Demon Slayer Izuku

By Yve1111

Izuku doesn't have a quirk. But he did just get training from some on the characters from Kimetsu No Yaiba! More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Note
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 6

2.3K 38 8
By Yve1111

(I don't own BNHA or Kimetsu no Yaiba!)

Back where we left off...

"Are you both demon slayers?"

Izuku sweat-dropped. He glanced at Kanao-chan, who shrugged.

"Yes... yes we are."

There was silence for a moment. Izuku did not know what to expect.

"THAT'S SO COOL!"

"THAT'S TOO OP!"

"FIGHTING DEMONS? THAT'S MANLY... AND WOMANLY!"

Izuku backed up from the people crowding him.

"Err... Kanao-chan?" Kanao-chan smiled at him and walked to her seat. Top 10 Anime Betrayals.

Poor Izuku had to deal with the class's questions. Meanwhile, Nezu was chuckling.

"A demon slayer huh? Izuku Midoriya and Kanao Tsuyuri are indeed interesting ones..."

Timeskip.

"Nii-san, I'm home!" Tanjiro looked particularly happy.

"Something happen, Nii-san?" Izuku asked curiously.

Tanjiro happily replied. "I proposed!"

Izuku was like NANIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

"REALLY?! WHAT DID SHE SAY??? TELL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE."

Tanjiro smiled at his younger brother.

"She said yes."

"YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" Izuku jumped. This was a big event. A big event Izuku and Kanao had been looking foward too for a long time.

Sorry this was short. I'm running out of ideas. I know I know, theres still like 3 seasons of content, but it'll be same as usual. So, I'm hoping to end this with a sweet note: Tanjiro and Shinobu's marriage.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.4K 2.3K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
203K 3.4K 171
@brandolover21 on tiktok not proof read, sorry if there's any mistakes <3
655K 21.4K 79
Follow the story of Cathy Potter as she and the entire school of Hogwarts sees what their future has in store for them... Best Rankings: #3 - Lily Ev...
282K 13.5K 92
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...