nct oneshots (bxb smuts)

由 tHE_oPpORtuNiTy

These are more some short stories (2 or 3 parts) so not really real oneshots (Please this isn't even good why... 更多

intro/note
blanket 𝕝 jaeyong 𝕝𝕝 1
note
pet 𝕝 norenmin 𝕝𝕝 1
pet 𝕝 norenmin 𝕝𝕝 2 [end]
please read
what.
camboy 𝕝 markhyuck 𝕝𝕝 1
camboy 𝕝 markhyuck 𝕝𝕝 2 [end]

blanket 𝕝 jaeyong 𝕝𝕝 2 [end]

12K 146 307
由 tHE_oPpORtuNiTy

(frack this is way longer than the previous part....I dont know if I have to be sorry or happy-)

-Part 2 | ending part-

Jaehyun's pov

I wake up with the feeling of something hard, kind of poking my stomach. But that's not the only thing I felt, it also moved. I opened my eyes sleepingly, to see my beautiful Taeyong on top of me, as how we ended yesterday evening. I looked at his face, he looks so amazingly cute.

Drowning in my thoughts, I forgot what actually had waken me up. I could tell there are some things happening in his dream, because well...I now knew what I felt on my stomach.

Taeyong was slowly grinding on me, with his member being as hard as mine has never been. I was a little shocked with the sight I was seeing, this isn't something for Taeyong to do, he is normally strict.

He moaned a little in my ear, turning me on more than it should have.
He continued to grind on me, while whimpering softly. I groaned at how good it felt. I placed my hands on his hips, pushing him harder on me when he moved.

He moaned further, becoming louder and louder. I was hard now too, I didn't want him to stop. He moved a lot faster than in the beginning now. I heard him moan his loudest...and then I felt it. Feeling my shirt becoming a little wet, from his semen leaking from his pants.

Then suddenly the door opened.

"Hey breakfast is read-" Donghyuck stopped talking, and started to grin in the door opening. "D-donghyuck no-"
"Oh Jooohnnyyyy"
There were footsteps heard, I tried to cover us up as fast as possible, but it was hopeless. "Hyuck what's wrong?" Donghyuck looked from Johnny to us, having Johnny following his gaze.

"Oh, do you two have to tell us something?" He crossed his arms, while the corners from his mouth slightly lifted. I couldn't come out of my words. "I u-uh-"
"Ahhahahaha this is too funny!" Donghyuck loudly said, waking Taeyong up.

He slowly opened his eyes, looking in my eyes, half awake. Then I saw the realisation on his face.

"What...w-why am I laying here?"
"Is that the only question you have?" Johnny chuckled at his own comment. But it startled Taeyong on top of me, making him turn his head immediately towards where the sound came from. I think he felt it....he slowly looked at the space between my stomach and his crotch, seeing what had happened.

"O-oh my- I'm so sorry-" He covered his eyes with one of his hands, avoiding all the looks from the people.
"Ah come on Taeyong don't act so embarrassed, I sucked Mark last night so it's nothing new or something." Johnny's gasp was loudly heard throughout the whole room.
"YOU WHAT?" Johnny looked Donghyuck in the eyes with a surprised face. "Pffft it's not like you're a virgin so shush."

I was as confused as Johnny. "Since when does Mark surrender-"
"I guess he just finally saw how pretty and amazingly cute I am. And he was just horny. Okay can we eat now I'm hungry." Taeyong still didn't want to show his face to the rest. Johnny spoke up. "Yeah....we should go eat breakfast, we will see you two in some minutes then." They walked to the dining room, leaving us alone again.

I patted Taeyong's head, feeling his soft hair against my hand. "Hey....you don't have to feel ashame-" "No this is my fault let's just forget about this, I'm going to take a shower." And then he just left to the bathroom, saying nothing else.
From all the things I could have expected, was this the last thing. I thought he liked me...but why does he act like this then?

...

3rd eye pov

They didn't eat breakfast together, Taeyong did not even eat in the same room as Jaehyun. He was just too ashamed, he didn't have the courage to talk to Jaehyun so short after. He thought that maybe Taeyong needed some time, so he let hem be, and will see where it goes.

...

It's a couple of days later, and the things between Jaehyun and Taeyong are still not worked out. Jaehyun has tried to talk to Taeyong about it, but Taeyong would either walk away, or changing the subject. Jaehyun knew he shouldn't force him to talk about it, so he was out of ideas and didn't know what to do anymore.

That's why he went with Yuta to a cafe, just to talk a little without the members around them, being able to freely talk about the situation with Taeyong and him.

After they ordered their drinks and sat comfortably, the conversation begun. "So where should we start?" Yuta said while vowing his hands in each other, looking at Jaehyun. "Well...do you know what happened in that one morning?" Jaehyun actually hoped he would know, so he didn't have to explain it. But on the other side he didn't want Yuta to know, because the less people who know, the better.

