Bad Blood. (Gerard Way x Read...

By solarattraction

REWRITE NOW PUBLISHED!! PLEASE CONSIDER READING THAT INSTEAD AS THE QUALITY IS BETTER !! You just moved here... More

1: New town, new mysteries?
2: New school, New friends, right?
3: Class fucking sucks.
4: Lunch
5: Boundaries, Dwight, Boundaries!
6: Not the villian, afterall?
7: House (of wolves??)
8: Jacket Slut
9: Morning
10: you will be my girl
11: life gets better, right?
12: I suck at titles
14: Secret secrets are no fun, secret secrets hurt someone.
15: What?
A/N
16: Gerard or Mikey
17: Mikey
18: Decisions
19: Breaking Point
20: Here Comes The End
21: The Weekend
22: Drugstore Perfume
23: The World Is Ugly
END

13: i still suck at titles

763 11 69
By solarattraction

Y/Ns POV

As Frank, Mikey, Ray, Gerard and I are walking back to my house, I feel a slight tug on the back of my shirt. It's probably just a stick, so I ignore it.

Until I'm pulled into a bush.

By who?

I don't know yet.

"Gerard? Why the fuck am I in a bush?" I say, while he's still getting comfortable after somewhat kidnapping me. "Sugar, I could be doing worse. Be grateful I didn't tie you up." He smirked, but that wasn't funny. "Okay.. that's fucking creepy." I roll my eyes at his ignorance.

"Mhm. Anyways-" he takes a deep breath in.

"I asked you here today because-" I cut him off.

"Kidnapped."

"Sorry. 'Kidnapped' you here today to tell you word of advice."

Gerard? Trying to HELP? Nonetheless give me ADVICE?

Shocking.

"Well.."

Dude. Just fucking say it.

"Mikeys into you."

I gave him a shocked face. He nods, and says "I saw him checking you out when we went to the diner-" I stopped him.

"ohh.. that's why you pulled him into the bathroom and said that stuff." His face turned bright red. "y-you heard that?" He had a worysome face.

"Somewhat."

His eyes burned into mine. "I- you didn't hear the first part.. right?" He gulped. Loud. Loud enough for me to hear it.

I didn't know that was possible.

I shook my head no, giving him the relief of thinking I didn't. Even though I did.

His face rested out, and looked at me with sympathy. "Good. That's something I'll tell you later." He gave me a peck on the cheek, and this time I lightly slapped his face. "Sugar's starting to like it, huh?" He gazed into my eyes, and my face turned maraschino cherry red. (Bright.. bright red.)  He helped me up, and we resumed walking back to my place. We stayed silent most of the time, but not awkward silent. More.. comforting silence. Like the silence after a movie. Comprehending things that just happened.

When we got back to my house, everyone was already there.

How the hell did they get in?

The door was locked.

What the fuc- never mind.

"Hey you two!" Mikey ran up and hugged me.

Was there something in his pocket?

Wha-

OH FUCK.

GROSS!

"Hey, mikes!" I gave him a high five. He did start blushing.

He was into me.

Damnit!

"Where were you two?" Rat walked into the room with some popcorn.

We didn't even have popcorn.

Before I could say anything, frank interrupted by blurting out.. "fucking." He started laughing while I punched him on the arm. He's so gross.
"No.. no that is not true. Not yet, atleast." Gerard looked over to me and winked.

"Gross dude." I looked back up at him.

"Somebody's embarrassed." Frank slapped me in the face. Not hard. But just, playfully.

I retaliated  by slapping him back.

Soon, we were slapping eachother sack to back. He made my day feel lighter. That's what a best friend does, right? Yeah.

That was, until Gerard pulled me off of him.

"Hmm. I'm surprised you didn't beat him up too-" before I could finish he pulled me into a kiss. I slapped the back of his head. "Aww, sugar. Not even one?" I turned my back to him and sat back next to frank. He looked at me, but didn't really care what just happened.  "So, n/n, what should we watch?" He looked over to me. "Uhm, whatever you want. I really don't care." He turned on his favorite show.

Spongebob. He really was immature, but not this level.

"Really dude?" I slapped his arm. "You said you didn't care!" He slapped my throat, causing me to cough vigorously while he almost had an asthma attack from laughing.

He wasn't even asthmatic.

When that was over, Ray came over with popcorn and sat next to frank. Frank ate it all within 5 minutes.

"I made that for myself, but go off frank." He slowly turned his head to frank. "Don't care. If you put food in front of me, I'm going to eat it." Ray laughed, and went back to watching the show.

Sponge bob.

I could hear Frank singing along quietly to the theme song. I giggled, and he started blushing. He was singing along to a kids theme song, anyways. Before I could go back to watching the show, I felt someone sit next to me.

Definitely Gerard.

"hey sugar." He said, before wrapping his arm around my waist. I was pretty cold, so I couldn't care less. Nobody really noticed, so it wasn't that big of deal.

"Hey, Frank, give me an oreo." Frank got up and gave me one. When he saw that gerards arm was around me, all he said was "I knew you two were fucking." I slapped him, and we started laughing.  The Oreo was worth it. When the episode was done, Gerard got up. "What- why'd you- I was cold dude." He smirked and said "I'm making dinner. Any requests?" I shook my head no, and he said "Okay. I'll just make Spaghetti." I nod my head, and he goes to the kitchen.  Frank scoots over to me and says, "So what was that about? Y'know, the whole waist grabbing thing." He giggles, and I just say, "I was cold, okay? And he's weird as fuuuuck." I was kind of tipsy. Not bad, but just a little. "Okay then, don't come crying when you accidentally fuck him." He starts laughing while I'm still blushing. To get out of the situation, I walk into the kitchen with Gerard.

