LOVING MY BULLY...(ON HOLD)

kannammakathal द्वारा

This is my third story on Abhigya... This is a story of college students.. He is a bully of her.. that's it... अधिक

Character sketch
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18.
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20.
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35

CHAPTER 24

568 73 13
kannammakathal द्वारा

Hi guys!! Nice to meet you all!

Thank you so much for your votes, comments and love!

No proof read.. Bare with my mistakes!!

Happy reading📖 ❤😘!!

Back to the story📖!!

Abhi's POV..

Chashmish came to my room. Standing near my bed, she smirked. I blinked not understanding her intentions. She came towards me picking up a pillow in her hand devilishly grinning at me. She pressed that pillow in my face making me difficult to breath.

Is she trying to kill me!! But why??

I pushed the pillow with all my force and sat up in my bed panting heavily. Wait! There is no chashmish in my room.

Where she went! Is she had a invisible power!!

I saw everywhere to find her. But she was no where instead I found out that pillow press credit goes to that Idiot Mickey. He only pressed that damn pillow in my face and now sleeping peacefully like a innocent child. Suddenly one idea popped in my mind.

I went to bulz room and took the essential items and went back to my room. I applied kajal, lipstick, powder in his face and not forgotten to put bindi in his cheeks with kajal. I tied his hair into the pineapple. He is now looking like the actual innocent child. I stepped back to look at my perfect work in his face. Once I satisfied with my work, I put some kajal behind his left ear to kick away all negative energies and Jealousies for his beauty.

He is still sleeping. Poor boy!

Feeling proud of my activity. I took out my phne clicking pics of him and glanced the time which is 5 past 6. I made a call to chashmish, she picked after 5 rings. As usual I teased her.

Then I went to my bed with content heart which is because of my two activities I did just now. Making up Mickie's face and made a call to chashmish.

I woke up hearing a scream from Mickey. He is now standing in front of mirror screaming his lungs out. Of course! Because of my makeup💄💋 work. Seeing him like that, I started laughing my face off.

He turned towards me and glared me. He seems to recognize that great art work was done by me. He took talcum powder gritting his teeth annoyingly. He started chasing me. I ran through the whole room to save myself from this devil.

"Why are you two shouting like today is the last da..." Bulz came to my room while shouting but stopped seeing us in the position where this Mickey was sat above me with talcum powder in his hands and of course with full makeup.

Bulz started laughing clutching her stomach. "What's this guys? R u two became insane or what?" She asked in between her laughs.

"This idiot did this to me!" Mickey said pouting. "This idiot tried to kill me by pressing pillow in my face!" I said. They both looked each other perplexed.

"U r lying! Liar!!!!" He shouted.

Then I said what happened. We 3 three burst out laughing after 2 mins of silence.

After that we all ate breakfast. But this bulz and Mickey both gestured something through their eyes. I don't know what they were planning. I cleared my throat to get their attention. They both snapped at me.

"What you were planning?" I asked calmly. They jerked seeing each other perplexed. So my guess is correct!

Something is definitely going on!

"Nothing abhi! I and bulz are planning to go out." He said.

"What! Not today. Why not tomorrow? I'm really tired today!" I whined.

"Then no prob. We'll go, u stay here." He said. I pouted "then what about me?"

"Bhai! Actually we are going to some Temples today. So  u don't have to worry about missing fun!" Bulz said.

Actually thinking in that way, it's true! I'm neither thiest nor athiest. May be I'm a agnostic. I don't know about anything in this department or to say, I'm not interested. So I don't want to go. But deep inside, I want to go and pray for chashmish and me to become together forever.

"Oyee!! Why are you thinking this much! We are just going to temple not some pubs! Cool!!" Mickey yelled making me came out of my thoughts. I nodded absentmindedly. They became exhilarated. Giving HiFis, they literally ran to their room. Within 20 mins, they came all set for going out.

Strange!! Why does they enraptured for going to temple!! Is temple is place for too much fun or what!!

After bidding bye to me and not even waiting for my reply, they literally ran. I shrugged off my thoughts and went to my room thinking that to watch some random movies to kill time.

POV ends.

Prag's POV.

I got ready and went with jaan to rk's home. We got call from bulz and madhu. They too already out.

We reached rk's home at 10.12 sharply. Madhu was already there. Bulz and ashu came just then when we reached.

We all seated in living room. We greeted his mom, she gave us some snacks and tea. To our surprise, rk and madhu talked without awkwardness. That's really good to see. Then we headed to his room to discuss the actual matter.

His room is really big and neat. It is painted with lite red color. It gaves a grand look to his room. A big portrait of him was hanging above his king size bed. There was a book shelf which is near his study table.

