Wishes || BTS FF ||

By JamieSkyler08

"I've been searching ways to heal myself, then found out Kindness is the best option" ~~~~~ In a world where... More

One
Two
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteenth
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two

Three

2.1K 142 50
By JamieSkyler08

*Recap*

"Ooh pearl! Can we keep it!? Its certainly a pretty one. Not to mention its the most adorable human I've ever seen!!"

"That's because its the only human you've seen.."

Yup you know exactly what they were...

Mermaids.

*~*~*~*

"Do you have a name human?"

"Or an owner?"

"Are you a male or a female?"

"Do you like to eat salmon!?"

The three sisters sprouted out basically every question to ask to a human. And it was really making you feel dizzy.

You tried to back away from them inviting themselves in your personal bubble, yet the other two hugged your arms tightly around their uncovered breast.

"Why won't you answer?"

"Does it not speak?"

"It spoke to me a minute ago" the three mermaids spoke to each other genuinely worried about you.

The eldest of them all sighed in annoyance from the rock she was seated, getting the attention from her other three sisters.

"Would you all stop please? Mother of coarl they're scared!!" She stated moving her hand to your dumbfounded expression. Being scared isn't the right way to describe to what you were feeling, its more of.. Surprised rather than fear.

You were certainly caught of guard by their sudden appearance.

The three sisters looked at the eldest then at you now realizing their mistake, they swam back and are no longer attached to you, much to your relief.

"We're sorry human.."

"We didn't mean to scare you"

"We were just...really curious is all"

You sighed giving them a kind smile.

"Its alright, you three just..surprised me" you spoke the three states at you blankly for a moment before their eyes shined like stars in awe.

"I..um.." You raised an eyebrow at their expression excitement clearly shown within their eyes, "well to answer the questions you asked me.. Yes I have a name, I'm Y/n"

The mermaid who goes by the name blue swam closer to you grabbing your hands tightly in hers. Eyes sparkling with pure joy.

"Greetings human Y/n. My name is Blue" she introduced before turning to her other sisters who happily introduced themselves to you.

"My name is Maline, its very nice to meet you Y/n"

"Hi!! I'm Crystal and I'm really glad you're here!!" The one with the hair tied into a pony tail exclaimed before pointing over to her eldest sister.

"I am the second eldest of us siblings, Maline is fourth, Blue is the fifth. The one sitting on the rock is Pearl the first born" she then happily pointed beside the rock to where their last sibling hid from within the water.

"And finally our adorable youngest brother Jimin! He's a bit shy especially to strangers but once you get to know him, you'll absolutely be head over fins for him" Crystal stated.

"Well he is the handsomest Merman in the sea, Jiminie!! Why don't you go say hi to y/n?" Maline asked her brother who just hid himself more behind the rock, yet his eyes were glaring right at you like you were his prey.

You felt a little self conscious and embarrassed since he was a male and you were in your underwear. So you looked away from his glare trying your best to cover your chest from his line of sight.

"So Y/n do you have an owner? And what's your gender?"

You were taken Back the question but didn't want to seem weird so you answered the best way you could.

"Um no fortunately I don't have an owner and I'm a girl" Maline tilted her head in confusion.

"I thought every human has an owner" you let out an awkward laugh and shoke your head "sorry but no, I don't think Humans has to have an owner. Some of us are actually independent"

"Curious! Please tell us more!!" Blue's eyes sparkles like stars in the night sky but unfortunately that went away when Pearl spoke.

"Blue you know father will be mad at us for staying out this late. I think it's time to go now" she said jumping into the water, Blue and her two other sisters pouted.

"Aww.." Maline and Crystal said their goodbyes to you before following their eldest sister.

Blue huffed but turned to you with the look of hope in her eyes, "you are coming back tomorrow yeah?" She asked swimming closer to you.

You nodded smiling at her "don't worry I'll be here tomorrow, you can ask me anything that's not out of my knowledge that is.."

She clapped her hands excitedly "oh good! I can't wait, oh! I know let's make a promise" she said smiling.

