My Soulmate ✔️

By mahi_trytowrite

Before Gulf's marriage, his whole life changes because of meeting with Mew again as his wedding planner... Th... More

1.Surprise Meeting
2. Surprise meeting (2)
3. Plan to meet
4. Pre-wedding photoshoot
5. Kidnapping
6. Flashback
7. Flash back(2)
8. Forgiveness
9. At Beach
10. Shocked
11. Confusion
12. Truth-1
13. Truth -2
Announcement
14. At Night
15. Reunion
16. Unexpected Guest
17. Truth Or Dare
18. Love You
19. Meeting with Pufai
Announcment
20. Pufai and Mark
21. Moving into
22. Pufai's Dad
23. Pufai's Plan
24. A New Start
25. Faith in us...our love
26. Meeting with Pufai's dad
27. Trust
29. Clingyness
30. Hiding the truth
31. G's mom's past
32. Not gonna leave
33. Surprise
34. The Plan
35. Kick
36. Memory... loss...
37. What had happened : 1
38. What had happened: 2
39. Things Change
40. Chance
41. Party
42. Manipulation
43. No one at fault
44. Lunch
45. Truth behind Ownership
46. Nightmare
47. Near to truth
48. Become Friends
49. Who is Mew!!
50. No, He did that... not me!
Not an update
51. Sook and Loy
52. Special guest-1
Not an Update
53. Special guest-2
54. Special guest-3
55. Not ready to lose anyone
56. Blessings or Curse
57. Need to calm down
58. Hiding something!
59. Game on!
60. He is going to...
61. Stopped him
62. He got shot!
63. Punishment
64. Marriage
65. Maldives -1
66. Maldives -2
67. Maldives -3 🔞
68. Marriage life
69. Where were you?
70. Sorry!
🌻Epilogue🌞
Thank you so much 💓

28. Will he say yes?

2K 141 45
By mahi_trytowrite

"Hello, guys... 😇

Sorry about the last emotional update... 🙏

And thank you for your vote and comment... I am happy to see that many of you are giving your response... 🙏

Thank you so much... 🙏

Let's begin then..."

_____*****_____

(Mew's POV)

After that phone call, we all went to the hospital... No one is talking with me and I know that is what I deserve... I called Mild and Godt... they are on the way to the hospital... The gulf is still in the operation room... I didn't know what happen to him... The nurse gave me his all belonging ... I am sitting here alone... wait for Dr to come out... Pufai, Mark, and her Dad were also tense... after a few sec Pufai came near me and sit beside me

Pufai:" Why are you still here?"

Mew:" Plz... Pufai... not right now... "

Pufai:" Then when Mew? Do you have any idea what I am feeling right now... I want to kill you... When he called me to say what my dad was planning he was so scared but I assured him that you will go through it but it's like I am wrong... you hurt him, Mew... "

I can't say anything... I didn't want them to understand what I am feeling right now but she is right I hurt him... How can I didn't trust him? He never did anything that I should doubt him... They all are right that I am too insecure, Plz God, do not let happen anything to him... but why are they taking so much time...

Then I saw Mild, Sammy and Godt... all came ...

Sammy:" What happened to Gulf?"

Mild:" What Dr say? Is he alright?"

Godt:" Are you OK Mew? What happens? You told me you were going to pick him up then...?"

Pufai:" So you all are his friends?... I am Pufai... Btw Gulf is here due to this fool"

Sammy:" What do you mean?"

Pufai:" He asked to break up with him"

"What!!!"

Mild came near me grab my collar and stand me up...

Mild:" I trust you, Mew... Why did you do that? Is his mom..."

Pufai:" No... "

Mew:" I will tell you later but plz right now all I want to know that How is he..."

Sammy:" Mild stop it... We are in hospital... you all need to calm down and miss Pufai, you too"

Mild released me and all become silent... we all were waiting outside... suddenly Dr came outside...

I didn't wait and ran to him

Mew:" How is he?"

Dr:" We pass critical part but he is still unconscious... So can't say anything right now"

Mew:" Is he gonna alright? right?"

