Gryffindor boys || Drarry Sto...

By SecretlyGayMom_Kyra

We talk about Harry getting sorted into Slytherin.. but what if we sort Draco into Gryffindor? "Draco Malfoy"... More

Gryffindor
Burrow
Boggart
Sirius Black
Triwizard Tournament
Handsome Date
Number One
Maze
Headquarters
Nightmare
Tired
Nice one, James
Summer Love
One Year
Unprotected
In pain
Wedding
The Real Locket
Gone
Bellatrix's Vault
Finishing It
Date Night
Be mine forever?
Family
Gown Up

Chosen

3K 114 102
By SecretlyGayMom_Kyra

>>Third Person

"Alastor Moody, Ex-Auror, Ministry Malcontent, and your new defense against the dark arts teacher. I am here because Dumbledore asked me, end of story, goodbye, the end. Any Questions?" Mad-Eye introduced his first class, they sat in silence as they watched him.

Harry and Draco sat together, and Ron and Hermione sat in another row. "when it comes to dark arts, I believe in a practical approach. but first, which of you can tell me how many unforgivable curses there are?" "Three, sir" Hermione said, her voice shaking a bit. 

"And they are so named?"  "because they're unforgivable, the use of any one of them will-" "earn you a one way ticket to Azkaban, correct" He said, writing on the board.

"Now, the ministry says you're too young to see what these curses do. I say different, you need to know what you're up against! you need to be prepared. You need to find another place to put your chewing gum besides the underside of your desk, Mr. Finnigan!" Moody snapped and Seamus huffed. "So which curse shall we see first? Weasley!" "Yes?" Ron's voice cracking and Harry looked at Moody too.

"Stand" He commanded and Ron did so. "Give us a curse" Moody said and Ron looked around awkwardly. "Well, my dad did tell me about one. The Imperious curse?" Ron said and Moody smiled, going over and demonstrating it on a odd looking creature, making it fly around the classroom. 

"Scores of witches and wizards have claimed that they only did you-know-who's bidding under the influence of the Imperious curse. But here's the rub: How do we sort out the liars? Another, another" Moody said and people's hands went up but Neville hesitantly rose his hand "up, up. Come on, Longbottom isn't it? up" Moody said and the boy stood up.

"Th- There's the um Cruciatus curse" Neville stuttered and Moody made him come over to the spider thing, casting the curse upon it and Neville flinched looking at it. "Stop it! Stop it! can't you see it's bothering him!" Hermione snapped, hitting her hands on the table and he stopped. Neville went and sat down again. 

Moody walked over to Hermione. "I suppose you can give us the last unforgivable curse, Miss Granger" he said and she shook her head, feeling sick to the stomach. "no? Avada Kedavra!" he said, instantly killing the spider laid on her desk. Harry watched closely. "I don't like this" Draco whispered to Harry and he nodded slowly. 

"The killing curse, only one person is known to have survive it.. and he's sitting in this room" Moody said, walking over to Harry and Draco's table. He then took a swig of his flask.

*^*

They were sat in great hall but it didn't have the tables anymore, just the goblet of fire and a few bleachers. Some Hufflepuffs were pushing Cedric to the cup to put his name in, cheering him on. Fred and George tried to do it but of course failed. Draco and Harry sat on the bleachers watching. "Told you Cedric would do it" Draco chuckled and Harry smiled, they were chanting fight cause Fred and George were fighting since the potion didn't work.

Everyone went silent when Viktor Krum came into the great hall and put his name into the Goblet. Smiling at Hermione who blushed and looked back at her book. "Looks like Krum is crushing on our Granger" Harry said and Draco laughed. 

*^*

Later that evening the great hall was full of students and the Goblet of Fire in the middle of the room. "Sit down, Please" Some took their seats on the bleachers other at the tables, Draco leaned back to whisper to Hermione. "I think Krum has a thing for you" Draco whispered and Hermione rolled her eyes, "oh shush you" she giggled quietly and Dumbledore began speaking again.