"Good, I was just about to get you. I need help finding your cooking stuff." He pulls me closer to him.

"What do you need help finding?"

"Oh, just about everything."

I grab the ingredients, and set them in front of him.

"Thanks." He starts organizing the items, and washing the vegetables.

I go over to help him, and start preparing the sauce. He doesn't say anything, and I just keep working. Hey, i like cooking.. at times.

Working together, we actually make quite a good team Gerard and I. Why did I hate him? He's not a bad person, just keeping his reputation up.

While cutting tomatoes, I cut my finger. "Oh you little bitc-" I rinse my hand. "Such a good cook, y/n." Gerard rolls his eyes. "Oh fuck you dude."

"Fine, just let me know the time and place." he clicks his tongue. "Not happening."

Patting my finger dry with the paper towel, it finally stops bleeding. "I'm such a fucking dumbass." I tsk to myself, and resume.

"Gerard, hurry up and give me foo-" Frank stumbles into the kitchen. "Oh, hey y/n."

"Your precious food is done." Gerard turns around.  "Took you long enough.." He grabs a plate, and I smack it to the ground. "Oops." I pop the p. "Oh you bitch-" He chases me, and I run around the kitchen. "Stop it Frank!" I say between laughs, and breaths. "Shouldn't have broken the plate!" He tackles me to the ground. "Shit, you're so short yet so damn strong!" I try pushing him off me. "Hey, being short has some advantages." 

I finally get him off me, and brush myself off. "You two are so immature." Gerard sets two ready plates on the counter. "I know that." Frank grabs the plate, and runs off. "That was eventful nonetheless." He turns to me. "Yeah, no shit."

"Love how you just let him on top of you."

"What?"

"I mean, you just kind of let him tackle you and sit on top of you.."

I have to be hearing him wrong? The fuck?

"It's not like I was saying 'Oh Frank i broke your plate, now come fuck me.' Because from what you're saying, that's what I did. Right? Right Gerard? Right?" I get in his face with the last part. I have absolutely every reason to be mad.

"That's practically what you were doing!" He raises his voice, and gets in my face as well. "When the fuck did I do this? Your ego must really be huge if you got THAT from Frank and I playing around!"

"Exactly! You just fucking admitted! 'Playing Around'"

"Oh fuck off!" I slap his arm.

"I will not!"

"Go fuck yourself. You fucking wonder why I hate you."

And with that, he slaps me in the face. Relatively hard, too. "I- y/n-" Regret swells in his face. I feel my hands clench, and my body shake. I wanted to say something, when I instead ran off. I ran up the stairs and into his room, locking the door behind me.

Immediately greeted by a full body shaking episode, i go into the corner and hug my knees to my chest. PTSD, yknow.

GERARDS POV

As she walked out, I could feel the pressure of my actions collapsed on me. I felt a tear slip out, and slid down the wall till I was sitting on the floor. I feel terrible for what happened. I suddenly forgot who i was talking to.. a suicidal abuse survivor. Good job, Gerard.

Running to the stairs, Frank stops me and asks "The fuck did you do to her? she ran into your room crying, prince charming."

"Fuck you Frank."

Well, atleast now I know where she went.

I ran to my room, but the door was locked. "y/n, open the fucking door!" I tried twisting the knob harder.

No, this isn't how I can approach this. Yelling will only make things worse.

"Y/N, please open the door." I step back from the door.

"n-no." she says in a very weak voice. If you weren't paying attention you wouldn't have heard it.

"I'll be here when you want to." I sit across from the door, knees to my chest.

About 5 minutes pass, and I hear the doorknob jiggle. I jump to my feet.

She opens the door, and I slowly walk in. I shut the door behind me.

She sits on my bed, and motions for me to follow her. I do.

Sitting in a relieving silence for about 3 minutes, I realized I have to be the first to talk.

"Y/N, i'm sorry." I say after inhaling sharply.

"I- I forgot who I was talking to, okay? I know it was a terrible thing to do.. i know that. You don't have to accept, I just needed to say that."

She looks at me with her eyes watering.

Taking the hint, I leave.

"Wait." I hear from behind. I turn to her.

"Not even going to ask if i'm okay?" She crosses her arms, and does a tiny bounce on the bed.

I roll my eyes at her attention seeking behavior, and sit back down next to me.

"Come here.." She follows, and brings me into a side hug.

"You forgive me?"

She taps her chin with her finger. "Only if you get me a popsicle."

"On it!" I spring up, and run downstairs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

364 8 7
"Stop your crying, helpless feeling. Dry your eyes, and start believing." -The World Is Ugly, Gerard Way, My Chemical Romance. "If I could be with y...
35.1K 1.3K 22
Because who doesn't love a revenge era Frerard? It's 2004 and My Chem are on tour. It should be a happy time, and yet Gerard finds himself spirallin...
82.5K 1.8K 23
[Updates every Monday] When (y/n) gets their room mixed up and ends up with a guy just as troubled as them, they grow close. They'll become friends...
42.2K 1.7K 38
With nothing left to lose, Melissa begrudgingly accepts the offer to go on tour with her best friend, and her best friend's new boyfriend. Among the...