Cursed Life

By Black_Phinix_Art

Freddy Fazbear's New and Improved place isn't playful and joyful,especially when Minda pokes her head up the... More

Blacked Out (introducton)
The Fight
The Connfesson
New Guard
Note to Readers
Meet The Old
The Five Children
UPDATE!
Lost Child
Ducktape
At Home
Next Day
Mangle Reformed
Note to u
NightShift
AURTHOR NOTEZ
He Cant Read ((I HAD TO))
Aurthor Note
The Beatdown

New Start

139 4 1
By Black_Phinix_Art

My vision was blurry as I saw
four figures stand infront of me.Another figure was at the door staring at me,I think."How is she going to react?" "Shut up Bonnie she's waking up" said one o the figures.I rubbed my head as I tried to stand up.My legs wobbled while someone caught me.My vision was in sight agin and I knew who was holding me.Freddy...brown furry suit with little rosy cheeks.Wearing a black top hat and bow tie."Are you ok" he asked." Yea I'm fine,wait how did I get here?". Chika came up to me, "We found u in the office stuffed in a suit".I looked at my hands,they were paws! "Can one of u get me a mirror?!" Bonnie ran out and came back in with a mirror.I looked at myself,I was a Lepoard.Blue coat with blue slanted hair on one of my eyes,black surrounded the ends of it.Had a tail and ears,my coat was stained in blood.I cried as I sat down on the table."Who did this to me?" "We don't know yet but we have some therios.." Bonnie said. "Chika,Mangle,keep a watch on Minda.Were going to figure out who done this..." Bonnie and Freddy walked out the party room and all I could hear is there mudering fading away. (Picture explains what I look like :P)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268K 9.3K 106
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
1.8M 49.2K 71
๐…๐‘๐Ž๐™๐„๐ | โYe a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...โž โ†โ…โ„โ†โ… ส™แดส€ษด แดา“ แด„แดสŸแด… แด€ษดแด… แดกษชษดแด›แด‡ส€ แด€ษชส€ แด€ษดแด… แดแดแดœษดแด›แด€ษชษด ส€แด€ษชษด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดษชษดษข...
192K 6.8K 96
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.1M 35.9K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...