CONSENT: Book 1 in The Danger...

Od Rory1313

Imagine being awakened in the night and blindfolded then tied to your bed. Your body being ravaged in the dar... Viac

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 6
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 26

5.6K 132 0
Od Rory1313

Just his voice speaking those words makes my pussy drip with need. Slipping my hands through the leather cuffs, I grip the chains that suspend them. I am mesmerized by the desire dancing in his darkening eyes. The look of longing becomes clearer as Ethan circles around the swing with predatory-like ease. He leans over and gently but passionately claims my mouth with his. The moment our lips connect I inadvertently release a low moan. My obvious arousal rivals his own as his tongue battles mine and he deepens our kiss. When I finally break away I am left breathless and panting. Roughly he turns my head and attacks my neck, biting and licking just below my ear. An intense tingling sensation radiates throughout my body before settling into my core. I look up to see David sitting obediently with his back to us. His body is heaving as he breathes hard and fast. Fogged over from his breath, I could just barely see his eyes reflected in the hand-held mirror.

My attention is pulled suddenly when I feel as if the world has begun to tilt and I am falling. My eyes meet Ethan's as I realize my head is dropping lower while my legs are lifting higher into the air. He tilts me at an angle, adjusting the swing so that my head is level with his cock. He is rock hard and I want him. I want him badly. Opening my mouth I licked my tongue out, just barely skimming it across the tip of him. Ethan hisses slightly as he inhales sharply. Looking down at me, he takes the base in his hand and rubs the head over my hungry lips. "You want that baby?" He runs his tongue over his lips as his eyes focus on my mouth. I groan and

whimper, stretching my neck taunt but only able to reach so far. "You want my cock in your mouth pussycat?" He asks as his lips curl into a smile. "Yes, please Ethan....," my voice is breathless as I plead with him. "Mmmm, I think I like it when you beg a little baby," he groans as his eyes become hooded. Stepping forward he pulls the swing toward him, shoving his throbbing member into my waiting mouth. "Shit! Fuck baby...... your mouth feels so good wrapped around my dick." As I close my lips around him I hollow my cheeks and begin to suck just as he pushes the swing away and he slips from my lips. I groan in frustration at the loss of him and hear him chuckle slightly as he pulls my mouth back. Back and forth, again and again he swings my body as he thrusts his shaft in my waiting mouth. I stop complaining because I know he won't last long at this little game and as the swing goes faster I can't help but smile. It's only a few more strokes before he grabs the straps and abruptly brings me to a halt.

Stepping up to me he grabs me by the hair and the throat. He thrusts into my mouth fast and hard. He growls as he rams his cock into my mouth. Then he shoves all the way in and stops moving, holding himself in my throat until my body rejects him. Spit covers him and spills down my face as I catch my breath. Looking at me like I'm his last meal he walks around to stand between my legs. He takes my feet out of the stirrups and flips me over onto my stomach. Tilting my body back level he spreads my legs wide before securing my ankles once again with the straps. I feel the head of his cock run up and down my slick folds as he lines himself up with my aching center. Without warning and a deep groan he thrust his entire length into me to the hilt. "Oh my god Ethan!" I cried, digging my nails into the leather binding my wrists. I thought I heard a moan coming from the stairway. Ethan grips my ass, pushing me back and forth as he pounds into me fast and hard. "Holy Shit!" I yell when he smacks me hard across the ass. I didn't see it coming but it was fucking hot! "What's the matter baby? Don't you like it?" He leans into my ear, his voice soft and mocking. "Yes....yes I like it," I whisper breathlessly. "I know you do," he chuckles and delivers another equally hard blow. I moan as I'm impaled again and again by his rock hard cock. He continues his frenzied thrusts as he rubs the stinging spot on my ass.

Suddenly he grabs my hair and yanks my head back roughly causing my back to arch. I gasp and moan as I become more aroused by his display of dominance. "You want more baby?" His voice is deep and gruff in my ear. I feel him drag the tails of a flogger across my back. It leaves tingles in its wake and causes shivers to run along my spine. I don't recognize my own voice; it is so sultry and full of lust. Without an ounce of shame I begged him. "Yes, please. Oh please....... Give me more." He releases my hair and throws my head forward. I hear the strips of the flogger as they cut through the air milliseconds before they bite into my flesh. "Oh my god!" I howl as I throw my head back. At the same time Ethan slams his cock back inside me, knocking the breath from my lungs. "Fuck me...." Ethan moans as his hips move in a frenzy. I'm a stuttering mess of physical sensations. As I sense myself getting closer to release I hear my lips utter something my brain finds confusing. "Ethan...please, hit me again ....."

Instantly his eyes find mine and for a second his pace falters. Something raw, almost primal is coursing through me and he reads it on my face. Without words he raises the flogger and brings it down across my back.....hard. I groan and buck my body backwards, grinding against him. "Fuck..." I hear him mutter. He starts moving inside me again and brings the flogger down, delivering lashes across my back between his strokes. "Yes, oh Ethan.....I'm gonna...I'm..I'm..oh goddd..." I weave my hands around the chain holding the cuffs on my wrists. Unable to reach anything else, I bite the leather of the swing to stifle my cries as I tip over the edge, orgasming harder than I ever have before. My walls contract around Ethan like a vice and I feel him unload inside me without warning. "Jesus Christ!" He collapses on top of me.

