kalon | choi san

wooyophoria által

"What does kalon mean?" "It means beauty that is skin deep. Beauty that does not end on the surface rather w... Több

character moodboards
ᴏ ɴ ᴇ·°
ᴛ ᴡ ᴏ·°
ᴛ ʜ ʀ ᴇ ᴇ·°
ғ ᴏ ᴜ ʀ·°
ғ ɪ ᴠ ᴇ·°
s ɪ x·°
s ᴇ ᴠ ᴇ ɴ·°
ᴇ ɪ ɢ ʜ ᴛ·°
not an update
ɴ ɪ ɴ ᴇ·°
ᴛ ᴇ ɴ·°
ᴇ ʟ ᴇ ᴠ ᴇ ɴ·°
ᴛ ᴡ ᴇ ʟ ᴠ ᴇ·°
ᴛ ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ·°
ғ ᴏ ᴜ ʀ ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ·°
ғ ɪ ғ ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ·°
s ɪ x ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ·°
s ᴇ ᴠ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ·°
ᴇ ɪ ɢ ʜ ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ·°
ɴ ɪ ɴ ᴇ ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ·°
ᴛ ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ ᴏ ɴ ᴇ·°
ᴢ ᴇ ʀ ᴏ·°
ᴇ ᴘ ɪ ʟ ᴏ ᴜ ɢ ᴇ
clarifications (I guess lol)
ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ❤️

ᴛ ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ·°

989 68 23
wooyophoria által

...

San wasn't exactly having the time of his life. And just when he thought things couldn't get any worse, things in the university became hectic more than usual. With the exams approaching, both the students and teachers were overwhelmed. And San was no exception.

He was already stressed-out with what had happened the other day with Haneul and just wanted to disappear from this world but no, the university had him on his feet all day long.

"Umm, Professor Choi?" A student from San's class called out. She had been calling him for a while now but San seemed to be deeply immersed in his thoughts. "Professor...?"

San finally snapped back from his thinkings and looked up at where the voice came. "Yes, Miss Kang? Is there anything you'd like to say?"

"Professor, you were explaining chapter 6 but you're zoning out. Are you okay?" She said with a slightly worried look on her face.

"Oh." San just realized that he had been quiet for too long. "Yes, I'm fine and sorry about that. Let's continue, " He added before averting his gaze to the book that lay open in front of him.

He glanced at his wristwatch and saw that they only had about 10 minutes left. San mentally chided himself for zoning out mid-lecture and just waited for the class to end because he was badly in need of some fresh air. His guilt was eating him up and he didn't know what to do.

-

Wooyoung had noticed the misery that his best friend was going through for the past few days and was determined to talk to San about it once he came back home.

His trail of thoughts was interrupted when the door to their apartment opened and a distressed looking San appeared. Wooyoung looked at the clock and saw that it was only 5 pm. San usually stayed till late as he liked helping his students.

"You're back already?" Wooyoung asked as San made his way to drink some water.

"You forgot? Didn't I tell you that I had no classes after 1 today?" San asked back as he drank from the glass in his hand.

Wooyoung scratched the back of his head. "Oh yeah. Forgot. Sorry." He gave San a sheepish smile and San only shook his head.

"You want me to cook some food?" Wooyoung asked the latter as he made his way to the kitchen counter.

"Sure. I do feel a bit hungry, " San replied and took out his phone.

Wooyoung busied himself in cooking. Meanwhile, San decided to help and set up the utensils for noth of them. Wooyoung made some fried rice and after a while, they finally sat down to eat.

San found himself staring at his phone once again instead of enjoying the food, until his.sixth sense kicked in and looked up at Wooyoung, who was intensely staring back at San.

"What?" San asked.

"What 'what'?" Wooyoung asked back, trying to look innocent.

"You're staring at me," San said as he chewed the food in his mouth.

Wooyoung straightened his back without saying anything and went back to picking at his food again.

San sighed, putting down the chopsticks on the table. "What is it, Woo?"

"You're not being yourself. And," Wooyoung pointed at the phone in San's hand, "you're doing that again!"

"Doing what?" San asked.

Wooyoung didn't understand if San acting dumb on purpose or if he was actually this dumb.

"Staring at her photo like a creep! This is the third day already, San. Get a hold of yourself, will you?!" Wooyoung yelled, clearly frustrated by his actions and San just shrugged.

"Umm, no I wasn't," San quickly shoved the phone back into his pocket.

Wooyoung squinted his eyes at him and shook his head.

"Umm, yes you were. Don't lie to me San and don't think I didn't notice how dreadful you've been for the past few days. I'm your best friend for God's sake." Wooyoung was already done with this attitude of San and just wanted to shove him and Haneul into one room so that everything becomes normal.

"I don't know, Woo. I messed up, " San leaned back on his chair and hung his head low.

"Exactly how did you mess up? Confessing your feelings for someone doesn't count as 'messing up'. You didn't do anything wrong, " Wooyoung said as a matter-of-fact. He didn't know what to do with San. He was always confident and never like this.

