The Meledin Crystal

By MelodySlays

5 centuries into the past, Melody Adair must find out the reason why strangers and mysterious people are afte... More

Chapter 1 ~ The Beginning
Chapter 3 ~ Good Luck.
Chapter 4 ~ Begin The Search
Chapter 5 ~ Portal activated.
A/N

Chapter 2 ~ Pink And Plump.

28 3 3
By MelodySlays

At least homework will take my mind off of it.

•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•

Morning came by pretty quickly. I remember sleeping by the time it was 11 pm, close to 12. I swear homework is literally going to kill me. I was still seated in front of my desk with papers and books scattered all over it.

I slowly lifted my head and winced at the pain I felt on my neck. Great. And now there was a piece of paper pasted on my right cheek. Just great.

"Ugh... My head hurts." I mumbled as my left hand rubbed my forehead and my right was holding my neck. My vision was blurry since I didn't have my glasses on. I rubbed my eyes until my vision cleared. I blinked a few times and checked the time on my phone.

7:02. WHAT?! As I looked at the time I freaked out and immediately stood up. I ran to the bathroom and immediately did my morning stuff. After a few minutes of hurting myself, I quickly went out of the bathroom, almost falling as the floor was slippery. I ran to my closet and quickly took out some clothes.

I changed my clothes and ran as fast as I could downstairs. Trevor now had his backpack on his shoulder and was about to leave.

"Hey! Where you going without me?" I asked.

"Relax, Chris is still in the living room waiting for you. He told me that I could go so that I wouldn't have to worry about you anymore." He told me.

"Oh. Okay. Well, stay safe." I said and he gave me a small head nod. I waved and he left. I walked to the living room and saw that Chris was seated there with his phone in his right hand and his duffle bag that he always carries with him on his right. As I walked in, he noticed me and smiled.

"Hey. You're finally awake." He said. I smiled back. "Why didn't you guys wake me up?" I asked.

"Well, you were sleeping so soundly." He said and chuckled. I rolled my eyes.

"If you went to my room then you should've at least carried me to bed or woke me up! My neck is still hurting and so is my head." I said.

He just shrugged. I slapped his shoulder. "Ow. What was that for?!" He complained.

"For not being a gentleman. What would your future girlfrend say?" I said.

He just looked at me. He opened his mouth but then closed as no words came out. "Look, just get your freaking things and we'll head out." He said.

"But I haven't even eat--" I complained but he cut me off. "I'll just buy you a burger at the cafe near school. Now go." He said.

I pouted. I hate it when I don't get to eat breakfast. But, he's gonna buy food, so at least he'll spend money.

I ran uptairs and fixed my things. I then put the things I needed in my backpack and ran back down. I looked around for Chris and saw that he was standing in front of the door. The car was already on so we went inside and he immediately drove.

•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•

"What took you guys so long?" Jane asked.

"Melody's fault." He said.

"What? No it wasn't. You didn't wake me." I said.

"Am I responsible for you? No." He said and patted my head. I swatted his hand away and rolled my eyes.
"Okay okay. Either way, the new kids are coming in like a few minutes." Jane said.

"I'm guessing these new kids are popular since there are literally so many people and cars parked outside." I said as I looked at the main entrance of the school.

"You don't know who it is?" Jane asked. I turned back to her and shook my head.

"But I texted you telling who they were." She said. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"No you didn't." I said.

"Take out your phone." She said. I took my phone and turned it on as I powered it off earlier because I didn't want to use up the battery.

When it turned on, there were 30 messages and 12 missed calls all from her. Omg. My eyes widened as I looked at my phone screen.

"Seriously?" I said.

"Did you see who it is?" Chris asked. I furrowed my eyebrows again.

"She literally sent 30 messages and called 12 times." I told Chris.

"Yeah! Because Damion Cullen and Emilia Cullen are going to be attending this school!" She said and squealed.

"Wait, that famous model guy and his sister are attending our school now?" Chris asked.

"Yes!" Jane squealed again as she jumped up and down. I just stared at her. Confused. Damion Cullen? Well the name sounds familiar but I don't who that is.

