Grown ups

By xMissCharmingx

Lenny never thought one, even two of his kids, would fall for a Higgins. that was until he saw it happen rig... More

Face claims
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
Help?
20
guys please 😭

10

3K 49 94
By xMissCharmingx

The Car

After everyone finished, including Roxanne, they all headed to the parking lot. "Hey dad, can we take the car to the store and get some groceries for tomorrow morning?" Marcus shrugged, "Sure." He tossed Natasha the keys before heading to Lennys car and informing him of where they were going.

Natasha started the car while Elizabeth sat in the passenger seat picking out some music. The back doors opening scared the shit out of them. "It's just us!" Ethan and Grayson raised their hands in defense.

With a breath of relief Elizabeth spoke up, "What are you guys doing here?"

Ethan put his hand on her shoulder over the seat. "We wanted to tag along."

Elizabeth turned around in her seat to look at Ethan, Natasha was driving while she and Grayson listened in. "Oh it's not because you feel bad about you know kissing me and not telling me that you're leaving!" Grayson gasped, "Oh my fucking- you kissed! I'm so proud of you!" Ethan gave his brother a weird look before smiling and nodding at him.

Elizabeth scroffed and looked forward. "Listen I'm sorry okay?"

"Sorry? That's all?" He shrugged, "What do you want me to say?" She turned back around just as Natasha parked the car at Walmart and got out, tossing her sister the keys to tell her to lock the car when they leave. Grayson followed directly after her, leaving the two in the car.

Elizabeth jumped in the back seat, taking Graysons old spot. "I want you to say that we're something. I want you to say that if we do become something you'll be okay with long distance! I want you to tell me how you felt about that kiss! I want you-" Ethan grabbed her face before kissing her softly.

She slid her hands up his shirt, resting them on his chest as she kissed back with the same amount of passion. Ethan's hands slid down her face, to her neck, past her boobs, making sure not to touch them, and grabbed her waist as he pulled her to his lap. As she straddled him she tangled her hands in his fluffy hair. Pushing their lips harder onto each other's.

She pulled away, staring at his swollen lips, she was proud at what she did. "I want you too. I want to be together, I want to have long distance, not have an open relationship, a closed one of just us. I loved that kiss. I fucking loved this kiss." She blinked as she leaned forward, her lips brushing his. "I'd love that." She whispered.

He pushed her back onto the seat before taking the keys from her hand and locking the car.

In the store Natasha Grabbed a cart before she heard Graysons loud footsteps approaching her. "H-Hey. Wow you are really f-fast for a short person." She blinked, deliberately avoiding eye contact with him, "Little people also hold the most anger."

Grayson sighed as they entered the hair product isle. "Okay look I know you're mad-"

"I'm not mad." He tilted his head, "You sound mad."

She sighed as she grabbed bright pink temporary hair dye. "There's no reason for me to be mad. We're not together like them, we're not even that close. It's not like I like you like you like me." He narrowed his eyes as he watched her actually buy food now, "You sure?"

"I sure about what?" She turned to meet his eyes. Those dark brown eyes that matches hers, the ones she loves to stare in.... wait what?

"Are you sure you don't like me?" She paused. Flicking her eyes to the ground and biting her bottom lips slightly before for looking back into his. "No I'm not sure." He held a finger up before turning around and doing a small fist pump before turning back around to meet her knowing smile as she holds a laugh in. "You didn't see that."

She chuckles she grabbed bacon. "Nope." He smiles nonetheless before speaking up. "I was serious."

"So was I, I didn't see that." She looked at his face before turning around with her arms leaned onto the cart as she pushes it. "You weren't talking about that."

He shook his head, "No. I was serious when I said I'll be glad to teach you. How to love, that is." Natasha blinked as the memory started resurfacing in her mind.

"What's yours and Elizabeth's mother's last name?"

"Oh we don't share the same mother."

"You don't?" Becky looked between the too before speaking up, "Why not?" The teenagers eyes widened at they shared glances before Natasha stammered out an excuse, "W-Well... uh you see.... Grayson?" Grayson shook his head at her making her glare at him, he's not going to lie, her glare scared him and oddly made him feel something.

"Well pumpkin, when mommy and daddy fall out of love, they go and find another love."

"Why did they fall out of love?" Once again the two shared a glance. Grayson shook his head, "Natasha?"

"Fu- okay." Grayson smiled as she stopped herself from cursing in front of his little sister, "Well Becky people fall out of love many many times, until they find the one."

"The one?" Natasha nodded, "Yeah you know, like your mommy and daddy. They've been in love for a long time, and considering that they're still together they decided to have children, like your brothers and you." Becky tilted her head to the side, "So you're saying you and Gray are going to have children?"

The two choked on their spit, a blush covering both of their faces when they made eye contact. "Um what?" They sputtered.

"You're in love aren't you?" Grayson swallowed his spit, "Uh pumpkin we just met."

"Love at first sight? Mommy and daddy said they had that and look at them now!" Natasha thought she was going to have a heart attack, "Honey no offense but I don't believe in that, so no doubt that'll never happen." Grayson furrowed his eyebrows, "You don't believe in love at first sight? Why?"

"I never saw actual love, my moms kinda..." she glanced at Becky, "Like my dad to say the least. The only time I ever saw true love was in shows and movies." Grayson sighed, blinking as she actually held eye contact with him. He could see she was trying hard not to look away. He lifted his right hand, resting it right above her left hand on the table.

