Cynefin...(18+)

By Red_Room

"When we finally make you ours, you won't have anywhere left to run." Many believe the possibility of finding... More

Need To Read!!
Ch. 1-Two in One
Ch. 2-Let Me Introduce Myself
Ch. 3-Let the Story Begin
Ch. 4-Going Crazy
Ch. 5-Whats Next
Ch. 6-Wait What?!?
Ch. 7-Plan B
Ch. 8-Fun Comes In Threes
Ch. 9-This Is For You
Ch. 10-Their All Brothers
Ch. 11-Thinking Things Through
Ch. 12-Confessions
Ch. 13-It's A Date
Ch. 14-Getting Heated
Ch. 15-Clearing The Air
Ch. 16-Questioning
Ch. 17-Photoshoot
Ch. 18-Pop-Ins
Ch. 19-Fixing Things
Ch. 20-Meeting The Co-Worker
Ch. 21-Baby Boy
Ch. 22-Headspace
Ch. 23-A Night To Remember
Ch. 24-Two Peas In A Pod
Ch. 25-Coming Clean
Ch. 26-Dancing
Ch. 27-Woah
Ch. 28-The Talk
Ch. 29- Secret Kink Club
Ch. 30-Inner Thoughts
Ch. 31-Cool, Calm & Collected
Ch. 32-The Future
Ch. 33-A Days Work
Ch. 34-Story Time
Ch. 35-One on One
Ch.36-Breakfast in Bed
Ch. 37-Making the Plans
Ch. 38-Suprise From My Baby Boys
Ch. 39-Busy Busy Busy
Ch. 40- Their Chocolate Beauty
Ch. 41-We Meet Again
Ch. 42-Hidden Talents
Ch. 43-Early Mornings
Ch. 44-Before
Ch. 45-Shower Time
Ch. 46-Can't Wait
Ch. 47- Road Trip
Ch. 48-Coming Home
Ch. 49- Shopping
Ch. 50-House Party
Ch. 51-Lighting Up the Night
Ch. 52-A Promise
Ch. 53-The Next Step
Ch. 54-Dress up
Ch. 55-Play Time
Ch. 56-Kitten
Ch. 57-Safe Word
Ch. 58-Unexpected
Ch. 59-Change
Ch. 60-Trying
Ch.61 - Take A Break
Ch.62 - Oppa's
Ch.63 - Fun
Ch.64 - Happy
Ch.65 - Imagine
Ch.66 - Dresses
Ch.67 - Making Arrangments
Ch.68 - Relaxation
Ch.69 - Helping
Ch.70 - Proving It
Ch.71 - Project
Ch.72 - Bad News
Ch.73 - Change
Ch.74 - Birthday Fun
Ch.75 - Birthday Breakfast
Ch.76 - Christmas
Ch.77 - What A Morning!
Ch.78 - Preparing
Ch.79 - TaeTae's Birthday
Ch.81 - Plane Ride Pt.2
Ch.82 - Family Kim Seok-jin
Ch.83 - Kim Seok-jin
Ch.84 - Min Yoon-gi
Ch.85 - Jung Ho-seok
Ch.86 - Kim Namjoon
Ch.87- Park Jimin
Ch.88- Kim Tae-hyung & Jeon Jungkook
Ch.89 - Last Celebration
Ch.90 - Gone
Ch.91 - Pop Ups
Ch.92 - Restart
Ch.93 - Dinner Time
Ch.94 - The Truth
Ch.95 - Goodbye
Ch.96 - Surprise
Ch.97 - Alone Time
Ch.98 -Big Reveal
Ch.99 - Happiness
Ch.100 - It's Time!
Epilogue
NEED TO READ

Ch.80 - Plane Ride Pt.1

5.3K 205 28
By Red_Room

Kya POV:

"That's it I'm not going." I sit down on the couch and cross my arms.

"Nija do not make me whoop you like you are five again." I turn to my mom and glare at her.

We decided to fly out from San Diego, so we could stop and see my mom before leaving. But when we came she looked even thinner than last time, and she now had a bed in her living room so she didn't have to go to her room.

"I can't just go halfway across the country while your sick." I throw my hands up.

"And I will still be sick when you get back!" She says giving me an angry look.

She wasn't getting any better and it all just seemed to be going downhill, she always tried to hide it from me.

And when I tried to say something, she would always claim I was overreacting.

"Kya if you don't get in that car you will regret it and you know you will." She says and I know its true. Traveling is what I would do for sure if I had the money, seeing new places and how they live on a day today.

I groan and lean forward running my fingers through his hair.

