BETA ((DISCONTINUED))

By TingTing_17

Hehe An Alpha comes into town, get ready get set cause shits about to get fucked! DISCLAIMER:: Netflix Serie... More

PROLOUGE
RANDALL CAPRIO
HAMISH DUKE
LILITH BATHORY
ABIGAIL HERONDALE
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6:1
Chapter 6:2
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
!
REMASTERED
NEW BOOK

Chapter 2

521 6 0
By TingTing_17

Chapter 2
Hell Week 

Abigail sat in the back of her class, scribbling down notes on her leather notebook with a fine-tipped ink pen. She wasn't really paying any attention to Professor Clarke as he talked and pointed to the board, probably rambling about this semesters new projectm

"So this our project is  on Gender Studies; Troupes and Techniques, we will be focusing  on 
utopian and dystopian writings, and the way that writing gives a voice to humanity's dreams and fears."

Abigail mentally groaned, she stayed up all night writing about a story about a group alike her own harboring superpower capabilities. In their sense, it was entirely metaphorical and just a story, but to her, it was just like another diary entry. Gathering the 'all-go' from the pack,
She obviously agreed that she should have to tweak some information because if a Neophyte ever got ahold of such a story she would be outed and exposed. 

"I want everyone to research a piece of writing, evaluating the piece to this criteria. Presenting it in an essay that includes such things as Statement of intent, evidence an conclusion. Extra marks for wider world prespectives-" 

Professor Clarke walks around the room staring up at each and every student until his eyes landed on Abigail. 

"You could find out on racial injustices, political conspiracies, or whatever, just don't be plain about it. Remember in this class we explore out of our minds." He spoked enthusiastically

Suddenly a young male raises his hand,

"Yes?"

"Is this just only for novels or can we-"

"No, you can explore poetry and songs, or perhaps short stories as long as it fits within the terms."
Thankfully class was almost done, as Abigail started to pack away her things her phone dinged
she unlocked it revealing Randall's name.
'Meet me at the pub, we gotta talk x'
' Be there in 10mins, assuming I get out of this class.'

As she sent that text the bell went off, ending today's long lecture.  She threw over her shoulder her dark brown satchel and hurried off before being stopped by Professor Clarke calling her name,

"Miss Herondale, I read your essay and I got to say it was quiet-" He hesitated, trying to find the right words to describe it, "Comprehensive and occult but I liked it, it showed very a lot of promise a bit gruesome in some paragraphs but the usage of supernatural phenomenons, seems your imagination is extraordinary." He passed over the two sheets of paper which had to hear the writing and smiled, "A-plus, congratulations Miss Herondale, keep it up."

She nodded and thanked her professor before scurrying off in a hurry to go meet Randall.

-------

Abigail arrived at the pub, surveying the area for her friend, he was sitting drinking a light weighted beer in the middle of the room.

"Hey, what's up?-" Abigail greeted wavering over a waitress, "-Mocha, two sugars. Thanks"
Randall smiled stiffy, "Remember that Morton kid?-" Abigail nodded, "-Yeah I just left him, he was talking about werewolf hunting apparently someones been killing Neophytes and he is certain its werewolves-" Abigails Mochaccino had arrived and Abigail as generous and kind as she was tipped the lovely waitress a ten-dollar bill. 

"Anyway, I said I'd helped, you know keep an eye on him."

"Randall Carpio, making smart choices. Just don't get too close to him yeah, I may be your Alpha but I'm always prepared."

"What so your not gonna jump at me for it?"Randall questioned,

"Nah, I think it's good, you find out whose really killing Neophytes. We destroy them, stop the magic or whatever. Save the day, we swoop in when they are alone and slaughter it. The poor fucker probably wouldn't know what hit em"

Abigail sipped further on her beverage, occasionally side eyeing Kyle whom was looking at her suspiously. "Woah, I think you have to much free time."

"Kyle keeps looking at me, I swear I want to rip him up. Annoying Asshole, I caught him cat calling me in the hallway before class, 'Hey Abigail, what' cha doing this weekend? '" She mocked Kyle using a slightly seductive manly tone.

"Sus-pis." Randall chuckled, "Please as your friend and Alpha do not ever say that again." She spat,

"Anyway, Jack he's been going on about The Order, saying how heaps of good people are in there-" Randall whispered,

"Did you tell him about Gorege what's his name and Oprah?"

"Yeah, I told him. But that only made him believe that I knew something, don't worry the conversation diverted itself." Randall fiddled with his thumbs, Abigail sipping the last of her Mocha.

