tom Hiddleston/loki one shot

By lokilub

reader x one shots fanfiction including everything fluff smut and angst Requests are accepted and i will love... More

unknown text part two
morning (Tom)
e-books(loki)(s)
flight(tom)
queen(loki)(s)
distraction 1 (Tom .)
distraction 2 (Tom )(s)
distraction part 3 (tom) (s)
little secret (requested.)
danger obsession (requested.) (Tom.) (s)
dark new year (loki)
dark new year part 2
dark new year part 3
dark new year part 4(s)
professor (loki.)
princess secret(1)(tom)(s)
princess secret (2)(s)
princess secret (3)(s)
princess secret 4 (s)
princess secret part 5
friends with the dark (trailer)
friends with the dark 1
friends with dark part 2

unknown text

28.4K 249 402
By lokilub

y/f/n : your fake name .

Tom wanted to have some talk with his fans but he knew that if he reveals his Identity everything gonna go into a different direction. The direction he does not want it to go. So here he was creating a fake account on Instagram just to text some of his fans , kind man you see . He created a account by the name Thomas William.

When his account was created he started to search for people he think might be a good idea to talk to , Tom was sitting with his phone in one hand and on the other was coffee , as he went throw the pages and pages , finding that most of the fan account had Mrs. Hiddleston or any of his character name written on it , he texted some of the people he thought was decent to talk to , then his eyes stopped on a page ,

Name: (the fake name you want)

Bio: well being a marvel fan sometimes sucks and looks hilarious at the same time , like in the infinity war I got to see thor's full power but see they killed our king loki. The one for whom we were yet living alive. Okay so I haven't watched endgame yet but if you spoil anything to me I am gonna come and shower my warth on you. May Tom and loki save you from me .

Now a little intro , a mature adult bye age but a pampered child by parents and relatives view , only best friend know the real me (lol i don't have a best friend) , anyway I may look sassy but I am super honest.

Wanna know me then text idiot.

As Tom read the bio he started to laugh at how much of humor she has and how much of a person she is . Unknown of the fact Tom texted her .

Tom: hey I saw your profile and must say a good bio .

Then he started to scroll throw his messages from before but he was waiting for a reply to come , it was a private account and to the point that it didn't even had a picture of the person made Tom more curious. He sighed and thought that he was being too much so he kept his phone at a side and started with his flim script rehearsing his lines .

Two days had gone since the message was sent and no reply . Tom sighed checking his phone for once , he did not knew why he was being so impatient to talk to someone he doesn't even know but then also he was waiting, Tom got with a frown and headed to his kitchen , "some tea might help." Tom mumbled to himself and started to Brew his tea, when he was finished he headed back to his couch and turned on his TV, switching throw channels and suddenly his phone dinged, Tom placed his drink down and checked his phone to see who it was and the screen popped with your name on it.

Y/f/n: hey sorry for the late reply but I am happy that some people do read bios .

Tom smild as he saw your message and then decided to text back .

Thomas: it is okay I am thankful that you at least replied even though it took two days and yeah many people read the bios

You read the incoming message and grinned like an idiot , you found the guys interesting and started to chat with him.

Y/f/n: so you are from London never thought I will get a message from out of my country. Anyway I may have to tell you my real name now that I assume you are a good guy.

Tom read your message and smiled to himself , then texted back .

Thomas : I am honored that you think I am a good man and I wanna hear your name really badly.

You read his message and grinned . Then started to type back again . You had only college friends and no other friends on insta. So he was like your first male friend who you have not meet but was good enough.

Y/f/n: my name is y/n , I am ninteen and soon I am turning twenty but anyway I had to create a fake account because of my family restrictions they don't allow me to use social media because you know typical Orthodox special my brother he has a girlfriend but won't even allow me to talk to boys , so at last I had no other option than creating a fake account even though most of my friends know that this is my account. I am telling you all this because you look to me as a good friend type.

