blanket 𝕝 jaeyong 𝕝𝕝 2 [end]

(frack this is way longer than the previous part....I dont know if I have to be sorry or happy-)

-Part 2 | ending part-

Jaehyun's pov

I wake up with the feeling of something hard, kind of poking my stomach. But that's not the only thing I felt, it also moved. I opened my eyes sleepingly, to see my beautiful Taeyong on top of me, as how we ended yesterday evening. I looked at his face, he looks so amazingly cute.

Drowning in my thoughts, I forgot what actually had waken me up. I could tell there are some things happening in his dream, because well...I now knew what I felt on my stomach.

Taeyong was slowly grinding on me, with his member being as hard as mine has never been. I was a little shocked with the sight I was seeing, this isn't something for Taeyong to do, he is normally strict.

He moaned a little in my ear, turning me on more than it should have.
He continued to grind on me, while whimpering softly. I groaned at how good it felt. I placed my hands on his hips, pushing him harder on me when he moved.

He moaned further, becoming louder and louder. I was hard now too, I didn't want him to stop. He moved a lot faster than in the beginning now. I heard him moan his loudest...and then I felt it. Feeling my shirt becoming a little wet, from his semen leaking from his pants.

Then suddenly the door opened.

"Hey breakfast is read-" Donghyuck stopped talking, and started to grin in the door opening. "D-donghyuck no-"
"Oh Jooohnnyyyy"
There were footsteps heard, I tried to cover us up as fast as possible, but it was hopeless. "Hyuck what's wrong?" Donghyuck looked from Johnny to us, having Johnny following his gaze.

"Oh, do you two have to tell us something?" He crossed his arms, while the corners from his mouth slightly lifted. I couldn't come out of my words. "I u-uh-"
"Ahhahahaha this is too funny!" Donghyuck loudly said, waking Taeyong up.

He slowly opened his eyes, looking in my eyes, half awake. Then I saw the realisation on his face.

"What...w-why am I laying here?"
"Is that the only question you have?" Johnny chuckled at his own comment. But it startled Taeyong on top of me, making him turn his head immediately towards where the sound came from. I think he felt it....he slowly looked at the space between my stomach and his crotch, seeing what had happened.

"O-oh my- I'm so sorry-" He covered his eyes with one of his hands, avoiding all the looks from the people.
"Ah come on Taeyong don't act so embarrassed, I sucked Mark last night so it's nothing new or something." Johnny's gasp was loudly heard throughout the whole room.
"YOU WHAT?" Johnny looked Donghyuck in the eyes with a surprised face. "Pffft it's not like you're a virgin so shush."

I was as confused as Johnny. "Since when does Mark surrender-"
"I guess he just finally saw how pretty and amazingly cute I am. And he was just horny. Okay can we eat now I'm hungry." Taeyong still didn't want to show his face to the rest. Johnny spoke up. "Yeah....we should go eat breakfast, we will see you two in some minutes then." They walked to the dining room, leaving us alone again.

I patted Taeyong's head, feeling his soft hair against my hand. "Hey....you don't have to feel ashame-" "No this is my fault let's just forget about this, I'm going to take a shower." And then he just left to the bathroom, saying nothing else.
From all the things I could have expected, was this the last thing. I thought he liked me...but why does he act like this then?

...

3rd eye pov

They didn't eat breakfast together, Taeyong did not even eat in the same room as Jaehyun. He was just too ashamed, he didn't have the courage to talk to Jaehyun so short after. He thought that maybe Taeyong needed some time, so he let hem be, and will see where it goes.