Orb of Obscurity

Por AvyannaTremaine

"Yes? Please come in" I looked up to see the most alluring pair of eyes I'd ever seen accompanied by an equa... Más

Author's note
1- Orb of Obscurity
2- Snowed In
3- The first encounter
4- Rantipole
5- Noceur
6- Revelation
7- Skepticism
8- Lacuna
9- Predilection
10- Back to reality
11- Breathing new life
12- Nyctophilia
13- Metanoia
14- Misconception
15- Eunoia
16- Yūgen
17- Delirium
18- Serein
19- Insouciant
20- Liberosis
21- Arcadian
Gratitude
22- Ukiyo
23- Caim
24- Zenosyne
25- Beatitude
26- Atelophobia
27- Opia
28- The Game
29- Saudade
30- Kef
31-Ceraunophilia
32- Ikigai
33- The company date
34-Settling down
35-Aria
37-Dysania
38-Meraki
39- Yonderly
40-Nepenthe
41- Commixture
42-Sempiternal
43-Vellichor
Jealousy
44-Natsukashii
45-Psithurism
46-Komorebi
47- Melancholy
48-Yearning
49-Orb of Obscurity
50-Boketto
51-Sonder
52-Nodes Tollens
53-Solivagant
54-Majime
55-Sophrosyne
56-Ènouement
57-Eccedentesiast
58-Bittersweet
59-Limerance
60- Revealed

36-Conversations

117 11 2
Por AvyannaTremaine

"Mm, it's delicious!" I said, slurping the noodles from the bowl in front of me.

"I know right? I always get it ordered from here." Jimin added, eating his food with vigor similar to mine.

We were sitting in a restaurant eating food. Jimin had managed to reserve a secluded corner beforehand to have some privacy. It was truly a hassle to avoid being caught by the media. It was our first time eating outside in a restaurant even if we'd been dating for months. We avoided going out in public to prevent getting caught and always ended up in each other's houses, cars or on rooftops. Life was hard, but we had no idea of going public anytime soon. The topic had come up in our conversations several times and neither of us were in a condition to sacrifice our peace of mind at the moment.

"Here, try this." Jimin put his chopsticks in front of my mouth. I took the food in.

"Wow. What's that?" I asked him with raised eyebrows. It was spicy and sweet at the same time. It hit the taste buds just right. I LOVED spicy food. I would eat it anytime, any day. Let's just say that I got issues in my stomach because I eat a lot of spicy food. That was the level I was on. I was busy looking for the dish on the table, when Jimin put his fingers under my chin, pulling my face towards his. He ran his tongue over my lips, making me freeze in my seat. I almost chocked on my food.

I looked at him with wide eyes when he said, "There, the sauce is gone."
My cheeks flared up and I looked away, rubbing my lips clean with the back of my hand.

"Do you realize how easy it is to tease you? You are so freaking sensitive, I just can't keep my hands to myself. You are such an innocent baby." Jimin chuckled as he pecked my cheek, placing a hand on my waist.

"Shut up. I hate you." I tried to look somewhere else, just not him.

"Aww. I love you too. Eat up." He kept chuckling. I hated his guts. He knew I was shy and kept having fun teasing me.

We were done with the food soon and when the waitress asked if we wanted desserts, I took one look at the menu and shook my head. Nope, we weren't going to spend an extra month's salary on the same amount of food that you could get cheaper outside.

"Let's go out." I whispered into his ears.

"Why? The desserts look fine. Don't they match your taste?" He asked me.

"You'll see. Just ask for the bill." I replied, trying to sit comfortably. It was one of those restaurants where you got a cubicle for yourself, each one designed like traditional Korean rooms. You had to sit on the floor on cushions. Food was served on a short table in front of you.

"Okay." He smiled. He starting getting up, ready to leave.

I reached out for my bag. I had packed a lot for the holiday, starting from clothes to toiletries and a few other things. I was roaming around with a huge bag. I was about to pull my purse out of the bag to pay when he stopped my hand.
"What are you doing?"

"Don't we have to pay?" I asked him.

"You pay beforehand here, and then eat whatever you want." He smiled.

"Are you kidding me? I already told you not to pay for things Jimin." I looked at him, exasperated.

"Don't even start. I buy you nothing. Absolutely NOTHING. Guys usually get their girlfriends clothes, makeup and whatnot. You don't use those and you banned me from getting you clothes since you remain in scrubs most of the time. Have you ever considered my point of view? I never do anything for you." He ranted, sitting back down.

