Baby De Vil - Carlos De Vil

By Star_Wars_Nerd10

" Why didn't you tell me?" " I didn't want to stop you from going to Auradon and living your best life." " We... More

Backround.
The Next Few Months
Guess Who's Back
Going to the Isle
What?
It's Going Down
Arriving at Auradon
Cotillion Pt.1
Cotillion Pt.2
Proposal
Morning
A/N
VK Day
Come on, Dad
Crown and Scepter
Retrieving the Ember.
Night Falls
The New Beast
Fairy Cottage
Break This Down
A/N
Wedding Pt.1
Wedding Pt.2
The Twins
Epilogue
A/N

Telling People

35K 602 231
By Star_Wars_Nerd10

( Thana's POV)

I was pacing the apartment wondering how I was going to tell the gang and Carlos. How will he react? Dad was pretty positive about the new, so Carlos can be so far off. Right? My thoughts were interrupted when the gang came up the stairs.

" Hi guys." I say. I go hug Carlos and give a peck on his lips.

" Hey" they all say. Well except Carlos he says, " Hey baby". I chuckled about his words because I connect them to the news.

" Love, we have some news for you" Carlos says to me. By the sound of it it sound like bad news.

" What is it?" I say with concerning laced through my voice.

" Mal, Evie, Jay, and I have been chosen by the King to live in Auradon." I see tear well up in his eyes. " And our parents are making us go."

" Hey hey, it's okay." I wipe the tear that was falling down his face. " I'm okay with you going."

" But I'm not okay with this. I don't want to leave you here." A few more tears fall down his face.

" Listen you won't be leaving me behind. I'll always be with you, remember that. All of you." I turn to look at everyone. They all looked at me with guilt.

" But we are going to Auradon and you are staying in this awful place." Evie says coming up to me put a hand on my shoulder

" Yeah we want you to come with us" Mal says coming up behind Evie.

" I know but that's not how it works guys." Jay walks ups behind Carlos They all hug me and tears started streaming down my face. Then something didn't feel right. I push my self out of the hug and rush to the bathroom. There I puke my brains out. I feel Carlos come behind me and hold my hair back. When I'm done I fall back on to Carlos' chest.

" Now I'm definitely no going." Carlos says.

" No! You are going. All of you. I don't care if you come up with reasons to stay. They are nothing I can't take care of." I looked at all of them and they all walked away in defeat when I sit on the bathroom floor with Carlos. " And for you I will throw you that vehicle if I have too." I hear Carlos chuckle before I fall asleep in his arms.

~Morning~

I was standing in front of the gangs parent's house, waiting to say goodbye to them. I wish my dad had come but I'm not surprised, he usually never comes out of his cave thing. A few seconds later Evie comes out. She walks to me and engulfs me in a huge hug. " I'm gonna miss you so much."

" I'll miss you so much too, E" I give her a tight squeeze and then she get in the limo. Next out was Jay, he comes up to me and hugs me picking me up a bit. " Don't make too much trouble without me."

" How can I when all the trouble is staying here." He says, we share a laugh. He steals something on the hood of the car and then hops in the limo. Next out was Carlos, he ran out of the place and threw his stuff in the trunk and ran to me. He hugged me really tight and brought me into a passionate kiss.

" I love you." He says leaning his forehead on mine.

" I love you too" tear slides down my face.

" I'm going to come back for you okay?" I nod my head knowing if I said something I would burst out crying. We go in for one more kiss and he hops in the limo. I see him wipe off his tears before is was out of my view. Then out came Mal. Her hug was surprisingly the tightest.

" Are you sure you don't want me to stay? Because it is now or never" Mal say releasing from the hug.

" I'm sure." She starts to turn to get into the limo but since she is my sister I feel she should know that she is going to be an Aunt. I grab her arm which makes her turn around. " Mal wait, there is something to tell you. And you can't tell Carlos, okay?" She faces me fully and I take a deep breath. " I'm pregnant."

" Oh my Hades! Really?" I nod and she pull me into another hug " How far long are you?"

" Dad says about 4 months. And right now only you and dad know. You can tell Evie if you want but make sure you are nowhere near Carlos when you do. I'm gonna tell Cruella after you guys leave. Now go I don't want you to be late. Please don't tell Carlos, I don't need him coming back to the Isle."

" Trust me I won't." After that she was on her way to Auradon. I then walk up to Cruella to tell her the news.

" Um...Cruella can I talk to you?" I say to her obviously nervous.

" Of course Thana." She says turning to me.

" Uh, alone?" I say. I start to lightly sweat from nervousness. She nods her head and we walk inside to her room. " Well um I don't know how to say this..." I start mumbling about how I can't find a way to tell her.

" Come on spit it out." She says starting to get irritated.

" There is a new De Vil coming into the family..." She was filing her nails but then her head swings in my direction.

" Wait, what?" She had a soft gaze on me. " You mean your...?"

" Yeah... I'm pregnant, with Carlos' baby. You aren't mad, are you?" I start to brace for the wrath of Cruella De Vil. But it never came but instead I engulfed in a tight hug.

" Mad? Of course not, there is gonna be another De Vil in the world. Oh my, I'm gonna be a Grandma." She hugs me slightly lifting me up, then putting me down and releasing me. " You hear that baby, I'm going to be a Grandma." She says talking to her (stuffed) dog laid across her shoulders and started to cackle. But then all of a sudden she stopped, " Wait does Carlos know?"

" No. I couldn't let him miss the opportunity to go to Auradon." She then bring me back into a hug.

" I will help you through every step of the way." She loosens her grip but still holds me close. " So how far along?"

I laugh a little, " My dad says about 4 months." She lets go of me and runs to her closet.

" Oh dear! That means we only have 4-5 months to prep." She starts pulling out boxes until she pulls out one that says, " Carlos' Baby Things". " Found it! This is Carlos' baby clothes and some of his old toys."

" Cruella thank you so much for this." I go and sit next to her. I start to look through the box. It was full of baby clothing in red, white, and black, the De Vil's signature colors. " I appreciate that you are willing to help."

" Oh dear, what else was I suppose to do? Sit back and let you go though this on your own. And I know the struggle of carrying a De Vil." I chuckle at her words. After that we told the others( Maleficant, Jafar, and EQ) and moved the baby stuff to the apartment the others and I shared.

~ In Auradon~

Mal POV

Evie and I arrived at our dorm room. It was unbelievably pink and disgusting. " Wow" Evie exclaimed. " This place is so amaz-"

" Gross" I say emotionless.

" I know, right? Amazingly gross, Ew." She says. I see her open her mouth in aw of the room out of the corner of my eye.

" Ugh. I am going to need some serious sunscreen. E" I point to the curtains signaling for for her to close them. She goes to one window and I to the other. " Phew! That is much better." I then sit on one of the bed and throw my head in my hands. Should I tell Evie about Thana being pregnant? Would she tell Carlos? Of course she wouldn't, she wouldn't for Thana's sake. I then feel the bed sink next to me and a hand on my back.

" What bugging you M? Homesick?" I hear the concern laced through voice.

" No. I have something to tell you but you can't tell Carlos." I tell her sternly.

" Wait why?" I look her in the eye to show her how serious I'm being.

" Because it's about Thana."

" Wait what about her? Is she okay?" Evie started to panic a bit.

" Evie calm down. She okay, honestly she is better than okay. I am only telling you this because Thana wants me to. And promise me that you won't tell Carlos, not even Jay. For Thana." I say holding her so she stops pacing.

" Okay I promise."

" Well..." I pause and take a deep breath. " Thana is pregnant with Carlos' baby."

" OMG really?!" I nod at her excitement. She lets out a loud squeal.

" OW, E. To loud." She mutters sorry but then we hug in celebration. " I'm going to be a Aunt."

" OMG you are right! You're going to be an Auntie."

" I really wish I could be there with her." I say sadly.

" Yeah me too, but when we get the wand we see her again." I nod and we hug once more before checking on the boys. I feel bad on not being able to tell Carlos, but it is what Thana wants.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.5K 963 14
Life in Auradon is better than ever. I have a boyfriend, other friends and I've even managed to make peace with Audrey and her family. She's my close...
13.4K 234 18
Daughter of Hades and maleficent whatHappens when more than four people get sent to auradon prep And Ben doesn't fall in love with mal but with her...
184K 2.7K 36
Meet Holland daughter of hades friends with Mal, Evie and the crew follow her and her friends as they move to auradon to steal the magic wand. I'...
25K 463 14
Mal, Jay, Carlos and Evie all got the chance to go to Auradon. But what if they didn't go alone? What if a fifth descendant was chosen to go with the...