"Now for the moment you all have been waiting for: The Champion Selection" He announced, dimming the fires around the room and Draco sat up again. Harry watched closely. The flame turned red, shooting a paper out from the fire and into Dumbledore's hand. "The Durmstang Champion is, Viktor Krum!" He announced and the men cheered for him, he got up and shook his hand before going into the back room.

"The champion of the Beauxbatons is Fluer Delacour!" The girls cheered for her and she did the same as Krum, going into the back room. "The Hogwarts Champion is, Cedric Diggory!" He said and the Hufflepuffs cheered the loudest as the boy got up to shake Dumbledore's hand. Draco leaned over to whisper into Harry's ear. 

"told you so, even if someone put your name into the goblet there isn't a chance you'd get in now" "that's good" Harry said with a small smile and watched Dumbledore keep talking.

"Excellent! We now have our three champions. But in the end only one will go down in history, only one will hoist the chalice of champions. this vessel of victory, The Triwizard Cup!" He said, turning around and pointing to the covered figure Mr. Crouch just set out and it revealed the shiny blue cup.

Snape slowly stepped forward, watching the Goblet's fire turn red once again. It shot out the paper and Dumbledore caught it when he went back, everyone was silent. "Harry Potter" he mumbled softly and people whispered, Draco looked at Harry who looked scared and confused. "Harry Potter?" He said a bit louder, Harry not moving. Students turned to look at the boy sat in the bleachers. Harry tried to sit out of view. 

Hermione was just as shocked, "What?" Draco whispered. Hagrid shook his head, "no, no that's not possible" "Harry Potter!" Dumbledore yelled a bit louder and Hermione pushed him up. "Go! Harry for goodness sake" She in a loud whisper. Ron was glaring hard as he slowly walked down. Draco looked back at him. "wait Harry-" Draco whispered but he was too far now. Dumbledore stared at him, handing him the paper. 

Everyone was giving Harry a cold stare and it was making him really uncomfortable. "He's a cheat!" Someone said and Draco gripped his robes. "He's not even 17 yet" Someone else said and Draco went to stand up but Hermione pulled him down. 

"No! I rather do it than him" "Draco you can't, someone must of put his name in the goblet without him knowing, there's no turning back now." He went into the back room and soon the teachers joined the champions.

"Harry, Did you put your name in the goblet of fire?" Dumbledore said quickly, grabbing his shoulders. "No Sir-" "did you ask one of the older students to do it for you?" "No sir" Harry said honestly and he shook Harry a bit "are you absolutely sure?" He said, his finger in his face and Harry nodded. "yes, yes sir" "but of course he is lying!" "to the hell he is" They argued and Harry watched, worried.

"leave this to you Barty" Dumbledore said to the Minister and he slowly turned around. "The rules are absolute, the goblet of fire constitutes a binding magical contract. Mr. Potter has no choice. He is, of tonight, a Triwizard champion" He said and all the Professors looked at him and he felt sick to his stomach.

*^*

"It's always fucking me!" Harry snapped, he was in the boy's dorm with Draco. "Harry, calm down please" Draco said softly and Harry threw something at the wall, making Draco flinch at the sudden motion and crash but then he sat on his bed. "Hey.." Draco went over his bed and sat next to him, Harry had started crying. 

"Don't cry, Lion.. you're okay, I'll help you when you need it. I'll always be here for you, I'm sorry you were put into the tournament but I'll stay with you no matter what, okay?" "promise?" Harry sniffled, already losing Ron to it as he was being mean to Harry now.

"I pinkie promise" Draco said gently, holding his pinkie finger up and Harry locked his with it. "You're strong, Harry James Potter, I know you are" Draco said, moving Harry's hair out of his face since it was getting long and covering his pretty eyes. "I really have the urge to kiss you right now" Harry said quietly and Draco turned red, before they could do anything Neville came in with Dean and Seamus. 

"let me see the paper" Draco hummed and Harry handed him the small piece of parchment with Harry Potter written on it. "That's not your handwriting" Draco said, showing him. "how do you know what my handwriting looks like?" "I've known you for years, of course i'd know what your handwriting looks like. You do your writing slanted a bit and smaller, your H's have the tail at the top and you drag your Y's under the R's" Draco explained and Harry snorted.