I didn't know he felt that way. Oh dear lord. What did I do to deserve him?

I hugged him. "You are already doing a lot for me. You just don't realize it Chim. Don't say things like these again and don't ever feel bad. I am banning you from having these thoughts too."

"Don't try to convince me. What, am I doing, huh? On top of all this, you bring me something every time meet. I am happy, obviously, but I feel like I do absolutely nothing for you." He pulled back from my hug. I felt taken aback at the loss of warmth from him.
"We have been dating for months and we barely meet each other. I miss you all the time. What if I went on tour? I am..... "

"What? You what?" I asked him, but he looked away and shook his head in response. "Jimin.... " I took his face in my hands and made him look at me. He sighed as he placed his hands over mine, and kissed the palm of my mind.

"I am afraid we will grow apart. We haven't even started our relationship or taken the next step, a gap between us is the worst thing that could happen right now. I want to do something for you, make memories so you can remember me when I'm away. You.. "

"Shh... " I stopped him, hugging him again, patting his back. "Do you realize that you have been worrying about something that isn't even happening? You aren't going on a tour now, and that is all that matters. Let's enjoy the time that we have in hand. I am sorry I am not able to be give you all my time." I sighed and looked him in the eye. "Shall we take this conversation outside?"

He looked like he was about to say something and then he shut his mouth, nodding. I smiled and pecked his lips, but he didn't let me go, hugging me tighter. I smiled.

We got out and got into the car, making our way to the hotel. We had wanted a holiday for ourselves, without the others disturbing us. The journey was silent, just us and the music playing in the background. We weren't angry, but we just needed time to think about our words I guess.
I folded my legs and propped them up on the seat with me, resting my hands over them. As I looked out the window, watching people go by, I felt a hand sneaking towards my hand over my thighs. Jimin held my hand, resting it on my thigh, locking our fingers together. I turned to smile at him and he smiled back, pressing my hand softly.

We were passing by a convenience store when I asked Jimin to stop the car. He looked at me confused.

"You forgot the dessert." I smirked and got off the car. He chuckled and got off the car with me.

I took hold of my favorite ice cream flavors, chips and energy drinks.
"What are your flavors?" I asked Chim.

"What the hell? Why do you have so many packets?" He laughed looking at my full arms. "That's not healthy." He said while looking for his favorite food.

"What are we supposed to eat for two days? I keep munching on stuff." I pouted.

"All this for two days?? How do you maintain your body after all those calories? " He looked at me amused.

"I never did a diet in my life Chimmy. I always ate what I wanted. And then, I realized that I was out of shape. I started working out but kept eating everything too. It took me AGES to get back in shape. I never kept myself away from fast food, saying that I was under a diet. I just had the best life. But hey, I don't have a perfect body."

"What do you mean? You look beautiful. Shut up." He glared at me making me laugh.

He hadn't seen my belly and love handles yet. I'd see his reaction then.

"Alright." I put my hands up in surrender. "Pick it up fast, I am tired. I just want to crash on the bed."

"There. Let's go." He picked up a few things that he needed.

We put all the stuff on the counter and a boy started billing them. He kept stealing glances at Jimin, worrying me. I wondered if he had figured him out. And then, he shot the bullet.
"Are you an idol? I feel like I've seen you somewhere."

F*$&.

I looked at Jimin with blank eyes, trying not to give him away. The eyes are key factors in figuring out whether a person is saying the truth.
Though Chim was wearing a mask, hat and all, his blond hair was peeking out of the hat and his earrings and pale skin did make him stand out. He was an idol for a reason.

I laughed and intervened before things got out of hand. Letting him speak would literally give him away. "People say that all the time. He looks like an idol doesn't he? I told him not to dye his hair."

"Oh is it so... " The guy asked and we laughed awkwardly.

Jimin whispered into my ears, "I'll stay in the car."

Wouldn't it be weird if he left after that?

"Just stay here, don't talk." I entwined my hands with his, swinging it back and forth.

"Here." The guy handed the bill and I took it before Jimin could, glaring at him. He couldn't speak so he just shook his head.

I paid and took the stuff from the guy. "Have a good day." We wished each other and left the store.

"Why didn't you let me go?" Chim asked me, opening the door for me, so I could place the bags in. "Don't you think you would have made it more obvious if you left as soon as he asked that?"