"I heard some random rumours about it, but I don't really know what happened actually. Can you maybe tell me to make it easier?" Jaehyun thought a little, not sure about his answer. "Mhm, okay then, but promise me that you won't tell it to other people okay?" Yuta smiled and nodded.

"Basically, Taeyong laid on top of me while we were sleeping, he got a wet dream....grinded and came on me." Yuta's smile changed fast in a shocked face. "Okay that was not what I heard from the others-" He sighed while looking at his hands. "And now he doesn't want to talk about it..?" Jaehyun looked Yuta in the eyes with a sad face. "Exactly."

Their drinks were there finally. Yuta took a sip of his ice coffee, "Why do you think he doesn't want to talk about it?" Jaehyun of course had no idea why his friend was acting this way. Of course he knew that Taeyong was ashamed, but that's not a reason to just avoid all conversations about it. "Well, I know that he can be very strict and that he doesn't want to let us see his side, from you know, when he's turned on."

"But that's in my opinion not a reason to not talk to me at all." Jaehyun looked at Yuta, hoping he would have a solution for this. "Mmm okay...." There fell a short silence, with Yuta rubbing his chin while thinking. "Actually, in my opinion, the only solution for this is to talk to him."
"But how do I do that when he avoids the topic?"

"Jaehyun! Don't act like he's stronger than you, you know that you can even force him. The only thing you have to do is talk to him it's not that hard."
"But how do I begin than? About what do I talk first?"
"Ah come on Jaehyun you're not a child, you will figure it out yourself how to start the conversation." Jaehyun let out a breathy, annoyed sigh. "It's harder than it looks with Taeyong."
"But you can handle it Jaehyun, I have trust in you."

...

Jaehyun is in front of his bedroom door, knowing Taeyong is inside. He didn't think he would be this nervous, only to talk to his friend. But he had to talk to him, it couldn't go any longer this way.

He opened the door, to see Taeyong on Jaehyun's bed, doing something he didn't expect.
Taeyong had his eyes closed while hugging his blanket....and humping against it. He seemed like he didn't even notice Jaehyun.

"Taeyong?"
His eyes shot open, immediately stopping his movements. He looked at who called his name, panicking more when he saw who it was.

"Oh no-" Taeyong started to cry softly, leaving Jaehyun even more confused.
He locked the door behind him, walked to the bed and sat on the other side of it. He looked at Taeyong's back. "Taeyong...we need to talk...serously we can't go on longer this way." He stayed quiet.

"Please, tell me why you're acting this way, did I do something wrong?"
Taeyong finally turned around and sat up straight, sitting next to Jaehyun. He moved a tear away, and wanted to start to talk, but in the place no sound came out of his mouth. He got upset again and almost started crying again.

Jaehyun lifted Taeyong up and put him on Jaehyun's stomach, embracing him with his strong arms. "Shhh, it's all good, I won't get mad."

..

After Taeyong calmed down, he had the courage to talk normally to his friend. "Sorry..." Jaehyun smiled, finally hearing his friend talk. "It's just, I don't want to be in contact with those things like watching porn videos or being horny, because then I can't focus on my dances and performances....but I failed, I got upset and thought that it was your fault because of that evening. I'm sorry for being such an idiot, I was so ashamed that you saw me in that state when I had my wet dream, and that Johnny and Donghyuck saw it too made it even worse. And when you just saw me humping on your blanket, became it too much for me. I apologise for my attitude...I still love you."

"Taeyong, you don't have to apologise or be upset about this, or think that you messed up. Just never forget, that I will always love you." Jaehyun pressed a kiss on Taeyong's hair, hugging him tighter, being happy things are worked out now. "Thank you jay, it means a lot to me." "Ah no worries, you are busy enough with other things now."

"...why was you actually humping against my blanket?" "O-oh I just...missed you and-" Taeyong's heart started to beat faster and faster trying to cover his horny side up. "And you humped against my blanket with the thought of that it was me?" Jaehyun laughed and exhaled loudly.

Jaehyun slid his hand to the thigh from the boy on top of him, hearing a surprised sound as respond. "I could help you with your little friend...since he's still a little excited.." He placed his hand right on top of the hard thing in the little boy's pants. Taeyong moaned a little, knowing that he needed it. "Y-yes please."

Jaehyun gently lifted Taeyong up again and put him beside him. He stood up from the bed and walked to the other side of the bed where he just put his friend down. Kneeling on the side of the bed, looking the laying Taeyong in the eyes. "You can move the way you want, as long as you feel good." Jaehyun got up from the floor and sat next to Taeyong's legs on the bed. While they looked in each other's eyes, Jaehyun softly grabbed the pair on Taeyong, pulling them slowly down with the boxer included. Making his erection excitedly stand up.

Jaehyun could see that Taeyong was nervous, but he knows that will go away soon. He bend over the needy cock, licking all the pre cum away. The latter started to suck a little on the tip, doing a lot of things to Taeyong's feelings. "J-jaehyun please t-take me in I-I need it."