 "I know what my handwriting looks like, Dray" he laughed and Dean folded his robes. "what do you do? watch him write?" He said and Draco chuckled a bit. "we study together all the time" he said simply and Harry looked at the paper. "But who put my name into the Goblet of fire?" 

*^*

"psst" Draco whispered on the other side of the tent with Hermione, as they snuck down from the bleachers. "Harry? Is that you" Draco said and Harry hummed, they both come out of the side and hugged him "Merlin" Harry laughed softly, Hermione let go of him and Draco kept hugging him for a bit- a camera flash startled them and they pulled away. "Young love" Rita Skeeter said and Draco turned red. 

"You have no business here, this is for champions and friends only" Viktor said and she curled her hair with her finger before leaving. "Let's go" Hermione grabbed Draco and went back from how they came in and Harry waved to Draco.

Cedric, Fluer and Viktor has defeated their dragons and it was about Harry's time. Draco snuck in and Harry stood up. "You doing okay?" Draco asked, walking over to him and Harry just wrapped his arms around him and hugged him tightly. "I'm scared" Harry whispered and Draco hugged him back tightly. 

"You'll be okay, Scarhead. I'll be in the bleachers cheering you on, just remember your wand" Draco hummed and Harry pulled back looking him in the eyes and they both blushed from how close they were. "And the final champion, Harry Potter" Harry got nervous, Draco obviously noticing. "Good luck" Draco said, he went to kiss his cheek but decided against it and let him go.

Draco went back up to the bleachers to watch.

*^*

Harry had left the arena and everyone was silent, watching the way he came. "is he okay..?" Draco whispered, worried and Hermione put her hand on his. "he's fine" she said and Ron glared at Draco a few seats back, seeing Hermione's hand on his. Harry appeared over the top of the arena and Draco jumped up cheering, as everyone else did too. "yes Harry!" Draco cheered with a massive smile. Harry rolled off his broom and grabbed the egg, holding it up. 

*^*

"Who wants me to open it then?" They cheered for him and he opened it, Fred and George dropped him as he closed it again as it was just loud screeching noises, "Bloody hell was that" Ron said and Fred told everyone to leave them be so it wasn't awkward. 

"I reckoned you have to be barking mad to put your name in the goblet of fire" Ron said and Harry rolled his eyes a bit "caught on have you? took you long enough" "I wasn't the only one who thought you'd done it everyone was saying it behind your back. Even Draco" Ron said and Draco appeared randomly "Actually, Mr. Weasley I was the one that helped him. Definitely wasn't me talking smack. But you do you" Draco hummed and Harry smiled at him.

"Are you and Hermione together?" Ron snapped not meaning to necessarily. "No? why would we be?" Draco snorted and Ron felt real jealous. "at the match, she put her hand on yours" "I was worried, if you didn't know she can comfort people without dating them" Draco retorted and Harry laughed.

"You'd be cute, you and Hermione" "oi no, you only know I like you" Draco said and Harry laughed again. Ron let out an mhm and went to talk to Hermione.

*^*

Harry had a sling on his arm now for his wrist. Draco sat next to him in the great hall and watched him spill his drink when he tried to smile at Cho who had smiled at him first. "Don't" Draco told himself and Harry wiped his face.

"Look at this, I can't believe it! she's done it again. 'Famous Harry Potter, also known as the youngest Triwizard Champion has been caught in a love Triangle with Muggle Born, Hermione Granger and Son of a Death Eater, Draco Malfoy who seems to have more of a liking to him than Granger does'" "I mean shes not wrong about the me liking him more" Draco snorted and Harry smiled at him.

"So you're just admitting you have a massive crush on me or do we need to remind them about the Kiss-" Draco covered Harry's mouth and Hermione cocked her eyebrow. "Kiss?" "nothing like that, something on the train few weeks ago" Draco said with an innocent smile.

