Chapter 4 ~ Begin The Search

(Okay so I changed the last chapter a lot. Damion's POV may not happen any time soon so... ye. Anyway, the plot now makes more sense. Anyway continue :P)

"Good luck, Melody."

•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•

After thoroughly checking that book and the internet, I confirmed that what I saw DEFINATELY was not a dream and I just traveled through time..

Yeah... I should be excited about something like that but honestly, the thought of multiple people are going to die if I don't do anything scares me. And the fact that the story that I've read from a long time ago is actually coming true and that I live in it terrifies me the most.

That would mean that people were after my necklace. Because it connects to the people who can give them great power. And I don't even know who's the master mind. I need to find out who it is so I can keep an eye out for them.

A million thoughts were running through my head but the one thing I thought of the most is that it's not only me who needs to do this, I have to drag my best friends into it as well. And I can't tell my family because they know nothing about this.

Now, judging from the story that was now written in a book, it would mean that Ophelia's twin sister, Cordelia, is after the necklace. But why would she want it when she has the crystal? Also, what castle were they talking about? I'm guessing it was my school because it was the only thing that looked like a castle in my town.

That's another thing. The Meledin Crystal actually exists and it's the only thing keeping my past self alive.

I was currently running towards the school, because I know that Chris and Jane would still be at school. Chris has soccer practice and Jane has cheerleading stuff to do.

And since I run all the time every morning as exercise, I got to school pretty fast. I was out of breath though. I had to stop in front of the school before I started running again. I immediately headed to the outdoor fields and saw all the soccer players and cheerleaders practicing. I first ran towards the soccer players, a ball flying past my head.

I stopped in front of them and the coach blew his ear rapping whistle. I was breathing and panting heavily and Chris and the coach came walking towards me.

"Melody?" Chris said as he was sweaty.

"Adair! What are you doing here?" The coach yelled.

"I'm so sorry couch. But I really need to borrow Chris for like a second." I told him once I regained my breath.

"Ms. Adair, you know you can't jus--"

"Coach please.. It's very very important." I pleaded.

"This practise is also important Ms. Adair."

"But coach, you know I wouldn't run all the way from home after my head was aching and ask for Chris it isn't important." I argued.

He didn't say anything and just looked between Chris and I.

"Just let 'em coach. Chris needs some rest anyway." Dominic, one of Chris' friends, said.

Coach looked at Dominic then back at Chris then me, who was biting my cheek and with already laced fingers. The coach sighed amd nodded. "Fine." He finally said and I beamed.

"Thank you so much Coach!" I said and took Chris' arm and we ran towards Jane now.

"What the--"

"Just shush. I'll tell you once we get to Jane." I said.

We reached Jane just in time as they had already finished.