Jaehyun smirked internally. Moving his head as low as he could on the shaft, meanwhile his tongue is doing things too. He went up, and then down again, driving the little boy crazy. "J-jay would you m-mind if I- ah fuck i-it-"

Taeyong started moving his hips fastly up and down making the other boy gag, but this felt too good to think about that. He went further with mouthfucking is soon to be boyfriend, feeling the amount of pleasure he could never wish for.
And so they went further, Taeyong roughly thrusting in the mouth of Jaehyun, and Jaehyun himself enjoying that Taeyong liked it and still moving his head in an up and down movement.

"A-ah I- this f-feels weird-" Jaehyun knew Taeyong was about to cum. He slapped the boy's thigh, making the first part of white sticky liquid flow into Jaehyun's mouth. However the thrusts didn't stop yet, they kept going while there dripped cum down from the latter's lips. Taeyong grabbed the hairs from the boy in front of him, coming now finally fully.

The movements slowed down, letting Jaehyun know he could stop, and that's what he did.
He went up with a slow tempo, making a pop-sound when he was undone from the shaft. Jaehyun sat up straight again, smirking, with still some cum on the corners of his mouth at the overwhelmed Taeyong infront of him.
"How did that feel?" Taeyong was not really ready to talk only by now. "I-it felt a-ah- i-it felt f-fucking g-good-" He moaned after his sentence, thinking about what just made him came. "We're going to do something we both have been waiting for...I'll be right back." Taeyong only whined and messingly taking off his shirt because it was way too hot in the room.

Jaehyun came back with only his boxer on and a little bottle of lube. "Jaehyunnie~ are you going to prep me?" He giggled, trying to look cute sticking his ass up to Jaehyun's direction. "Of course I will do that for you." He sat on the bed again and put some lube on his fingers, and put some on the hole from the needy boy. "Jaehyun that tickles~" He giggled again and shaking his ass in front of him.

Jaehyun stuck one with lube covered fingers in Taeyong's entrance, moving around a little to stretch the first part. Then two, and then three. But at the third finger Taeyong moved a little up and down, sucking up all the fingers."Taeyong stop that, it won't make it better." Taeyong whined. "But it feels so nice~"

"I know what will make you feel nicer than this." Jaehyun pulled his fingers out of Taeyong. "Ooh jayjay are you going to put your friend inside me?" He giggled and turned around so he would lay on his back.

"That was a good guess." He hovered over his Taeyong, going in for a kiss, turning the boy beneath him on again. "Hard again hm?" Jaehyun teased.

"Are you ready?" "Yes just go i-in me a-already." Jaehyun smirked knowing that he himself will feel pleasure too.

Jaehyun grabbed the lube again, and smeared a lot from it on his really bad erection. "Jaehyun-ah h-hurry." "Okay okay, lift your legs up." Taeyong did what he said, waiting for what would fill him up.

Jaehyun slowly entered, not wanting to hurt the virgin in front of him. Taeyong whimpered at the feeling. But when Jaehyun moved further inside, the both of them started to moan.
When Taeyong was fully filled up, he let out a really long moan, feeling so good with something inside of him.

Taeyong grabbed the shoulders above him, putting his nails in it because it hurted still a little. "Move", Taeyong whispered. "As you want." Jaehyun started moving faster than Taeyong had expected, causing him to whine loud.

Both of the boys had an immense amount of pleasure, both moaning out loud. "J-jay I can't h-hold it a-anymore-" That was the moment Taeyong came all over his and Jaehyun's stomach while moaning loud.
"A-ah why d-didn't you cum y-yet?" "I don't w-want to cum inside of y-you-" Jaehyun had tried to hold it in too. "T-then pull o-out"

Jaehyun pulled out, trying to hold his cum back but failed, cuming all over Taeyong's stomach...and face. "I-I'm sorry-" Taeyong said nothing, only looking lovely to Jaehyun with cum all over his face. Both breathing heavily, trying to calm down while they looked at each other.

"Well this was..." Taeyong looked at Jaehyun, "It was amazing...I would never expect that it would feel this good..thank you." Jaehyun could see how tired he was. He lifted Taeyong from the bed and hold him in his arms. Looking at his beautiful face, "We are going to shower and then you can sleep okay?" Taeyong nodded sleepingly.

...

After everything was cleaned up, they layed cuddling in Taeyong's bed. "Taeyong...I love you so much." "I love you as much as you love me." They both smiled, Jaehyun put a last kiss on Taeyong's head before sleeping. "Good night....my beautiful boyfriend."

This was the blanket story :))
I'm so sorry for that this part is like two days too late, I thought I was able to finish it in that time but it failed, and I was really tired so I just couldn't write in the night further. Next time I will be in time I promise!
Well hope you liked this crappy story, if you have a request you can comment (not that anyone is going to do that but still-)

I dont know when the next story is, but hope you will read that too

Have a nice day or night and stay healthy 💚💚💚

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

967K 52.4K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
286K 6.5K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
645K 32.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
629K 9.8K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...