Lawsuit

De TheEiriniii

Being the CEO of Kim Corporation, Kim Jisoo is bound to face problems and make decisions that are favorable t... Mai multe

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Surprise 🎁
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Epilogue
Final Author's Note

Chapter 29

2.3K 96 35
De TheEiriniii

DAY 3 Continuation/POV of ROSÉ

I listen to her while she is telling the story. I was shocked when Jisoo cried hard when she's telling the part when they broke up.

"Jjinja?! Why did I cry all of a sudden?! I'm starting to be a cry baby nowadays." Jisoo said while covering her face.

(She really loves her and the break really hurt her that much.)

I didn't know what to say so I just hug her.

"Gwenchanha, Jisooyah. Gwenchanha." I said as I continued to calm her down.

(Seeing her like this makes me think a lot of what-ifs again.)

It takes her a few minutes to calm down and when she does I distance myself from the hug to face her.

"Are you okay now?" I asked her with a small smile.

She nodded at me and said, "Mianhe."

"Wae?" I asked confusedly

"I'm sorry if I cried." She said in a low voice. "please don't think that I'm still affected by her. Please don't misunderstand this. I honestly don't know why I cried." she said in between a sob again.

I give her a small smile and hug her again.

"Gwenchanha," I said. "It's normal for you to cry about it, you lost the person you love, of course, you will cry because you feel the pain of losing someone."

(I honestly understand her, although I felt a pinch of pain when I started to know how much she loves her. I felt afraid all of a sudden.)

Jisoo distance herself and I was shocked when I felt her lips press on the mind. I give her a confusing look.

"What's that for?" I asked

"It's loved," Jisoo said without directly answering my question.

"Huh?"

"It's the person that I've LOVED BEFORE." She said with emphasis on the last part and pinch my nose. "Past tense. It's all in the past now."

(I hope what you say is true, sooyah. I don't know what will I do if I will know that you're still into her.)

Her statement somehow made me felt assured although it's not what she is implying.

I smile at her teasingly, "Aren't you?"

"YAH! I'm not! You are making this sound that I'm not serious when I told you I love you!" She said

Jisoo made an annoyed face which made me laugh. I hug her again for the third time. I don't know why but I really love hugging this person and I felt secured when she hugs me back.

"Chaeyoung-a, Saranghae."

I smiled when I heard that statement, "Ey, you just fooling me because you cried over your ex a while ago."

Jisoo immediately distances herself from the hug. "Ani! I'm serious about that! Cross my heart hope to die!"

I laugh because she was like a child while convincing me now.

"HAHAHA, arraseo, arraseo. I believe you now." I said."Let's stop this moment already. Let's don't waste our remaining time with just staying in bed. I'll get ready first."

I stood up from the bed and proceeded to the cabinet.

"Ehh? Can't we stay here for a while? Aren't you sore?" Jisoo whined, "My body is still aching."

I felt shy when I remember what I did to her last night so I immediately divert it before Jisoo sees it and pretended that I didn't hear what she says.

"HAHAHAHAHA, are you shy about it?! HAHAHAHA." Jisoo laughs, "You should be proud of it thou."

I frowned and throw her a questioning look, "and why is that?"

She smiled mischievously, "I never allow anyone to do me. I'm the one who always pleases others."

I can feel my face being red now, "THEN WHY DID YOU LET ME DO IT?! Aisshhhh! Now you're teasing me about it!"

I said before I walk towards the bathroom but before I can enter Jisoo talk again.

"Because you are my exception to the rule."

————-

We are currently walking towards the car after we check out of the hotel. I'm planning to go back to the city and spend the remaining time there before our flight later. I want to share with Jisoo my life her before.

"Where are we going, Chaeyoung-a?" Jisoo asked when we are already in the car.

"We are going back to the city," I said

"Ow, are we going to stay in the hotel and wait for our flight?" She asked again.

"Ani. I already said I don't want to waste our time spending in the hotel room, I have some plans." I answered. "Mr. Smith, let's go to Degrave street," I said to the driver. "Let's have our brunch there," I said to jisoo and she just nodded.

After an hour of drive, we arrived at Degrave street. We are welcome by different cafés, fashion and souvenir shops when we came out of the car.

"Where do you wanna eat?" Jisoo asked me as we walk hand in hand.

I was wondering my eyes around and I got confused with so many restaurants and cafes here.

"I really don't know. There's really a lot here." I said. "You, do you have any suggestions in mind?"

"I want to eat something Korean. I miss Korean food." She said while still searching.

"Then let's find some Korean restaurant here," I said and we continued searching.

After a few minutes of searching, we already found a Korean restaurant in the area. As soon as we enter, we immediately placed our order since we are so hungry. It only took around a few mins when our order arrived.

"Jisooyah, let me take a picture of you," I said and pointed her the camera.

"Pretty," I said unknowingly when I scan the picture.

"I know," Jisoo said with confidence. "You won't give in to me if I'm ugly."

"You know the word humble right? You can sometimes use it and I don't consider appearance in love duh." I said and rolled my eyes and continued scanning the pictures.

"HAHAHAHA. I'm just telling the truth. Hahaha," She said and tried to grab the camera. "Stop staring at my pictures. Give me that camera, I'll also take a picture of you." She said so I handed her the camera.

*clicks*

"Let me see," I said and get the camera from her.

When I saw it, I give Jisoo a glare.

"YAH! I take a cool picture of you but you got me this?!"

"Hahahaha. Mianhe, I tried to get you a decent want but it won't focus." Jisoo said and gets the camera. "But you still look beautiful." She continued and gave me a wink.

I just rolled my eyes. "Let's just continue eating so we can still shop there for our friends."

"UGHHHH! I hate shopping!" Jisoo whined.

I laugh from her reaction because she really meant it but she can't do anything since I'm the one who plans for today.

After eating, we immediately go around the street. A lot of shops really offer beautiful goods. I already bought gifts for our friends but I still decided to go around the area.

"Chaeyoung-a, can we go already? I'm already tired." Jisoo whined.

(hays! She really hates shopping.)

"Fine! Let's go to our next destination."

"eh? We are not going back to the hotel yet?" she asked in frustration.

"No. Don't worry, our next destination is a bit far so you can rest on our way there."

She just nodded. (I guess she's really tired.)

"Where are we going?" Jisoo asked.

"To the place where I started to learn things."

She gives me a curious glance and I just smiled at her. I motioned her to lean on my shoulder while we are heading to our next destination so she can rest and she did it without saying anything.

After about half an hour of traveling, Mr. Smith already informs me that we arrived.

"We are here ma'am." Mr. Smith said which made Jisoo woke up.

She scans the area and diverted her eyes to me.

"A school?" Jisoo asked when she saw the outside.

"This is where I studied when we were still here," I said and goes outside. "Let's go. I'll tour you around."

We toured around the campus and I told Jisoo stories that I treasure in this school. I already called in advance to the management if I could go around the school and they gave me permission.

"You created a lot of memories here, huh?" Jisoo said while we are walking hand in hand in the hallway.

"Yes, I did," I said as I recall the moments that I have here.

After I finished touring Jisoo around the campus, I decided to invite her to our next destination since we have limited time.

"Jisooyah, let's get going? We still have one destination before we go back to our hotel."

"wait let me take a picture of the school," Jisoo said and immediately go in the right position to get a nice picture of the whole school.

I frowned because she's taking pictures since a while ago. Every time I told her my special places here, she would immediately take a picture of it.

"Why are you doing that? I observed that you're taking a lot of pictures here than in other destinations." I curiously asked.

"I just wanted to take a picture of the special place which made you happy. I'll put it in together so that if you missed it you can have something to look at." She said while scanning the pictures that she takes.

I smiled from what she said. (She's taking into consideration the things that make me happy.)

I go near Jisoo and placed a kiss on her cheeks while she's still scanning pictures. My action made her turn to me with a confused look.

"wae?" Jisoo asked

I side hug her. "Thank you, Jisooyah. Thank you for taking into consideration the things that make me happy."

Jisoo distance from the hug and faced me. She smiled at me before talking.

"Every time you give me your genuine smile, I reminded myself how lucky I am to witness it. I also told myself that I will do everything just to preserve that smile. I will do everything that will make you happy because it also makes my heart happy." Jisoo said and hug me.