You giggled nodding "sure" you said lifting up your pinkie finger thinking she was talking about a pinkie promise. But to your surprise she gently grabbed your cheeks and pulled you closer.

You squeaked feeling her lips against yours, your arms were on either side of you in an awkward position not knowing what to do.

A second letter she pulled away quickly licking her lips before showing you a toothy grin.

You turned a bright red moving away to create some space between you, you brought your fingers to touch your lips in surprise.

"There! we officially made a promise to each other!! I hope to see you tomorrow!!" She waved before diving into the water.

You stood there like a deer in the headlights, you don't really mind if someone showed affection or slight attraction to you, whether if its male, female or any mystical creature.

All you care about is if you like that person then you like them. But that isn't the reason to why you're so embarrassed and shocked about the kiss.

'She took my first kiss...' You thought disappointed since you were really hoping to save that kiss for someone you liked, I mean you like blue but only in a friendly way since you just met her.

Suddenly You heard a few splashes I the water before You got pulled out of your thought...literally.

"Ah-"

S P L A S H

you were pulled down on the deepest parts of the lake by your sprained ankle.

You yelp but got quickly reminded you were underwater and was running out of air.

When you felt the thing on your angle let go of you, you tried your best to quickly swim up. Yet you were stopped by a-

'A tail?' You thought confused as the dark blue tail wrapped itself more on your lower body to prevent you from swimming up.

your eyes follow the tail until you were face to face with the male siren from earlier. He had a muscular frame with a strong jaw line.

His skin was smooth to the touch and a bit soft which was kind of surprising since he had a few scales attached to them. He had pink plump lips which looked very kissable. But what really caught your attention was his eyes..

Even though they were a light turquoise color they still showed some kind of darkness in them. kind of like what a killer would look at you before stabbing you in the chest with a knife multiple times.

But within those dark enchanting eyes were sparks of curiosity and innocence. You could honestly get lost in those pares of eyes but unfortunately you were really running out of air.

You moved your legs frantically ignoring the pain from your ankle as you tried to free yourself from his tail, you kept pushing his body away from you feeling slightly lightheaded from the lack of air.

He only glared at you before grabbing your hands tightly stopping you from your poor attempt to push him away.

You hissed feeling his grip tightened, you felt his sharp nails dug deeper on the flesh of your hands making it bleed out.

Losing the bit of hope you have left to live, you stopped struggling and just stared at the siren who clearly wants you dead.

He expected you to glare at him with hatred or for you to beg him for his mercy on your life..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Yet you didn't..

You only flashed him a small smile with soft and gentle eyes.

He could clearly see the pain in them but it was the look a loved one will give you when you ask them if they were hurt. It was a look that tells him she was gonna be okay and to not worry about her..

..the look his mother gave him before she died..

His eyes widen and subconsciously loosen his grip on her bleeding hands.

He flinched when he felt her warm hand cup his cheek gently, kind of like she was treating him like glass.

He was shocked, confused and dumbfounded. Shouldn't she had punched or hurt him so he can let her go? She was a human so why was she so gentle..so calm.. Even though she was literally dieing. He was killing her but..she just floats there accepting it with open arms.

'I guess I won't be able to make your wish come true...I'm sorry' she thought disappointed in herself for not keeping her promise, a second letter her lungs begged for air and the human girl couldn't take it anymore.

She gasp letting the water flow inside of her.

When everything goes black

*~*~*~*

A

annndd..here! I am gifting you all with a chapter three- with a cliffhanger!!

Yay :D

Hope you liked the chapter at least

Peace✌🏿✌🏽✌🏾✌🏻✌🏼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

635 95 32
This fiction is a fantasy love story different from fairy tales. Fantasy is a genre of speculative fiction involving magical elements, typically set...
176K 7.8K 46
BTS X READER You know that cliche story where this girl had attracted the popular guy in school but another girl is jealous of her because she likes...
1.2K 238 28
"He was a poem that destiny forced me to read." Two Souls don't find each other by a simple accident, do they? It's because they are destined to it...
540 64 26
☽ 𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥'𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢...