Babymama 2

By Kanyell

The Sequel Of "Babymama". More

1.
2
3.
4.
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13.
14.
15
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
22
23
24.
25.
26.
27.

21.

338 7 7
By Kanyell

Karly-

I woke up in Montana arms. I'm in love with this man. He been helping taking care of me and these kids for a year and a half now. But we have been having issues lately. We been arguing cause his Babymama been calling and starting shit between us. I guess she just can't stand that he over here taking care of my kids with me and not there with his kids. That bitch just miserable, cause we both asked her many times to get his sons over here.

Why can't we all just be a big ass family over here. It's hell of room for them to be over here with us. It ain't like they don't know me. I just don't know what she be on. I do not harm kids and my kids definitely don't harm other people kids like that. I just don't get why these other females be so bitter. I got out of bed and went into the bathroom, I don't know why but I started feeling dizzy. I sat down on the floor of the bathroom and sat there until I was cool. My head was pounding and for some reason I was hot as hell. I just sat down on the toilet and started to pee. Something told me to look down in the toilet. I looked down and all I seen was blood. I was scared. Am I having a miscarriage ?. How in the fuck did I become pregnant if I'm on birth control.

"MONTANA" I yelled. I heard him scramble and run to the bathroom door. He opened the door and I showed him the blood. "Did you miscarry ?" he asked. I just shrug my shoulders, I was in shock. "Well, get cleaned up cause we definitely gotta go to the hospital" he said. He helped me get into the tub and help me clean my self up. I told Karlynn to watch the kids while I got to an appointment cause I didn't want her knowing what happen. Me and Montana got in the car and pulled off. We went to the same hospital I gave birth to all my kids at. I walked in to the nurses station and started talking. "How may I help you ?" asked the nurse. I tired talking but I felt dizzy again. Next thing I knew, I blacked out.

When I woke up, Montana was holding my hand looking sad as hell. I stared at him cause I already knew what happen. "You okay ?" he asked. "Yes, what happen ?" I asked. "I can tell you better than he could" said a doctor. I looked over and it was my doctor , Dr.  Johnson. "Karly, your we're pregnant" he said. I was shocked. "Doc, I'm on birth control" I said. "I know, it's an 1% chance that you can become pregnant" he said. I shook my head. "But, the baby did not survive, you were having a miscarriage when you were bleeding" he added.  "Your uterus is failed" he said. "I know, I been knowing" I added. I shook my head.

I ain't even know I was pregnant to even have a feeling about it . Montana look like he feel a certain way. I mean he knows my whole issue with having kids. I ain't able to have any more. I been hurt for years behind it but , I got enough beautiful children. We waited hours until the doctors came back with the discharge papers. Montana helped me get up and ready to leave to go home. I was feeling down the whole time, I be feeling like shit when I can't hold a baby.

We got in the car and the whole ride there was silent. At a point Montana grabbed my hand and kissed it. I just love him I swear. He just so much of a man, and he do everything for me . We arrived at the house and I walked into my room and laid down. I was just speechless and rather sleep it off then drink. I be tryna better myself.

Karlynn-

I woke up to my phone buzzing and buzzing. I rolled over and picked my phone up. It was Key. I yawned and then answered the phone.
"Hello"
"Wake yo ass up"
"Key, what you want"
"Damn I can't call you ?"
"Key, It's early"
"It's only 12pm"
"That's too early for me"
"Well get up, I gotta take you to go shooting"
"Okay, lemme shower"
"Okay get cute for me bae"
"Bye Key"
I smiled and shook my head when I got off the phone . Key is just so into me right now and I like him so much but I just wanna get to the bottom of him shooting me . I just need closure I swear I do. I am not gonna get over that. Accident or not. I got out of bed and into the bathroom. I hopped into the shower and washed all over my body. I am so tired I don't know why. After my shower I got out and brushed my teeth and did my skin cleaning routine.

I went in my room and got lotioned up and dressed. I just put a crop hoodie on with some jeans and then I put my hair in 2 pony's. I looked so cute. I did snap a couple pics. Key texted that he was 5 mins away so I grabbed my purse and Keys and everything I need.

When I stepped to the hall, mama and Montana was coming back from the hospital, and mama was looking so depressed. I was sad for her a little bit, but I knew Montana was there to comfort her. Key shot me a text that he was outside and I rushed out the door. When I walked out, Key was looking at his phone. I opened the passenger door and got in. He smiled at me showing his cute little dimples.

