Married To The Don

By satanbetterloveme

Don Seth Salvatore was the most dangerous man in London. Living two successful lives both normal and underwor... More

Copyright
Prologue
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y-O N E
T W E N T Y- T W O
T W E N T Y- T H R E E
T W E N T Y- F O U R
T W E N T Y- F I V E
T W E N T Y- S I X
T W E N T Y- S E V E N
T W E N T Y- E I G H T
T W E N T Y- N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y- O N E
JUST WANNA SAY HELLO
T H I R T Y- T W O
T H I R T Y- T H R E E
T H I R T Y- F O U R
T H I R T Y- F I V E
T H I R T Y- S I X
T H I R T Y- S E V E N
T H I R T Y- E I G H T
T H I R T Y- N I N E
F O R T Y
F O R T Y- O N E
F O R T Y- T W O
F O R T Y- T H R E E
F O R T Y- F O U R
S P E C I A L
F O R T Y- F I V E
F O R T Y- S I X
F O R T Y- S E V E N
F O R T Y- E I G H T
F O R T Y- N I N E
F I F T Y
Epilogue
bonus chapter
SEQUEL
PLEASE READ

Epilogue II

222K 6.4K 9.9K
By satanbetterloveme

Seth Salvatore

I parked my car in front of our home after a long of doing and signing paperworks, recruiting new men, and buying more guns for the weapon stocks.

I expected to be met with the smell of the delicious dinner prepared by the chefs of course, my wife couldn't really cook with all the kids clinging to her body almost twenty four hours everyday.

Delicious hot steamy food, a nice dinner with the kids and my beautiful wife after a long day sounded nice and relaxing. I walked through the door taking my tie off my collar with a smile on face.

" Nicholas Evan Salvatore, what did I tell you? " the voice of my wife boomed across the mansion making me sighed heavily.

This household of ours could never be quiet and peaceful with the three troublemakers living here. I couldn't wait until they grew up and went away to college.

" What did my little soldier do to make mom angry again? " I asked walking to the living room.

I put my case and phone on the nearest table before taking off my tux jacket throwing it on the couch. I then turned my attention toward my family with both hands shoved into my slacks pockets.

Alana was cradling one year old Bella in her arms with a scowl playing on her face as she glared at our sons who were standing in a straight line looking down at their feet.

These boys were indeed little uncontrollable devils, but the only person that scared them shitless was none other than their mother. My wife did a great job putting these brats in their place.

" Your eldest son, punched a kid in his class because the boy said and I quoted Nicholas is a scaredy-cat. " Alana rolled her eyes at our son.

" I'm not scared of anything. Except you and Dad of course. " Nico mumbled under his breath but shut up when Alana narrowed her eyes at him.

I wanted to laughed at this and said that I was proud of him but knowing my wife, she would have kicked my ass. So, I settled on something else.

" That was very wrong of you, son. " I said shaking my head slightly.

I then turned back to wife urging her to go on with her story.

" The elder twin, Elliot shoved his drawing down his classmate's throat because the boy said it was ugly. " she sighed looking at him in disappointment.

" Your grandmother thought I was a hopeless case. But, look at her grandson now. Bloody hell. " I shook my head trying to fight off a smile.

Alana glared at me while I walked toward my last hope, Eden. I picked him up into my arms giving him a kiss on his forehead.

" And, What did my sweet boy do? " I asked nuzzling my stubble against his cheek.

Eden was a handful just liked his brothers but he was the calmest and quietest of them all. He didn't talk to anyone much beside his bothers and us, most of the time he just gave people a blank face totally ignoring their existences.

" Eden, gave his teacher a blank looks the entire class and told her it was none of her business when she asked what his favorite color was. " by this time Alana was rubbing her temples in frustration.

Now, that sounded like what Eden would do. I wasn't that surprised to hear what he did. I looked between my three sons shaking my head smiling softly.

" You deal with your sons. I'm taking my daughter to the dining room. We will be waiting for you there. " Alana said and then walked off cooing at Bella.

So, now they were my sons huh? I narrowed my eyes at her back for a second before turning back to face the boys. I put Eden down back in the line and took a seat on the couch in front of them.

" Do you want me to send you to separate boarding  schools? Because, trust me I will gladly do that in a heartbeat. " I asked them with a stern tone.

Nicholas's eyes almost popped out off their socket when I finished the sentence. He quickly shook his head furiously not liking the idea of boarding schools. The twins saw their brother and started shaking their heads too.

Boarding schools threat always worked, liked a charm.

" So, will we have a repeat of this? " I asked looking into their eyes which was like looking into my own.

The three boys were quick to shake their heads.

" Good. Now, let's go have dinner and get you to bed. We have to go to uncle Brandon and aunt Vicky wedding tomorrow early in the morning. " I said taking all three hands into my palm leading them toward the dining room.

———————

" Are you sure we can pull this off? This is the first time we go to a wedding as a family. " Alana asked while slipping into her blush colored dress.

I stared at her naked back in adoration before walking up to her vanity pressing my naked attire against her bare back. Her soft groan made its way into my ears awakening my lust and desire for her.

After all these years, four kids laters this goddess of a woman still managed to awake my beast capturing my entire body soul and heart that only yearned for her.

" We won't leave this house if you keeping trailing your hands lower. " she groaned turning to face my chest.

" I don't mind staying. I'm sure Brandon and Victoria will understand. " I said running my nose up and down her neck.

