Boys Over Flowers (Herophine...

Від KaiaGomez

Herophine #1 (Oct. 9. 2020)💙 Josephinelangford #1 (Oct. 25. 2020)💙 Josephine is a 16-year-old girl who goes... Більше

Casts
Chapter 1🌹
Chapter 2🌹
Chapter 3🌹
Chapter 4🌹
Chapter 5🌹
Chapter 6🌹
Chapter 7🌹
Chapter 8🌹
Chapter 9🌹
Chapter 10🌹
Chapter 11🌹
Chapter 12🌹
Chapter 13🌹
Chapter 14🌹
Chapter 15🌹
Chapter 16🌹
Chapter 17🌹
Chapter 18🌹
Chapter 19🌹
Chapter 20🌹
Chapter 21🌹
Chapter 22🌹
Chapter 23🌹
Chapter 25🌹
Chapter 26🌹
Chapter 27🌹
Chapter 28🌹
Chapter 29🌹
Chapter 30🌹
Chapter 31🌹
Chapter 32🌹
Chapter 33🌹
Chapter 34🌹
⚠️This is not a new chapter!⚠️
Chapter 35🌹
Chapter 36🌹
Chapter 37🌹
Chapter 38🌹
Chapter 39🌹
Chapter 40🌹
Chapter 41🌹
Chapter 42🌹
Chapter 43🌹
Chapter 44🌹
Chspter 45🌹
Chapter 46🌹
Chapter 47🌹
Chapter 48🌹
Chapter 49🌹
Chapter 50🌹
Chapter 51🌹
Chapter 52🌹
Chapter 53🌹
Chapter 54🌹
Chapter 55🌹(the last chapter)

Chapter 24🌹

993 55 8
Від KaiaGomez

Josephine

Looking at the man sleeping in front of me, I sigh.
I don't know what's going on in my mind now. He's a jerk and I hate him so much, yet a part of me has a different feeling toward him which I don't know what it is.

I didn't think he would apologize to me. I was very sure there was not a word "sorry" in his dictionary till today.
This is too ridiculous but I was glad to hear his apology and thought I wanted to try to forgive him somehow. I'm such a naive idiot. I know.

My eyelids gets heavier so I lie down on the floor, keeping a decent distance from him. Of course I do maintain an appropriate space because a large part of me still hates him.
I put my bag under my head making it a temporary pillow which isn't comfortable at all but who can complain? Plus, one of my virtues is that I can sleep wherever I am, therefore I think I'll be sleeping in a second anyway.

As my expectation, my conscious starts drifting to a dream as soon as I feel calm. And to my surprise, the thing that's comforting me the most right now is Hero's slow breathing.
What is he dreaming about? Does he have dreams in the first place? Wait, why am I thinking about him?? Maybe I'm too tired now. So I give in and let my brain being occupied with the thoughts concerned with him. It has to be uncomfortable considering our relationship, nevertheless, I become half asleep within a minute. And the moment sleep takes over my whole body, my mouth manages to utter on its own will.
"Good night, Hero."

I'm slowly taking back my consciousness after I don't know how many hours since I passed out. In sipe of the circumstance, I could sleep like a baby the whole night. It's strange but that's me.

I feel something warm and comfortable underneath me, and I think it's moving.
What is it? With a half sleeping brain, I can't make out what it is so I reluctantly open my eyes.

...!! What the fuck!?!?!?!?

Before my eyes is his chest! I was sleeping on him!! Also I now realized that our legs are intertwined like a puzzle ring. Oh my god!!!!!! Why the hell did I end up here????? I'm panicking!!!

Then, a loud noise sounds from the elevator door, and a few middle-aged men wearing working clothes appears. A huge relief swallows me.
"What are you doing here? This building is supposed to be closed!"
One of them yells before his scowl replaced with a knowing smirk.
"Wait, oh I get that. If you do something like that, you have to do it in your house or a motel room young people."
What?! Is this prick kidding me? Yeah, I'm still lying on his body and that's why he said something gross like that. This is too embarrassing!
I quickly stand up and soothe the wrinkles on my clothes as though nothing happened. I mean, nothing happened against the situation though they would never believe me. Ugh.

I hear a groan coming from the floor and Hero gets up with rubbing his eyes shortly after.
"We're ok now. Let's get out of here."
I tell him without even looking and hurry to the outside. Following me from behind, he calls me once we get out of the building.
"Hey, Langford!"
"What?"
I angrily spit. As I turn back to him, his lips are pressed on mine.
What is happening here? What is he doing? Holy shit! WHAT THE FUCK IS HE DOING TO ME??????
I freeze from the shock for a few seconds, but when I finally regain sanity I step back and slap his cheek with all the energy inside me.