Key pulled off in his mom car and we hit the highway. Key taking me to this rural area where it's okay to shoot at. We was driving for a long time. "Why won't you be my girl ?" Key asked. I looked at him then looked away. "I honestly can't answer that right now" I said. He looked off then turned the music up. I know he probably feeling rejected but I got to honestly talk to him about something with me getting shot.

After like a hour, we pulled into this trail. Key parked the car and we got out. He popped the trunk and got out these cans that we gon shoot at. "Key I never did this before" I said. "I know girl, that's why I'm gon teach you" he added. I watched him set the cans up. Key pulled out this small glock. It was black and silver. "Here" he said. I started holding it like those thug ass niggas I be watching on tv. "Nah bae you wanna do it like this cause you are a female " said Keyair. He walked up behind me and held my hands onto the gun. I smiled as he shot the gun while it was in my hands.

"Okay do it yourself now" he said. I aimed at this can that was in front of me and I closed one eye as I squeezed the trigger. POP! I shot at the can it knocked down as I hit it. I jumped up and down. "I got it" I said. Key looked at me and smiled. "Baby be careful" he said. "Your gun can discharge at any time" he added. I listened to everything he taught me about my gun. After a while we was just sitting in the car. I was gazing out my window, just thinking about Brandon tryna rape me.

How could I be so trusting ? I asked myself. I was told so many times that he be drugging girls and rapeing them. I was just so blinded by the good times I spent with him and everything he did for me. I felt a hand on my thigh, it's made me snap back into reality. "You okay, I called your name 5 times ?" asked Keyair. "Yeah I'm good, I'm just thinking" I said. It got back silent after a while. He drove close to home but to the same lakeview B-crazy took me too a while back. "What you thinking about ?" he asked. I was silent. I thought about me getting shot and I think its the time to ask what happen. I sighed. "Why did you shoot me ?" I asked. I looked over at Keyair and his face was all twisted up in confusion. "What ?" he asked. "Didn't you accidently shoot me ?" I asked. Keyair placed his hand on his head. "That crazy ass mama of yours" he said as he shook his head. "What about my mama" I snapped.

Keyair turned towards me and sighed hard. "Okay this is what happened" said Keyair. I shifted in my seat like this was the story of the year. "While we was both tryna tug you back and forth, B-crazy's gun went off and struck you" told Keyair. I shook my head. "That coward, then he let me believe he didn't do nothing" I snapped. I was getting mad as fuck. "Then, you know me, I took you to the hospital, Keisha phoned Mrs. Davidson and hell broke loose" he added. "What you mean hell broke loose ?" I questioned with such attitude. "Your mama go to going off on me, telling me to stay away from you and shit I was so emotional I had to leave the hospital" he added. I got furious. " So she blamed you, so I can think you did it, so I can hate you, so you can stay away from me" I said. "I hate that bitch" I snapped. "Woah, Woah don't say that about your mama" said Keyair. I got so angry I started to cry. "NO, CAUSE SHE TAKING ALL HER CHILDHOOD SHIT ON ME" I cried. "She knows how much I like you, she knows I wanna be with you, you been my fucking crush since I met Keisha" I told. Keyair just stared at me.

I sobbed to myself. "I hate my life, I wish my fucking dad was here bruh" I sobbed. I started crying harder and harder just thinking about my dad. Keyair eventually got out the car and walked over to my side, opened the passenger door and  hugged me tight. I'm telling yall every time this boy hugs me, I feel safe, secure everything in that nature, Its like we got soul ties or something. He rubbed my back and kissed my forehead and told me it was gonna be okay. I stopped crying and wiped my own tears, I sat back in my seat and just felt horrible. Keyair closed my door and got back in the driver seat. He started up the car after looking at his phone for 5 mins. He drove back towards his mama house. After 30 mins, we pulled into the parking garages. I was silent, cause I was still hurting. "You spending the night with me tonight" said Keyair. I didn't even say anything, I was too distraught. We both got out the car at the same time. he unlock the door and it was dark as hell. Keyair motioned me for his room. I walked in there and sat on the bed. I was just in so much pain, couldn't believe my mom would do that to me.