But Abhi's room is painted with black and white theme. It looks classy. His room is full of miniature toys of musical instruments and bikes. His room also have his portrait. Actually I too want a portrait of mine like them.

"Oyee!! What are you thinking?? Where you lost?" Madhu asked me making me came out of my thoughts. "In Abhi." I said absentmindedly. They all saw me with widened eyes.

Oh stupid pragya!! Why are always zoning out!

"I mean.. Thinking about.. About what we can do for his b'day.." I managed somehow. They seemed convinced. But rk smirked at me.

Gosh! I totally forgot that I told him I love abhi! How can I forgot such a important thing!!

I awkwardly smiled at him. Then we started our discussion.

"So, only one day left for us to prepare anything. That's tomorrow. What are your opinions? Share one by one." Jaan said.

"What about small b'day party?" Rk said.

"But there's no time. And where we gonna arrange it?" Madhu asked.

"In his home. But u r right! There's no time for arrangements in his home that too without his knowledge." Rk said

"Why not arrange in my home! That's close only na.." Jaan said.

"No!! There's no thrill and surprise in it!" I said. Now everyone's attention on mine.

I need a damn machine which will capable of shutting my mouth in these type of awkward situation and especially around abhi whenever I started my blabbering!!

"So you have any plan?" Ashu asked me.

"Well! Not really! But I want to know that how he celebrated his b'days before?" I asked the question which was constantly running in my mind from when ashu mentioned his b'day matter.

"He didn't celebrate much baby! However we three only there to wish him. Every year bulz buy a gift but was given by me. Dadi prepare his favorites. And we three will go to some restaurants or theatres. That's it baby!" Jaan said with a worried face.

"I'd wish him via video call. This is his first b-day when I'm here." Ashu told with a smile.

"So this is the first b-day which we gonna celebrate all together! Isn't it?" Madhu exclaimed they all nodded.

"So there is no wrong or change in prag's sentence. We should try hard to thrill and surprise him!" Madhu said dreamily which earned a chuckle from rk in which she returned a glare.

"What's the plan?" Bulz said enlivened.

"We should make arrangements for a b-day party in his home without his knowledge" I said

"What!! That's impossible!" Ashu told.

"Everything will be possible If we are desperate" I said proudly.

"So then tell us the plan! This gonna be the real fun! Yay!!" Bulz said excitedly..

I told the plan that how and what should we done for the surprise. They all nodded in agreement!.

"So what about the gifts!" Jaan asked.

"I bought shirt for him! Remember when we went to shopping prags! That too with ur jaan and my bhai." She said lovingly.

"Yeah! I know I know! How can I forget that. In fact that shirt is the first reason for his realisation about his affection for you!" I said without thinking as usual. They all looked at me with utter confusion.

"What do you mean by that shirt is the first reason rasgulla!! Did anything happened?" Ashu asked curiously.

"Yes. I mean. No. No. That. That day only abhi drunk and blabber. That's what I'm saying!. Yeah.. Yeah.. " I tried to cover up my stupid blabbering. They all nodded except jaan!

Okay! Cool. Nothing gonna go wrong! Calm down!

My phne started ringing. I took out and saw the caller id. That's My Mr.Bully.

Good timing!

Hell!! Bad time!!

I saw everyone were busy in their conversation. So I moved out as silent as possible I could.

I attend the call. "Why the hell you take this much time? What are you doing?" He barked from other side.

"I.. I. I was in washroom." Thinking for about 2 minutes which is felt like eternity while stammering, I lied perfectly.

No reply. "Hello!!" I asked slowly. "Haan! Where are you now?" He asked.

"Wh.. Why are you asking?" I stumbled.

"So it means I should have the damn reason to call you and question you ryt?" He asked annoyed but yet angrily.

"No. I mean. I'm outside." I said thinking about what lie I'm gonna say next.

"Outside! Where?" He asked surprised.

"In someone's home." I blabbered.

Okay. I'm a terrible liar! And a blabbering buffoon! I admit!

"Whose home?" He asked curiously.

"Hmm.. R.. I mean Orphanage home!" I said trying to come up with a perfect lie to cover.

"Oh! May I know why you went there?" He asked

"Just.. Just to see my old friends." I said which is came from my mouth without my control.

"Friends?" He asked plainly.

"Yes friends! Nothing more.." I said awkwardly.

"Are you went alone?" He asked.

"No! I came with purab. Ok. I'll call you later. Bye" With that I hung up the call panting heavily.

I went to the room. "Where you went rasgulla?" Ashu asked me. "Nothing. I'm just outside." I managed. Then after all the discussions, we went back to our home.

POV ends.

Madhu's POV.

I went to rk's home earlier to talk with him regarding his friendship request that day. His sister deekshi opened the door for me and she grinned seeing me.

