Cursed Life

By Black_Phinix_Art

Freddy Fazbear's New and Improved place isn't playful and joyful,especially when Minda pokes her head up the... More

Blacked Out (introducton)
New Start
The Fight
New Guard
Note to Readers
Meet The Old
The Five Children
UPDATE!
Lost Child
Ducktape
At Home
Next Day
Mangle Reformed
Note to u
NightShift
AURTHOR NOTEZ
He Cant Read ((I HAD TO))
Aurthor Note
The Beatdown

The Connfesson

56 1 0
By Black_Phinix_Art

I was curled up on the floor sleeping,Mangle nuged me to wake up. " We better clean ur coat and when the camera light is red run and hide".Mangle led me out Kid's Cove while We headed to the bathroom. "Chika where you going?!". "I'm going to distract Mikey Wikey ok! Bye!" As she skipped down the hall.Mangle cleaned my suit and put it back on.I smelled like blueberrys and Strawberries.Mangle snuck me back into Kid's Cove.I looked at the clock, 6:00. Bonnie,Freddy,and Chika came back." Did you figure out who stuffed me?" "No,no one knew who it was yet,have u" Freddy said. "Mangle,Chika,and I herd a guys named Mike and Vincent talking.Mike yelled at him because he was the one who killed me" I said.We herd footsteps Mangle pulled me back into the curtains while Chika,Bonnie,and Freddy went up on stage propped up.Vincent and Mike came walking out while Mike holded the keys an unlocked the door.I stuck up the butter finger at Vincent as he walked out.Chika giggled as he shut the door.Mangle pulled me back in,while I circled and fell asleep.My life had a new friendly start.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

480K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
318K 9.6K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
616K 18.6K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
661K 33.3K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...