She's a guy!

By crazynut-fics

"She's a guy! " she pointed towards the guy who's sitting on the couch with his shirt ripped off exposing his... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
chaptar 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 (🔥bring holy water!)
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39 - Final Chapter
Chapter 40- Epilogue-1 [After 3 years]
Special Chapter - His last and lost love.
She's not a guy!?

Chapter 33

593 82 29
By crazynut-fics

"Y/n! I-" again she walked past him without even looking at him. She's giving him a silent treatment since yesterday and now even in the university, she's not even considering him as a person. As usual yoongi got dressed in his piano teacher's outfit but today he's gloomy. He even punished Namjoon and Jungkook to clean the class to which Namjoon whined but Jungkook just clapped in excitement which irked yoongi more.

Jungkook became a true fan of all the three officer's in disguise and Taehyung is literally taking advantage of his dedication and getting free ice-creams everyday where Jungkook works.

"Now you see that's how we feel when just ignore us sometimes!" Hoseok spoke breaking the silence and yoongi flinched due to sudden entry of his two friends.

"Woah! Cool hyung you just looked as if we caught you up watching kinky stuff. I know you do that, don't you?!" Taehyung commented while wiggling his eyebrows to which Hoseok gave a smack on his head. And yoongi just walked to the empty classroom and the two dorks followed him.

"You're becoming impossible day by day!" Hoseok said out loud and Taehyung just pouted in response.

"I don't know what have I done in my previous life to have you both in this university too. Why don't you guys leave me for a second." yoongi said out loud while massaging his temples as he took a seat on the bench.

"May be you died virgin that time!? Or you just rejected an extremely gorgeous woman in your past life." Taehyung just shrugged by saying his thoughts out loud.

"I really want to smack you Tae but I think you're right!" Hoseok agreed.

"I don't want her to ignore me, wait! Why didn't I think of that before?" Yoongi mumbled to himself as his face lit up with happiness.

"What is he going to do?" Hoseok whispered to Taehyung while watching his friend taking out his phone and typing something desperately.

"Maybe is booking a hotel for both of-"

"Even before you say something stupid let's just see OK." Hoseok cut off his words and they both leaned over his shoulder to see what his friend is typing.

"Don't forget you have to learn basketball. I hope you will not ignore that too, see you at basketball court at our regular time. Don't skip it or you will have to get embarrassed in your next P. E too." yoongi texted with a smirk on his lips.

"If you don't know what you are doing right now then let us inform you!" Hoseok said and signalled Taehyung with his eyes.

"You're acting like a complete asshole hyung!" both Hoseok and Taehyung yelled in his ear to which yoongi just shrugged.

Yoongi's phone buzzed and he immediately unlocked it seeing her text.

"JERK" in all caps. He chuckled softly while looking at the text.

"Told you! You made her more angry now!" Hoseok concluded. But yoongi kept smiling looking at his phone.

"Why are you smiling hyung!?" Taehyung asked being clueless about the idiotic smile dancing on his friend's lips.

"She replied!" Hoseok and Taehyung looked at each other dumbfounded by yoongi's words.

"He's whipped!" they both looked at each and said in unison.

................

"I don't want to see him crying." Taehyung said while watching yoongi who's now changed into men's clothing and has been waiting for Y/n to come.

It's been an hour and Y/n still didn't come. But yoongi kept waiting for her with his phone in his hand and his gaze fixed to the entrance.

"I don't know why, but I just think he will cry now!" Hoseok concluded.

"Hyung!? What are you doing here!? It's past 6pm." Jungkook and Namjoon appeared. Jungkook looked so cheerful like always but Namjoon looked like life has been sucked away from his body. Remember he got punishment of cleaning the room that's why they're late.

"Umm, we're waiting for Y/n to come. You know we just th-"

"Y/n! She went to a movie with her date! Didn't she tell you?" Jungkook revealed interrupting Hoseok's words.

"Wait what?!" Taehyung asked in disbelief while Hoseok flickered his eyes over to the guy who kept waiting for her hopefully. He saw yoongi lowering his head as he's not staring at the entrance anymore while his grip on the phone got more tighter than before. He's dissapointed.

"Can you hear something shattering?" Hoseok asked still keeping his gaze on the broken hearted pale boy which made Taehyung to look at what Hoseok is referring to.

"I think you're talking about his heart!" Taehyung answered.

"Well, did something break hyung!?" Jungkook asked being clueless about the whole drama.

"Yes, it did!" both Hoseok and Taehyung answered at the same time.

"Please can we go now? I'm tired!" Namjoon voiced out his thoughts being totally exhausted.

Time skip (at 9.30pm)

"So, did you like the movie?" minhyuk asked as soon as they exited the theater. Y/n just nodded her head while smiling. Actually minhyuk insisted her to come as he felt sorry for leaving her that day in the restaurant which was idea of Taehyung's cruel mind. God knows how long he had to stay in the bathroom that day.

Y/n couldn't deny him and also she wanted to clarify him that she's not interested in him. She thought it will be better if she rejects him politely rather than leading him on.

"Let me drop you off. That will be my duty from now on!" he said while walking towards the parking lot but she stopped him. Inhaling deeply she started voicing out her thoughts.

"Umm Minhyuk ssi, what I meant to say is! I don't think we could meet next time." she said while clutching onto her bag a little bit hard.

"Huh?"

"Actually I'm really not ready to enter into a relationship. It's not that I don't like you, you're a very kind and caring person. I just don't want to lead you on. So I'm being honest. I'm sorry if I offended you in anyway." she said hesitating a little bit but soon she was surprised to see a smile on his face.

"Oh, Y/n you don't need to feel sorry for me! I understand you're too young to date. Don't worry it's just a blind date nothing else. And I like your company, you're fun to be with and I hope we can still be friends after this." he quirked his brows asking for her approval to be friends and she smiled at him genuinely feeling happy. Thank God he doesn't have any feelings for her.

They both entered his car and soon drove off to her house.

"The main lead is very powerful and good right!?" minhyuk commented about the movie trying to make the silence less awkward in the car.

"Really? But I like the villain more though. I mean he became so powerful than the main lead on his own. He doesn't even have parents yet he's so st- I'm sorry." Y/n immediately apologized as soon as she spoke without realizing it. Stella told her that minhyuk is an orphan.

"It's ok don't worry I'm actually used to it, but I must say, your review is good." he laughed and shrugged it off but y/n still felt guilty about that.

"Wait, minhyuk ssi! You are injured. What happened?" Y/n asked as she saw a cut on his index finger. 

"Oh that! Nothing just got a little scratch while cooking. You know I'm a chef. It's most common to get injured. That's our job! And I got us-"

"Thank God I carry a band aid every time in my bag as a habit. Even though you're used to it you should take care of yourself. Be careful next time." she smiled after wrapping the band aid on his injured finger.

That was new to him. He's an orphan, it was first time hearing someone saying those words. "Take care of yourself" and "Be careful" he smiled genuinely from his heart feeling happy of her concern about him.

"We are here!" y/n woke up from her little nap when minhyuk loudly yelled near her ear trying to wake her up which worked!

"Oh, I'm sorry! I fell asleep." she said and got out off the car hurriedly.

"Y/n! Wait!" minhyuk called and she halted in her steps hearing his voice.

He got out of his car and stood in front of her while placing his hand on his neck nervously.

"Thank you for this!" he said while showing his index finger wrapped with band aid neatly. Y/n just chuckled at his cuteness.

"It's OK, We're friends right! I could do that at least. Take care of yourself, just carry a band-"

Even before she could complete her sentence he hugged her wrapping his arms around her which made Y/n to open her eyes wide in surprise. It was unexpected and so sudden that she couldn't utter a word.

"Thank you Y/n! Goodnight." he whispered in her ear softly and pulled away from her.

"Bye!" he said and left the place in his car. She's surprised for a minute and shook her head getting off from the trance. She didn't have any idea of man who kept watching them from the window being heartbroken.

Y/n reached her floor and made her way to her flat. Opening the door she entered the flat and closed the door behind her. It was pitch dark and lights weren't turned on, also she didn't bother to turn them on as she's aware of her surroundings.

"Where were you?" a deep raspy voice greeted her making her to flinch by his sudden appearance and involuntarily her hand went to the switch board beside her resulting to switch on the lights. She knew who it was already but she just wanted to make sure that it's him!

There he stood a few steps away from her with a stern gaze which was totally upon her. His arms were crossed over his chest while his eyes were spitting fire. His gaze is so intense that her throat got dry. She knew that he's angry, why? Because she called him a jerk? She squirmed under his gaze and she can literally feel the dark aura encircling him.

"Where were you?" he asked again taking a few steps closing the distance between them making her gulp.

"I don't think you should worry about that! It's none of your business." she walked past him throwing her bang over the couch and headed towards kitchen as she felt she should get a glass of water.

She chugged a whole glass of water due to the tension prevailing between them and she's well aware of that.

"Why are behaving like this!?" she flinched in surprise at the sudden appearance of yoongi beside him and she turned around hastily with her back facing the kitchen counter.

"Why are you ignoring me? Why aren't you comfortable with me like before? Why don't you text me where you were going like before? Why don't you want us to head back home together? Heck, why are you making me feel like a stranger?" he raised his voice a little and she stepped back pinning herself to the counter with him standing close to her.

"You broke my trust! I just felt like an idiot after hearing everything and I feel so stupid! I'm embarrassed about it ok!" her face was red. Mainly she felt so embarrassed talking to a guy as if she's a girl she even made him to buy a bra! It's her fault for being so clingy and talkative. That's what she thought.

"Oh do you really want me to reveal everything that I'm an undercover officer? You gotta be kidding. You know I wouldn't do that." he scoffed at at end making her to look away and him being too close to her is not helping at all.

Trapping her petite figure between his arms on either sides of her body he closed the distance between them making her to look at him.

"Who were you with?" her breath hitched feeling her flushed against his. Her chest heaved up and down making her to gulp as she felt his hot breath hitting her lips.

"Y-Yoongi!" she called out his name placing a hand on his chest and he caught her wrist placing it on his firm chest making her to feel his accelerated heartbeat.

"I don't know why but my heart beats faster when I'm around you. I just want to hold your hand when you walk beside me. I feel suffocated when you don't talk to me. I-I think I like you Y/n!" he confessed looking into her wide eyes which were depicting complete shock.

"Let me be your man Y/n!" he voiced out his thoughts sincerely and she stared into his eyes trying to find the truth. She couldn't believe that he just confessed to her. But his eyes and were so sincere that she could  find nothing but truth in his words and it felt like he said those words from his heart.

His gaze trailed down to her parted lips and a sudden urge to feel them took over his body. Within a fraction of seconds he smashed his lips over hers while his other hand snaked around her waist making her to press against his body totally.

He grunted in satisfaction feeling her chest colliding with his and tilted his head a little to deepen the kiss. She stood still doing nothing but widening her eyes but later she melted into his passionate kiss and moved her lips in sync with his which made him to smile.

Wrapping her hands around his neck she kissed him back and he placed his both hands on her hips. Wrapping her  legs around his waist he lifted her and made her to sit on the counter with him between her legs.

His kiss was making her insane. He is so gentle yet rough with her. It felt like he wanted to do this from a longtime. He's devouring her lips like a hungry wolf and she let him. She let him because he's being sincere. She let him because she can't deny that she liked him too.

Grabbing her thighs he jerked her forward making her to gasp due to sudden impact and he took chance to thrust his tongue making her to moan in pleasure. She brought her hands up in his hair gaining a throaty moan from him..

It felt so good and so right! She felt like she was on cloud nine. Never in a million years she thought she would kiss Suga! Or Yoongi! Or Yoonji! Right now she kissed all the three of them at the same time.

Wrapping her legs around his waist he carried her to her room and laid her down on the soft mattress pulling away from the kiss.

Laying down next to her he rested his forehead against her while panting heavily due to intense make out session. Cradling her small body in his arms he ducked his head in crook of her neck inhaling her alluring scent.

"Please don't leave me alone!" he spoke softly as his lips touched her tender skin and his voice came out low as if he's begging her. He seemed so vulnerable which made her heart to melt. She felt like cradling him in her arms and tell him that she will not leave him alone ever. He looked like a cute little kid who is afraid of being alone.

She wrapped her arms around him tightly and stroked his his hair making him to smile against her skin. He hugged her tighter bringing her body closer to him and placed her head to rest on his chest.

"Goodnight!" placing a kiss on the crown of her head he drifted off to sleep with her in his arms.

A/n : They kissed, they kissed! 🤧🤧🤧 finally!

Do vote and comment to encourage me.

Don't be a silent reader.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.5K 1.3K 30
Jimin gets tickets for Idol Jungkook's Korea concert and forces his best friend to tag along... - "Gotcha." Jungkook surprised him with two arms wrap...
3.7K 168 12
R-🔞 "He what!?" I can't digest every words he just stated in front of me. I crumpled my litted cigarrete in my own hands and I throw it on the floor...
258K 8.3K 37
[COMPLETED] I entered the club and after minutes of searching for Jungkook, I finally found him drinking at the bar, alone. I pulled up my mask to...
61.6K 1.7K 25
"W-wait. S-stop" She stuttered, holding back Namjoon's finger from circulating. "Why stop now?" Namjoon acted like a disappointed man. "I n-need y...