Perfectly Wrong | S.M

By SimplyJodi

I turn my body facing him, "You left me okay, Shawn!" I yell causing him to look at me shocked, "I was so in... More

Characters :)
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty - One
Twenty - Two
Twenty - Three
Twenty - Four
Twenty - Five
Twenty - Six
Twenty - Seven
Twenty - Eight
Twenty - Nine
Thirty
Thirty - One
Twenty - Two
Thirty - Three
Thirty - Four
Thirty - Five
Thirty - Six

Twelve

73 3 0
By SimplyJodi

Perfectly Wrong | S.M
Chapter: Twelve
Layla

"Why the fuck is he here Layla?" I look at Brandon wanting to answer his questions but the words don't seem to be coming out of my mouth.

"Is there a problem?" Shawn asks innocently. I feel so guilty that I've brought him into this.

I shake my head, "Shawn you're fine just go home I'm sorry i wasted your time" I tell him. I did not want him to stay any longer, i was already feeling anxious about what was about to come, i just know that Brandon would of ended up punching Shawn if he tried to protect me.

Shawn looks at me with worry. "Are you sure?" No. But that's okay, i don't want him to know I'm struggling in my relationship already.

I can feel Brandon's eyes burning into my back, "Yes, everything is fine Shawn" He doesn't buy it, i can tell he doesn't want to leave, "Shawn go" I tell him. 

He nods his head and turns around heading for his car, i close the door and turn around facing Brandon. I can tell by his face that he is angry and he should be. "What the fuck was that?" He questions. 

I shake my head and walk towards him. "I am so sorry, we are just friends" I explain to him.

He puts his hands on my cheeks, "Are you sure that's it?" He questions. He looks a lot calmer, but i still feel really anxious almost like i am waiting for him to burst.

He puts a strand of hair behind my ear, "Of course, i feel nothing towards Shawn. I love you and only you" I smile at him

We both lean in and just as we are about to kiss the front door opens, my head snaps towards the door. "Hi sweetie" My mom yells happily. I walk over to her and give her a hug, these last few weeks i haven't seen my mom very much and i missed her a lot.

"Brandon you're here!" Dylan screams in excitement. They have a really special bond, Dylan loves him and it makes me so happy. I turn around and watch Dylan run into Zach's arms i smile at them hugging.

"Dude where's my hug?" I laugh.

He turns to me still in Brandon's arms. "Brandon is cooler sorry" He jokes, at least i hope it's a joke.

Brandon smirks at me. "You hear that? I'm cooler than you" I can tell his mood is definitely lightened up which i am so thankful for.

I give him evil eyes as a joke. "I'll tickle you" I tell Dylan. He hates being tickled it makes him cry of laughter.

"Okay fine you're cooler" He tells me.

Brandon puts him down. "Blackmailing now are we Layla Rhodes" Brandon laughs.

I laugh and shake my head. I walk into the kitchen to see my mum sat at the table on her laptop. "How was your trip?" I ask her.

She takes her eyes off of her computer. "It was really good, grandma misses you" She smiles.

I sit on the kitchen counter, "I definitely need to visit them soon" I nod. Dylan walks in and sits next to my mom.

"Mommy, I'm hungry" He whines.

I shake my head. "And that is my cue to leave, I'm not getting roped into making food" I giggle. I leave the room and walk upstairs into my room, i see Brandon laying on my bed.

I sit on the bed and he turns his phone off looking at me. "I overreacted, I'm sorry" He mumbles. He looks embarrassed, but i don't understand why i was the one who was in the wrong.

"I was in the wrong too, it wasn't just you" I tell him. He gives me a sympathy smile. He pulls me onto his lap and i lean done and cuddle into him. "I love you babe" I smile into his chest.

A few days later

I wake up to Christmas music blasting through the house. "What the fuck is that?" Brandon huffs.

I giggle. "You are in for a treat, the Rhodes take Christmas very serious here" We love Christmas in this household, we have Christmas parties, we send a Christmas card out on the 3rd too.

"Oh no you're that family" He groans.

I jump out of bed and head towards my wardrobe. "It's also a tradition to wear red on the 1st of December" I explain. I begin to get dressed putting on a matching black underwear and bra set.