Keyair got comfortable and I took off my shoes and jacket too. I laid back in his bed and looked up at the ceiling. Keyair stepped out of the room and shut the door behind him. I just laid there and thought about what I'm going to say to my lying ass momma. I was still in disbelief part of me want to leave it alone cause she was tryna protect me the other half of me want to go crazy on her. Keyair came back in the room with a couple towels for me. "I ran you a bath, get undressed" he said. I started taking my clothes off then I paused and gave Keyair a look. "I seen all of that anyways" he said before he left out the room and  closed the door. I got naked then I opened the door and walked into the bathroom. Keyair had me a nice bubble bath going. You would think I'm his wife or something, the way he treated me. I climbed in the warm bath and just laid back and closed my eyes. Key sat on the toilet seat. It was silent for like 3 minutes until Key said something. "You okay ?" he asked. I shifted in the bubble bath and then sat up holding my breast in my hands. "Yes, I'm fine for now" I answered. "Look I'm sorry my mom blamed this all on you, and I'm sorry I treated you different because of it" I added. "Nah, you good baby" he said.

Me and Key was silent for a lil second before he had to ask me the truth. "So, you been crushing on me since you met Keisha ?" he asked. I started blushing. "I mean yeah, I'm pretty sure I was clear enough" I added. Key giggles a lil bit. "Why you ain't never tell me ?" he asked. I gave him a empty look. "For one, you way older than me" I said. Keyair smirked. "For 2, you had your lil hoes then you really took me away when you started dating Mya" I added. Keyair shook his head. "Well, what you would say if your crush actually liked you too" asked Key. I was speechless. Well I knew he liked me but it was like its really true. I was just shocked. Keyair knelt down and got close to my ear and whispered in it. "I hope you ain't think I was saving you for nothing" he said. I turned my face and started blushing. Keyair grabbed my wet face and started kissing me like scenes in the movies.

I kissed him back and grabbed onto him. I was getting so aroused from him kissing me, and I know he could tell. Key almost fell in my bath water, so we pulled away and started laughing. "Get out the bathroom so I can wash myself up" I told Key. He winked his eye at me and got up and walked out the bathroom. I started washing my body and after 20 mins I was pulling the drain stopper and getting out the tub. I stared at my self in the mirror. "I think I'm ready" I said to myself. I dried off my body and put that long t-shirt on Key gave me and them boxers. I used some of that lotion on. I think it was Keisha's lotion because it was a smell good one. I finished all that I did and walked back to Keyair room and closed the door. He was on his phone when I came and laid down, and he had on Netflix at the same time. I laid in the bed and scooted next to him. He was still on his phone scrolling. After 5 minutes I was irritated cause he wasn't showing me enough attention.

I grabbed his phone and threw it on the floor. I climbed on top of him and started kissing him. He was grabbing at my ass, and pushing my ass down so I can feel that he was hard. He pulled my shirt off and I didn't have a bra on so he grabbed my breast. he stopped kissing me and started sucking on them. His touch damn near melted my body, I was ready for him. He flipped me over and started kissing on my neck, and licking on my nipples. I just felt a oozing flow in between my legs. Why do this boy got me like this?. I was breathing heavy and caught my self moaning a little. He kissed my stomach and then got closer to my vagina. He pulled them boxers off me and threw them. My mind was racing. Am I really here with my crush ? Like actually finna have sex with him. He placed my legs over his shoulders and started eating me out. I have been ate out before, but I never felt it like this. I was grabbing his head, and squirming around. I would try to move his face cause I was cumming but he still wouldn't move. I just decided to lay there and take it.

After a while, he got up and his face was dripping. He smiled at me and gave me a look. I just knew it was time for the real part. He stood up. I seen him go in his dresser and grab a condom out. "Oh, yeah.. you a virgin huh ?" He asked. I nodded my head, then looked up at the ceiling. I heard him rip the condom rapper, and slide it on. My heart started beating fast, I heard this was some pain I was gonna feel. He pulled my legs until I was close enough to him. My mind was wondering. I was just not all the way there to the fact that I was about to lose my virginity. I was scared. "You, ready ?" he asked. I was quiet for a second. "Yeah, I'm ready" I said. "You sure, cause we ain't gotta do this" he said. I like how Keyair cared for me, that made me wanted to even more then I actually did. "yes, come on" I said. I closed my eyes and started breathing heavy. He started pushing it in. I grabbed the sheets so tight.