I lay under him shaking and mewing as my body recovers and my brain tries to form a coherent thought. He is still inside me when I have a random spasm, my swollen pussy tightening around him. "That's quickly becoming one of my favorite parts." He mumbles in my neck and I feel the smile on his lips. I elbow him gently as my lips curl up at his slight snicker before he slowly pulls out. He gets up and then helps me get out of the swing. "Fuck me,"he sighs as he runs his hand through his messy hair. "I think I just did." I tease him before moving quickly away from his playful grasp. We both get cleaned up and Ethan goes to sit on my bed in my room. I glance at him before turning my attention back to the playroom. Shaking my head I smile and walk over and around the stairs. I find David, still sitting with the small mirror by his side. He smiles up at me with the eyes of a child acting on his best behavior. I hold out my hand and he just looks at it briefly before taking it slowly. He allows me to lead him down the stairs and through the door into my room. I close and lock the door to the playroom then return the key to its hiding spot.

*** *** ***

"Hey KitKat, you work tonight?" My brother's voice startled me from my thoughts.

"Dammit Xavi! How many times do I have to tell you not to sneak up on me bro?" I snapped at him. I was lounging by the pool, trying to relax before work. "Yes, why?" I ask wearily. "Everybody else is off so I just wanted to ask. I think the guys are having a party so lock your bedroom doors," he warned before turning back toward the house. "I doubt it will get that rowdy. I mean, it's just the guys right?" I shrug and lay back, closing my eyes once again. "Yeah but you haven't been here when they invite over friends and chicks," Xavi chuckles. Chicks? Plural?! Oh Hell No! "Thanks for the heads up. I definitely don't want anyone using my room for a hookup." I get up and cross the patio, entering my room through the french doors. I know two guys that better not be doing any hooking up. Anywhere. Then the perfect idea hit me. I snatch up my phone and open a new text message.

** Text Message **

Kit: Girl, what R U doing 2nite?

Tash: Thomas invited me 2 the party @ U'r place. IDK if Imma go if U R work'n.

Kit: Trust me, U wanna. I need U 2 B my eyes & ears 2nite. R U down?

Tash: 4 U babe? Always ;) Whatcha need?

*** *** ***

"Just because I'm your brother doesn't mean you can take advantage of me. I'm not gonna be late, KitKat. I will leave without your ass." Good God he's such a drama queen sometimes. Checking my bedside clock I see I still have five more minutes. Rolling my eyes I zip up my boots then grab my purse. "Alright, alright. I'm ready for fucksake. Let's go!" I groan as I close my bedroom door and walk toward the living room. On my way out I see David outside setting up the bar for tonight. Ethan comes down the stairs and I feel my face flush when he looks into my eyes. "Don't miss me too much tonight." He says lowly in my direction. He throws me a quick wink when Xavier isn't looking. "Whatever man, just stay out of my shit while I'm gone." We all know he means his weed. Now is my chance to take a jab at Ethan and gauge his reaction so I ran with it. "Yeah, and no screwing any skanks in my bed either douchebag," I tell him with a smirk as I poke him in the chest with my index finger. "Not a chance Kit." The way he looks at me when he says it, I absolutely believe him.

As we're walking out toward the car Tasha walks up. "Hey babes. I hate that you have to work. Parties are so much more fun when you are at them." She pulls me in for a quick hug. I notice Xavier as I look over her shoulder. He is already in the car and looking at his watch and exhaling as if annoyed. "Yeah, I hate it too. Text me later though. Have fun." I hurry to the car and roll my eyes as I get in. Xavi and I made it to the club 15 minutes early. "See, all that panic and we're early." I say. "Shut the fuck up Kit. If I had not rushed you we would have been late for some reason." Just then I see him stiffen in his seat and begin to straighten his shirt as he watches something moving through the rearview mirror. He quickly fumbles his way out of the car before scurrying over to the back door of the club. As I stepped out of the passenger seat I couldn't help but wonder what the hell crawled up his ass. Then I saw exactly what had him acting like a pubescent moron.

My jaw drops as a shadow passes by me and the dark haired woman walks closer to a grinning Xavier. I watch dumbfounded as they smile and exchange a few words before she continues inside. He follows her with his eyes before his blissful face turns and finds me standing before him. With my arms crossed and my head tilted slightly my eyes bore into his as my head slowly began to shake from side to side. His goofy expression slips when his eyes meet mine. With the smirk on my face and the gleam in my eyes, he knows that I know. "Don't say a word Katya, not one. fucking. word." Daaaammmmnnn. He is serious. Xavi threw out my given name and he never does that. I hold up my hands defensively. "Okay, I won't..... not right now." We make it halfway up the hallway before I turn to him with another smile. "But I will at some point... so be ready." He huffs and stomps off toward the bar as I chuckle and turn off into the dressing room.

