Sudden Parenthood {ChildYouTu...

By FandomQuack

You're a hard working woman, with little time on her hands. One night you got to bed really late, and wake up... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 16

1K 43 22
By FandomQuack

#blacklivesmatter

(Y/n) P.O.V.

I walk out of the room to the kitchen, finding Chase and Virgil taking care of the kids. "I'll admit, it's nice not being the only adult." I say to him. He smiles fondly at them. I can tell he likes having children to care for. "I'll bet. I'm sure we were all a handful. Especially with WIlford. He pretty much destroyed your friends house. You've got him a little more controlled though." He replies. I nod. Jack sees me, and calls me over. "(Y/n)! You're awake!" He shouts. I nod, walking over with a smile. It's a sad smile though, not that they notice. Don't forget our little deal. I hear. I ignore it. Amy is holding puppy Henry up, whild Mark has Chica. "Are you sharing breakfast with the puppies?" I laugh. Amy nods. "They belong at the table because....I said so?" She decides/questions. "Nice try, kiddo, but no. Dogs don't go at the table." She pouts, but doesn't let the puppy down. I decide to just let her have this one. "Why don't we go play outside?" I suggest. They nods, getting off the chairs, and rushing the backyard. "Is Marvin still working?" I ask Chase without looking at him. "Um yeah, I think, but not outside. Dark decided to try and help keep the others in line for some reason. The only loose cannon is Natemare who's outside." He responds. I look out the door to see him teaching them 'magic tricks'. "I'm surprised a lot of you are actually being helpful." I admit.

"I don't know if it's the spell or the fact that their kids, but I guess that best has been brought out." Virgil inputs. "Or maybe it's you that does that." He adds. I look down, smiling sadly. Because it'll all be over soon. "Maybe." I whisper. There is a knock at the door. "Aw shit! Stay out of sight, guys!" I instruct going to open it. I open it to reveal...Thomas Sanders? I had kinds forgot about that. Behind him are the other sides. I try to contain my smile at the sight of Patton, wanting very badly to hug him and fangirl because fuck it, he's adorable, but I contain myself. "Virgil's inside." I open the door wider to let them in. Patton squeals, rushing in. "My son, I was so worried!" I hear. I laugh. The other side go look for him, while Thomas stays by me for a moment. "I'm Thomas. Thank you for helping him." He says with a smile. I shake his hand. "(Y/n). It was honestly no problem. Besides there's a ton more anyways." He tilts his head. "Egos, youtubers, it's a thing." He looks more confused, so I explain the situation in more detail.

"Can we help in anyway?" I frown. "Not unless you know how to stop a powerful, magical being." I say. He doesn't say anything, so I smile, and change the subject. "You should probably go check on Virgil." He nods reluctantly, and follows the crowd. I look at the happily reunited group, then the kids outside, then Marvin and Anti working in the living room. I have to go, but I decide to do a few things first. I go back into my bedroom. Anti is no longer there. I write a quick note, hoping he will be the one to find it. I leave it on my bed then go outside to the kids. "Guys? Come here for a moment." Natemare let's them go over to me, and doesn't follow them. "What is it, (Y/n)?" Nate asks, looking frustrated to have been stopped from playing. "I-I just want to say that I'm glad I got to meet you guys. Even as kids. You're a big inspiration to me, and I wish we could have met on better terms." The all crowd around, and hug me. "We will still be friends after this." Ethan decides. I almost crack, but instead force a smile. "Right. I have to go right now." I tell them. "Where?" Felix asks. "Um, it's a secret. I'll tell you all about it later." They accept the answer, and I release them to go play.

I go back inside, finding Dark first. "Hey, I have to go out. I-I'll be back soon." I tell him. "Where are you going?" He asks suspiciously. "Um, I'll explain later." He grabs my arm as I walk past. "Don't touch me." I hiss, yanking it back. "Don't pull that shit on me. Where are you going?" "Just a hunch. Just keep an eye on things please. I'll explain later." I say again. He looks pissed, but don't argue further. Making me relived. I go into the kitchen to find Thomas and the others. "I'm so sorry to leave like this, but I have to go run an errand. You can stay here for as long as you'd like. I don't know when I'll be back." Thomas smiles. "It's no problem." He reassures. Having no control at this point, I hug Patton real quick. He hugs me back with enthusiasm. "Sorry, I just always wanted to do that." I admit. "It's no problem, kiddo!" He laughs. "Right, bye guys." I grab my keys, and leave.

Anti P.O.V.

I notice (Y/n) leave, and grow a tad bit concerned. She was acting weird. Marvin was looking tired, so I decide now is a good time for a break. "Marvin get some rest for now. We can try later." I say, still looking at the door. I see him nod from the corner of my eye. I go look out the door, but she's already gone. I teleport to her room to look for clue. I know she was acting strange, there has to be something. I notice a note on the bed. I pick it up.

Dear whoever finds this, hopefully Anti,

I'm sorry things are ending this way. I hope nobody got too attached to me. I found a way. Or I guess, I made a deal. Anti, you remember my panicked dream? Meteora was holding me hostage in my subconscious. She forced my hand, I'm sorry. This is what I meant. She's goin to turn them back to adults, but to do so, I become her prisoner. It's impossible for her to kill me, at least for now, but she wants my life to be as much hell as she can make it. I doubt I'll see any of you again. Goodbye. I'm really glad to have had you in my life if only for a little bit.

(Y/n)

I rush out of the room, clutching tightly to the paper. I find the kids as adults again. "Shit!" I growl. Marvin was poking at them while the others look on in confusion. "What? How? What does it mean?" I hear. I walk forward, shoving the note in front of me. "It means, we're too late." I growl in frustration.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 79 13
(Y/N), now 16, has been happy for the past two years. Dating A, being adopted into a happy family, always being around her favorite people in the wor...
38.9K 1.1K 35
I looked over at him,my eyes still brimming with tears, then back down. Dark sighed and went to walk away. ''Wait.... P-promise me something.'' I sai...
2.1K 18 23
Y/n is a 28 year old girl and is really good friends with the boys. The boys may even have feelings for y/n. They were all gaming together but someth...
220K 10.5K 58
"You're evil. You've killed people." Seán "Jack" McLoughlin thought that he would always be "that kid from Ireland." He didn't ask to be torn away...