"Yeah well, we know it's not werewolves, so it's could be a magically tourist or a magical abomination." Abigail chuckled, "As soon as we find out we can kill it when it least expects it. Poor barstard won't know what hit em."

----

A day had passed, after Abigail left Randall she made her way back to the Den. Deciding it was best to probably start researching her project.

Abigail had no class today thankfully, it was Friday which meant the weekend was nearing.

----

It was a quiet afternoon, Randall saying Clay was a mud monster whom almost killed Jack Morton,

Honestly it was alot.

----

"So I may have failed to mention Jack is in the order." Randall huffed,

"What the hell! Randall." Lilith snapped,

"Come on, the dude can be a double agent." Everyone looked at the boy laying naked on the wooden floor. Lilith emerald green ribe barely covering his junk.

"I say we kill him." Lilith barks stepping forward when Abigail holds her back,

"Calm down, we'll wait till he wakes first." Randall smiled,

"Then we kill him?" Lilith asked slyly.

"No geez Lilith have some restraint, we talk to him first. And then if he doesn't comply, I am afraid we will have to kill him." Abigail sadly smiled, she never liked killing that much that was more Lilith.

But when push comes to shove she was willing to sacrife her own comfort but the cause.

Lilith sighed and took a few steps back when we noticed Jack was now conscious.

"Where am I? Why am I naked? -" Jack asked alarmed,

"Calm down, Jack. " Abigail grabbed his clothes and kneeled down to his eye level.

"How did you even get here?" Hamish asked,

"Something was chasing me, It looked a werewolf-" then something inside him clicked, "-It was you! You almost killed me!" He was now standing so Abigail passed him his shredded clothing and phone.

"You wolfed out, tends to happen alot. You'll eventually get use to it." Randall stated pointing to the clothes in Jack's hand.

"What am I?"

"We are the knights of Saint Christopher, a sacred brotherhood-" Hamish answered, being cut of by a rather annoyed Lilith, "Gender Neutral Collective."

"Dude, we're werewolves!" Randall enthusiastically jumped,

"No, no this isn't happening-" Jack started to panic,

"Its happening whether you like it or not." Abigail responded

"Well un-werewolf me-" Abigail laughed at him trying to hide it with a cough well everyone else was getting impatient.

"Well in order to do that you must die so unless you have any last wishes than I'd be happy to rip your heart out." Lilith chirped looking devilishly at Jack.

"Damn Lilith, can you not. Please-" Abigail snapped

"He's with The Order, we got to kill him. Even if he's a werewolf. The Order is our natural sworn enemies." Hamish testified,

"No, we are not killing him. We will toss him in the basement until we can come up with another option." Everyone nodded, clearly others disagreed but that was tough shit.

Hamish and the rest taking him to the basement, "It could be a couple of hours." Randall stated locking the basement door.

Well Abigail waited for them in the living room, Hamish made everyone drinks. Thus began Randall's debate about having him as our double agent,

"An alliance?"

"Precisely."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 562 16
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Y/N and her friends help save Sam Fraser from the Witch's Curse. "can i go where you go? can we always be this close forever and ever...
277 23 9
๐—ฃ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—›๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜… (๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—บ) ๐—ผ๐—ฐ ๐˜š๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ, แดกส€แด‡ษด ๊œฑแด›แดษดแด‡, แด›ส€แด€ษด๊œฑ๊œฐแด‡ส€ ๊œฐส€แดแด แด„แด€ษดแด…แดส€, แด›ส€ษชแด‡๊œฑ แด›แด ๊œฐษชษดแด… สœแด‡ส€ แด˜สŸแด€แด„แด‡ ษชษด แด€ แดกแดส€สŸแด… ๊œฐแดœสŸสŸ แด๊œฐ...
268K 8.6K 41
๐™ฅ๐™ช๐™—๐™ก๐™ž๐™จ๐™๐™š๐™™ ๐™ค๐™ฃ: ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ต, ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ‡ข ษชแด›๊œฑ ๊œฑแด ๊œฑแดกแด‡แด‡แด› แด‹ษดแดแดกษชษดษข แด›สœแด€แด› สแดแดœ สŸแดแด แด‡ แดแด‡ แด›สœแดแดœษขสœ แดกแด‡ แด…แดษดแด› แด‡แด แด‡ษด ษดแด‡แด‡แด… แด›แด ๊œฑแด€ส...
248K 8.1K 30
๐‰๐€๐“๐ | โ HE'S ALWAYS BEEN MY BEST FRIEND SO WHY IS THAT NOW NOT ENOUGH โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ lukes little sister andy begins to form feelings for her...