" They would have understood if the twins weren't their rings bearer, Bella the flower girl, you and Nico the best men while I the maid of honor. " she said shoving my face off her neck.

" I went to his bachelor party last week. I did my part as a best man. " I said making her glared daggers at me.

" You better be all dressed and ready when I came back. " Alana pulled me away and then stormed off the room to get the kids ready.

The ceremony was beautifully arranged. It was like someone throw up flowers all over the place. My little cousin was no longer a Salvatore which made me slightly sad but she was in love and happy, who was I to stop her, even though I still didn't like the idea of my best friend with my sister, I couldn't help but agreed that there was no better fit than Brandon for Victoria.

They were water and fire, a fork and soup, ice and heat but they balanced each other out. Just liked they said, two people of similar nature could never get along, it took two opposites to harmonize.

" Congratulations, Mr and Mrs King. " Alana teased as we both made our ways toward the newlyweds.

Brandon had been smiling the whole time, he even shed some tears when Victoria walked down the aisle with my father. I had never seen my best friend more happy in his entire life.

" You look magnificent, little sis. " I said giving her a light hug. Victoria chuckled at me softly before shaking her head.

" Getting a compliment from the Don himself is an honor indeed. " she scoffed rolling her eyes playfully.

" I'm so happy for the both of you. " Alana squealed excitedly pulling Victoria into a bone crashing hug.

" Where's my hug? I also want a hug from the goddess herself. " Brandon pouted at my wife.

I narrowed my eyes at him making him shut his mouth. It was his wedding day and he was still trying to get on my nerves.

" Seth chill. It's just a hug. And, you have already given the poor guy a good beating. " my wife scoffed linking her arm around mine.

" What beating? " Victoria asked making the three of us muttered a nothing.

She didn't have to know about me beating up her husband and threatened to kill him if he ran out on my sister or lost a hair on her head.

" Where's my adorable Bella? And, the devil trio? " Brandon asked looking around.

Bella went with her grandfather after doing her job as a flower girl saying how she was tired and wanted to be held. And, my father being completely smitten and got wrapped around her little finger had been holding her in his arms the entire ceremony and now at the reception.

And, where the boys went was a mystery to all of us.

" Bella's with her nonno and nonna. The boys are there and disappear the next second. " I shrugged earning a pinch on my arm.

A roar of feet stumbling on the wooden floor rushed into our ears making all of us looked at each other awaiting for the boys to reach us at any second now.

Nicholas was the first to hug his mom followed by the twins soon after clinging their arms around my legs, panting softly after their earlier mini marathon escaping Dean and Noel.

" Mommy, nonno Even said we need more of us running around. How do we get another baby? " my six years old said looking up at his gaping mom.

" Will you eat another baby like Ella into your tummy? " Eden added.

By this time Brandon Victoria and I were already bursted into a fit of laughters waiting for Alana's answer. This amazing woman always had an answer to everything, now I would love to see her explained the process of making a baby to our curious sons.

" Er. Daddy waved his wand and magic a baby into mommy's tummy. " she said chuckling awkwardly.

I looked at her with a smirk on my face causing a scowl on hers while Victoria and Brandon laughed their asses off clearly enjoying this.

" A wand? Like in Harry Potter? " Elliot gasped looking at me.

" Yeah. Er. Something like that. " my wife said scratching the back of her neck.

" Are you a wizard, Daddy? Can I see your wand? " Eden added looking at me.

Shit. I didn't see this coming. At all.

It was now Alana's turn to laugh at me while I just stood there dumbstruck not knowing what to say to my four years old.

" I will tell you all the magic you need to know when you turned eighteen. Now, go and be a normal six and four years old kids. " I said shooing my sons away.

" Be careful of what you asked for. These kids grow up very fast. " Victoria giggled.

The three boys looked at each other shrugging before running off to god knew where again. Dean and Noel immediately ran after the kids trying to watch over the unstoppable little devils.

" Well, that was awkward. " Brandon chuckled snaking his arm around Victoria's waist.

" Fuck off. I can't wait to laugh right back in your face when you both have children. " I glared making their eyes widened.

___________

Finally goodbye to Alana and Seth's story.
I'm sobbing my ass off here.😭

___________

ANYWAYS.
SNEAK PEAK AT NICHOLAS's story.

He stood tall in his powerful glory wearing deaths and blood liked it was his signature cologne. She watched each and every moves he made, the way his grey eyes scanned the room, the way his lips touched his champagne glass, how his muscles tensed and relaxed.

" Do you know the man? " the middle aged bartender asked as she took a seat on the high stool.

" Hm. Know him? "

" I tried to kill his father twice last week, seduced his younger brother three days ago, and drugged his little sister last night. " she hummed casually leaning her shoulder toward the bar stand.

•••••

Thoughts?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6M 229K 60
Hell freeze over when a forever bond was damned upon his head. Relationship and women in general were the last things on his mind. Interaction betwee...
564K 3.5K 13
Join Ava Sophie Marcus on her journey of being the MAFIA DON's wife. Ava is your regular twenty almost twenty-one-year-old girl, she lived with her m...
860 113 31
{Book #2 of The Bloody City Series} The Salvatorini Familia was feared for decades. Italy and the rest of the world had learned to cower before them...
3.9M 88.9K 74
She was loud. Spirited, and a woman not afraid to speak her mind. She wore a smile too wide, a lipstick too bold and laughed too loud. Nina Vitielli...