Promise Never to fall in-love...

By Kerisha14iceqween

Highest rankings- #3 reassurance #6 hurtful words #14 adults #1 for kerrie Phoebe's just a normal teen or... More

Before you start reading....
PART 1:: Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19::Characters
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 24

224 6 0
By Kerisha14iceqween

It's now Wednesday and I lazily crawled out of bed and went to the bathroom where I did my daily routine. When I came back into the room my phone began to ring. I took it up and a smile made its way on my lips when I see the caller ID.
Me:Hola
Bri:Biss you know I know nothing about Spanish.
She said making me laugh.
Me:So what's up?
Bri:I'm coming to pick you up then we can talk.
She said excitedly.
Me:Ok then
Bri:Yeah see you in ten minutes.
She said and hung up.

I took that opportunity to go downstairs and eat something. A few minutes later I heard a car outside.
"Bye dad" I said and kiss him on the cheek.
"Ok have a great day honey"he said and I nodded.
"Hey biss!!!" Bri shout and I couldn't do anything but laugh. I got into the car and then she backed up out of the driveway and onto the road.
"So what has got you all perked up this morning?" I ask waiting for her to respond.
"Because we're gonna ditch." She said and I frozen.
"W-what?" I ask trying to control my breathing. It's ok B just breathe.
"No need to get worked up about it. We're just gonna ditch for lunch and the class after and besides we're ahead." She said shrugging.
Is she crazy my dad would ground me for this and who is we?

"I will be grounded for life. Plus what do you mean by we?" I ask confused. She roll her eyes and pull up in the school's parking lot. We came out of the car and afterwards she locked it. While walking she met upon Kyle who gave me a friendly smile and wave then hug Bri and kiss her on the lips. I turn my head not wanting to intervene in their intimate action.
"Stop being so dramatic B. Besides we only have three classes today and they are in the morning" she said and I totally forgot. Wait....
"Wait we have History after lunch. Although I never picked it" I said the last part underneath my breath. She roll her eyes.
"See you can go. Lighten up a little bit" she said clinging to Kyles arms. I scoff and went to my locker.
"You have until lunch to decide" she said and I roll my eyes.

The warning bell rang and I went to class. I sat in the back and then I saw a familiar face entering the class. I wave him over and he came and sat beside me.
"Hey." Mycheal greeted and I smile.
"Hey." I replied. My pulse began to quicken when he gave me a smirk.
"S-so I know that you have been at this hell hole for a day but how is it so far?" I ask and he shrugged.
"Ok I guess" he said and soon after Brent and Evan walk in followed by Mr.Beat. I clear my throat and turn my attention back to Mycheal who was already looking at me.
"Good morning class please turn your books  to page123" he said and we did just that.

Brent's POV

After my little session with Evan in the Janitors closet we went to class with Mr. I don't know following behind us. I roll my eyes as I stepped into the class and look at the back for Phoebe. My jaws clenched when I saw her with that new guy who joined our group just yesterday.

Why am I feeling this way I made it clear to her that she is free to date whoever. I put on my 'I careless face' and sat with Evan in the middle row. Then the teacher told us to turn our books to page123. My stupid eyes look over to where Phoebe was and saw her giggling and Mycheal putting a bunch of loose hair behind her ear and she blushed. But not like when I touch her.
Stop thinking like that. I shook my head and decided to distract myself by putting my hand on Evan's thigh. She bit her lips and I started moving upwards. The teacher came out of the class for a while and we started making out.

Phoebe's POV

I glimpsed over Mycheals shoulder and saw him making out with Evan. I roll my eyes pretending not to care but deep inside I do. Stop it Phoebe he made it clear that you both can date whoever you want. I have to stop thinking about him.

Onto the next. I made it to the next  class (which was Biology) with Bri few minutes before the teacher came in. We sat in our regular seats and awaited the teacher.
"Sooooooo......" she exaggerated and I cocked my eyebrows at her.
"What?" I ask.
"Stop playing dumb. How are things with you and Mycheal?" She ask bumping our shoulders together. I blush at the mention of his name.
"Hmmmm I see that" she tease and I roll my eyes.
"He's nice and very cute" I said biting my lips. Then the image of Brent popped up in my head.
"You like him don't you?" She ask wiggling her eyebrows.
"Yes" I said and cover my mouth with both hands.
"Ahhhhh my girl found a boo" she squealed.
"And Who is that?" I heard a voice behind me ask and I literally jumped out of my seat in shock.
"What the f Brent" I said holding my heart.
"Just say the word it's not gonna kill you" he said smirking and I roll my eyes.
"So who are we talking about?" He ask and I shrug.
"Her crush and you're clearly not invited into our conversation" Bri said sassily rolling her eyes.
"Whatever bingo bob I'm talking to her not you" he said and I giggled. What a name.
"Hey watch how you talk to my bestie" I said glaring at him. Bri stuck her tongue out at him and he roll his eyes in annoyance.
"So?" He ask.
"Mycheal now shooo" Bri said before I could say anything. I mentally slap myself for telling her anything. I saw Brent's jaw clenched and I felt guilty. He strained a smile and took a seat behind us.
"Thanks a lot Bri" I said sarcastically.
"I only met him yesterday and probably it won't last" I said.
"Oh stop being so dramatic" she said and then the teacher came in and we started the lesson.