"Let me teach you."

The look In his eyes, they didn't hold anything but sincerity. She felt he was being honest. She didn't know why she couldn't just love him. She knows ans can feel that he's a good person.

She stopped in the chips and snacks isle, wanting to get some stuff for the kids. She turned to him after she plopped some gummy bears in the cart for bean and Becky. "How do I know it will work?" He smiled and gently grabbed her hands. "We won't know unless we try."

She looked down at their hands, honestly loving the feeling of his large hands covering her own. The heat that radiated off him. "Okay. Okay." She spoke once more to convince herself that she was doing the right thing. "Teach me." He shot her a gleaming smile as he let go of her hands to grab some chips. She followed with the cart. "Is there any rules?"

He dropped a couple bags of chips in the cart as he looked at her from the other end of it. "Sure. We can't kiss. We can kiss when you actually fall in love with me. So that we know it works, like you don't have to keep me updated, just let me know when you feel it working by getting more physical."

She blinked as she raised an eyebrow at him, he panicked as he shook his head in a quick motion. "No no no no no no no! I- I didn't m-mean sex!" She smiled at his embarrassment. "It's okay. I understand, you meant like holding hands? Hugging? Anything physical that's not sexual, you know, until you get me to fall for you?" He nodded in relief.

She smiled at him again, I've been doing that a lot, she thought. She turned him to where his side was facing the cart before she wrapped her arms around his waist. He didn't hesitate to wrap his arms around her neck and pull her closer. Her chin rested on his collar bone, the hug lasting a little long, not that either of them minded, before they went back to the front of the cart and pushing it.

"Can I do something?" She turned her head to the right slightly to see him behind her, "Depends."

"Can I hug you as we push the cart together, kinda always wanted to do that." She chuckled, "Sure." He let out a small 'yes' before hugging her from behind and helping her push the cart, his chin resting on her right shoulder. "You've never done this with your last girlfriends?"

She could feel him shrug against her back, "No. we were actually that close. You know those relationships you have in school that are strictly during school?" She nodded. "It was always like that."

"How do you know what love feels like then?" He licked his lips, "I don't." She paused and turned around to look at him. They were at the end of an isle really close to the check out before they stopped. "Then how are you going to teach me?" He stood up slightly, him still some how towering over her small body. "Let me rephrase. I didn't. Until I laid my eyes on you." She let out a breathy laugh, "That... that was smooth Feder."

"Always am Higgins." He smiled at her small laugh before watching her feel her pockets. She looked back up at him, "You didn't happen to grab the wallet in the glove compartment did you?" He shook his head causing the girl to groan in annoyance. "I'll go get the wallet. Stay here."

"So bossy. Yes ma'am." He winked at her as she walked away, she threw a teasing smirk over her shoulder at him. Not watching as he shuddered at the simple look.

Upon approaching the car she looked through the windows before screaming and looking away, her hands covering her whole face. "OH MY GOD!!"

The two inside looked up to see Elizabeth's sister standing there but looking away, they quickly covered up slightly before Elizabeth rolled down the drivers window. "Uh..... hey."

Natasha shook her head, "Nat you have to talk. We.... we didn't mean for you to see this...."

"I.... oh god I saw you naked...." the girl shook her head, "I um, get the wallet please." Elizabeth quickly did as told, handing it to her sisters stretched out hand, her back still facing the window. "Thanks, we'll be out soon so get, um, dressed, and Uh congratulations...." she spoke before literally running back to the store.

The two in the car laughed before getting dressed and waiting for them to come back.

On the drive back, Grayson sat in the passengers seat. "So what was with the pink hair dye and why won't you make eye contact with either of them?" When Natasha didn't speak Elizabeth did. "It's a prank for the dads."

"Okay, hut that doesn't explain the second question." Natashas eyes widened before rolling his window up, "Smell." Was the one word she spoke during the whole ride, the image of what she saw was haunting her. "Oh." Realization came across his face as he smelt the very distinct smell of sweat and cum. He smiled but then grimaced, "I don't know whether to say congratulations or ew."

When they got back home Natasha and Grayson put the groceries away, trying to avoid the two, Natasha having the hardest time due to actually seeing them in action. While the other two told the kids and moms not to use the showers in the morning and to let the dads take one first.

The two quickly took a shower, sadly not together because the kids were in the room next to their bathroom. Then the other two took a shower, Natasha last so she could set up and put the dye in all the shower heads of the house.

Then they all went to bed. Elizabeth curled up on Ethan's chest while Grayson spooned Natasha with his arm around her and his sister whom was cuddling into Natasha chest.

Votes: Tell me you like what I'm writing and gives support.
Comments: Show me your invested into the story just as much as I am.

2143 words

6/24/2020

Edited: nope

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

433K 4.9K 56
I wrote this book when I was 12 years old so a lot of stuff is incorrect and the grammar is terrible. Thank you so much for 400k reads! It really me...
9.1K 291 38
COMPLETED!! When Brooke meets 2 twins she never thought she would meet, things take off to where she never thought they would go. What ends up happen...
3K 34 12
When Beatrice discovers her father's new marriage comes with a new home and new siblings, she begins to develop some sort of emotion towards a new si...
126K 2.4K 37
In which a girl gets a message from an anonymous guy. Highest Rankings #5 Dolantwins #18 in YouTube