Fire In My Soul | Renesmee's...

By RainstormofRoses

When Renesmee was born, a miracle in herself, she had a beautiful twin sister with her. The baby was named Ra... More

Raelynn Cullen oc info
Ch. 1: An Unfortunate Imprint
ch. 2: Abilities
ch. 3: Beautiful Dreams
ch. 4: Almost Time
ch. 5: Unorganized Chaos
Ch. 6: Aftermath
ch. 7: Words and Rooms
ch. 8: Another Grandfather
ch. 9: Sights and Decisions
ch. 10: cars are torture devices
ch. 11: flames
ch. 12: imprints and changes
ch. 13: getting help
ch. 14: it doesn't hurt anymore
ch. 15: Family
ch. 16: not whole
ch. 17: Seth's gift
ch. 18: more than her own life
ch. 19: sightings
ch. 20: The Bitching Volturi
ch. 21: The Betrayer
ch. 22: Double Vision pt. 1
ch. 23: Double Vision pt. 2
ch. 24: Uplifting
Epilogue
Sequel!
Fun Facts

Prologue

4.8K 98 0
By RainstormofRoses

Disclaimer: I don't own Twilight or any images I use

"Rosalie!" Edward Cullen demanded, giving her his newborn daughter Renesmee. He looked at his dying wife and gasped. He took out another little girl.

"Alice! ALICE!" he called, giving her his dark-haired Infant. Alice gaped but took the baby to where Rosalie was.

"Rose." Alice said, nudging her sister. Rosalie looked up from Renesmee and saw the young twin.

"What's her name?" Rosalie asked, in awe of the second daughter.

"She's not named yet. Bur she's so cute!" Alice squealed, startling the twins. They both got upset.

"Alice!" Rosalie muttered angrily, knowing she could hear, trying to calm the baby. Then Edward came. His first instinct was to see the twin that wasn't known before.

"How? How are you here?" He muttered to her. She reached for his hair and pulled.

"Stop, baby" Edward told his youngest, loosening her grip. "I think you're a Raelynn. Raelynn Elizabeth." He decided, pulling his youngest daughter close.

"Okay. She's Raelynn, and I will dress her!" Alice clapped. She snatched Raelynn out of her father's arms and put her in a red long-sleeved romper with simple white leggings.

"Red's definitely your color." Alice told Raelynn, bringing her back to Edward.

"I'm not happy you took my daughter, Alice. My children are not manikins." Edward sighed, looking at Alice annoyed.

"You're right. They're better, because they actually model the clothes!" Alice squealed again, taking Renesmee to dress her. Edward just closed his eyes. Life was about to get a whole lot harder. Raelynn cooed, like she sensed his annoyance.

"It's alright, Rae-Rae." Edward muttered to his daughter. She gurgled.

"I think someone's a little hungry baby!" Rosalie cooed over Edward's shoulder, with Renesmee still in her arms. Edward left with Raelynn, and let Rosalie stay with Renesmee. (Here comes the imprinting!)

"There's the little mystery! I'm Grandma Esme." Esme cooed, taking Raelynn from Edward. Raelynn smiled, so that the center of her rosebud mouth opened just a tiny bit. The whole cullen family entered, and adored the perfect image that was Raelynn Elizabeth Cullen - The beloved second daughter of Edward and Isabella Cullen, and the one who would be faced with tasks only a true heart could overcome. Raelynn Elizabeth Cullen, the kid who would be queen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 4.6K 29
▍ π™žπ™’π™₯π™§π™žπ™£π™© π™¨π™šπ™§π™žπ™šπ™¨ . 𝟎𝟎𝟏. conflicting love. 𝙸𝙽 πš†π™·π™Έπ™²π™· π™¬π™žπ™‘π™‘π™€π™¬ π™¨π™žπ™£π™˜π™‘π™–π™žπ™§ befriends a π™˜π™ͺπ™‘π™‘π™šπ™£, and π™₯𝙖π™ͺ𝙑 𝙑𝙖𝙝...
305 3 10
Lili Anne Cullen was not expected, but her parents and family loved her all the same. The observant tame half to Renesmee's unhinged, wild personali...
307K 4.9K 36
What if Bella had twins? Renesmee and Elizabeth. What if Elizabeth was the favourite? What if Jacob imprinted on Elizabeth? What would happen when th...
1.2M 20.3K 75
This is a Jasper love story about the sister of Bella Swan lets see if her and Bella are ready for this unnatural world unless Sky is already part of...