"You're killing me here" Brandon smirks staring at me in my underwear and bra. I giggle and bend down to grab my tights from my bottom draw. "Lay get over here" He smiles at me.

I follow his demand and walk over there i lay on top of the blanket next to him. "Can i help you?" I ask.

His fingers run across my underwear and up towards my bra. "Lace underwear you know i love when you wear lace" He tells me. He begins to kiss my neck and his fingers start to trail over my body.

He starts to kiss me as his fingers slip into my underwear, i gasp once his fingers slip inside of me. My breathing gets heavier as i try to be quiet. I begin to pull on the bed sheets as Brandon goes down on me, I've never been touched like this before and it's driving me crazy. My legs begin to shake as i organism.

"You were so juicy baby" Brandon whispers into my ear. I pull his pants off and i get on top of him.

"I'm not wasting anytime babe" I tell him.

I begin to move my hips into a rhythm which he clearly seems to like as he moans my name. "Lay....baby" He moans. I keep going, i start to go faster which causes us both to moan. Brandon finishes which causes me to pretend i did too. I get off him and lay beside him.

He cuddles me. "Baby that was so good, I've missed the way you sit on my dick" He says.

"And moment ruined" I giggle and get up. I put my underwear and bra back on. I quickly get dressed into black tights and a red tight jumper dress, Brandon gets changed too while i make my bed.

After breakfast we all just sit around for a while and wait for my mum to finish bathing Dylan. "We're hear" Ellie's voice echoes through the house.

"I forgot they were coming to get the tree today" I tell Brandon.

Ellie, Liam and Shawn walk into the living room.....Wait Shawn? Why is he here? "Ellie needs to borrow something red, she doesn't have anything" Liam's tells me. I nod my head and Ellie begins to head for the stairs. "Hey man i never knew you were here" Liam greets Brandon.

They do that weird handshake hug thing like they're both 16 years old. "It's great to you man, you too Shawn" He smiles. I'm so glad he's playing nice.

Ellie enters the room with Dylan in her arms, "How do we look?" We all look at them both. Dylan is wearing a pair of black jeans with red converse and a red jumper with a black coat on. And Ellie is wearing my red long sleeve t-shirt dress on with black thigh boots.

Shawn takes Dylan from Ellie and plays with him. "Shawn my friends don't believe that we are best friends" Dylan explains to Shawn. Brandon looks at me sadly.

"How about i pick you up from school Monday dude?" Shawn offers.

Dylan quickly agrees and my mum comes down the stairs. She grabs the keys. "Right come on otherwise the good trees will be gone" My mom yells.

"We have all been waiting for you" Liam groans.

We all get up and head towards the family car. "Would you like me to drive Katie?" Brandon offers my mom.

She tosses the keys to Brandon and he smiles. "I hope you're a good driver because my daughter definitely isn't" She chuckles.

Everyone gets in the car. "I'm actually an amazing driver" I tell everyone. They all laugh to which i pout at.

Shawn pats my shoulder from the seat behind me. "I hate to break it to you but you're really not" He tells me.

I roll my eyes. "Oh and how would you know" I mutter.

My mom huffs obviously annoyed at my comment. She truly loves Shawn like he's one of her own, she's always treated him like he was her son. He spends Christmas night with us and he's in our holiday card which confuses a lot of people. When we were all younger Liam had bunk beds because my thought that Shawn deserved his own bed for always sleeping over, and then i began to steal Shawn from Liam.

"Right here are your whistles" Mom says as she passes out everyone's whistles she puts Brandon's on for him while he keeps his eyes on the road.

Ellie groans. "I forgot how crazy this family was at Christmas time" She complains. My thoughts took me to whether or not Brandon will be allowed in the family card, Ellie's only just been included since last year, my mom has a rule you have to be dating for a while before coming into the family Christmas card.

Dylan throws his whistle behind him hitting Liam in the face. "You said it was going to be blue" He whines.

Liam picks it up and dangles it in front of Dylan. "If you wear it i will buy you sweets" He blackmails which works when Dylan grabs it and puts it around his neck.