I'm too mad to cast a single bad word to him, so I begin to run to my home as if a mad dog.
Who does he think he is to kiss me?? All the kisses I've experienced are with him and how sick it is!!!! Ugh!!!!!!!!!

I quietly open the front door of our apartment so I won't wake anyone. But I was just too stupid to think that they were asleep in the end.
"Where the hell were you Josephine Eliza Langford!!!!!"
My dad screams while my mom and Kat cry like I was dead or something. Oh boy.
"I'm so sorry guys. I was trapped in an elevator yesterday and I could finally come out earlier this morning!!"
I tell the truth but they don't buy it. I get them since who would believe a teenage girl who spent a whole night outside when she says she couldn't come home because an elevator trapped her in?
Kat suddenly stands up and makes a speech between her sobs.
"I... I didn't think y...you would l..lose virginity earlier than m...me, Jo."
Come on Kat!!!!! That's not it!!!!! I facepalm inside me.
My dad gets angrier after hearing her wrong theory and my mom cries harder than ever. You've got to be kidding me...

After all, I just stood in front of them mastering the most I'm-feeling-terribly-sorry-for-my-action face for what felt like forever.

"You kissed him again!?"
Lili squeals once I told her what happened yesterday. My eardrums will be broken if I hear another scream hear today.
"That's not correct, Lili!!! He kissed me. But I jerked away from him in a flash and slapped him so that won't be counted as a kiss, I think."
I desperately explain even though I do think it was a kiss.
"Oh, ok."
Lili, on the other hand, sighs in relief somehow and gives me a small smile. I don't get it. Wait, does she like him?
Whilst I'm wondering if I should ask her how she feels about that asshole, she asks,
"Hasn't the bully escalated?"
"Yeah, about that. Things went crazy today..."

-earlier today at school-

The first people I met when I arrived at school were those three bitches as usual. Great! An awful morning coming right up!
However, they didn't do anything expect sending me those burning death glares. Strange.

Entering my classroom, I was showered with tremendous amount of "good morning". Too strange. I was 100% sure something happened before I came to this school. And I didn't like it at all.
"What happened to you guys?"
I ask them in a voice where annoyance is evident. A girl, then, comes closer to me and showed me her phone screen, which made my eye balls fall onto the ground. In the screen is me kissing with that motherfucker!! Someone must have taken the picture this morning. What the actual fuck!!!!!

"You're so lucky, Jojo."
"Yeah, I'm jealous of you, Jojo."
My classmates, on contrary to me, said to me how grateful I should feel and that stupid nickname like a million times until I was able to escape from the hell.

Moreover, not only my classmates but also that moron acted weird. When some students asked him if he was dating with me, he stated as-a-matter-of-factly,
"Who would think we're not together when they see this photo?"
All the thing I wanted to do then was to rip his smug off his face and punch him till his face became unrecognizable. I was too pissed off.

Shitty things happened one another, and I was beyond exhausted when I reached the front gate.

-present-

"Maybe I think Mr. Tiffin really likes you."
Lili says in such a sentimental tone.
"What?! No way!"
I counter yet she's clearly not convinced.
"Oh! But he promised me he would take back the red notice so we're ok now! Will you come to school, Lili?"
Hesitantly I utter since I miss her to be honest and being nothing that would threaten us, J do want her to come to school.
"Are you sure were ok?"
"Yes, more than anything."
I assure her and she finally nods. Giving her a smile, I turn around to leave her room to find a year book put on the shelf by accident. "Class 2014 Flower Elementary School" is the spine of the book says. Hmmm. I didn't know she was in Flower elementary school. And why does she have the class 2014 one instead of 2015? Isn't it for a year older ones than us?

With curiosity, I take it from the shelf and try to open it, only to be snatched it by furious Lili.
"No!!!!!!!!!!"
I am caught off guard by her sudden rage but I quickly recover and apologize.
"I'm sorry."
"Please, get out!!!!"
She hysterically yells and I dash to the exit.

I have no idea why she reacted like that. But I do get a feeling that she's hiding something big behind, which sends me a shiver down my spine.

🌻A.N.🌻
Thank you for reading!
Lili is hiding something🤔
What do you think it is? You'll find it out in some chapters ahead!
Stay tuned :)

Kaia Gomez🦋

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

78K 2.7K 40
+15 for minor sexual content, drug use, mentions of sexual assault and violence. ••••••••• Hero would do anything for Josephine. Anything for his tr...
52.4K 2.8K 66
A HEROPHINE STORY- Josephine Langford is one of the world's best actresses after staring in many films. She has so many important events and is plann...
Virgin Mary Від a

Романтика

29.4K 1.5K 72
When the pastors daughter Josephine who always kept to herself while going to a private catholic school, going to church with her family and followin...
21.2K 1.2K 40
A Second Chance. This is my first ever story. This is a fictional story about Herophine with some bits that may/may not be true. Jo & Hero meet up a...