RWBY Plays Titanfall2 -The Ca...

Santa_Boy tarafından

This is a Reboot of my original, a continuation from my original reasons of a reboot was simply cause I didn'... Daha Fazla

A Journey to Embark
The Pilot's Gauntlet
Titanfall 2 and BT 7274
Into The Abyss
Effect and Cause
The Beacon
Trial by Fire
The Ark
The Fold Weapon
The Arrival
The End...

Blood and Rust

2.7K 35 55
Santa_Boy tarafından

Disclaimer: This is a fanfiction, RWBY and Titanfall2 do not belong to me they belong to Rooster Teeth and Respawn Entertainment respectively.

We managed to put up a distance between us and the IMC search teams, BT insist that we make way for the rendezvous before the IMC catch them, no other options we go with the mission. Radio picks up an urgent chatter from fellow Militias in a combat situation and need of backup. Taking no time they sprint to the combat zone, on a valley with toxic sludge from the facility that snuff the life from the trees near it, and littered on the grounds are spent casings and destroyed titans, as the battle between the IMC and the Militia titans goes on.

Hopping down the cliff, Ruby assist the Militia in their survival and destroy any enemy threat, she gets welcomed by them and they push their enemies. She learns that the green batteries is use to 'heal' BT and are dropped from boxes or doomed titans. She then learns of Titan abilities, hearing BT's core ability is ready, activating Burst Core, loading arc rounds and unleashes electric bullets that cause huge amount of damage to down one easily. With some sacrifices they eliminated the last enemy and gained victory. Moving forward she spots something on the ground, she sees a titan weapon highlighted in blue, she picks it up texts appears.

Titan Loadout Found - "Tone"

"Pilot, this Titan weapon is an advanced design and may give us a tactical advantage." BT insisted, Cooper chuckles, "I think somebody's in love."

'Yep...' The team thought as they see their leader drooling at the sight of the new weapon which somewhat resembles - guess what - a sniper rifle.

"A human's concept of love requires admiration, attraction, devotion, and respect. Conclusion: I am 50% in love." BT throws back, and Cooper couldn't help but laugh.

Yang falls to her back laughing hard and her team wasn't far behind. "Oh Oum, good one BT!"

Blake recovers "The same can be implied to our leader."

"Yea--HEY!" Ruby yells, which made them laugh more and she tired to hide with her hood. Moving deep into the facility they encounter more enemies with some difficulty. Ruby starts to like the new loadout for BT and weapon the 40mm Tracker Cannon with  3 shots hit locks onto the target and using Tracking Rockets destroys it, using a Partical Wall stops bullets and allows hers to go through and be amplified to do more damage, then Tone's core ability, Salvo Core, every rocket in the pod flies its way to the titan then guiding them to the next. Soon they end in a win, but the closed gate stops them from proceeding they need to open it. 

"Pilot, our path through this facility in blocked by a Flow Regulation Gate. There should be a control interface nearby." Looking around he sees a platform and heads his way there, dropping inside he found the interface pressing it, opens the gate for BT to pass through but the system seals the access-way above him to prevent the release of toxic fumes, "Pilot, the safety airlock has sealed you in the control room. You must find another way out. We have no choice but to split up."

It is a sound plan but Ruby is reluctant of it she decides to voice her concern. "Split up? Sounds risky."

"Splitting up already, they just met and after one night they decided to split." Yang said, it wasn't even a question and it resulted in the team to go dark red, with Weiss scolding the blonde for the comment.

"Given our dire circumstances, this is a wroth taking." BT said and announce that he is tracking him, nodding with that he keeps moving, maneuvering around the facility shooting down grunts and spectres along the way, the pa comes on and someone spoke through it, "What we have here my IMC and Militia friends, is a failure to communicate! And that's okay! That's okay. That's all good."

"Doesn't sound good to me." Blake said and emphasizes twitching her ears on top her head.

Cooper then asks his partner to which he answers, "Accessing Files... Kane. A mercenary commonly affiliated with the Apex Predators. A well-known narcotics user and supplier." he then thought of it, 'Well no wonder why he doesn't sound fine.' shrugging he moves on.

"One of the Apex Predator members is here. I think we're about to get a boss fight." Yang said and the two sisters were hyped at the fight and is a good way to avenge Lastimosa.

Weiss scoffs at the mention of drugs seeing them as unhealthy and are the reasons people are killed and is no way a good use for helping them be happy, while Blake blushes her pillow hides something she uses whenever no ones around.