"So I've decided teams already" Mom announces. "Me, Dylan and Brandon since i want to get to know him better" She tells us Brandon nods in head.

"I wanted to be with Brandon" I complain

I see my mom roll her eyes at me. "Ellie and Liam-"

"No that means I'm with Shawn" I cut her off. I can hear the complaints from Brandon now, i hate these stupid teams. What sane family actually does teams to find the perfect tree.

"Feel sorry for you girl" Ellie laughs

I sit in silence the rest of the way, everyone sings along to Christmas songs. As soon as we reach the location my mum turns around looking at all of us. "You know the drill you found the perfect tree blow your whistle" She demands.

Everyone begins to get out of the car, i kiss Brandon goodbye and head off with Shawn. "So why didn't you want to be my partner?" Shawn questions.

I shrug my shoulders. "Maybe i prefer to be with my boyfriend, ever think of that?" I reply to his question.

He shakes his head. "Then why did you invite me over if your boyfriend was there?" He asks a lot of questions.

We walk through a bunch of trees they all look terrible and old. "He wasn't there when i invited you over, he surprised me" I explain. I stop and look at a tree it looks good until i look at the side and see there a branches missing.

We continue to walk. "I just don't get you" He mumbles. Doesn't get what? That i have a boyfriend and I'm not being messed about by him anymore. I really need to start letting this go.

"What?" I ask

He shakes his head. "One minute you want to be my friend and then the next you want me out of your life, it's so annoying" He mutters.

"Why are you even here? Shouldn't you be doing this with your own family?" I ask. I don't mean to sound mean, but it's true he shouldn't be this involved in my family anymore.

"Excuse me?" A girl around the age of 17 taps my shoulder. Ugh here we go girls fan girling over Shawn and i have to witness it.

"Yeah?" I ask

She smiles at me she has such pretty long blonde hair. "Where did you get your dress i love it?" She questions. My jaw almost falls open, can't she see Shawn stood next to me.

I clear my throat. "Oh i made it myself" I confess. Shawn gives me a surprised look as do the blonde girl, she apologises for wasting my time while i thank her for the compliment.

"I haven't seen one of your designs in so long" Shawn smiles at me.

I shake my head. "I always wear my own designs i just don't tell people that i made them" I explain. It's not that i feel embarrassed it's just when people know your 18 years old and making your own clothes they tend to not like them as much.

He nods his head. "If you want me to go I'll go, i understand you have a boyfriend now and it's a little weird having me here" He tells me. I stop and look at him, his eyes are so pretty i love them

I shake my head. "It's never weird with you, plus you'll break my moms heart if you leave" I smile at him. I've missed spending time with him so much, it's just never weird and the conversation is never forced it just flows and it's so natural.

I lean in and hug his waist as he is quite a lot taller than me. "You can be nice when you want to-" The whistle blows cutting him off for what he was saying. We both pull away and quickly follow the whistle, once we get there my mum and Brandon are holding the tree and Dylan is eating some sweets i guess Liam lived up to his promise.

"This is the one" My mom smiles. I smile at how happy Brandon looks besides my mom.

Once we load the tree on top of the car everyone gets in and my mom drives the time. "Katie are you okay to drop me home on the way back?" Shawn asks.

She nods her head. "Of course, i need to catch up with your mom soon" She chuckles. My mom and Shawn's mom Karen are quite good friends they used to both dream about mine and Shawn's wedding when we were a little younger, they always though we would end up together, i used to too i guess.

"How is Aaliyah?" I ask. Shawn's sister Aaliyah used to be my favourite person ever, i mean i normally facetime her a lot but I've been so busy lately i haven't had the chance too, she's almost like a little sister.

"She has a boyfriend and I'm just not impressed" Shawn complains.

Liam chuckles. "See when Layla started dating i was just happy someone took her, literally thought she was going to be home annoying everyone all the time forever" He smirks. I shake my head at my annoying family.

Authors Note;

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Who do you want Layla to end up with?

Do you like having multiple people in one chapter or do you prefer keeping it smaller amount of people?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 34.2K 61
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1.2M 48.5K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
222K 2.7K 33
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔 ~𝒔𝒎𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 ~𝒆...
1M 18.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...