Tom read your message and smiled widely , he was happy that you opened up to him but he felt bad that he could not tell you about who he is , he lied to you that he was a literature student and did some work too, you told him about being on a try to go to London for your law study's in Oxford or Stanford or Cambridge. He was fascinated by your talking style and all , you never asked him for photos neither did he ever asked you . But one day you sended picture to him which took him by aww,

Thomas: must say you have pretty eyes and yeah a beautiful face too.

You read his message and giggled. You had been using insta hidden.

Thomas: so you are a marvel fan?

Thomas asked you and you nodded even though he can't see you,

Y/f/n: yes of course I have been a marvel fan since years , what about you?

You asked him and hoped he was a marvel fan too.

Thomas: of course I am a marvel fan , but what about Tom Hiddleston are you a fan of him or just his character loki?; And for my side I respect him.

You read the message and smiled then thought for a second.

Y/f/n: well it was kinda complicated, first I was just loki fan then I started to get started with Tom and now I am a die hard fan of that man , he is like my dream man , a dream which is not possible to come true but then also I am happy that he is there because he is like a angel to me a man so good at heart and his childish behavior matches with mine but I am not so poliet with as he is .

As Tom read your text his face shinned and he felt happy even though he know he can't tell you yet about him.

Thomas: okay I see you are a fan girl but how about when he has a girlfriend?

Tom asked you making you feel a bit if pain.

Y/f/n: well if as a girl who has a love or crush on him it will feel bad and might hurt a little but if I say as a fan and he being my idiol I would be happy that he had finally found the love of his life and the way he is I can't even imagine of all the love he will shower onto her . On the other hand if I talk about the chances of me even getting to see him in reality is zero percent so I have already made my heart prepared for the day he finds the love of his life.

You poured your heart onto the text and sighed, then tapped the send button as Tom read your message he even more of started to feel for you, and now he realized that he had a crush on you. Tom smirked as he saw the last words .

Thomas: okay how about you get a chance to meet him or more what if he says he likes you?

You read the message and chuckled.

Y/f/n: don't let my imagination go wild , and yeah if I had a chance to meet him , I maybe a die heart fan but when I will he in front if him I don't think I will be able to express myself I like him but I am shy at talking face to face , if I get to meet him I fear I will speak my soul out or not speak at all but one thing is fixed I will have a hug from him. The next thing about him liking me I don't think he will I mean I am okay looking but he knows far more beautiful and amazing women's than me why would he have interest in a oval shaped drum like me.

Tom read your text and grinned , thinking what will be your reaction if he was in front of you. Then you guys talked like for a month and you requested him to help you with some scholarship thing . It was going all well but you guys had still not exchanged numbers because you lived in a joint family . Tom had sended you his number before only saying that you can call him whenever you needed.

One fine day when your parents went for shopping in the evening by six and were sure to return at nine or ten, you gave Tom a call, at first you were a bit hesitant that what will he think but then also you thought that he was a good man so there won't be any problem, he understood all your situation and worked accordingly.
You picked up your phone then started to type his number, yes you got his number memorized as you had started to get feeling for this man who you haven't meet and haven't seen . As you pressed the call button your hands started to freeze and you felt your heart beat increase.