That pain was so sharp I wanted to scream to the top of my lungs. "okay stop" I said after a while of pain. "You okay ?" asked Keyair. "yes, are you in in?" I asked. "Well, my tip is" he said. "You stopped me before I could go further" he said. "Okay, just go ahead" I said. I laid back and closed my eyes, he stroked and I damn near died. I started breathing hard cause that pain was unbearable. I was about to cry. He stroked me slow every pump felt like a knife was stabbing. After a while it started feeling good, I started moaning and biting my lips.

He kissed me in my mouth. Then stared me in my eyes and started stroking it fast. I opened my mouth and rolled my eyes back. This sex just felt so good. I felt my legs starting to shake. "Uhhhh" I moaned. Then my body starting to shake too. Keyair pulled out. "You okay"said Keyair. Keyair was smiling. "y-yes" I stuttered. I was having my first orgasm. Keyair stuck it back in and stroked me slow as he tongued me down. I was holding into his shoulders. the whole time I just couldn't believe I was losing my virginity to my crush. I been wanting him for so long and now he wants me. He loves me now I know he do. Keyair kissed me passionately. "You love me ?" he asked. I looked up at him and smiled. "you know I do" I said. We was having sex for an hour, I didn't know what it was about him that made me just wanna be nasty. But I know I'm in love.

After we was done having sex, we just both laid there naked. Keyair was on his phone and I was looking up at the ceiling. "Damn, say something baby" he said. "Sorry, I'm just lost for words" I said. Keyair moved close to me and cuddled up with me. He rubbed onto my head. "You finna be acting crazy, ain't you ?" he asked. I laughed and shook my head. "Nah, you gon be acting crazy if you don't treat me right" I said. "Your my girlfriend" he said. I looked at him and smiled. "forreal ?" I asked. "Yeah you my girl, fuck you think I been tryna save you all this time for ?" he questioned. "Well I thought you was just tryna help me" I said. "That too, but nah baby, I love you" he said. I just smiled and laid my head onto his chest.

I started dozing off because Keyair was rubbing in my hair. My phone kept going off. I jumped up and grabbed it and it was my mom. I shook my head and threw my phone. "fuck her" I said. I laid back down and went to sleep. I was just dreaming about being with Keyair. I can't believe I'm his girlfriend. I dreamed for shit like this to happen to me.

Karly-

I been calling this little girl phone all night. I don't know why she think I am somebody to play with. She think I'm just one of these white moms that's gonna hold her hand and keep giving her chances. I already beat her ass for playing with me, what more do I gotta do. I sat up on my bed and scrolled through my newsfeed. I been watching "Skinbone" videos all day, he is so fucking hilarious. Montana came in my room and stood over me. "Bae, we gotta talk" he said. I put my phone to the side and looked up at him. "Promise, me you won't be mad" he said. I rose all the way up cause usually when somebody say that you gotta get in they ass. "Montana, I am not about to promise you shit" I said. Montana sat next to me and looked at me. "Baby, I told my babymama the kids can come live with us" he said. "oh, boy I thought you was gonna, say something else" I said getting relieved. "But" he said. "But what ?" I asked. I flipped my hair so I can hear him. "I also told her she could say with us too" he added. "Stay with who ?" I asked. "Me and you" he added. "Where the fuck her house at ?" I asked. Montana sighed.

"She in the midst of losing her place" he said. I scrunched my face up. "what happen ?" I asked. " Her landlord don't accept section 8 anymore" he said. "Damn" I said. I thought for a minute and then I looked at him. I grabbed his face. "Okay look, they all can stay as long as it take to get they new place" I said. Montana smiled. "Thanks, man that means a lot" he said. "But, lemme catch you sneaking around with her in my house" I snapped. "Baby, is you serious ?" he asked. " I'm dead ass serious" I said. I smiled. "You, her and them kids will be put the fuck out" I snapped. Montana grabbed my waist and pulled me into his lap. " I love you" he said as he hugged me. I blushed. "Nah serious, I kind of wish our baby would've survived" he said looking all sad. I turned around and hugged onto him. "I'm sorry, I really am sorry" I apologized. "nah baby, it ain't your fault its just what god had planned" he said as he kissed my forehead. "well you making sure your kids got a place to stay show me what kind of daddy you really are" I added. Montana laid back on the bed and I got on top of him, he grabbed my ass as soon as he felt me sit down.