(Aishhhh! This girl! Every time I thought my lines are more cheesy, she always beat it!)

We decided to walk into our next destination since it's just near our school.

"A park?" Jisoo once again asked me when she saw that we are heading to the parking area.

I smiled at her and drag her to walk with me. We just arrived at the park where my sister and I used to play.

"Alice and I used to come here often when our parents are busy," I said and invited her to sit beside me on the bench. "It's nice here. You can see a lot of people just enjoying it. You can see a family who spends their time together. Our parents also come here with us but most of the time it's me and Alice."

"Your relationship with your sister is what others envy. Both of you are so close and everyone can see how you two treasure each other." Jisoo said and smiled at me.

"Yeah. Our parents raise us in that way. They raise us to love each other and be at each other's side." I said and smiled as I remember Alice.

(She would love to go back here, but she's busy.)

"Let's suggest to your parents to spend our Christmas here next year," Jisoo said as she holds my hand. "I'll also tell my parents. I'll prepare for it and remind them so they can already clear their schedule on those dates."

I smiled at her and nodded.

(We really need to plan ahead of time since both of our family is busy. We need to plan it in advance so that our schedule will be clear by that time.)

We plan to stay at the park until 4:30 pm. We just talk random things and tried to share more about each other.

"Chaeyoung-a, thank you for sharing with me the places that are important to you," Jisoo said out of the blue.

We are still at the park sitting while watching the kids play. I just smiled at her and then I remember something from her story which made me curious.

"Jisooyah, why didn't you fight for her at that time? Why didn't you chase her?"

(I think she forgot to tell me that part. She just told me that after they saw each other again after a few months they just talk to have a proper breakup.)

"I tried." Jisoo started, "I tried to chase her." She stops again and looks up in the sky, "but I hit my limit." She said with a small smile.

"In the phase of chasing her, I lost my brother. That's the point where I felt I hit my limit." She continued and still looking at the sky. "I'm a rebel but I also have my limits. It's just sad that it has to be my brother's life."

(She really suffered a lot from the breakup. Now I understand her part why she hates her grandfather so much.)

We keep silent after she said, seems like we both don't have anything to say after what she said.

"Do you want to know the reason why I bring you to my important places than bringing you to other landmarks here?" It's my turn to ask out of the blue and she just nodded.

"When you open up to me about your past with Soojoo, I realized that it's important to share with your partner the happenings that shaped you. Your past made you feel the uncertainty in love to the point that you don't want to enter in a relationship again because your afraid that it will happen again. Your afraid that in the midst of happiness it will end in an instant and....you're afraid to forget her." I said and my voice lowered when I say the last sentence.

I felt a squeeze from my hand so I turn to face her before I continue.

"But Thank you, thank you for taking the risk in this relationship. That's why I shared with you my past here, I want us to use all the things that we discover to help us understand each other. I know that there is no such thing as a perfect relationship but If ever...if ever a point will come wherein you had enough...or...or I—-I had e-enough..." I stop for a moment as tears continuously flow in my eyes now.

"Shhhh. Stop it. It's okay, you don't have to continue it." Jisoo said as she tried to calm me down.

I shake my head, "Ani. I want you to hear this."

I calm myself for a moment before I continue.

I stared straight into her eyes.

"Jisooyah, if the time will come wherein we had enough..pro-promised me...Promised me to don't forget to take a break, Take a break from everything, but please..please come back and chase me. I promise you I will do the same for you."

________________________________________________________________________

Don't forget to watch "24/365 with Blackpink" and HYLT on Youtube. :) Please vote also for BP :) You can read some instructions in twitter (BP voting team) :)

Thank you for reading :)

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

2.5K 137 16
Jennie Kim is an ordinary girl who's parents passed away when she was very young. She was adopted by a family but not because they felt bad for her b...
63K 4K 19
Senior Inspector Kim Jisoo has to learn to manage her explosive anger before she gets removed from the police force. Very reluctantly, she visits top...
959K 19.1K 66
The Kim's company is the most powerful business in the soul she is billionaire she have other businesses like salon,mall stores,cafe she have everyth...
1.8K 76 9
Jeon Wonwoo, secretary of CEO Kim Mingyu wants to resign after working for him for a decade, wanting time for himself and trying other things. But th...