"You promise to text me every day so I know you are okay?" I ask her and she rolls her eyes and nods her head.

"Yes now go and be sure to bring me back something nice." She gave me and the boys hugs before pushing us out of the door.

I blow her a kiss as we pull out of the driveway and head towards the airport.

Next was getting through airport security and getting on the plane, it took a while but we finally made it through and as we were waiting to get on the plane I couldn't stop top my foot up and down.

A hand grabs my knee and I follow it up to see Jin and I lean my head on his shoulder.

"What's causing you to worry so much?" He rubs my knee and I just shrug.

He squeezes my knee and shakes it lightly, which tickled and caused me to laugh.

"I'm just nervous," I say as I intertwine our fingers.

"Our families will love you, trust me if anything they will love you more than they love us." He kisses my forehead.

I intertwine our fingers before nodding slightly but I still felt a queasy feeling in my stomach.

Thinking of what they would think of me had my brain running a mile a minute.

Feeling like I need the restroom I inform Jin for kissing his cheek. Jungkook and Tae were laying on the floor laying on their carry on's while watching something on one of their phones I ruffle their hair before quickly jogging in the direction of the bath.

As I'm walking I see Namjoon, Hobi, and Yoongi at a bar. I smile before walking towards them and the rowing my arm over their shoulders.

"Hello my loves, my nerves are shot so could someone please order me a drink while I use the restroom and I'll love you forever." I smile at them and they all turn called the bartender over at the same time.

Telling them to order me a margarita with two tequila shots before kissing their cheeks and continuing to the restroom.

Quickly doing my business I wash my hands, drying them before using the paper towels to open the door and walking out.

As I walk out apparently I wasn't watching where I was going and I ran into someone.

I didn't know what happened until an arm was around my waist stopping me from hitting the floor.

When my eyes met him I was almost certain I could see a small hint of purple close to his pupils.

He pulls me up and gives me a huge grin.

"Well, hello to you too." He chuckles before holding out his hand.

"My name's Park Dae-Hyun." He smiles at me as I put my hand in his shaking it.

"Kya Gomez."

"So where are you off to, well besides the restroom." He chuckles.

"South Korea, meeting the future in-laws," I say as I hold up my left hand that has my engagement ring.

His eyes widen and he takes my hand.

"Wow he is one lucky man, my husband and I got married a year ago we are going back for his sister's wedding."He says.

"Well I hope that works out for you, not to be rude but I really need to use the restroom." He gasps and shakes his head.

"Oh crap I'm sorry, didn't mean to hold you." He says as he goes to move on, I give him a smile before continuing in the restroom.

Namjoon POV:

I feel my hand tighten on my glass as I watched Kya talk to some guy near the restrooms because they said there goodbyes and he disappeared.

I quickly down the rest of what's left in my glass before getting a refill.

"What's got you so tense?" Yoong asks as he nudges my shoulder.

"Some guy chatting Kya up near the bathrooms." I hear him chuckle and turning towards him I glare.

"What's funny?"  At that moment the bartender places a new glass on the counter.

"You know she plans to marry us right." He chuckles as he drinks from his glass.

I groan before sipping my drink.

"Your jealousy bone will get you in trouble brother." I chuckle lightly and rub my temples.

She walks out of the bathroom looking back and forth before starting to walk in this direction.

"She's such a temptress," I say as I watch her hips move. She was wearing shorts and my white shirt, her hair was up in pigtails and she had on a pair of Jimin's house shoes. She refused to leave the house without them on after she found out it was almost thirteen hours.

She could always catch my attention, it didn't matter if she has just woken up and though she looked like a disaster. I would always see the beauty in her no matter what, even the way she carried herself would catch the attention of any man.

"Here's your drink gorgeous." Yoong hands her the glass her drink came in, she kisses his cheek before turning to look at me.

"What's wrong hot stuff?" She gives me a confused look as she throws back a shot and puts her arm over my shoulders, leaning in to kiss my cheek.

"Nothing I just missed you." Wrapping my arm around her waist, I pull her against me and kiss her cheek.

She giggles as she leans into me.

"Well you guys have twenty minutes until we start boarding the plane, I am going to go practice my Korean and how I'm good enough your parents don't throw me out of the door." She giggles but I could also see the worry in her eyes.

I knew she was looking forward to the trip, but meeting out parents was another thing. It was more stressful for her because unlike us, we only had to meet her mom. She had to me meet all of our parents, while there were seven of us that means there were fourteen different people she had to make love her.

I knew it wouldn't be hard because my parents were already excited to meet her my mother already has bought her things, I kept telling her to wait but at the end of the day she's the parent and my mother doesn't like to listen to others.