"Uhh.. Who?" I asked. Jane stopped jumping and looked at me like I was the dumbest person alive. As she was about to talk, probably tell me that I'm stupid, people were screaming and shouting just behind us. Then, a black limo drove in front of the school. Wow. These Cullen siblings must be quite popular. And rich.

Jane shouted and ran to the huge crowd of people blocking the entrance. Chris and I had to cover our ears because of the shouting. Chris then followed Jane as it looked like Jane might get hurt if she went any closer to the crowd. Then more people kept coming and coming and I just sighed.

Left all alone.

I walked to my locker which wasn't really that far away from them which I'm sad about. Then I heard a loud thud behind me. Oh my gosh. Even teachers and staff were running towards the crowd. Then the principal came and shouted for the people to make way.

I shook my head and rolled my eyes. I opened my locker to take out my stuff for first period. Though it doesn't really look like I'll be going to first period.

The screaming people got louder and louder. Which my head was really responding to. So it's seriously hurting right now. I cursed Chris for not at least waking me up.

People were coming closer and closer as the Cullen siblings walked further and further. Suddenly, someone pushed me and yelled, 'Out of the way, nerd!'. I fell on my back and my head lightly hit the locker below mine. It may have been light but my head was still hurting. "Ow..." I mumbled.

I suddenly felt someone gently take my arm and pulled me up. Using their free hand to guide me. My eyes were shut close and my hand was on my head. My back was hurting as well. And judging by the large hands helping me, I'm guessing it was a guy.

I finally was able to stand up straight and slowly open my eyes. The hands never once let go. I rubbed my head. My vision was kind of blurry but I was still able to see. The room suddenly became quiet. Once my vision became clearer, I turned to my left side and saw that a guy was holding me.

"You okay?" The guy asked. His voice was deep and he had an accent. British? Okay, what's up with british men being attractive? I studied his face and they were filled with nothing but concern. The guy had light brown hair and silver eyes mixed with a little bit of blue. They were like a storm but they were calm as well. His jaw was very well defined and his lips were pink and plump.

Pink and plump...

His scent was so intoxicating and wow... I like that. I couldn't find the right words to say. So I just went with the flow.

"I'm head, my okay just hurts-- I mean-- My hurts is head-- uhh- uh-- Fine?" I stuttered. Omg. What the heck did I just even say?! My eyes widened at my choice of words and I immediately looked down. My face was literally burning not only because I said those words, but also because of the people staring and trying not to laugh.

I bit my lip and slightly pushed away from him. "Uhh.. Okay. That's uhm.. good to know." He said and smiled. Oh my goodness I hope I never see him again.

•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•

I hate that. I seriously hate what had just happened earlier. I was currently seated in my Math class which was first period and suprisingly, we were able to make it. Actually I hate it. Jane was currently seated next to me, writing random things in her notebook and not paying attention to what Mrs. Davis was saying.

"What happened earlier?" Jane whispered to me.

"Ugh... Don't even remind me. That was so embarassing." I whispered back. She just chuckled.

"You were nervous weren't you?" She asked. I didn't answer for a few seconds and then put my pen down. I sighed. I looked at Jane and saw her smirking.

"Okay, fine. I was." I whispered to her. It was a good thing we were seated at the back because I didn't want any attention on me anymore.

"That was seriously unlike you. Usually you'd slap people's hands away from you, but then again, THE Damion Cullen was holding you." She whispered back.

"People were making such a big deal out of it that I got nervous!" I whispered-shouted.

She snickered. "That's what happens when you meet a hot guy."

"Whatever. I just hope I don't see him again." I said. Just then, the speaker in the room turned on and the principal's voice was heard.

"Ms. Adair, kindly come to the principal's office. I repeat, Ms. Adair, please come to the principal's office." Mr. Kollins said.

Oh no... He's probably gonna scold me after what happened not too long ago. I turned to the teacher and saw her looking at me.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Go." Mrs. Davis said coldly. I swear that woman hates me for some reason.

I sighed and stood up, I looked at Jane and she motioned for me to go. I'm gonna get tortured.

♡~♡~♡~♡

I reached the principal's door and I inhaled and exhaled before going in. My heart was literally thumping so hard I'm afraid it would echo throughout the whole hallway. My hands were shaking and I was shaking. And my head was still hurting.

