thankful that her older brother is becoming Alpha. She'd rather not h...
9.9M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...