"Come! Come! Bhabh.. I mean bhai is in his room. I'll call him. Sit here!" She said and went. I sat in sofa in hall.

He came with a smile in his face. His sister left us after murmuring something in his ear and winking which he just nodded.

He came and sat besides me. "Sorry! I thought timing was 10.00. So I didn't expect you earlier. Deekshi will give you juice. Talk with her and kill the time until they come. Don't be uncomfortable. I'll never come in front of you and will be in my room. So u don't have to feel uneasy." Saying this he stood scratching his back of neck.

"Wait! I came earlier to... to talk with you." I said which the last part was almost a murmur. He saw me with little shock and surprised. He smiled widely sitting beside me.

"What's the matter?" He asked me.

"That... You said you want to be friend with me!" I said nervously.

"Yes! Of course! But you didn't answered me that day!" He said like a child who's longing for a candy.

"Yes! That's why I came here! To answer you" I said trying to suppress my excitement.

"N.. No... No problem.. You can take your time.. No need to hurry.." He stammered.

"No! I'm not hurrying. I just made my decision. So only." I said.

He sighed "okay!" He said plainly.

"Request.. Acce.. Accepted!" I almost whispered.

"What!! Really!!" He widened his eyes and jumped like 2 years old child. He hugged me suddenly "thank you so much madhu!! It means a lot to me!" He excitedly yelled and went inside kitchen leaving me startled and confused.

"Take this madhu! This is for our friendship!" He handed me juice🍹. I chuckled at his childish behavior and took the glass.

Soon everyone came and started discussing about b-day surprise.

POV ends.

Prag's POV.

The next day(Saturday)..

I woke up and took bath and went down stairs where already purab and mii seated for breakfast. Jaan constantly throws me a suspicious look which I tried my best to ignore. After finishing our breakfast, we went to abhi's house to implement our plan.

POV ends.

Abhi's POV.

After bulz and mickey went to temple, I was hell bored 😑. I tried to engage myself in movies and some dramas. But all in vain. Then I called chashmish but she told that she was in her orphanage which I didn't believe. But I let it go when she told that she was with purab. The day went by.

The next day, that is today. I woke up and after taking bath, I went down stairs and ate my breakfast in silent. But this mickey and bulz kept on staring each other like conversing with their eyes and dadi also joined them.

Something fishy!!

I shrugged off it thinking that I'm over reacting.

I heard the bell sound. I opened the door and saw purab, chashmish, rk and madhu standing outside. I saw them confusedly. Before I could speak, Mickey and bulz came and dragged them happily inside.

"What are you guys doing here! That too this much early? Did I missed any plan?" I asked them.

"Nothing abhi! We just came for some fun time." Rk said in which everyone nodded in agree.

Odd! In these years, they didn't came without informing me!

"What's up then? Any plans?" I asked them.

"Movie time!" Mickey yelled.

They came here just for movie? Am I looking like fool to believe this?!

"Ok! Come! We are going to home theater room!" Bulz said cheerfully. I went with them not knowing what's happening around me.

We chose the movie 'OH MY KADAVULE!' Tamil movie. (You can imagine any movie you want)

We all seated like me in middle, mickey on my right, purab on my left.

Madhu Chashmish purab me mickey bulz rk.

The movie started, its a friendship as well as love movie. The hero and heroin and one more boy are friends since childhood.

"Aww!! Mickey! Did you remember? We three also like this naa!" Bulz said excitedly.

"Yes minnie! That are all golden days. See the main leads got married. But we!" Mickey sighed deeply which makes purab frustrated. I chuckled.

"May I know what's with the names Mickey and Minnie?" Purab asked annoyed.

"That we two are like Mickey mouse and Minnie in childhood. Always together and that is our favorite cartoon too. So that became our nicknames! And abhi only put that nicknames for us" Mickey said and winked at him. Purab glared deadly at me.

After 10 mins, rk said "I'm hungry, can anyone bring some snacks along with juice."

Chashmish and Mickey stood immediately. They went together to bring snacks which irked me to the core.

Something definitely big going on! I have to find it soon!!

Within 6 mins, they two came with a tray full of cookies, chips and 7 glasses of juice. They distributed to everyone giving each other a known looks which confused me more.

I drank that and within few minutes, my eyes got blurred and I don't know anything after that.

TO BE CONTINUED..

SO ANY GUESSES ABOUT WHAT'S THEIR PLAN?

PLEASE DO VOTE!

FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR OPINION!

IF IT'S BORING YOU. JUST TELL ME!

THANK YOU!!😍😍😍

BYE👋👋👋

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

108K 4K 22
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
27.7K 1.2K 34
Rihanna is a high school girl about to graduate when she meet the don will they live happily or will they argue all the time.........
218K 5.1K 55
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc