only friends ... unless? a Gr...

By Annika_157

This is just a normal Gream/Dreamnotfound story. I wanted to start a bit simple so it is a bit of a simple st... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 - Manhunt
Chapter 2 - where can I go?
Chapter 3 - choices
Chapter 5 - sleepy boy
Chapter 6 - on my way
Chapter 7 - when I first saw his face
Chapter 8 - in a dream with Dream
Chapter 9 - Patches' territory
Chapter 10 - at the beach
Chapter 11 - please don't tell anyone
Chapter 12 - Sandcastle
Chapter 13 - The Truth
Chapter 14 - Expected
Chapter 14 - Unexpected

Chapter 4 - a conclusion and streaming

521 21 34
By Annika_157

Hey, sorry that this chapter came out a bit later as I actually announced. I have a lack of motivation right now, but I will try my best to write this story as fast and good as I can. And I will try to publish the next chapter on time.

Oh, and before I forget, another ⚠️trigger warning⚠️ but it's just the same thing as last time maybe a bit worse than in the last chapter.

Well, enough of me talking and on to the chapter!

_____________________________________________________________________________

---George's POV again---

After my talk with Dream, I went downstairs again to ask my parents about our cat.

My dad was sitting on the sofa and read in the newspaper.

I approach him and ask:

''Hey dad, I have a question.''

''What is it faggot?''

''Well, first rude. And second I wanted to ask if I could take the cat with me when I move out.''

''You mean when you are finally getting kicked out? If your mother wouldn't be so emotional I would have kicked you out right after we found out what of a slut you are.''

''Ugh, can't you just answer my question?''

''Sure, You can have that beast, I never liked it anyway. Where are you even gonna go?''

''I'm going to move in with a friend.''

''I'm going to guess it's a guy?''

''Ye- Yes.''

''He's probably gay too, I wouldn't see any other reason why he would let someone like you move in with him.''

''He doesn't even know it.''

''Great! Even better, he probably wouldn't accept you anyway. I mean who could even accept such a fag like you?''

''Y- You don't even know him! He is a very nice guy and my best friend!''

''Wait are you talking about that guy you always make your silly videos with? Where you play that kids game and you always scream like a little girl? You haven't even seen his face or meet him, and you're saying he's your best friend? You're really dumber then I thought.''

''H- He is my best friend!''

''Until he finds out that you are a disgusting faggot.''

''No! He would accept me for who I am! You don't even know him!''

''You want to bet?''

''What!? No! That is ridiculous! And let's go back to the real reason I'm here: can I have the cat or not?''

''Yeah, as I said I never liked it anyway.''

''Ok, thank you that is all I wanted to know.''

''Good. And now go back to your room faggot!''

''Bye.''

I went up the stairs and back to my room. Urgh, my parents are so ridiculous sometimes! And my Dad is even worse than my Mom. If I think about it, I really can't wait to be on the plane to America and finally out of here.

As I was going inside my room I felt something fluffy going around my legs. As I looked down I realized it was the cat. I picked him up and sit down with him on my chair next to my desk.

After petting him a bit I remembered something, I wanted to apply for a visa so that I can stay in America longer than 90 days and actually live there.

I turned my computer on and got on the website to apply for one. I gave them my name, my birth country, my E-mail address, and ofter information they need about me.

After I did all the other necessary stuff I needed to do to apply, I sit back in my chair and continued petting the cat.

But then I saw a notification from Discord, it was from Dream.

-----

Dream

hey George, are you ready for streaming?

-----

Oh shit, I totally forgot that he wanted to stream!

-----

Dream

hey George, are you ready for streaming?

Georgenotfound

thanks for reminding me, I totally forgot😅

so r we both gonna stream or how did u plan this?

Dream

idk do what u want but I'm going to stream 100%

Georgenotfound

ok

then I'm just going to play on the survival world and just be there lol

Dream

that's ok for me

Georgenotfound

then let's go on Teamspeak

Dream

k

-----

While I started Minecraft I opened Teamspeak and joined a channel with Dream.

''Hi Dream, did you set everything up for streaming?''

''Hey, yeah I'm going to start the stream soon. Are you on the server?''

''Not yet, wait a sec.''

''Ok, I'm starting the stream now, but it takes a minute for the notification to go out so there is nobody right now.''

I opened the stream and put it on my second screen so that I can see what Dream is doing and what donations pop up, or if something happens in general.

Still, nobody was there so I wrote jokingly 'first' in the chat. Then I saw ofter people writing in the chat with the general 'hi' and 'Hey' messages.

''You are such an idiot George, do you think I wouldn't see that?'' Dream said and then did his iconic wheeze.

''What? It's true! I am first!''

Dream just continued to wheeze.

''Oh, I just now noticed! Hello everyone I'm streaming today in the survival world with George.''

Some time went by with me and Dream just playing and Dream sometimes answering questions or saying something about donations.

But then something different happened.

---Dream's POV---

Just as I was mining some iron in the mine my pickaxe broke.

I don't have any wood on me and I don't want to go up just for that.

''Hey, George can you come down to the mine and bring me some wood? My pickaxe broke.''

''Sure, just wait a minute.''

''Dream were are you? cane you give me your cords?''

I gave George my coordinates. After waiting a moment I saw George's Minecraft character run towards me.

''I'm here.''

He gave me a diamond pickaxe with unbreaking III and efficiency II!

''Wow George, an enchanted diamond pick!?''

''Well I thought, why not give him something special? You can see it as a gift.''

''Aawww, what do I deserve that for? Is this like a gift that represents our friendship?''

''eeh- fr- friendship- yes.'' George mumbled quietly.

''Thank you George, you're really a good friend. I love you.''

''Th-Thanks.''

And with that, his Minecraft character was gone again.

---George's POV---

I felt butterflies in my stomach and blush on my cheeks as he said I love you, but I know he means it in a friend's way. At least I get to see him soon.

After a few minutes, I saw a donation pop up on his stream and heard the text to speech which made me very flustered.

a_random_person donated 10$

Dream said I love you to George, now George needs to say it back.

Also, Dream what is your favorite drink?

''My favorite drink is lemonade, and George they are right, say I love you back to me! Pleeeeeaaaaaassseeeee?''

Oh man, I don't think I can do this! I feel my face heat up again, good thing nobody could see how red I am.

''No, I don't want to!''

''Come on George say that you love me. I love you to why can't you say it back?''

I didn't know that was possible but it felt like my face was getting redder and redder by the second!

''I- I can't, I don't want to say it!''

''Why not, you don't need to mean it in that way! I mean, I only mean it in a friend way to so where is the problem?''

That words just broke my heart. I knew it, he only means it in a friend way, but I don't! And right there is the problem: I mean it in a more than friend's way, in a romantic way, in an 'I wish I could kiss you' way. And if I would say I love you, people would probably notice, Dream would probably notice! He would find out that I'm gay and that I'm really in love with him! I need to come out of this situation!

''I-I-I- ne-need to go quick, my- my cat is eeerm-, my cat needs to go out!''

That was a lie. I muted my mic, pretending I would be gone for a moment.

I need to think about what I'm going to do! I could just say it like it would be nothing, and just try to brush it off.

No, I can't, I just can't! I need to keep being stubborn!

I unmuted my mic and pretended that I just came back from- wait what did I say again what I would be doing? There are so many thoughts in my head, I can't think straight!

''Hey Dream, I'm back.''

''Guys did you hear that? He is finally back from letting his cat out!''

Oh now I remember again, ''I let my cat out''.

''Yeah, I am. Can we now continue to play?''

''Sure.''

Phew, it seems like he forgot about that whole 'I love you' thing. Or Dream realized how uncomfortable I was, hopefully he doesn't suspect anything.

Time passed again until I saw another donation on the stream wich Dream read out loud.

''would you ever consider moving in with george or ofter people?''

That donation made me jump a bit. I wasn't sure if we should tell the fans or not, or if Dream would want to tell them.

''Ehh, Dream do you think we should?''

''I mean why not? I think they deserve to know.''

''O-ok''

''So everyone big announcement: me and George are actually going to move in together, he flies all the way from England to me, to Florida, and becomes my roommate!''

Dream said that so excitingly, he really seems to be happy that his best friend is going to move in with him. Sigh, his best friend, and not his boyfriend. No, I need to stop this whole crush thing, if I don't, he would probably find out what I feel when I'm with him!

The chat was going wild. But I mostly saw things like 'Gream' or 'Dreamnotfound' in the chat, I think the fans and mostly the shippers love it that we are going to be roommates.

About an hour later Dream ended the Stream and we both got off of the Survival server.

''So what is with the cat George? can you take him with you?''

''My dad said I can have him and- eh- and that he never really liked the cat anyway.''

Phew, I nearly told him what homophobic things my dad said! Man, I'm so stupid sometimes.

''What how can someone not like a cat!? They are literally the cutest thing in the world! Is he allergic or something?''

''No, not that I know of. Maybe he is just a dog person or something, I don't know. He never even chose to have a cat, it happened a bit long ago but I remember that I was the one who wanted a cat in the first place.''

''Well anyways George, I need to go now, I have to edit a video.''

''Wait don't go-'' I just want to hear his voice.

''What is it George?''

''I- erm, can I maybe stay in the call with you while you are editing?''

''Oh well, why not, sure.''

For the next view hours, I just sit there and listened to Dreams voice while he is editing, his voice was really calming. I didn't really listen to what he was saying, more of his voice in general, the voice I fell in love with.

After a time I felt myself getting sleepy, even though it was only 8 PM! I rested my head on my arms on my desk and slowly but surely drove off to sleep.

____________________________________________________________________________

Ok, I didn't think this chapter would get so long honestly;-; but let's just say that is my reparation (Idk if that's the right word for what I mean, it's just what google translate told me lmao) for uploading this chapter later then I wanted it to be.

Wordcount:2039

published:29/06/2020

Ok, I'm going to go now and try to finally stick to my schedule now bye~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 4K 17
This is a short story with a simple prompt. Basically Dream gives George the idea to do something regarding fan service as a joke. But he's surprised...
62.1K 2.6K 11
✓COMPLETE✓ George, Sapnap, and Dream share a house. Who are these people you may ask? (Probably not becuase you're reading a fanfiction) These three...
306K 8K 32
George finally gets to meet Dream irl only to be met with unexpected feelings that caught him off guard. (I'm not ruining the plot hehe, but expect i...
356K 10.1K 34
In which Dream's July Brighton trip leads to a prolonged stay at George's apartment, and one thing leads to another... [MATURE CONTENT, CHAPTER WARNI...