I gulped really hard and finally decided to knock on the door. I did three knocks before hearing a faint, 'Come in.' I slowly opened the door and peaked my head through it. Oh no. There seated were the Cullen siblings, one of them was looking at me. The girl was smiling and the guy was just using his phone, not even paying attention to me. Which I am freaking happy about.

"Ah, miss Adair." The principal said. I gave him an awakward smile once I reached his table. "Ms. Adair, I'd like for you to meet with the Cullen siblings." Mr. Kollins said.

Emilia, I think her name was, waved at me and smiled. She looked really cute. Her hair was braided and ran down her shoulder. The color was the same with the guy, and her eyes were more of a blue color but there was still silver. She was very pretty and she looked about the age of.. 15 or 16 maybe?

"Hi! My name is Emilia, I'm a sophmore." She said. I smiled and shyly waved back. Her voice was very calming so I was a little less nervous. She was british too, wow.

"H-Hi.." I said. What the heck?! Why am I being like this? I am never really like this.

Emilia then turned to her to see that he wasn't even paying attention. Then, she visibly nudged him and he winced. "Oww. What?" He said. He hadn't even noticed me. Which was good.

Emilia pointed at me and his eyes shifted to me. His furrowed eyebrows were now back to normal as he looked at me. "Hey... You're the girl from earlier." He said and smirked.

Ah shoot. I avoided his eyes and nodded. "Well, Mr. and Ms. Cullen, she will be your tour guide and if you ever need anything, you can always ask her. Isn't that right, Ms. Adair?" Mr. Kollins said.

I looked at him and nodded. "But sir... I don't think I can show them around. I still have class an--"

"No need to worry about that. I can just tell all your subject teachers to excuse you for the day." He said.

"Wait, the whole day?! Why?" I asked. I sounded kinda rude but I can't help it. My whole body was hurting and my eyes were aching as I didn't get enough sleep.

"Well, this is a huge school. And they don't really know their whole around it now do they?" Mr. Kollins said.

"But sir..." I mumbled, starting to rub my head as the stress was now starting to add up.

"No buts, Ms. Adair. You are the top student in this school and you should be a role model to our new students." He stated.

"But si--"

"No."

"Okay, but can I at least call someone to accompany me?" I asked with pleading eyes. He thought about it for a moment and sighed.

"Okay. As long as you will be the one guiding them." He said pointing a finger at me.

I slowly nodded, because if I shaked it, my head would ache more. I sighed regretting my lice decisions.

A few minutes later, Mr. Kollins informed all my subject teachers that I would not be attending class due to something he has cursed-- I mean 'blessed' upon me. He also called in the person who I wanted to come because I don't know if I'll be able to speak properly. Oh god..

As I waited there for the person I requested, I did some small talk with Emilia. She told me to call her Em since she thought Emilia was too... fancy. Damion didn't really talk much to me either. All he did was sit there, listening to our conversations and sometimes inturrupt Em when she's speaking. Honestly, I found their little arguements a little funny.

Then, an audible knock was heard and my eyes widened, hoping that the person who was going to open it was the person I so desprately need in here.

Mr. Kollins then said, "Come in." And the door opened revealing my only girl best friend. Jane. I smiled very widely, so relieved that she came. When she saw me, she smiled, then, when she noticed the people who were seated right next to me, her mouth dropped to the ground.

Okay, I'm exaggerating, but her expression was priceless. I had to hold in a laugh. I motioned for her to come to me and she finally put her attention to me.

"Jane. Come here!" I told her. She slowly walked to me, not taking her eyes of Damion. Damion eyes were now completely focused on his phone. Em was smiling.

"Oh my... Their..." She was at lost for words.

"Yeah, yeah. It's them, but you seriously need to help me." I whispered to her.

"What why?" She said out loud.

I motioned for her to quiet down. "Mr. Kollins asked me to tour them around the school." I whispered as oowly as possible but she still heard it. Her eyes widened and she shouted, "WHAT?!" Causing everyone to jump and stop what they're doing.

"Stop," I laughed a little at her reaction. She was so excited. "Stop shouting." I told her. I felt Damion's eyes on me.

"Ms. Abe, are you okay?" Mr. Kollins asked.

"Yes. Sorry sir." She told him.

"Okay, so I will be allowing Ms. Abe to stay with you but not for the whole day." Mr. Kollins said.