I can't believe my brother. She just seems so far outside of his comfort zone. At my locker I glance at her over my shoulder and catch a glimpse of her in the mirror. Her peachy cream skin is a shocking contrast to her raven black hair. With her badass tattoos and piercings and her angelic smile, she's the perfect blend of good and evil. Guess I'm not the only one to catch a kink up in here. Maybe it runs in the family. I'm so gonna give him shit over this. But first I'm getting the deets, this shit is just tooooo juicy. Throwing my shit in my locker I slam the door before making my way out to the bar. It's still early but the house is already starting to fill

up so I'm hoping tonight's a money maker.

"Yo Kit!" I turn to see Xavi on the far side of the bar. He motions down at the bar top to a large tray full of drinks. I mouth the letters 'VIP?' to which he smiles and nods. The club is already pretty loud so I hand signed that I understand then make my way around the bar. Before I can heave the tray on my shoulder Xavi motions me to lean over. "I heard they asked for you specifically so I assume it's one of your regulars." That's funny, I don't have any regulars that are VIP's. But I smile at Xavi and nod as if that makes sense and head toward the lounge with the giant tray. The crowd is nowhere near as thick as last time so I weave through the club easily and make it to the lounge with my tray and my dignity intact.

I walk through the door with a giant smile and address the room. "Good evening gentleman, my name is Ka-........Gage?" My voice trails off as my breath hitches. "Look at that boys, I told you I made an impression. My boys here bet me that just because I remembered you didn't mean you'd remember me. I told them no one shares a kiss like that one and just forgets who gave it to them..... No one..." Silence falls over the room and I can hear my heart pounding in my chest. Quickly I move forward before my knees give and set the tray on the table. I watch his friends as they dig out their wallets and start pooling their cash. Gage, well he just leans against the wall and smiles at me wickedly. "So Katya, how have you been?" My eyes lock with his. I had forgotten what an amazing shade of green they were. "Oh, I've been good, everything's good. H-How about you?" I stammer slightly, pulling my eyes back to the table and making change for his friends. "Oh I've just been...... around. Have a little business to handle tonight. So I thought I'd try to relax a little while I was out." He's wearing blue jeans that hug all the right

places and a white shirt that shows off his a-mazing arms and dark sunglasses that he just slid over his eyes. I'm staring at those glasses and wondering where those eyes are looking when I realize he is walking toward me. I get so nervous I stumble and drop my now empty tray.

"Are you planning on having a second go at beating this flooring with your pretty face?" He removes his glasses as he speaks. Keeping his eyes on my face he bends down and picks up my tray and hands it back to me. I laugh nervously as I recall the feel of his arms engulfing my tiny frame right before I hit the floor. I take the tray and look away, my cheeks turning red. "Thanks. Um no on the beating, I'm trying to cut back on the damsel in distress gigs." He wordlessly leans against the wall next to me and his eyes search my face. I am rooted to the floor and find myself mesmerized and we seem to lock into a stare that lasts an eternity. That is until I shake myself out of whatever it is. "Well, I...uh..I gotta go work so.... If you need anything just give me a shout." I glance down, folding my cash and putting it away. "Anything?" I hear a trace of something I can't identify in his tone. Teasing me? Daring me? I look up and see his whole face alight with mischief. I go with the latter and respond. "Anything that comes in a glass and can fit on this tray." I say, holding out the tray with a half smile. His friends oooh and laugh as I turn and duck out of the room. He just watches me and sits back in a chair and chuckles in amusement. Crossing his arms over his chest he tilts his head and regards me as his mouth curls up in a determined smile.

I hurried across the club, past the bar and into the employee restroom. Looking in the mirror I can see my face is flushed. I wet a paper towel and blot my face and neck to diminish

the redness. "What the fuck?" I mutter to myself. I jump when I feel a vibration in my bra. I completely forgot I put my phone in there. Laughing, I pull it out to see I have a text from Natasha.

** Text Message **

Tash: So far nothing 2 report. Kinda boring. Both R behaving.

Kit: No flirting or anything?!

Tash: Nada

Tasha: Well 1 girl tried. Ethan shut that shit down fast. So far it looks like U R losing this 1 babe.

I had to lie in order to get Tash to spy and not make her suspicious. I told her I had a three way bet with Ethan and David that they couldn't keep it in their pants through the whole party.

So far she seems to be buying it. "Well shit!" I mutter aloud. Of course they are behaving.

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad they are behaving. I'd just feel a little less awkward if I knew they were at least doing a little flirting or something. I can do this, I do this every night. Guys flirt with me here, I use that to get better tips. So why the hell is this guy getting in my head?

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

866K 15.9K 54
18+ | Angel and demon brought together by accident. Sparks fly and moans reverberate through their bedroom but...neither one knows who they are to e...
1.3M 31.5K 49
⚠️⚠️Rated Mature ⚠️⚠️ 🌟🌟I do not own rights to images on the cover or the song lyrics in the book. All rights go to the photographers and writers...
11.2M 266K 105
Harry Styles isn't my father, he's my stepfather. Well ex-stepfather. My mother married him when I was 18, she was 36 and he was 20. Totally gross r...