"You just so thick" he said as he rubbed on my butt. " Is that all you like about me ?" I asked. "Nah, its more too it" he said. I leaned in and kissed his lips. "and what's the more to it?" I questioned. "Oh you wanna hear what I like huh ?" he asked. "Nah, I wanna hear what you love" I said as I lifted his face up with my finger. "I love that your a great mom, your a real provider, I can really count on you and you a real good partner I don't ever question your loyalty" he said. "Awwwn" I said. "Your so cute" I added. He laughed.  We started kissing. Montana was just pulling off my shirt when I heard Amir "MAAAA MAAAAAA" he yelled. "Fuck" I said. I jumped out the bed and Amir was standing outside the door. "Mama I need some to drink" he said. "Okay come downstairs with mama" I said. We both walked down and I grabbed him some tap water. "That's good enough ?" I asked. "Yes, okay mama I'm going to bed" said Amir as he turned around and walked towards the stairs and went to his room. I hurried upstairs and went to the room with my man and we had sex.

I woke up the next morning to the door opening. Montana was coming back into the room. "You good ?" I asked. "Yeah, umm your daughter and her boyfriend here" he said. I jumped up fast as fuck. I put my shorts on fast as hell and ran down the stairs. Karlynn was standing there with Keyair with a smirk on her face. "Aw you think you grown as fuck don't you?" I asked. I walked up to her and got in her face. "Mom, I ain't even come to fight you I came to get the shit I paid for" she said. "You ain't pay for shit" I snapped. "Mama, look back up foreal" she said. "Or what ?" I asked. Karlyn smiled. I know that smile her daddy did that same smile when he was getting mad.  I pushed her back and she stepped up. "Fuck were you at last night?" I asked. "At this bum ass nigga house" I said as I pointed at Keyair. Keyair smiled. I could tell he was high as fuck. Karlynn face got serious as fuck. "Watch your mouth about my man" she snapped. "Aw,what your fucking him now?" I asked. Karlynn smirked and shook her head. "Ma, move out the way I'm tryna get my shit and go" she said, I stepped in front of her and pushed her back. "Montana, come get your bitch bruh, for real" said Karlynn. I swong at her and Montana grabbed my hand and pushed me back. "Disrespectful little bitch, I'll beat your ass" I snapped. "lol mom, your a fucking show" said Karlynn. I jumped at her again, Montana was holding me back so strong. " Move, I'm finna beat her fucking mother fucking ass" I added. "Nah, I'm not gonna let you hit her" said Montana.  I tried getting loose but this man ain't let me go for shit.

Karlynn walked past and walked to her room and left Keyair standing there.  Keyair was looking at me. I threw a glass towards him and he moved out the way. "Aye chill" he snapped. "YOU THINK YOU A MAN HUH ?" I asked. "FUCK YOU GON DO FOR MY DAUGHTER ?" I snapped. "More than yo lying ass could" he said. I just stood there. Oh they must've found out. I don't give a fuck though. "Lying like I shot that girl so she can stop fucking with me" he added. Montana looked at me. "Yeah, you thought she wasn't gone tell me?" he asked. I grabbed another glass and threw it at him. "I CAN TELL MY DAUGHTER WHAT THE FUCK I WANNA TELL HER" I snapped. I was furious, I wanted to kill him and her at the same time, especially Karlynn. "Don't lie on me cause you wanna use your past to parent your daughter" he added. I grabbed everything I could grab and tossed it towards him.

Karlynn ran out if no where and tried to run up on me. Montana and Keyair was holding her back. "Nah, let that lil ho go so I can show her" I snapped. Keyair let her get loose and Montana was too slow to grab her and she ran up on me. My daughter can fight so I was prepared for whatever. We were throwing blows after blows. I had her on the ground then next thing I know she was on top of me hitting me like I was one of them girls on the street. Montana was pulling her off me but she still had my hair. "BABY, BABY THATS STILL YOUR MOM" yelled Keyair. Keyair and Montana pulled her off me and I got back up fast and we was back fighting. I wasn't playing with her this time I was throwing blows at her face and busted her lip. She stopped and grabbed her lip and soon she seen blood it was like she turned into the devil. She ran up and some how she slammed me. I put my daughter in all type of self defense classes so I know her capabilities. She got on top of me and started punching me in my face in full force. "KARLYNN!!!" yelled Montana and Keyair. Keyair picked her up by her shirt and threw her into the wall. "That's your FUCKIN MOM" he snapped at her. I got up slow and held my face I was leaking.

Karlynn grabbed all her stuff out of her room and loaded it up in her and Keyair's mom car. I threw her keys at her and the rest if her shit and slammed the door. I was hurt beyond words, but I was more mad at her. I raised my daughter better than that, but its gonna come back to her. I went in the bathroom and looked at my face and I was beat. I cleaned all the blood off of me and just stared in the mirror. I was angry, disappointed and hurt, I felt alone. How could my daughter disrespect me. I went to the kitchen and grabbed me a drink. Montana came in the kitchen. "Nah, hell nah you not about to start that shit" he snapped. Montana tried grabbing the bottle of patron out of my hand and I moved it. "You can leave" I said with a straight face. I need a drink right now I can't do this. Montana shook his head and went to the room. I was sitting there smoking a cigarette and drinking.

I started crying, thinking about Karlynn. I love my daughter with all my heart, she my back bone. I know I put her through so much as I was dealing with the lost of her daddy, but I love her. I still do no matter what, I just hope she be smart and learn from her mistakes. I was back to back with the drinks, next thing I knew Montana was waking me up putting me in the bed. I was so drunk the room was spinning and spinning.

Karlynn

I just had to beat my mom ass. I'm sick of this shit, I been holding back for too long. Its not even me wanting to be grown its me wanting to break free from living through her childhood. I understand what she went through I get that that shit she did go through can effect your life and your relationships with other people but I can't do it anymore. I hopped in my car and trailed Keyair to his mom's house. I was balling my eyes out, begging god for forgiveness cause I never wanted to put my hands on her. After 20 mins, we both pulled up. I got out the car sniffling and wiping my face. Keyair just looked with a sad look on his face. I grabbed my stuff and carried it in the house. Keisha met us at the door. "Best-friend, omg what happened" she said as she grabbed my face. I just started crying again. Keisha and Keyair both hugged on me and me and Keisha was both crying together.

I think Keisha just already knew what happen. She picked my face up and looked in my eyes. "You do not have to go back there no more" she said. "But what about Ms. White ?" I asked. "Girl, My momma love you, you think she won't let you stay here ?" asked Keisha. We all walked in the house and sat in the living room to talk. "Okay, but does he know ?" I asked. looked at Keyair and he looked around and then back at me. "Know what ?" asked Keisha. "Oh yeah, my mom been knew yall like each other since we was in middle school and she definitely knew you liked Keyair. "Yeah, but do she know know ?" I asked. I looked at Keyair and he smirked. Keisha looked at me and then at Keyair and then looked back at me with her eyes wide. "OUUUU" she said. "Yall fucking now huh ?" she asked. I don't know why but me and Keyair started cracking up. "That was yall last night ?" asked Keisha. "Oh kay, you over doing it now, cause' we wasn't that loud last night" said Keyair.

Keisha just looked at me and in shock. "What hoe?" I asked as I twisted my face up. "You lost your virginity ?" she asked. "Yes" I asked. "AW LAWRD" Keisha shouted. I smiled. "That shit hurt didn't it ?" she asked. "HELL YES" I snapped. "I can barely sit down now" I said. Keyair shook his head an went into the room. "My baby lost her card" said Keisha as she put her head in her hands. "yeah" I said. I got up and walked in Keyair room with my stuff. Keyair pulled a box with Condoms in it out my bag. "Oh ou tryna fuck, fuck" she said. "Nah, I ain't tryna have no baby baby" I said. He laughed. "Fasho" he said. "Damn, you got more shoe game then me" he said. I posed. "I am a rich kid" I said. I finished putting my clothes away and looked in the mirror and started putting Vaseline on my face. I was scratched up. I just blanked out looking at my face. I just thought about everything I ever went through with my mom and my dad is gone away.