"Parcel for you Mr. Weasley"  "thank you Nigel" Ron said, motioning him to go away and the boy huffed. "Look, Mum sent me something" He stood up as hopen it and he stared in disgust a bit "Mum sent me a dress" "Well it does match your eyes, does it come with a bonnet? Ah hah" Harry grabbed the white frilled thing and held it up. "Put those down Harry" Ron whined and walked over to where Ginny was sat.

"Ginny, these must be for you" "I'm not wearing that, its ghastly" she said, Draco and Hermione were laughing cause they knew what they were for. "They're not for Ginny, they're for you" she said and people laughed. "Dress robes" "Dress robes? for what?" Ron said and Hermione kept giggling. "For the Yule Ball" she said.

*^*

"The Yule Ball has been a tradition of the Triwizard Tournament since it's inception. On Christmas Eve night we and our guests gather in the great hall for a night of well mannered frivolity. As representatives of the host school, i expect each and every one of you to put your best foot forward. And i meant this literally, because the Yule ball is first and foremost, a dance" Mcgonagall explained, girls let out happy whispers and the boy's groaned.

"Silence, The house of Godric Gryffindor has commanded the respect of the wizarding world for nearly 10 centuries, I will not have you, in the course of a single evening, besmirching that name by behaving like a babbling, bumbling band of baboons." She said and she went on to continue about the Ball.

*^*

Draco paced the dorm room, hesitant to ask Harry to the ball or not. He had picked his Yule ball suit out already but he didn't know what he wanted to do. "Dragon, you okay?" "yeah" He stopped when he heard Harry's voice. "Do you know who you're going with?" Draco asked, walking over and he shook his head. "Someone already asked Cho, Ron just tried to ask Fluer Delacour to the ball but failed and Hermione won't tell us who she's going with so nope. What about you?" Harry asked and Draco bit his lip.

"I was hoping I could take you" he said, this ball of confidence built in his stomach and Harry smiled. "I even got you a few lilies, thought it might of been more special than a rose" Draco said softly, holding a bouquet of flowers in his hand and Harry gently took it. "of course" he said and Draco sighed in relief. "Good Merlin I thought you were going to reject me" Draco said breathlessly and Harry laughed.

"You put more effort into this more than most people so" Harry hummed and Draco smiled. "I like ball dancing, but you didn't hear that from me" Draco said and Harry winked. "You should show me, I have no clue how to" Draco told him to put the flowers down and they went to the middle of the room.

"Will you take my hand, thou chosen one" Draco teased and Harry laughed, "Most certainly, my good sir" Harry played along with the joke and Draco placed Harry's hand on his waist, just below his hip a tiny bit and put his on his shoulder. The other hand was together and they slowly waltzed around the small room. 

"I'd pick you up about now but something says I'd drop you cause we don't have enough room" Draco teased and Harry laughed. "And then after this-" Draco put both of his hands around his neck and Harry's hands went around his waist. "we slow dance" Draco whispered and Harry smiled at him.

"Damn my heart is really wanting you right now" Harry laughed and Draco blushed. "Now you know how I feel" Draco teased and Harry smiled, looking into the boy's eyes. "also if you wanted, since you're a bit shorter than me, have the over the shoulders and I'll hold you around the waist, but either one works for me" Draco noted and Harry nodded. "this is okay" Harry said softly, and Draco smiled, nodding slowly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.5K 551 28
FINISHED FANFICTION! READ IF YOU LIKE GAY HARRY POTTER STUFF!!! So this story is inspired by my Potter head friend @potterheaddrarry101 (so you guys...
1.2K 25 19
Harry has severe trauma from the war. And so does everyone. During his 8th year at Hogwarts, Harry has a lot to catch up on. Except for that friendly...
9.9K 482 9
After graduating from Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft And Wizardry Hermione Granger and her parents decided that it's better if she studied in a Muggle...
137K 2.3K 18
"You'll be my little slut, potter.." - / The idea on chapter 1 is from "that's escalated quick drarry" by kara reynolds credit to them also go suppo...