Chapter 3 ~ Good Luck.

This tour is going to kill me.

•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•

It had already been a few hours - only about like 2 hours - and we showed the siblings where all the major areas were, like the GYM, theater, cafeteria, and the outdoor fields where people were jogging and working out and stuff like that. And it was so annoying because ever single place we went to were filled with students and people having their classes. So whenever they saw Damion and Em, they would always fan girl and run towards them. Mostly, Damion.

"Wow, this school is really huge." Em said.

"Yeah.. I remember the first time Jane and I were here. We always got lost." I laughed at the thought. We would always be walking around, always in awe whenever we saw new areas. Then when the bells would ring, we panicked because we didn't know where to go but Chris led us the ways.

"Oh yeah! I remember when we couldn't find the cafeteria and we ended up in the boy's locker room. But hey, I'm not complaining though." Jane said.

I rolled my eyes. "Of course you wouldn't be." I said.

We've already shown them most of the areas. And for some freaking reason, my head ache still wasn't going away. Honestly, I just want to run out if this place and head home.

But there was always one place that calmed me down. And where I always went to with my two best friends in the whole entire world.

Suddenly, the bell rang notifying us that it would be 6th period. We had 9 periods at school with two lunch breaks.

2nd lunch had already ended a few minutes ago.

I sighed. That means that Jane would have to leave. And I know she does not want to at all.

"Aww man. I have to go now." Jane whined.

"Trust me, I'm not happy about it either." I mumbled.

"Uhm... Em, could I ask you a favor? Both of you?" Jane asked the siblings.

"Sure." Em said.

"Can I take a picture with you guys?" Jane shyly asked.

"Uhm... Sure, but you're not allowed to post it on any social media platform because people will know where we are." Em said.

Jane nodded vigorously and smiled widely. I loved how excited Jane was getting, and it was really enjoyable seeing her all nervous whenever Em and Damion asked her something.

"Damion, do you want to join?" Em asked.

"Uh.. Sure, why not." He said. He got into position and the three of them took a picture. And I really don't mind that they didn't ask me. I'm not photogenic at all. Just then, someone tapped on my shoulder. I looked behind me and it was Chris.

"Oh hey!" I said and smiled.

"What are you doing here, shouldn't you be at the clinic?" Chris said.

"Why would you be at the clinic?" Em asked.

I turned to her and awkwardly smiled. "Uhm... I've been having this terrible headache since earlier.. And it still isn't going away, that's why I couldn't really talk properly earlier." I said.

Jane raised an eyebrow. "Like what happened earlier in the morning?" She said and smirked.

"Okay, would you forget abou that?" I complained and they all laughed.

"Chris, you should be at class." I said.

"Uhh, who's Melody talking to?" Em whispered to Jane. But was clearly heard.