"KARLYNN !?" yelled Keyair. I snapped out of my daze and looked back at him. "Mom here, she wanna see you" he said. I got up and walked into the living room. Now Ms. White was a dark skinned woman with long natural hair. Keyair and Keisha's dad is light-skinned mixed with white, black and Mexican. Ms. White had golds in her mouth and big hips. You can really tell she was from the south if you seen her. "oh, baby...look at yo pretty ah' face" she said looking concern. "Mama, jumped on you ?" she asked. "Yes" I said looking sad. Ms. white went in her room and got her lil nurse kit out. "Keisha, please go get ya mama some warm water" said Ms. White. "Come sit right here" she said to me. I walked over to her and sat down at the table. Ms. White started cleaning up my wounds and icing my eye. "Now, chile you might as well get to talking" she said. I told her all that happened including what b-crazy did to me. "Yea, I heard you was shot, yall was in my hospital but I so happened to be on my hour break" she said. "They wouldn't even let me go see you" she added.

"Yeah, I got hit right here and here" I showed her as I pulled down the collar of her shirt. "OUU" she said. "Baby, you are blessed to be alive" she said. Ms. White was always into the church so I knew something spiritual was coming. "You know I see 100 plus kids come through those doors shot up and half of them don't even make it a hour" she said. I went into deep thought. "But, you know why my boy saved you ?" she asked. I smiled. "He like ya" she whispered. "I know" I said. "You know" she said. "Key, you and this girl together ?" she asked. "Ma, that's my girl" he added. "Now lemme tell yall some" she said. Here goes the rules. "Now Lynn, you can stay long as you want" she said. I nodded my head. "But, look at me" she said. She looked back at Key who was looking at his phone. She bumped him with her elbow, making him pay attention. "No sex, No babies, No Arguing, No Police, everybody has a chore, Lynn yours is cleaning the kitchen" she ranted. "And, No bothering me at work cause I'm there to make ends meet" she added. "And no crashing my car if you use it please put gas in it" she said directing that towards Keyair. "And most of all, No extra guest and Sunday is my day off, for Church so I expect the house to be cleaned and ready for Sunday supper" she said. I smiled.

"Yall hea' ?" she asked. "Yes Ma'am" I said. She looked back at Keyair who was still on his phone. "Boy, you hea ?" she asked. "yes, Ma'am" he said. "Okay what was the first rule ?" she asked. "Uhhh" said Keyair. Ms. White punched him. "Ouch ma, I was kidding" he said. "No, Sex" he said. He looked back at me and winked his eye and smiled. I blushed. "Now, I'm gonna go take a quick nap" she said. "Cause' I gotta leave in 45 mins to be back at work" she added. I was standing in the kitchen looking in the fridge. "This thang bare" I said. Key looked at me and shook his head. "Its always bare" he said. "well, it needs to be food in here if I am staying here" I said. Keyair shrugged his shoulders.

I rolled my eyes. "Lets go to the Grocery Store" I said. Keyair smiled. "Shidd, lets go" he said. I grabbed my keys and went to the door and put on my shoes. I grabbed Keyair hoodie and put it on. I got in my car and turned the music on Keyair got in the car with a blunt in his hand and a lighter. "Umm what you finna do with that ?" I asked. He looked over at me. "I cant smoke in here ?" he asked. "NO" I snapped. "I don't want my seats and shit smelling like weed, I don't want my car smelling like that period" I added. "Okay, Okay baby, for you I will obey" he said. "Thanks" I said. I reversed out the driveway and pulled off. "I'm going to the Walmart by my mom house" I said. "Why ?" asked Keyair. I looked over at him. "Cause that one ain't too ghetto" I said. After 20 mins, I pulled into the Walmart parking lot and parked kinda close to the front door. We both got out and I locked the doors. Keyair grabbed for my hand and we walked in the store. I grabbed a buggy and put my Chanel purse in the front of it and pushed it around the store.

I grabbed everything I knew how to cook, Keyair grabbed snacks with his fat ass. I grabbed water and tea that I like, Keyair fat ass got pop and juice. We were standing in the aisle when somebody bumped our buggy. I looked up and it was Mya. Mya was standing there looking at me and Keyair. She moved her cardigan back and her stomach was showing. "Hey, Baby daddy" she said. Keyair looked at her then looked at me. "That ain't my baby" he said as I looked at him. "This is yo motherfucking baby" she snapped. "DNA test" he said. "Okay cause you know this yo baby" said Mya. I was just standing there shocked cause if he has a baby I am out of here. "Yeah, you showing out for yo lil hoe" said Mya. I turned back and looked at her. " I'm the same hoe that beat you and yo mama ass" I snapped. she got quiet and walked off. I turned and looked at Keyair he tried grabbing my hand and I snatched it away from him and started walking. "Baby" he said. "We gonna talk about it, in the car" I said.