"It's not that, Woo. After what happened with Gyuri, I vowed to myself that I would never move too fast ever again. Haneul's already went through so much and she opened up to me, you know? I gained her trust and I just happened to blurt out my feelings like the idiot I am." San ran a hand through his hair which in most cases meant he was frustrated. Just like now. "I didn't wanna pounce it onto her now. It would've been better if I had gotten her to warm up to me a bit more."

Wooyoung snorted at his words. He couldn't believe San was the one saying these.

"You're laughing? Don't you dare laugh Woo," San warned.

Wooyoung snorted again and his whole body was shaking from laughing too much when he accidentally hit San's leg.

"OW! That hurt! What the heck?" San winced in pain from the hit.

"Well, you kinda deserve it. But that's beside the point. You're such an idiot. Now, Haneul didn't reject you, did she?" Wooyoung asked.

San shook his head in reply.

"And you told her to take her time and that you'll wait for her, correct?"

"Yes, bu-" San opened his mouth but Wooyoung cut him off as he held one hand in front of him.

"No buts. If she didn't reject you then you've still got your chance! You're thinking way too much trust me. And what happened with Gyuri, I've said this a gazillion times and I'm gonna say it again- it wasn't your fault. She was a total bitch and Haneul's a total sweetheart.

"And knowing her introverted ass, I'm pretty sure she can't bring herself to call you and talk about this. Also, let me assure you one thing, Haneul likes you as much as you like her, even if she doesn't say it. The more you're gonna wait, the more she's gonna have second thoughts, San.

"So you're gonna call her right now and meet up with her. If you don't do it I might as well just strangle you both. Now take that stupid phone out or do you want me to do it?" Wooyoung finished and heaved a big sigh. He really did have a lot to say.

"Okay, okay. I'll do it," San said. Wooyoung beamed at his response. He waited as San took his phone out and typed in Haneul's contact.

Wooyoung propped his elbows onto the counter and watched San keenly.

San gave him a disgusted look to which Wooyoung just chuckled and continued to wait till she picked up.

The wait was over in a few seconds when someone spoke up from the other side. But it wasn't Haneul, it was Byeol who was speaking.

"Hey, San. Haneul's in the shower. She should be out by now. Just wait a bit."

"Oh. I guess I'll just call back again," San said.

"NO!" Byeol and Wooyoung yelled in unison from both sides, which earned Wooyoung a smack on the arm by San. He mouthed an 'ow' and rubbed the place where San hit him.

"I mean, don't hang up. She's out. Here talk to her," Byeol finished briskly and quickly handed the phone to Haneul and mouthed 'it's San'.

"Hi, San. What's up?" Haneul became awkward, nothing unusual.

San took a deep breath before opening his mouth. "Umm, Haneul?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you free right now? I was hoping to talk, about what I had said that day." San spoke, silently praying so that she says yes.

There was a pause. Then she spoke up. "Sure. Where do you wanna meet?"

San's instantly felt a wave of relief wash over him and smiled. "No, I'll pick you up. Will an hour work?"

"Yes. Then I guess, I'll see you in an hour?"

"Yes. See you! " and with that San hung up the phone.

"See, it wasn't that hard, now was it?" Wooyoung wriggled his brows teasingly.

"Oh shut it Wooyoung," San shot back. Wooyoung was trying to stifle a laugh but failed to do so.

"YAY! My bestie's gonna get some!" Wooyoung raised his hand to give San a high five which he skillfully managed to dodge.

"No. I'm not getting laid, Woo. Is that the only thing that came to your mind? Seriously bruh," San smacked him again.

Wooyoung laughed it off as San made his way to his room to get changed into something comfy.

The laughter died down and Wooyoung let out a small sigh. He was genuinely happy for his best friend. San hadn't been this happy for a long while and he hoped everything to go well.

-

A/N:
Hehe hello I'm bacc :3
Kalon only has like 3 chaps left and I'm kinda sad :((
A HUGE shoutout to my bestie asphyxia_clouds for helping me write this chap. She's my senpai and yall better check out her work otherwise i'm gonna question your taste in books honestly. If yall can read my trashy work, then you should definitely check out her fine ass writings. Gazillion times better than mine lemme tell ya.
Anyhoo, hope you like this chapter!!

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

8.5K 422 1
One shot in which Yeosang discovers his favourite idol is his soulmate during a fansign. Don't be fooled by the one chapter, it's actually kinda long...
12.4K 547 34
love wasn't a happy memory for wooyoung. all he had ever gained from falling in love was the pain that wouldn't leave him. love for san, was differen...
12K 544 22
☻ #𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐄 ; seongsang. ❝ it seemed as if opposites really did attract. ❞ yeosang, a teen who loves bright colored things, stuffed animals, b...
18.1K 878 52
☂️[Completed] ☂️ "...You are my favourite person in the whole world..." "I wish you knew that Woo. Nobody loves you like I do" ~ "You know, this trul...