"Alright we will be over in ten, do you want anything else?" I ask her as I stroke her hips.

She shakes her head and reaches for her last shot, pouring it in her glass.

"Order Jin a drink, he's going to need it but I'm good, and thank you Oppa." She kisses my cheek, giving me and wink and making me smirk as she turns and walks back towards the waiting area.

My eyes never leaving her ass until she was out of sight.

"This is gonna be one long-ass flight." I groan, drinking the glass to my lips as I sip it.

"I just try to make the most of it," Hoseok says and grins and he throws back another shot, coughing afterward.

"Woah that was tough." He hits his chest with his fist before running his hand through his hair.

I laugh, ordering Jin a drink and finishing mine. I knew their would be food and drinks on the plan but it was thirteen hours, I'm just getting myself prepared.

When his drink arrives it leaves us about five minutes, we stand before walking towards the boarding area.

Kya has her head on Jin's shoulder while he was reading something, Tae and Jungkook were laying on the floor and Jimin was already asleep with his headphones on.

I sit neck to her, Hobi sat neck to Jimin and pulled his headphones off, before making a popping sound in his ear causing him to instantly wake.

He hit his chest as Yoongi came to sit on his other side.

"Flight KE24  for LAX to South Korea, Seoul will be boarding its first class at this time." An announcement sounded throughout the airport.

We all start to stand and Kya looks at us confused.

"You didn't look at our tickets did you?" I ask her and smirk, she raises her eyebrow before grabbing her ticket and looking at it.

"Why in the hell did you guys buy first-class tickets?" She asks and throws her hand up, then comes down landing in her lap.

"Because it's thirteen hours and anything less is unacceptable, no question princess you are were to enjoy, now sit back, relax, and let us take care of you," Jin says, picking up his carryon and Kya's before sticking out his hand to help her up.

She looked like she wanted to speak, I raise my eyebrow at her causing her mouth to snap shut as she puts her hand in his and we walk towards the boarding area.

We hand the flight attendant out tickets before walking down the small hallway and onto the plane.

We put our bags in the overhead compartments before taking out seats. Luckily we were the only ones flying first class, Kya and Taehyung sat across from Yoongi and I. And Jimin beside Jungkook, across from Jin and Hobi.

After about thirty minutes everyone is on the plan and we are taking off I see Kya clenching Taehyungs hand and my brows furrow before turning to see if any of my brothers had noticed.

How did no one ask Kya if she had flown before?

From the looks are there faces I could tell no one had and Tae was staring at his hand as Kya squeezed it, her eyes squeezed closed.

"Love, is this your first time flying?" She doesn't open her eyes as she quickly shakes her head.

I reach into my carry on and ruffle through it, I had got some edibles from Luca be said he has just gotten them, they were gummy bears and not that big, but he told me not to take to many too quickly. He said they would help me relax, but not to eat them if I planned to drive which would be perfect for the long flight.

I bite off the head not know exactly how much it would affect her, leaning forward and tell her to eat it, her brows furrow and she looks up at me, I nod my head and she pops it in her mouth.

After a couple of minutes, I can see her relax  as she lets out a deep breathe once we are finally flying at a constant speed,

I could feel the edible messing with my head a little bit but it was messing with my body more than anything.

My hands became sweaty and I started to wipe my face. Looking in Kya's directions I can see she's no handling it any better as I see her tugging on Taehyungs hand. Rubbing my face I quickly stand before walking towards the restroom.

Kya POV:

My body felt so warm, I grabbed a magazine out of the side pouch on the chair to fan myself with it. Clenching my legs which only made the heat in my body grow more.

Looking towards Yoongi I see him on his computer, biting my lip. I really needed help but I didn't want to bother him. Turning my head I see Joon isn't in his seat, looking around Taehyung has his headphones on and is sleeping and the same went for everyone else, Jin was reading something his glasses making him look so sexy.

I groan, clenching my legs hard and gripping the armrest of the chair. As if he felt my eyes on him he raised his head, his glasses hanging on the edge of his nose.

He smirks and it sends a chill down my spine as I pull my lip between my teeth. A grin spread across his face before he pulls out his phone typing something and putting it down.

My phone goes off and I pull it out of my pocket to see a text from him.

Jin<3: You better be over there studying your Korean and thinking about such naughty things.

I giggle lightly before groaning and putting my phone down. Getting up I walk past him and give him a small glare, he only smiles in return slowly running his tongue over his bottom lip.

