pet 𝕝 norenmin 𝕝𝕝 2 [end]

-Part 2 | Ending part-

"Can I kiss him first?" Jaemin looked disappointed at Jeno's question, he sighed and nodded.

Jeno walked over to the bed where Renjun layed on, and crawled over to him. But Renjun held him back, "No, none of you is going to kiss me, before you've kissed each other." Jeno looked with hesitation back at Jaemin. Jaemin made a head movement signing that he had to come back.

"This is going to be so weird."
"Oh come on, I know that you have thought of kissing me nono."
Jeno looked embarrassed away, then at Renjun, only to see him grinning at the two. Jeno sighed loudly then turning his gaze at Jaemin again.
Jeno looked him in the eyes, seeing Jaemin wasn't even a little nervous. He smiled softly towards Jeno.

"Come on, let's just do this. The things between us wouldn't get ruined when we do this, trust me." Jeno became a lot more comfortable hearing how his friend felt about it.

They both stepped closer to each other, positioning Jeno's hands on Jaemin's waist and the latters hands on Jeno's shoulders.
They leaned closer to each other, closing their eyes at the same time, then making a small connection with their lips.

At first their lips didn't even move...but when Jaemin started a little, Jeno took it over and started to kiss him passionately.
Deep inside he always had wanted to kiss his best friend, but of course it wasn't possible, things would be never the same after.

But now, now Jaemin didn't complain about kissing him, he grabbed his chance.

Jeno slipped his tongue in Jaemin's mouth, making the latter feel satisfied with the feeling, and did the same. Jaemin pulled Jeno closer to him, slowly starting to rub his boner against the hard member from his friend, making himself moan.

Jeno broke the kiss slowly, there started to form a smirk on his face, then leaning to Jaemin's ear, grinning, "You thought of me, while you jerked off some nights ago, didn't you...?" he whispered, still smirking. Jaemin giggled, "Yes...I did.." Jaemin kissed him again with love.

Meanwhile Renjun just looked at the two making out, happy about that they did what he wanted.
He started to palm himself, slipping a hand under his skirt. He started to moan loudly of the sudden pleasure, having Jeno and Jaemin stop and turn heads in his direction.

"Is our little boy so needy for us?" Jeno walked to the bed and put Renjun down, hovering over him. "If you take Jaeminnie in...then I will make you feel good at the same time." Renjun whined loudly, bucking his hips up so he would met with Jeno's clothed member. "I will do e-everything."

"Is that so?" Jaemin came to the bed too and pushed Jeno away and looked at Renjun. "Strip for us baby boy."

The boy whined again loudly, but doing what he was aksed. He got up from the bed, walked to the front of the bed, and started to strip. "Renjunnie let your ass see under that skirt of yours...Jeno would really like to see that." Jeno looked at Jaemin with a grin, thankful for what he didn't ask for.

Renjun turned around. While sticking his butt to the back, he slowly slipped his skirt off, only to hear some whispers. He didn't care and went to take off his little boxer too.
When he had taken his shirt of too he turned around, seeing the sight of two smirking men in front of him.

"You're really pretty Rennie, I hope you know how fat your ass is." Jaemin made his eyebrows bounce while he looked at the now blushing Renjun.

"Renjunnie, you can take Jaemin's clothes off, I'm going to undress me and then I will come back with something." Jeno walked out the room leaving to an unknown place.