Using the Kraber to kill snipers across him in other to move to the next chamber of the facility, the pa comes on again with Kane speaking, "To any Militia left in the facility, Just so you know, this is Kan's place. You're welcome to stay as long as it takes to kill you, which by the way, will not be long!" some time later Cooper's helmet catches radio calls from friendly Militia's in the facility, making his way he soon finally meets them alarming him of the new threat from the IMC's new mechanized infantry, walking through a hallway the doors across him opens and standing menacingly is a Stalker.

Ruby yelp in surprise she took aim with her Kraber and downs the threat in one shot but suffered much from the Stalker's own, she calms down from the surprise and glares at her team whom are chuckling.

Entering a room with Militia grunts and assist in fighting the mechanized infantry which is proven to be difficult but with some grenades and large caliber bullets they are destroyed, pushing on ahead, Cooper feels tired of moving around a lot BT asked if he needs rest which he declines and BT insists that they should keep moving. Then Kane speaks in the pa, "So, I got word there's some Vanguard-class Titan and an SRS Pilot taking out my IMC support. Whoever you are..."slow clapping echoes in the pa "...not bad. Not bad at all, my friend. I just hope you're better than the last one I killed..." focusing on returning to BT, switching waepons he deals with some enemies and moves around this long and tiring maze of a facility he hears Kane on the radio talking with an IMC grunt about, BT and him, and insults the grunt of being incompetent and that he can do it himself.

"How did Cooper hear Kane, his not connected to any channel?" Weiss questioned.

"It may be either he or BT intersected their signal and listen in on them." Blake said.

It is always useful to gain information on their enemy, so you can formulate a plan and beat them.

Moving through the facility BT calls on Cooper, "Pilot, exercise caution."

Ruby replies "You too, BT. Where are you?"

"Following the stream of sludge. The current is strong ahead, suggesting an exit. Keep moving forward."

The team reel back with a disgusted face at the mention of sludge, they don't like the sound of something that's gross.

"Pilot, our paths will intersect just up ahead."

Ruby smirks, "Missing me already?"

"I was not shooting at you. That would be in violation of Protocol 3" BT responds "Never mind."

This exchange made the team laugh at his expense.

Entering a room Cooper sees BT across him, "Long time no see, BT." "On the contrary, your helmet provided me with a live feed of your actions. You fought well out there, Pilot. The controls to deactivate the sludge flow are in the next chamber. Marking your HUD." after BT's compliment, opening the door to the chamber Cooper sneaks around and eliminate all the enemies which later turned into a gunfight, "IMC security forces... " Kane sighs "I guess that's why they pay me the big bucks. You want something done right, you do it yourself. All right scrubs, enough's enough, I'm coming down."

"Well we certainly pissed him off." Yang said.

"But now Ruby has to deal with him, and he could be more difficult than the IMC." Blake pointed out. The two sisters smile at this, 'This should be fun.'

Moving in the control room pressing a button deactivating the sludge flow, she hears reinforcements coming her way, moves to a higher position to deal with them but moves away as Ticks jump to her and try to kill her in an explosion and with many more to come she needs to keep moving while destroying the Ticks which is hard on its own, she needs an assist.

"The sludge falls contain a high concentration of heavy metals. They are interfering with my targeting systems."

Ruby responds, "How hard can it be? Just shoot!"

"Blind firing into my Pilot's combat zone would be a violation of Protocol 3."

"Oh com'on, so Ruby has to do all the work?" Yang said upset of the news.

"Like BT said, if he blindly shoots he could've killed both of them. Better safe than sorry." Weiss said.

Dwindling their numbers she then deals with the rest eventually the sludge clears and BT is able to assist free from blind firing he quickly deals with the enemies that are later are down on the floor.

"Pilot, that was a difficult battle. You handled yourself well. I have noted it for the record." BT complimented on Ruby's combat prowess, to which the reaper grins.

Wall-running across to BT he finally makes it back to him and quickly embarks, feeling more safe inside the titan than being outside. Moving together to the next chamber, as BT recites on their mission, they soon climb their way up a steep sludge side but making it to the top where ahead of him an battle happens and see wrecks and corpses of Militia soldiers, and one more added to the pile, as a enemy ogre titan with a distinctive camo pattern of red orange pulls a Militia pilot out of the titan, its hatch opens and out came its pilot. "You were not invited to Kane's party. And that's why you're dead." merc notices the newcomer and flings the pilot to a wall killing him, "Well, well, another hero! With an SRS Vanguard-class Titan... Woo! Now we're talking! Bringing a knife to a knife fight..." the merc embarks his titan and ready for battle.