I grabbed the last of what I needed and I walked to the register. I spent up to 400 dollars on groceries and I needed two buggies to leave out. We left out the store not speaking to each other. When we got to my car. I popped the trunk and grabbed the groceries and put them in the trunk and some in the back seats of my car. I felt my self finna cry but I sucked that shit up. I got in the car and Keyair got in. I pulled out the lot, then pulled off. "A baby ?" I asked. my voice cracked because I was finna cry. I am so hurt right now. Keyair looked over at me in guilt. "How long have you been knowing this ?" I asked. Keyair was silent. I swerved through the lane fast as fuck. "SPEAK UP!!" I yelled.

"CALM THE FUCK DOWN!!" Keyair yelled. Keyair sat up in his seat and put his seat-belt on. "I did not know at all" he said. I shook my head. "How long ago did you have sex with her ?" I asked. He looked off. "Like the time you seen me in the store with her" he said. I looked at him like I wanted to beat him and looked off. That was almost 5 months ago. I shook my head. It took us 20 minutes to get back to the house. I texted Keisha to come and get some bags. When we pulled up Keisha eyes lit up. "Bitch, you got all this food for us" she said. I got out the car after popping the trunk and smiled at her cause I didn't want her seeing me sad. "Yes, girl it got be food here if I'm staying here" I said. " Thanks" she said. Keyair looked at us and grabbed bags and went in the house.

After like 45 mins, we finished putting the food away and I went into Keyair's room. He followed behind me. "Baby, can we talk about this ?" he asked. I looked at him in disgrace. "Talk about what Key ?" I cried. Tears started flowing down hard as hell. I was hurting. "That has to be your baby, Keyair" I said. "No but listen, she was fucking around with Kenny" he said. "KENNY!!" I yelled. "who is Kenny ?" I asked. I scrunched my face up. "The boy at your school, the one with the dents in his forehead" he said. "How you know she was fucking him?" I asked. "I caught them texting each other, in the messages they were talking about they smashed" he said. "That's why I stopped fucking with her and started fucking with you" he added. "And you want me to believe that?" I questioned. "okay,wait for this DNA" he said. I just shook my head. I grabbed my phone and got on it. Keyair got up and walked to my side and held me. "Look, baby I'm not tryna hurt you in no way possible" he said. "If that is my baby, I would understand if you leave me" he added.

I got teary eyed. I was just too emotional to talk so I let him keep going. "I wouldn't expect you to be nobody step-mommy at 17, but I'll hope you can be there for me" he said. I thought for a while. He has been there for me through all my troubled time, why can't be there for him. I didn't say nothing. I just hugged onto him tight. After 10 seconds, I let him go and I just laid down in his bed and took a nap.

Karlynn's Dream

Karlynn-

I woke up in the pitch dark in Keyair's room. The wind was strong, smacking the trees against the window pane loud, and the rain was pouring down hard. I rose out of the bed at the sound of a baby screaming. I wondered who's baby this was. I got up and slipped my feet in the slippers by the bed. The creaking of the floor made my heart pound as I stood up and started walking to the cradle. I stepped hard on the wooded floor. Keyair shifted in the bed snoring loud as he ever done. I got up and crept to the baby in the cradle and swallowed hard as I got close to it. I pulled back the cradle cover and it was a baby screaming in the covers it was wrapped in. I grabbed the baby and rocked it. I pulled back the blanket from it's face. I got jumped as the baby looked like me in the face. The baby was light-skinned and had curly hair and look Identical to me.

I jumped out of my sleep and it scared Keyair. "What happen baby ?" he asked. I was so shocked when I looked at him, I couldn't even say nothing. I checked the time it was 10pm. I just laid down and drifted back to sleep. I think I seen me and Keyairs baby. I ain't ready for no baby/

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.1K 3K 72
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...
334K 19.3K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
264K 40.1K 103
แ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ทแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€šแ€ฐแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎ แ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€–แ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€ซแ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธ
339K 9.3K 70
Everybody knows the Dutton Family but none of them have made a name for themselves quite like the youngest, Mae Evelyn Dutton. She's a force to be re...