The next classes only lasted for thirty minutes and Mycheal and I talked and laughed at any given time we got. It was now lunchtime and we all met up at the parking lot.
"Ready?" Bri ask us and we all responded. I look around and saw; Evan.
"What the hell is she doing here." I whispered to Bri.
"I don't know B I swear I didn't invite her I can't even stand her" Bri said and I nodded because I knew she didn't. Me;Mycheal;Kyle and Bri went into Bri's car while Brent and Evan went into Brent's car.

Bri was the first to drive out of the parking lot followed by Brent.
"Where are we going?" I ask and she smirk evilly. Oh God.
"Is there any harm in going to a little water;hmmm?" She ask and I got anxious.
"But I didn't-" she cut me off by saying.
"I always got your back don't worry B" she said and focus her attention back on the road. She really does.
After a few minutes of driving she pulled up at the same beach we went when Brent and I weren't friends.
"Are you ok?" I ask Mycheal and he nodded.
"Yeah. You?" He ask and I nodded.
We got out of the car and went to change our clothes. I don't know how Mycheal got the invite but I am happy he came. My outfit for today consisted of dark denim jeans and a fitted t-shirt. I took off my top leaving me in a black body blouse and then my bottom which left me in white undies.
"Damn girl" Bri said looking at my body. It felt a little awkward but I'm getting use to it 
"If I was a boy I would definitely tap that ass" she said and I laughed at her trying to be a f boy.
"Same here bro" I said and we burst out in laughter. I know you think I don't have anxiety attacks. But I do and when I get a chance like this to finally be happy I will take it with pleasure. When I wasn't like this it was like me and the world is at constant battle every time. It's like I'm in another dimension I'm lost afraid;paranoid. It's like I see a doorway to happiness and ever time I'm walking towards that door it seems far away. You don't understand what it feels like to be fighting with yourself daily. I may seem happy around everyone but when I'm alone it's like the darkness consumes me again and again. It's very hard and I'm trying but people don't understand.
"Hello earth to Phoebe" Bri said snapping me out of my dark overwhelming thoughts. I strained a smile.
"You ok?" She ask and I nodded.
"Come on" I said just to take her mind off of me. We ran towards the beach hand in hand.

"Ahhhh" I scream when a hand came and found its way around my waist.
"It's me Red Head"Brent said and I relaxed in his embrace. I turn around to face him. We were away from the rest who were playing with a ball in the water. While Evan was busy taking pictures. I rolled my eyes.
"So what are you doing here alone?" He ask me.
"Thinking" I said taking a few steps back. He smirk and was making his way up to me when his ' lovely girlfriend' called him (note my sarcasm) I rolled my eyes and he sigh.
"I have to go" he said then wink at me. I felt my cheeks heat up.

The rest of the day went superb and we went to McDonalds afterwards.
"Did you have a great time?" I ask Mycheal.
"Yeah I did your friends are really nice except for that Evan girl she didn't stop throwing herself at me" he said cringing. I laughed.
"Yeah expected she a hoe and she's not my friend" I receiving a chuckle from him. 
"Ahhhhh...." he said scratching his neck.
"Hmmmm" I hummed.
"C-can I get your number?" He ask nervously.
"Yeah sure" I said biting my lips. He gave me his phone and I gave him my digits. After that we went back into the car and went home. After Bri dropped me off I waved to them goodbye and went inside.

Please like;comment and share thank you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 101K 58
"Do you ever get scared of being happy?" He asked softly, also pretty tired. I kept my eyes closed as I answered, my fingers softly drawing circles o...
3.6M 117K 41
You've got one boy. One girl. One pretty little lie. A perfect relationship. The perfect boyfriend. The perfect girlfriend. The perfect dates. The pe...
17.9K 1.7K 39
"I want how it was before. I want it all with you in my life again... I'm asking you to stay." Miles Cobain-Smith An aloof and detached logician, he...
18K 406 37
#previous title..his second chance #Book one of my first series__ "Open Wound" Jake William's the golden boy that you would call every girls dream...