five in love ; txtzy

By sjunghannn_k

ā š™”š™¤š™«š™š š™˜š™¤š™¢š™šš™Ø š™žš™£ š™™š™žš™›š™›š™šš™§š™šš™£š™© š™¬š™–š™®š™Ø.āž A typical love story you might say. But what if this... More

Orientation
Lost Girl
Crush
Enemies
Duet
Get Together
Breakdown
Strange
Study Partners
Danger
Promise
Awkward
Trapped
Proving
Date
Surprise
Brothers
Feelings
Snow (1)
Snow (2)
Runaway
Family
Conflicts
Permission
Rivals
Confrontation
Captured
Last Moments
Unexpected
Goodbye
Make Up
Pride
Can We?
Happy
Accepted
All Together Now
Special Chapter: Halloween Night

Snow (3)

4.6K 253 225
By sjunghannn_k

C H A P T E R 19-3
YEJI'S POV

Oh my goodness, it's so cold out there, and I am currently in the classroom. Why did I forget about bringing thermal coats to my dormitory? It's almost winter season, and the only coat that I have are my trench coats and leather jackets.

It's so cold, but I still have to finish a project, to pass later on professor Kim Namjoon. It's quite stressing me out because it also needs to be translated into English. He said it's a good practice, for us to learn the language, and yeah, I get that. But learning English is just so hard!

"Gosh it's cold." I heard someone said.

I scoffed and said, "I know right" and continued translating my five pages essay.

"Yeji?" I heard someone called me. I looked to my right and saw Jaemin. Lia's ex mutual crush.

"Oh...hey Jaemin," I said, still in shock.

"How's life doing?" He asked, and his voice sounded quite different. Deeper than before.

"Good, but stressed," I replied briefly.

"Oh that's good," He said.

"Want to grab a bite?" He asked.

It is already past our class time, but I still have to finish this here, or else I'll get a zero grade on Professor Kim's class. However, I was also hungry, so I decided to go with him.

"I didn't know you also like Arts," He said while we were choosing out our food.

"I mean, did we ever talk about life interests, Jaemin?" I asked.

"Oh, you have a point," He said and chuckled.

After getting our food, we sat at the same table, and he sat across me. He started to rant about Professor Kim, which I found funny. Even though he is quite good at the English language, he still hates our professor for making us translate every word of the essay.

I started laughing because of all the relatable stuff that he said. Then, I almost jumped off my seat when I heard a loud slam on our table.

I checked who it was, and it was Yeonjun. He has the dead angry look in his eyes, and it's scaring the shit out of me.

I was just staring at him, while he was staring just at the table. He then breathed heavily and looked at me.

"Let's go," He said and grabbed my wrist, dragging me towards somewhere that I don't know.

"Let me go!" I screamed the moment I felt that no one else was in sight.

He didn't stop dragging me, and it is now hurting me a lot. What's wrong with this guy?! Don't tell me he's just jealous?!

When I couldn't handle the pain, I screamed once again. I guess he finally realized that he was hurting me because he finally lets me go.

His hand made my wrist red, almost turning into a darker shade of it. He looked at it and cussed.

"Why the hell would you do that?!" I shouted.

"Why are you fucking avoiding me these past few weeks?!" He retorted and widened his eyes at me.

I was avoiding him... Because he was finally making my heart beat fast whenever I see him, and I couldn't even handle talking to him anymore.

"Is it because you now have a boyfriend?!" He shouted.

"No!" I shouted back.

"Then why the fuck?!"

I held on to my wrist and looked down.

"I... I can't tell you."

He went silent, and I was already feeling the cold breeze kicking me. I rubbed both of my hands and put them inside my coat pocket.

I heard him scoff, and he walked towards me. He removed his thermal jacket and put it on me. So as his scarf.

After doing that, what he did next shocked me. He pulled me into a hug and dug his face on my neck. I can feel his harsh breathing now.

"I'm sorry," He said, and he sounded sincere.

"I shouldn't have done that. I'm sorry," He added, and hugged me tightly.

I did too.

"It's just that. I was too consumed by jealousy, and I was also hurt..." He was hurt?

"I'm sorry," He said, and I just patted his back three times.

He held my hand and started to walk me back to the classroom. I almost forgot about the essay I was translating a while ago.

"I have 2 more pages to translate," I said.

"But this is easy," Yeonjun said.

"What?" I asked in shock.

"You just have to translate it. It's easy honey." He said the last sentence in English, and he shocked me real good. His English speaking skills are great!

"Let me help you with this so that we can finally go out," He said.

"Go out? Since when did you ask me out?" I asked him.

"Now. Can we go out after this?" He asked fluttering his eyes, making cute faces in front of me. He's cute.

"Okay fine," I said and rolled my eyes.

"Tell Soobin, Lia went back to our dormitory. She's finally back, as my rant buddy" I said.

I already knew Soobin liked my friend, it was obvious, and I bet he can't deny that fact. Meanwhile, my friend is I guess clueless.

After a few minutes, we already finished translating the words. I stretched out, and a lot of my bones cracked, which is very satisfying.

I heard Yeonjun laughed softlh, and I just smiled.

After passing the project to professor Kim, we just went to some places and ate an early dinner.

After hanging out, we went back to the university and sat on one of the benches near the fountain. It was already snowing, but the both of us didn't care.

"Yeji..." He said.

He rested his head on my shoulder, and I looked at him. He closed his eyes, and I just glanced at the view in front of us. Quiet and magical.

"You know I like you right?" He said.

"Yeah," I said.

"But do you also know that I'm slowly falling in love?" He asked, and I felt my cheeks burning even though it was cold. My heart started to beat faster than normal, and all I could do was to shut up and listen.

He lifted his head, and I looked at him. He was also looking at me.

"Yeji," He said and looked at my hand. He held it, and he put it on his chest. I felt his heartbeat. It was beating as fast as mine.

I looked into his eyes, and it looked weak. He smiled, and he leaned forward, closed his eyes, and kissed me.

It was soft, but I felt every emotion he'd always shown me, making me know that everything is true. His purpose, his happiness, and his love.

Everything at that moment came together, and it magically made me unafraid of accepting his love and returning it to him.

He pulled out and looked at me.

"Do you know why we close our eyes every time we dream, cry, pray, and kiss?" He asked.

And I asked him why.

"Because these are the things that happen in our lives that are not seen, but only felt by our hearts."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.5K 2.4K 34
At a Korean high school, charming and rebellious Ryujin vies for the affections of a shy new student, Yeji. This is a journey of both Ryujin and Yeji...
28.7K 1K 41
Yeji and Ryujin met on a dating app. One is only looking for a past time, the other a genuine connection. However, circumstances seem to bring them t...
16.1K 461 32
Y/N, a girl with no friends and itzy, a group known for their friendship & strong bond. what will happen when a series of events keep bringing them t...
88K 6.1K 46
ā š™ˆš™–š™œš™žš™˜. š™”š™¤š™Ŗ š™¢š™šš™–š™£ š™©š™š™š š™Øš™„š™šš™”š™”š™Ø š™–š™£š™™ š™šš™£š™˜š™š™–š™£š™©š™¢š™šš™£š™©š™Ø? š™¤š™§ š™©š™š™š š™”š™¤š™«š™š š™©š™š™–š™© š™—š™”š™¤š™¤š™¢š™šš™™ š™—š™šš™©š™¬š™šš™šš™£ š™®š™¤ļæ½...