"Okay... That's okay." I said.

He nodded and told us that we could start the tour. The four of us stepped outside and Jane and I led them to the main hallway first.

"Okay, so I think you both already know what this place is." I said. Em and Jane suddnly chuckled and Damion smirked.

"Yeah yeah. Laugh all you want, but you know you've also done something stupid as well." I told Jane.

"Sorry, but you have to admit it was funny." Em said. I sighed. "Okay, yeah whatever. But, before we go any further, you guys are gonna have to tell me what your locker numbers are so I can lead you to it." I told them.

Em nodded. She took out a piece of paper that Mr. Kollins must have given them earlier. "Uh... Mine is locker... B9." She said. Jane's eyes lit up.

"That's right below my locker! B8." Jane said and smiled a big smile. Em smiled. "Awesome! Guess I'll be seeing you a lot."

"What about yours Damion?" Em asked him.

"Uh... Locker.. E5." He said. My eyes widened.

"I hate this world." I mumbled to myself. Jane laughed a little and put a hand over her mouth as I glared at her.

"What? What's so funny?" Damion asked.

"Uh.." Jane looked at him then at me. I raised an eyebrow, daring her to try me.

"Uh-- Nothing." She said.

I sighed deeply once again. "Uhm... Your locker is uh... Uhm.. Right above mine." Wow. I hate how a 6 foot guy gets a locker just above mine. You see, the lockers at my school is pretty small, but enough to fill a lot of books. And some other things. The lockers are numbered and there are three per column.

Jane led Em to her locker, which wasn't really that far. And I led Damion to his. My nerbousness was seriously starting to get the best of me. I couldn't even keep my hands still.

"Uhm.. Here's your docker-- I mean, locker." I said. I shut my eyes and face palmed myself. He chuckled at me and then opened his locker.

I literally can't help but stare at how the outfit he was wearing made him look intimidating yet appropriate at the same time. He was wearing some black jeans. He was wearing a black leather jacket, giving him a biker kind of style. He was wearing a white shirt on the inside, no print except for the Nike logo that was on the top left. You could see through it actually. And oh... my goodness... He has an 8 pack. 8?! Are you freaking kidding me?!

"Couldn't help but see you staring there, love." He said lowly so only I could hear. Oh my GOD. The accent literally gets to me!

THIS ISN'T SUPPOSED TO BE A LOVE STORY--

(SHUT UP AND JUST DEAL WITH IT. Back to the story :) )

"Uh-- No-- I'm-- I'm not." I stuttered. My face was literally burning. His eyes are legit killing me. I could see the way his lips turned into a smirk. His... Pink and plump...

AH NO.

I cleared my throat and immediately moved so that I was a bit far away from him because, in case you haven't noticed, I was pretty close. Like right in front of him, I don't even know how I got there.

This tour is going to kill me. 

•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•

HELLOOOO people of the internetttt.

Here is the 2nd chapter, which I think is cringy. But I was up until 12 am making this chapter so there may or may not be some mistakes. (Who am I kidding of course there's gonna be.)

Also, I wanted to say thank you to WaffleBear442007 for mentioning and 'promoting' my story on hers. My story hasn't gained a lot of readers, but honestly, I am still thankful for it cuz at least there was more than before ehehehhe... If you want to read her stories (or story as of now), just click her name as I've already tagged it and read it/them.

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Kinda had a high school romance thing but eh, they are still in high school.

OKAY BYEEEEEEE!!! ♡♡♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221 9 12
Two princesses from two rival families get to know each other and something might append between them... sorry if there are some mistakes but english...
121K 5.6K 23
Ranked #12 in girlxgirl |03/23/20| Ranked #6 in Updates |08/20/20| Ranked #2 in kingsandqueens |3/20/22| Trapped inside castle walls, heiress Aless...
49.1K 3.5K 32
*SEQUEL TO THE 12 ELEMENTALS* #623 in Fantasy Kicked out of her kingdom by Darkness, how does Melody rebuild her life and take back her crown? * Okay...
Lethal Lust By Kit

General Fiction

239K 9.5K 40
[COMPLETED] Elijah and Jess had been unbreakable since high school, so it comes as no surprise to anyone when the young couple decides to tie-the-kno...