"Ah, that does make sense." He smirked. "Look at my smart girlfriend taking care of me so well."

I laughed.  "I didn't make my way to a masters degree without brains. I'll be your manager, sir." I curtsied, making him laugh out loud.

"God, you're so funny. Argh, I love you." He hugged me, kissing the crown of my head.

"Alright, let's take this to the room. It's cold here." I turned towards the door and Jimin opened it for me.

"You want to continue this in the room?" He smirked. "I'm ready. Maybe I should have bought some stuff at the store too." He shut the door, at my flustered face.

Why? Why did he have to tease me every. Single. Time.

He got into the car and put the seatbelt on, the smirk still on his face.

"Shall we leave? I'll speed up, I am very excited for us to continue." He started the car and began driving.

I hit his arm asking him to shut up. He just laughed seeing me get all flustered.

We reached the room soon and put our bags down.

"Wow, two days and four bags amongst us." He chuckled.

"And two of them are food." I joined him, laughing.

We freshened up fast to eat the ice cream before it melted. I quickly showered and changed into shorts and a tee. My eyes met the sight of a kid inhaling all the ice cream that I had bought. He looked so cute, puffy cheeks, plump pink lips eating the ice cream so fast. I didn't know who was going to steal it from him. He could eat slowly right?

A smile showed up on my face, of it's own accord. I walked towards him and sat down in front of him, taking the ice cream from his hands making him whine. I put my tongue out at him and began eating it.

"It's my spoon." He pouted.

"And it's my ice cream." I stated.

He looked at the box in my hand and gave me a cheeky smile. "Oops."

"Yeah, oops. Now go clean up. You finished practice and didn't even shower. Shoo." I sat there enjoying my dessert.

He got up and didn't leave. I was busy eating, that I didn't notice him standing there. When I did, I looked at him questioningly. His eyes met mine suddenly, like he was looking elsewhere.

"You're still here?"

He suddenly leaned over me, placing his hands on both sides of me caging me in. I felt a hand run along my thigh, making my shiver with goosebumps.

"First time you've worn shorts in front of me and you want me to leave already?" He said, his voice low pitched and raspy.

Well. I didn't give it any thought while packing my bag. Sh**.

I pushed his hand away. "Go shower first." My cheeks were flaming up and I turned him away, towards the bathroom.

"You will not get away like that." He said before shutting the door to the bathroom.

"I know." I said to myself softly.
_______________________________

He knew how to take revenge. He surely did. This guy was born with a b**chy attitude. I'll tell you what he did.

He came out of the shower shirtless, just a towel wrapped around his waist. Have I seen him that way before? Yeah I have. But that's not where it ends. He called me, making me look at him and then pretended to let the towel slip, making me gasp and shut my eyes.

I opened my eyes later only to find him laughing, holding himself up on the wall. He was in a pair of shorts. I sighed, resting my face on on my hand.

"Sleep on the couch." I said while putting the food bags on his side of the bed and laying down on my side, occupying the whole bed.

"Hey I was just kidding." He laid down beside me, taking his ice cream in hand.

I pulled the bedsheet halfway over us. It was a bit cold from the air conditioning.

"Come here." He pulled me up in a half sitting and half lying position next to him, making me lean on his shoulders.

"You should still have seen your face." He giggled. I hit his chest and then realized he was still shirtless.

Oh no.
___________________________

Author's note: 

I am struggling to find good titles for the chapters.😭😭😭😭

Until then, Listen to stay gold. Also some of us are streaming the wrong videos guys. People are streaming old videos of BTS, trying to get more views and have been ignoring MOTS. If we don't stream MOTS, BTS won't be able to get the awards for this album. Let's do our job properly guys. Borahae.

I hate Jin for this. Poor JK🤭🤭🤭 This piece was pulled off JUST because the person wearing it was JK.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

4.7K 1K 66
Noticing the flashes of the camera and hearing a mess of voices coming towards the crowd. I unhurriedly move towards the crowd, ignoring the media an...
11.4K 602 25
"i'm not what you think i am, and when you find out, you won't want this." "how 'bout you let me decided that for myself, baby girl." a lawyer with a...
47K 3.4K 67
This is Book three in my soulmate series. I recommend to read first "With The First Kiss" and follow it up with "Fake Love" before tackling this one...
1.7K 511 21
[ Completed ] •look me in the Eyes, then tell me pretty Lies• --------------------------♡---------------------------- What will you do if the person...