I walk towards the front and see the handle looking to be halfway between vacant and occupied. I knocking saying hello and putting my ear to the door, waiting for a response.

I hear some shuffling before the door opens and I'm pulled inside, I look up and see Namjoon with a sexy smirk on his face before he pulls me against him and kisses me deeply.

My fingers get lost in his hair as our lips roll together.

He raises his head and pulls my body against his as he kisses me deeply. I grind into him as his hand runs over my body, out tongues in a tangled mess.

I reach for the bottom of his shirt, pull it over his head as he reaches for my shorts and pulling my top over my head.

"You're so sexy." He attaches his lips to my nipples making me moan out, leaning my head back.

"Uhhh." I grind harder wishing he was inside me, he bites my nipple hard making me grip his shoulder roughly.

Pulling his jeans and boxers down his dick pops out, his tip was red with his pre-cum lightly spilling out.

He smirks at my reaction before ripping my panties off me.

As I go to complain and he grips my thighs, wrapping them around his waist and pushing me back against the door as he pushed inside me, making me moan out. I grip his shoulders and clench tightly around his tip.

"Holy shit!" He dug his nails into my hips. I raise up making my walls clench tighter around him and with each movement it felt  incredible. I could feel him stretching every inch of me and I was on cloud nine.

I grip his shoulders and bounce slightly wanting to feel him deeper inside me, looking at him to see his eyes trained on me.

"Dangsin-eun nollaun neukkim." He groans, gripping my thighs harder and drilling deeper inside me. (You feel amazing)

My walls clenching tighter as he speaks his native tongue cause my fingers to dig into his should only encourage him to slam harder inside me.

His hands rest on my ass as he slaps it and starts to thrust up into me. I moan out, leaning back and gripping the small counter to hold myself steady.

My legs spread widely giving him the perfect view as he sank inside me.

"Fuck your incredible." He says before pulling me against his chest and down by my waist as he thrust rapidly inside me.

I kiss him deeply our tongue rolling against one another until his mouth trails its way down my throat.

I bite my lip and grip his shoulders, feeling the knot in my stomach. It causing me to clench tighter around him making him growl in my ear.

It was so sexy, I lean my head back and he takes the chance to grip my hair and neck roughly.

I get my juices sloping down his dick as he pounds harder into me before gripping my hips roughly.

I cry out, my orgasm covering his cock and he pushed himself into me deeper before his mouths wrap around my nipple. As his cum fills me and he bites on my nipple, I grip his hair making us both moan out as we came down.

As I think to pull away he pulls my lips to his, kissing me deeply our tongues rolling against one another as his hands become tangled in my hair.

Our foreheads resting against each other as we get our breathing under control. Namjoon sets me on the counter before grabbing toilet paper and cleaning between my legs before cleaning himself.

He flushes it down the toilet before looking me in my eyes and kissing my lips passionately.

"I don't want you to be nervous, I know it's gonna be a lot but we are going to be here and if it becomes too much or you need help, we are always here for you." He says as he strokes my cheek.

"I know, I just want to impress them," I say as I lean into his hand.

"I know my mother is excited to meet you and she already told me she plans to cook up a storm." He says causing me to laugh.

"They will love you, you don't have to doubt that." I nod and he kisses my lips lightly before opening the door and letting me slide out first.

We slowly walk back to our seats, Jin smirks at us and when his eyes meet mine he raises his eyebrow, I grab the book Jin had bought me to study before blowing him a kiss.

He smiles before catching it and pretending to put it in his pocket before turning back to his book.

I giggle before opening the book and start to practice.

__________________________________________________

I want to make it clear that as you can tell Korea is going to be the main subject of the text chapters. And although I am currently studying it, it is a very difficult language so I will only be using the pronunciations and not the symbols throughout this book, and I just want to put this so no one thinks I am trying to disrespect the Korean culture or language in any way. There will also be translations because I personally know it is no fun to have to look up the words when you just want to read the story. I am really looking forward to these next few chapters because going to Korea is a dream of mine. 

But I hope you are enjoying the book and enjoy these next chapter, even more, Enjoy!!!

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE & FOLLOW!!!!!!!

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

358K 13K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
85.4K 2.4K 16
Damien is an outcast in his community, after an incident that took place over 10 years ago, people didn't trust him and he didn't trust people. He wa...
40.9K 1.8K 21
An Alpha, ostracized by his pack. Forced to live alone in a cabin, far from anyone. Only a few knew of his existence, and they were determined to kee...
31.5K 1.5K 51
In-yeop heaved a sigh to calm himself. He is irritated right now but he has no right to be mad since he is talking to their boss. "Where do I bring t...