Grown ups

By xMissCharmingx

Lenny never thought one, even two of his kids, would fall for a Higgins. that was until he saw it happen rig... More

Face claims
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
Help?
20
guys please ๐Ÿ˜ญ

11

2.7K 40 39
By xMissCharmingx

The Bonding

Natasha awoke to the sound of what seemed to be a rooster. "Lamonsoff, it's 5 in the morning. Can you kill the dog now?" She furrowed her eyebrows as she blinked to adjust her eyes to the dark, sun barley seeping in the window.

"Thinking about it." She almost laughed. Rolling her eyes she flopped softly on her back, careful not to wake the two people beside her. Carefully she picked Becky up and laid her gently on Graysons, very built and shirtless chest, after she pushed him on his back gently. Slowly she got out of bed. Her and the parents being the only people awake now sadly.

She knew not to take a shower, due to the prank, so she simply went to the bathroom, used it, brushed her teeth, brushed her hair, and got changed. All within six minutes. She doesn't take a long time like most people assume girls do.

Going down stairs she noticed her Father looking like he was dead while sleeping on the couch. Rob was In the kitchen, cooking some stuff that smelled so bad to her. Gloria was behind him, cutting up some bananas.

"Oh, good morning sweetie." The old woman's voice carried to her hears as she sat at the counter, "Hey, what're you making?"

"Ocean pancakes. We're using a dehydrator, you want any I can get you a plate?" Natasha shook her head, trying deeply not to breath through her nose, "Are you sure you didn't cut off an elephants foot and cook it dry?"

Rob gave her a sour look while Gloria slightly laughed as she handed her a banana. Gratefully she took the fruit in her hand, peeling it and eating it between words, "Can I just make some bacon?"

"No." Her jaw hung at his voice, he sounded like he hated it so much, "What? Why not?" He took the cut bananas from Gloria, giving her a chaste kiss that made Natasha grimace. She doesn't understand how people are so comfortable with showing affection in front of others, it made her extremely uncomfortable and self conscious.

As he put the bananas in the dehydrator he spoke, "We are vegan, this is a vegan kitchen. We I'll not have dead animal skin in here. So it's this or starve." Natasha shrugged, "I'm fine with that." Gloria stifled a laugher before opening the fridge and handing her the bacon that they bought last night. "Here honey-"

"No!" Rob snatched it before tossing it back in the fridge. "If you give that to her she'll think she can just cook it in here," he turned to Natasha and narrowed his eyes, "Which she can not."

Natasha frowned along with Gloria, "Dude I'm right here, no need for a point of view change." She turned to his upset girlfriend, "Hey glor, it's okay, I'll just go clean that bug zapper and try to cook It on there later on. Thanks for trying though." The women nodded before Natasha headed out and actually tried to clean the bug zapper.

When it got sunny out, Natasha started to sunbathe on a towel in front of the lake. Lenny and Becky passed by her as they started walking into the house.

"Go ahead. Birdy coming through, everybody."

Rob turned from still cooking, "Hey, morning."

"Morning." He spoke before pointing his daughter over to the table, "Take it right over to the table. How we doing? Something stinks in here."

"Gloria and I are making breakfast for everybody. Using a dehydrator, which never cooks anything above 115 degrees." Lenny looked down in disgust.

"Those are pancakes?" Rob nodded, "Ocean pancakes."

"They're grey. They look like you cut them off an elephant's legs. I'm not eating that."

"Natasha said the exact same thing, It's good for you though."

"What is this? A scab?"

"It's dehydrated banana."

"What happened to a normal banana? Peel a banana and eat it."

"The kids'll love it. It's fun, man. It doesn't go bad. You slice it thin..." Lenny cut him off by picking what he called 'a scab' and slapped the man with a toupee across the face. "I see what you do." Lenny laughed. "Maybe you're right. This is good.  Is that what it's meant for?"

Rob nodded, he eyes shining with annoyance, "You could. Well, I'd rather be hit by
dehydrated fruit than processed..." he was cut off again by Lenny slapping him in the face with the Dehydrated Banana causing him to look down to the right, an agitated frown on his face. "Processed food."

