◇serendipity◇ [DISCONTINUED]

By StrawberriesCow

Two little girls encounter themselves in the woods and immediately become friends, they see each other every... More

chapter 1: married
chapter 2: back to the woods
chapter 4: you're brighter
chapter 5: just peachy
chapter 6: chicken handwriting
chapter 7: yellow notes
chapter 8: vanilla
chapter 9: brown hair
chapter 10: salty
chapter 11: "i have a cold"
chapter 12: six eyes
chapter 13: 1 of 12 nights
chapter 14: im coming out!
chapter 15: first date
chapter 16: hoodies
chapter 17: coming out (part 2)
chapter 18: anxiety
chapter 19: shimmer glitter
chapter 20: car wreck
chapter 21: what??
chapter 22: reunion
chapter 23: subject? recieved.
Chapter 24: no exceptions.

chapter 3: mama and mom.

1.5K 86 152
By StrawberriesCow

"And this is my new house." Catra smiled gesturing to a two-floored red-painted house, Adora drove into the parking lot, her nerves getting ahead of her for a second.

She shut off her car and Scorpia jumped out of the vehicle, Catra came close behind and waited for Adora to come out, instead she was just sweating in the drivers seat.

"Adora? Are you sick or something?" Catra asked placing her hand on the blonde's forehead "you're  fine,, you should come inside." Catra suggested pointing her thumb to the door.

Adora slowly stepped out of the car and approached the front door.

"Uhh can you knock? My hands are full." Catra said gesturing to the box of pizza. They  were  currently standing at the door for the past couple minutes.

Adora knocked  on the door three times and the door burst open to reveal two women smiling.

"Woah pizza! Nice." One said grabbing the box of pizza while the other checked on Catra.

"Did you get into trouble? If not then I'll  give you your cookies but no telling mom ok?" She asked, Catra grinned and nodded.

"Come in girls! I cant believe Catra made friends on her first day! I feel like a proud mom for the 5,298,467,288th time today." Her mom said putting the pizza down and running upstairs.

Adora smiled, she was glad Catra had such a welcoming home after being with spinner.

"-And who are you?" Her mama asked checking every feature of Adora's.

"A-Adora Moon." She smiled waving a hand, Her mother grabbed it  and beamed once she saw the  ring, then smirked at Catra, her bi-colored eyes widened in shock at the realization.

"-i need to go the bathroom bye!" Catra shouted dashing up the stairs and slammed a door, then a groan followed after that.

"Oh! That Adora, the one she couldn't  stop talking about." She said rolling her eyes, Adora blushed and chuckled nervously "s-she wha-"

"Honey this is the Adora Catra was talking  about!" Her mama yelled, her mom raced down the stairs and hugged Adora all of the sudden.

"Ooh! Im so glad to meet nurse Adora." She wiggled her eyebrows, Adora blushed even more.

Scorpia walked inside and spun around "your house looks amazing!" She yelled "and your moms are so wholesome!" She squealed hugging the ladies.

The two of them laughed "i like your attitude  Scorpia." Her mama said smiled returning the hug.

Adora walked past the sweet moment and saw photos of Catra,, wayy too many photos of Catra.

She looked grumpy,, though  you could see that she was enjoying herself.

Then suddenly Adora heard a meow from under the coffee table, a gray cat stretched and yawned, it made its way on top of the couch and stared at Adora.

It pounced on her and licked her face making her grunt in disgust but she appreciated the gesture  nontheless.

"Melog!" Catra ran, the cat pounced on her and meowed in her face and licked her cheek.

"You didn't  say goodmorning." She pouted scratching behind its ear making it purr.

Adora smiled at the moment before Melog pounced on her once more.

"They like you." Catra winked, Adora looked down at the cat and smiled petting behind its ears.

"Anyways, thanks for the pizza,, feel free to ask us for anything while you stay here "

"Wait did we introduce  ourselves?"

"Im pretty sure they already know that we're  Catra's moms."

"... right. My name is Selene and she is Jasmine,, my wife." Selene smiled hugging the woman by her waist.

"We'll  be upstairs." Catra smiled before pulling Adora and Scorpia up the stairs to her suprisingly  clean room.

"I guess my mom cleaned..." Catra  shrugged and sat on her bed, Adora  smelt the aroma of Catra and only Catra.

The whole room smelt like Catra.

It drove Adora a bit crazy.

She sat down beside Catra and observed about how Scorpia ranted about how cool her room looked, she picked up stuff and tinkered with them.

Catra was talking with her though Adora only did stare into space, she tuned out everything and observed the room herself.

It was  still pretty messy but it was probably  the cleanest it could be, you could see an underwear or two peak from the drawers or how under her pillow she had candy.