Dr:" Let's hope for the best... Who is going to stay with him?"

Mew:" I am"

Dr:" OK... If he does little moment plz call me"

Mew:" Thank you Dr"

After Dr and his team left all came near me

Pufai:" How is he?"

Mew:" Still unconscious... I will be here with him so you can all go back now"

Mild:" No you are not..."

Sammy:" Shut up Mild, Mew plz take care of him and your self... you have to be strong for him"

Mild:" Sam... he is the reason..."

Sammy:" What do you think Gulf want when he open his eyes? You? Me? You all? No, He wants this fool... Don't think Mew that I forgive you but for my Gulfi I am doing this favor so If you try to run away... I will find you and kill with my own hand... so decide what do you want"

Mew:" Whatever the reason I am not leaving him... Thank you, Sammy"

Godt:" Hay buddy ... I will be here with you...so don't worry"

Mew:" It's OK Godt... just help me to bring my clothes and some things"

Godt:"OK"

P's Dad:" Whose permission are you gonna stay? You are nothing... you yourself want a break then leave"

Mew:" Sir, I am sorry but I am his boyfriend and not gonna leave him... you can do whatever you want... I was so scared back then and I accept the I hurt him but I am not gonna leave... "

P's Dad:" If you show this bravery when he needs it most... this all things never happened but it's OK... You better take care of him I will check time to time"

Pufai:" But Dad..."

P's Dad:" Stop it Puff... What this girl said was right... Gulf needs him so let him be with him... and both of you (Pufai and Mark) should go back... "

Mark:" Amm... I want to talk with you... Gulf told us everything..."

P's Dad:" Let's not talk that matter right now... Puff you are coming with me today... Do you have any problem with that? ( to Mark)"

Mark:" Nooo"

Pufai:" OK Dad... Mew, Call me if something happens and takes care of yourself... he will not like it if he saw you like this"

One by one after saying a few things they all went back... Mild was so emotional but Sammy calms him down...

Godt:" You should eat Mew..."

Mew:" No Godt... I want to see him first"

We both went in... When I saw him lying on bad... my heart breaks in thousands of pieces... I ran to him and set on a chair... I took his hand and look at him...

Mew:" Baby... get up na... your Panda is here... sorry na... please get up na..."

Godt:" Mew... he will be fine..."

Mew:" Godt... look how is he looking right now... Why did all things happen? Why I am so dumb that I didn't trust him... Why I am so insecure? What should I do? I didn't want to break up with him... I ... I"

I was crying ... It's so hurt looking him in this state and the reason is me... Why I did that...Why...

Godt:" Mew... sorry to say this but I don't want to understand you anymore... In the past, he was the one who cures your hurtful past and never give up but what you did... I never gonna judge but right now... I know it's scary that what will his mom do next but can't you see his afford at all? ... the insecurity of what? Do you think he will leave you? This guy never did anything that makes you think like that... you leave him not he!!! He has all right to feel insecure towards you but what he did... he trusts you... Do you think he is not in fear? Do you think he is not scared? More then you, he is... but he didn't show... in past and now he never shows it at all... What do you think he felt when you leave him... but he forgives you so easily... at first I thought he is gonna do revenge or something but he understand you ... he didn't blame you and We all are not but what happened today... Mew just be clear what you want... Do you want to be with him or not"

Mew:" I want to be with him Godt... you all know that"

Godt:" Then don't be coward and faces it... it's not like that you are alone in this relationship... he is also with you so what happens in the future be strong... Why don't you become clingy Mew again... it would be nice... "

Mew:" Why are you saying too much today... I never saw you like this"

Godt:" Don't know... It just makes me sad to see both of you like this... I have witnessed when you were trying to find him but looking at you now you look different Mew... Be your old self and be strong... We all are here for you... It looks like I said a lot... Now, you should take rest... I will bring you some clothes and food"

Mew:" Thanks Godt..."

Godt:" No need... OK then I will take my leave... Take care"

Then he left...

I am still holding his hand... It's hurting me to seeing him like this... and the reason is me...