Tom was just resting in his room in the evening when he saw a unknown number pop up on his screen he picked the call up quickly to see who it was, "hello." You said and Tom's heart skipped a beat , he started to think about your melodic voice , that sweet honeyed voice . "Hello who is it?" Tom asked back and you chuckled, "I am y/n , this is thomas's number right?" You asked and Tom felt his heart bumping loudly, "yes y/n this is me.thomas ." Tom replied and for some unknown fact you felt the voice being similar to a voice you always listen, "well thoamsi your voice is much similar to Tom ." You teased only to hear him chuckle, which made you feel butterfly. "Y/n many people say that plus you are so much in love with him that your ears only sound to his voice." Tom teased back and you rolled your eyes, "shut up Thomas , he is my idiol ." You replied and heard him laugh, "ehehehe, okay fine I won't but how come you called me ?"Tom asked you and you sighed, "everything is ok right?" Tom asked you worried and you smiled that he cares for you, "everything is fine Thomas actually mom and dad are out for shopping they will be back in like three to two hours and my big brother is out with his friends so I am left with my little brother who is busy with his phone , I turned on the TV and called you so that no one thinks that I am talking to someone." You explained and Tom nodded , "oh so darling you made so many efforts just to talk to me?" Tom teased you with a smirk , you felt the heat rise on your cheeks , "no I was getting bored so I called you anyway not a big deal if you are busy with someone I will text you later." You said and smirked , "no no I am not busy at all , I mean whom can I be busy with I don't have girlfriend neither do my friends are here so I am not busy , maybe you wanna run because your boyfriend might be texting you." Tom made his assumption but you were happy to hear that he does not has a girlfriend, "excuse me I don't have a boyfriend dude , I mean in a family like this I don't wanna die having a boyfriend and the matter of having a crush or feelings for anyone , marvel and kdrama had set my standards so high in men that I am not ready for a boyfriend who isn't a marvel character." You replied and Tom giggled at your response , then you guys talked for like one hour till you brother returned and you had to cut the call abruptly later you explained tom And he was okay with it, then it never happened that you guys got an opportunity to talk but one day when your parents were supposed to go somewhere, they were hurrying and in that something mistake happened from you for which you got good scolding and a good taunts like what will your in-laws say about this type of behavior and can't you even do a single thing nicely. You had been hurrled to such insult's by your brother too but you never let it get to your heart but when your father scolded you it was different you felt your heart sink deep but did not said anything. When your parents left and your brother was also out , you cried for an hour and then opened your insta with normal eyes , advantage that your eyes don't swell up easily. When you got a text from Thomas you texted him back but soon felt the need to pour out your heart to someone and the only person in your mind was Thomas. You gave him a call.

"Hello y/n , how are you?" Tom asked you with his voice cheerful you felt that you can't tell him and why should you tell him it is not like he needs to know. "Hi Thomas, I am fine what about you?" You asked back with a normal voice tone, "what happened to you y/n ?" Tom asked you concerned , "nothing happened why do you ask?"you asked him back with a normal tone , "no something is wrong you don't sound like usual , did someone said something to you you can talk to me if you want ."Tom assured you but you did not wanted to burden him with your problems , "no I am a okay just a little exhausted, mom dad went out so I thought of giving you a call." You assured him but he was still not satisfied, he was in the middle of some work , when he felt that you were sad he left all his work and concentrated on you, "y/n tell me the truth I am not gonna stop asking till you tell me , I want to be there for you, feel free to express yourself." Tom comforted you and you felt that you couldn't hold.it anymore you told him about it all and started to sob and cry, "it's okay parents never mean it they just want us to be good that is life it is okay."Tom tried to comfort you but you still sobbed, "I know thomas but I feel the pressure that I can't give them what they deserve, I feel like I am burden onto them like if I had not been there everything would have been better and maybe even my brothers are right I am so flawsome that I am not ever gonna find a guy who will love me , after all who will love a girl who is short not perfect slim neither am I good at anything." You confronted yourself and Tom felt really bad that you think so low of yourself, he comforted you explained you that you were really good and nice and it was all there mistake to think you are not worth love . Then from that day he became the friend you needed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

322 23 2
A 2 part fluffy and smutty story You live and work at Avengers Tower as their resident PA. You and Thor are best friends. You recently confessed to h...
295K 3.7K 37
Marvel One Shots I'm comfortable writing anything, just message me a request :)
68K 1K 25
Some Oneshots I've thought of, this is more of for me so there will be slow updates. Make sure to add it to your reading list/Library so you get upda...
68.7K 1.7K 8
Here is a collection of oneshots inspired by Marvel and the MCU. Most of them are Irondad, Spiderson, and Superfamily oneshots focusing on the relati...