Catra always had a sweet-tooth, Adora knew that since they were children, how her pupils would dilate, how she purred, and her beautiful smile.

How Catra laughed made Adora feel alive, like a pit in her heart was slowly being filled over and over again.

She saw all the posters scattered across her wall, disks, pictures, notes, all of it was plastered  to her wall messily, Adora noticed her guitar and a couple skateboards.

Catra over the years found a few other hobbies, skating, singing, and playing guitar.

Her guitar had stickers all around it, one noticeably  saying "honk if you're  gay" with a goose holding a knife.

Adora giggled a bit and honked internally, if that even is a thing..

She saw pictures of her moms, amusement parks, they seemed to travel a bit.

Catra found herself being spoiled by her mothers, she got the exact opposite of Light Spinner and she liked it that way.

Catra had convinced her mothers to settle down in brightmoon, with the excuse of missing her old home, which warmed their heart  a bit too much.

So she moved here, and she was staying here, she never expected to find Adora again, she thought the blonde moved on and had a dirty boyfriend  to keep her company.

But no,, Adora was still attached to Catra, she liked her still, she wore her ring, she kept their promise.

"Do you think chocolate and cheese  is a good mix?" Scorpia asked, Catra gagged "no! That sounds.. horrible!" She replied.

"Scorpia  cheese doesn't go with everything." Adora shrugged "what about oranges?" She thought aloud

"Scorpia do you believe that could be a good mix?" Catra asked the tallest girl who only shrugged.

"I guess?? I just want your opinions y'know."

"Well you got mine. Its a solid no." She deadpanned "im going to have to agree with Catra." Adora said gesturing to the brunette who grinned.

"Oh well,, im going to have to scratch that off my list." Scorpia stated lowering her hand from her chin and scratching her neck.

"Its ok Scorpia,, all of us have our strange thoughts." Adora reassured  "yeah Scorpia,, its all alright." Catra rolled off the bed and laid on the floor.

Scorpia  checked her phone and beamed "my moms are making my favorite food today! I cant miss out while its still warm.. Catra can i leave?,, i really want to be here and all, this place is awesome but y'know i cant resist my mom's lasagne!" She pleaded.

"Its ok Scorpia! Thats still your favorite food?" Catra said sitting up.

"Oh yeah they make the best ones,, maybe you can come over some other day to try it." Scorpia said sliding her shoes back on, Adora watched the situation go down,, Perfuma already informed her that Scorpia was absoloutely obsessed with her mother's lasagna.

It was endearing really, Scorpia  rushed down the stairs and waved goodbye to Catra's moms.

"So... wanna do something?" Adora asked, Catra furrowed her eyebrows in confusion  with a grin "i guess??" She shrugged.

"But like.. what do we do?" Catra asked gesturing to her entire room.

"Maybe we can um watch a movie or something?" Adora shrugged "actually  good idea." Catra smirked and sent finger guns and went looking for her laptop in her backpack.

She returned to the bed with her laptop, she put in her password and revealed her background, it was a couple of ducks in a field of grass.

"Aww.." Adora cooed "yeah i fucking love those animals." Catra stated before returning to netflix.

She opened it "so what do you want to watch?" She asked smiling at the blonde who blushed and moved closer to the brunette, she but her hand on her shoulder and got s better view of the computer.

"Well there was this one movie i wasn't  allowed  to watch because i haven't  come out yet so maybe we can watch 'the half of it', it came out last month so im sure you've watched it." Adora shrugged, Catra eyed the blonde and then the computer "actually no,, i haven't." She grinned and searched for it.

The movie started and Catra got more comfortable, Adora got an idea and slid her arm around her waist and pulled her closer, the laptop was on their laps right  on top of the sheets Catra fixed.

Their legs brushed casually as the movie went on,, Catra rested her head on Adora's shoulder  and she gently did the same but on top of her head instead.

They  felt the warmth of each others bodies,, they were so close but too concentrated by the events of the movie to notice.

(Also note guys i haven't  watched that movie either- im still closeted.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.2K 2.3K 15
💬 ⌗ ;; ┊𝗕𝗟𝗨𝗥 ⋆.ೃ ࿔ *: ・ 𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗮 ! ❝ please wake up. ❞ 〢📞 ⋆·˚ ❪ catradora fic ❫ ❪ i do not own the characters or...
66.4K 1.7K 30
Just some small oneshots cause I wanna write for the shera fandom and I'm too lazy to actually write big things. fluff, angst, more fluff, there's a...
637 13 7
{She-Ra College AU} Catra Michalka just wanted to be normal. With everything Shadow Weaver put her through, that was going to be tough. When she tur...
31.8K 976 69
this is a OC x Catradora fanfiction, meaning it has polyamory (temporarily or not) if you aren't into that well you're missing out on the fun. I shal...