Mew:" Baby... I am here na... please get up... I am not gonna leave you ever ... Don't do this to me na...I promise you and this time I will sure keep it... Even if something happens I will never ever leave you...I will make a sure baby that no one will try to separate us but for that, you have to get up na... Plz Gulf... Just get up... "

I was crying... I feel helpless... Looking him in this state my heart divide in pieces... Plz God do whatever you want with me but get him up... I can't see him like this...

I didn't realize when I slept while crying...

The Next Day

I felt some movement on my face ... My eyes are still heavy... I open my eyes and see!!

Mew:" Gulf... Baby...!!"

I hug him tight...

Gulf:" Aauu... "

Mew:" Oh.. Sorry sorry... How are you? When you wake up? Why didn't you wake me up? Are you OK? Do you need anything? Baby say something na?"

Gulf:" Who are you?"

What!!! Did he? Noo... It can't be true...

Mew:"..."

Gulf:" Mew..."

When I heard him calling my name I cry like hell...

Gulf:" Heyyy... Why are you crying... I' m still alive"

Mew:" Why did you say Who are you? I thought you forget me..."

My tears can't stop... I was so scared when I thought he forget me...

Gulf:" Sorry na... my vision was blurry that's why... Mew... sorry na... please don't leave me"

Mew:" I am not leaving and I am sorry... I was too insecure back then... sorry baby for not trusting you... so sorry "

Gulf:" Stop crying na... Mew... I am not feeling well"

Mew:" Oh... One min I will call Dr..."

I was going to leave to call Dr but he holds my hand

Gulf:" Don't leave"

The fear in his eyes about leaving him... I can see... What you did Mew!! I went near him and gave him a kiss on his forehead...

Mew:" Baby... I swear to God... I am here... just going to call Dr... "

Gulf:" Promise?"

Mew:" Yes Baby..."

Gulf:" I will count up to 30 ... be right back within that"

Mew:" Ok"

He started counting I went outside and saw a nurse ... I called her and tell her to inform Dr about Gulf... I went back and saw ... he was counting and tears were not stopping from his eyes...

Mew:" Baby... Why are you crying... I 'm here na..."

Gulf:" Mew... "

I went near him and remove his tears... This is not a good Mew... Do something... make him strong... he can't be this weak because of you... This fear is not good... What should I do?? Yes... I can do this but Will he say yes?

Mew:" Baby... I know this is not the right time... but"

Gulf:" No... I don't want to break up with you... If you want then let me die instead"

Mew:" Heyyy... I don't want any break... What I mean is...Let's get engage..."

He stops crying and looked at me...

The look on his face... I can't predict the answer... Will he say yes or no?

Mew:" Baby... say something na... If you want time to think..."

Gulf:" Yes... Let's get engage"

Mew:" Hhhh!!??"

Gulf:" What?"

Mew:" Did you just say yes?"

Gulf:" Come here"

I went near him and he pinches me on my nose

Mew:" Aaoch!"

Gulf:" What do you think now?"

Mew:" Yes... Wow... We are getting engage... Wow... Thank you baby for everything... I love you... I love you... I love you so much... "

He gave me his bright smile... My baby is still looking gorgeous...

Gulf:" Buy me the best ring"

Mew:" Aww... I will sure Baby..."

_____*****_____

This is it for today... 💕

Hope you like this part... 😇

Do not forget to vote and comment... 🙏

Thank you 🙏 and Love you all 😘"

👇 Can't wait for S2 👇

👆 wowowow 😍😍😍😍😍🐼⚽ 👆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 5.6K 32
Mew is such a coward ass for not telling his heart out earlier. He was scared that his feeling will ruin their friendship. But, their beautiful frien...
172K 7.6K 46
Mew and Gulf are most shipped Bl couples with strong fandom and have undeniable attraction towards eachother. Thier fandom falls once the series...
79.6K 5.2K 13
Gulf still doesn't understand why he agreed to go with Mild to the bar tonight. He can't stand being in a crowd of people, let alone a bar. This is...
79.3K 3.5K 15
Mew is 3 years elder than Gulf. It was a senior junior fight that created enmity between them. Three years later when Mew was running his parents' en...