Broken Angel

Par Ezynnn

Sylvia Olvera......the one who is always seen as weak........ the one who is always being taken advantage of... Plus

Cast
Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 14

142 28 42
Par Ezynnn

This chapter is not edited so there may be some grammatical errors. Please bear with me.

Above is a picture of Victor 👆

I dedicate this chapter to julie_gal ColeKay peahz2and 18Marg. Thank you for your support.

Victor's POV

"You better tell me who her sister is." I said.

I was talking to the nurse from the hospital in her cell and I wanted answers. She knew who Charlotte's sister was and she didn't want to say anything. I was running out of patience.

"I'm not going to tell you anything. If you kill me I don't care." she blurted out.

"So you are not afraid of what will happen to your beautiful daughters?" I asked and she froze. I knew I had her now.

"I told you this before so you better talk if you want them alive."

She didn't say anything afterwards. She left me no choice. I had to take her with me and force the truth out of her.

"Ricardo!" I said and my bodyguard came rushing in.

"Sir?"

"Take her with us." I ordered and Ricardo obeyed but she was making matters worse.

"Let me go you bastard!" She yelled and I could not hold it anymore. I gave her a slap on the face.

"Shut up you fool and cooperate." She kept quiet and tears made its way out of her eyes. I was relieved that she had kept quiet and we took her out of there to the car.

We reached home and I ordered my bodyguard to take her to a room in the ranch. I had to go get her children so that she would be willing to tell me who Charlotte's sister is. I went upstairs to my bedroom to meet Sylvia. I really loved Sylvia and I was even thinking about marrying her but I knew it was too early. I entered and she was sleeping. I was about to close the door to go until Sylvia started moving on the bed uncomfortably. I closed the door behind me and went closer to her. Then she started saying names.

"Charlotte don't go! Charlotte!" she screamed.

Charlotte?

I shook her and she quickly sat up on the bed.

"Sylvia what happened? Where you having a bad dream?" I asked.

"Oh my God I am so sorry if I disturbed you I didn't know you'd be back early."

"Answer my question."

"Yes yes it was a bad dream."she replied.

"Who is Charlotte? That was the name you were screaming when you were asleep."

She didn't reply for a while and it was making me suspicious.

"I said who is Charlotte?!" I yelled and she flinched a little before she responded.

"My friend from college." she said.

"Your friend? Did she die or something?"

"Yes. She died recently. She died in my arms."

"What happened to her?"

"Seizure."

I didn't fully believe her but I decided to let her be. I had unfinished business to do.

"OK then." I said and stood up. "I will be back soon."

"But you just went out."

" I am not going out of the house. There is just something I need to handle. See you later."I said and gave her a peck on the forehead.

"OK. Bye." she said and I left the room.

I went all the way to the warehouse where I told my bodyguard to keep the nurse. I entered the room where she was being kept and saw her tied up.

"Are you ready to talk?" I asked but she kept quiet. It was time to take extreme measures.

I went towards a drawer and opened it. I brought out a very sharp knife and closed the drawer.

"So you want to kill me now?"she said.

"If you don't talk now." I said,pointing at the knife in my hand.

"I'm going to cut your fingers one by one. Your choice." I said.

She was still reluctant to say anything. She was really getting on my nerves. She was really bold to display this shitty attitude.

She was tied to a chair with her hands tied on her laps. I went closer to her and took one finger. She was trying to remove her hands but the ropes wouldn't let her.

"This is your last chance." I said.

She closed her eyes as if prepared for what I was about to do. I was going to make sure it was a slow and painful one.

I put the knife on one of her fingers and started cutting it slowly. She started screaming and I continued.

" Talk!" I was tired and getting impatient.

I continued until her first finger was out. Blood came gushing out.

"I will continue this until you are ready to talk." I grabbed her second finger and started to cut.

"It's Sylvia! Her name is Sylvia!" She screamed.

Sylvia? Was it my Sylvia?

I let go off her and stood up.

"Her name is Sylvia." she said again in between sobs.

"Describe her."

"Sh....she is blonde and of average height. She has blue eyes."

She just described my Sylvia.

"You are lying!" I yelled and slapped her.

"I am saying the truth sir. I'm not lying." she cried.

I didn't want to believe her but it looked like she was saying the truth. She hadn't even seen Sylvia for her to be lying against her.

"Ricardo." I said and he turned his attention to me.

"Do anything you want with her. You can strip her off her clothes and do anything you want. Touch her,caress her,spank her, anything you want."

"Yes sir."

"But she must not die." I said again and he nodded.

"I will be back." I turned my attention to the nurse.

"Since you do not want to say the truth,I will keep torturing you until you speak."

"But I am saying the truth. Sylvia Olvera is her name."

I ignored her and left the room. Few minutes later,I arrived at the house and saw Sylvia watching a movie with Samantha. If she was the Sylvia the nurse was referring to,I would kill her with my bare hands. I didn't want to believe what the nurse said. If Sylvia was an imposter,I would have known.

"Sylvia." I called out to her and she turned towards me.

"Victor you are back." she stood up and came to me.

"Let's go upstairs. We have some unfinished business." she said seductively.

Remembering what the nurse said,I hesitated.

"I'm so sorry baby but I am so tired right now. Maybe later."

"Sure." she said and went back to the couch.

I went upstairs to take a shower before I finally slept off.

***********************************

Since breakfast started,I had been staring at Sylvia the whole time. She looked innocent. Maybe she was not the one.

"Victor." Sylvia said,interrupting me from my thoughts.

"Yes baby."

"You haven't touched your food. Is there anything wrong?"

"No. I'm just not that hungry." I replied.

Minutes later,breakfast ended. I could not deal with this anymore so I decided to tell Sylvia,but not everything.

"Sylvia."

"Yeah."

"Could you escort me somewhere. To my warehouse."

"Sure."

"Dad where are you guys going?" Ross asked.

"It's none of your business." I said and led Sylvia to the warehouse.

"So...why are we here exactly?"

"I need to confirm something."I said. I didn't want to tell her anything in case she was who I had been looking for.

We were in front of the room and I opened the door. I pushed her inside the room and entered.

" Victor what is all this?"she said.

"Is she the one?" I asked the nurse as her eyes met Sylvia's.

So what do you think?

Please vote,comment and share.

Love you all😘❤

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

Revenge Par sierra

Roman d'amour

116 1 14
𝐊𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝, 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝, 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐝, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐝, Aleena Noor's older brother Ali Noor, wife dies in the la...
553 114 65
❝ She wanted a fresh start, He wanted normalcy, But their past had other plans. ❞ ~~~ For the majority of her life, Gabriella had to endure all the t...
1.6K 181 24
*PUBLISHED ON KINDLE* Amelia Diaz is an average woman with an average desk job, the highlight of her day consists of her daily visit to the small cof...
187K 11.9K 55
{Shortlisted for the Wattys 2022} It's 1798 and The Lenoir family controls a significant part of London's dreaded and violent underworld. They reap t...