"Show him what you got, sis." Yang said.

Ruby's fight with Kane commence, switching to Tone's loadout, Ruby deals with the IMC titan that dropped while trying to dodge Kane's attacks as he taunts her. She clears the IMC titan then change her focus on the mercenary, landing 3 shots on the titan she sends a barrage at it few hits and some melted by it Kane's shield. The merc then creates a firewall and made Ruby dodge it and get hit by an incendiary round shooting another it hits Ruby's partical shield, ready to fire but the merc ducks to behind cover, taunting her.

Ruby then switches to BT's Expedition loadout, drawing the merc out the open he launches a round at her to which she catches and flings it back, she launches her missiles and shoots rounds at him doing some damage. Kane then tries to punch her but she release Electric smoke which he walked into and takes damage, still standing, he uses the trick again creates a firewall she dodges then launches a thermite at her but she catches it and throws it back. BT's core is ready, Ruby activates it and unleash rounds of electric bullets at Kane who is taking severe amount of damage.

"No. No. No! It's over when Kane says it's over!" he shouts.

Noticing Kane's titan is doomed, she sprints to him throwing back his thermite and throws the final blow on Kane.

With Kane's final scream of defeat the enemy titan blows up and is defeated, with the victory going to the last standing titan BT and his pilot.

Cheers erupt in team RWBY's room as they won a hard victory on the titan fight with the mercenary.

"Well done, Pilot. Kane's helmet radio is still intact. We should retrieve it." BT suggests and he agrees, listening on IMC radio chatter will prove useful in the long run. Disembarking he walks up to the dead titan and mounts on top of it, opening the hatch he sees the dead corpse of Kane, pulling up his helmet he did not bother to look at him again, removing the radio box he synchronize it to his helmet it now allows him to listen to IMC radio, hearing grunt reinforcements coming their way before he hears someone else, "Slone, this is Blisk. The IMC have almost sealed the Ark. It's time to prepare the Draconis." "Copy. Got myself three captured Militia. What shall I do with them?" "Ugh, just kill 'em." he dismiss, with no argue she pulls up her weapon, he listens to the Militia begs but get shot dead. "I'm on my way, Slone out."

The team glares at the screen of the complete dismissal of killing captured soldiers, wanting to see them die in fire before snapping themselves back from their thoughts.

"The ability to decrypt enemy communication has a long history in warfare. This will work to our advantage. In order to survive we must keep moving." BT said. Before the screen fades to black.

The teams release a sigh of breath of the intense moment from the fight and radio chatter.

"Well, that was some real good fighting there, sis. You handled it better than I expected." Yang compliment impressed in the boss fight, ruffling her sisters hair much to her annoyance.

"I'm wondering about the Ark they spoke of, the way they said it made it sound so important that it sounds as if dangerous when they sealed it." Blake comments, reading books she is interested in the story which so far for a game has really peeked her interest.

"I wondered the same thing, they've mentioned this earlier and wondered of it importance to the IMC that they made sure it doesn't get anywhere near any Militia forces." Weiss said.

"Well whatever it is will find out more about it later, I think its time for a break." Yang said, as she sees that it's time for their dinner and they don't want to miss it.

With everyone agreeing they got up from their sits and tidy their room and left through the door to the mess hall where they'll be joining JNPR's table they happily saved for them.

A/U: I hope I did good on the fight scene, this is really my first time doing it I just hoped you enjoyed it and if you did leave a vote and a comment so I can see how much you liked it. And with that I'll write for the next update. 29/6/2020

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

2.3K 104 5
Jaune Arc, weak, scraggly, and overall unimpressive these sorts of views weren't new not by any means all his life he'd heard this being one of the w...
166K 2.6K 43
(ALL ART THAT ARE IN THIS STORY ARE MADE BY ME) You are Y/N, that's the only thing you remember from your past, people call you Y/N, and people call...
85.3K 1.9K 40
Title inspired by Mitmite2 Most of the Jaune Arc fanfictions I read just aren't good enough. They either make him impossibly op or he's unjustly bet...
1.2K 57 13
"After all this time... you still have the nerve to think I'd bend to your will!? Such arrogance... such foolishness!" "I'd be spitting on my ancesto...