"I'm just kidding around." Lenny laughed, "You think you can just slap people-" Lenny slapped him again, "I don't think that. Don't say that. Come on." With one last look, Lenny turned to his wife who came down in a gorgeous dress. "Morning. Honey, how is the birdy?" Beans mother and Elizabeth turned around to see Roxannes shoes.

"Those are the Christian Louboutin shoes." Elizabeth's eyes widened, "Oh my I need those like, right now." Roxanne smiled at the girls as she sat down on one of the stools at the island, "I know I'm overdressed. But, sorry, I packed for Milan,
not the lake." Rob handed her a cup of coffee, "Made from acorns."

"So, dude, I'm not eating any of this. You got any normal food? Cereal?" Rita stood up from her seat between the two smallest children. "Would you like me to make you egg-white frittata, Mr. Feder?" Marcus sat up from the couch, pointing between the nanny and Lenny with a faux shocked face.

"I mean, is that what you're doing in science class now? Making frittatas? No. We're okay. You can go practice that in your room, though. I know you got the big test coming." Even though hes an agent to actors he's a horrible one. "Wow you're horrible at acting." Elizabeth mussed.

Gloria finally spoke up, "You know, honey, I think you're overwhelming Lenny. Here, I got a present for you. Bacon. Knock yourself out." Lenny smiled as he grabbed the bag, "Bacon."

Rob smirked, "She gets it."

"She gets it." Lenny turned to his wife, "She gets it." Then moving his towards the girl's father, "Hey, she gets it."

"Thank God she gets it." Marcus groaned before laying back down on the couch, then getting up to go shower. "Hey Liza, can I use you're guy's shower?" His daughter nodded, a hidden smirk on her face as Lenny started walking towards the steps. Intending on taking a shower, in his rooms bathroom.

Just in time, Natasha walked in, her overalls over her Bikini top, because she was sunbathing. "Oh Nat!" Gloria caught her attention, pointing her to Lenny. Lenny got the hint and tossed the teenager the bag of bacon, "Uh, cook that somewhere while we take showers?" She nodded, signaling for Elizabeth to walk with her.

Upon walking out onto the porch, Natasha plugged the bug zapper into an outlet before laid pieces of bacon on it. "Ooo that sizzle though." Elizabeth smiled at Natasha before frowning, "You cleaned that right?"

She shrugged, "Kind of? Let's just let the dads eat it incase." Elizabeth sat down on the railing next to the zapper, a couple minutes later Grayson and Ethan came out, both shirtless and in their swimming trunks. "Hey." The girls nodded at them, Elizabeths eyes scanning her boyfriends body, Natasha using prongs to put bacon on the plate. "Oo bacon."

Natasha eyes widened as she slapped Graysons hand away from the food, "Hey!" Grayson frowned at her, "I barley cleaned this so I don't know if those are good to eat." The boys nodded in understanding, "That's why we're letting the dads eat it." Ethan shrugged, standing in between Elizabeth's legs, his back to her with her arms over his shoulders and his hands under her knees. "Well do you girls wish to go swimming?"

Elizabeth said yes but Natasha went to say no, however Lenny, Eric and her dad ran out, yelling their names as they pulled at their bright pink hair, "ELIZABETH!! NATASHA!!" Natasha eyes widened along with her sisters. Ethan picking her up and running away while Natasha jumped over the railing and ran to the furthest part of the lake, "On second thought let's swim!"

Votes: Tell me you like what I'm writing and gives support.
Comments: Show me your invested into the story just as much as I am.

1422 words

6/26/2020

Edited: nope

^Natashas outfit

^Natashas Bikini

^Elizabeths outfit

^elizabeths Bikini

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 2.7K 57
๐›๐ž๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐š๐ฆ ๐ข ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐Ÿ๐ญ? - status: completed ๐œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ฒ: ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐›๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐จ๐ง
1.6K 95 30
Kayla and Mikenna were normal teens that are very good friends. Kayla's parents abandoned her so Mikenna took her under her wing but, just a year ago...
9.1K 291 38
COMPLETED!! When Brooke meets 2 twins she never thought she would meet, things take off to where she never thought they would go. What ends up happen...
1.1K 37 16
For Claire Bolden, everything was going some what perfect. New town, new people, a loving family, and the perfect boyfriend. But one moment changed e...